15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur OptinMonster

En savoir plus sur OptinMonster

Le meilleur logiciel de génération de leads pour les agences de marketing, les blogueurs, les sites d'e-commerce et toute petite entreprise.

En savoir plus sur OptinMonster

It really helps when capturing opt-ins and is customizable. It has really helped any company I've worked with reduce abandoned carts and increase sale conversions.

I'm likely an anomaly, but I had trouble getting it to work consistently with the website builder I use (Strikingly). The pop-ups usually worked, but the embedded forms often didn't load.

OptinMonster - Notes

OptinMonster a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 75 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé OptinMonster ?

jason
jason
internet marketer (Cameroun)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

OptinMonster Review-2022

Commentaires : A nice & beginner-friendly tool for lead generation.

With the perplexing optin forms, Optin monster provides, it's easy to persuade subscribers to join the list which in the future can be monetized. For users like myself, the split-testing feature is very important as I get to figure out what is best for my forms. It's a great portal for my future endeavors. It's easy to use and supports most 3rd party integrations. Although they do not offer free plans, however, they have affordable pricing options starting from as low as $9 per month with intrusive features included( card abandonment forms, exit-intent popups, list segmentation just to name a few). This will provide quality proceeds depending on your marketing skills and the size of your business. As a newbie, they even offer expert courses and other forms of assistance to avail yourself of your success experience. There is no crash to this if you ask. OptinMonster is worth trying, however, they offer a 14-days refund policy, unlike their competitors. You can try it at no risk.

the customer support service is not fast. They respond to open time within days and that's not evident to me. Should improve on it and that's why I rated a 2 stars.

Jacob
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

What it's designed to do, it does extremely well.

Commentaires : Thoroughly enjoyed using this while we did. Truly only moved on to consolidate features and found a more expensive one that combined about 3 softwares we'd been previously using separately.

Insanely easy-to-use tool for exit pop-ups primarily. the detailed logic of when certain pop-ups appear is very effective and easy for anyone to build. Design builder was also simple, templates worked great. We had some very high conversion rates on several of ours for a long time. A/B testing is also great.

We ended up moving on from it for one reason: multi-step forms. What optin monster does well, it is great for. But in our case, we needed forms with multi-step logic and more flexibility as far as embedding static forms/pages. So after years of using optinmonster plus other tools we found one that combined it all and chose that.

Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés
Source : GetApp

Great tool for nonprofits!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very good experience overall - would highly recommend.

We had a great experience working with OptinMonster for our fundraising campaigns. The platform has allowed us to reach new audiences through our website integration.

Could be more userfriendly, we needed to know some limited coding in order to edit templates.

Mitch
Mitch
Owner (Australie)
E-learning, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

Regrettably moved here and not that impressed so far

3,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Incredibly frustrating so far. Instead of more features they need to focus on making the bare basics easier to use. If we weren't using a referral software that required us to use optinmonster I never would have changed, or when i did change i would have refunded immediately.

I liked that there were many more features that were available to use

Many things. The biggest one is that it blows my mind the forms are not very mobile responsive. Most of everyones traffic is mobile, yet they recommend you create a form for your website plus a different one for mobile. So it takes double the work to set anything up. Secondly, the forms they use are blocked by browsers like Brave and Tor, which means constant support enquiries to deal with. I tried asking optinmonster support team for help on this. That was 4 days ago. Still no reply. Now it is the weekend and that means we are going to continue to have this issue another 2-3 days.

Kristen
Kristen
Society Curator (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A bit limited for non-paying users, but better than most

Commentaires : We've been using OptinMonster for a very short period of time - perhaps a week - but so far it's worked well. I'm not rating them on their ability to convert visitors, because that's more our responsibility as the business, but the software itself works really well. As I mentioned above, there is a bit of a learning curve, and be prepared to hit the "undo" button several times during your first template build, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy to put together a call to action for whatever you need!

I like the variety of options available with the software, from the various templates to the customizable options, and so far it's worked seamlessly with my WordPress site. Once you get the hang of how their software works, it's fairly easy to knock out a great-looking "call to action" for your website, with easy to understand analytics and seamless integration.

Because we're using the free trial, we are a bit limited in what we can do. And, for a small business like ours, the monthly cost for the "Pro" option is just too high. The software itself takes some getting used to, especially if you're building something from scratch, and their system can be a bit slow at times when customizing your call to action.

Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Powerful lead generation

Commentaires : I like the functionality of OptinMonster, and the results have definitely been good. It's not my favorite tool to use because it can be a little difficult, but that goes along with all of the options that it gives you.

Optinmonster provides plenty of different types of forms and ways to capture email addresses. There are more options than just about any competitor.

Because of all the Options, I find OptinMonster to be a bit confusing at times. I often have trouble customizing a display or getting it to display exactly when and where I want it.

Bao
Web Designer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Good for A/B test and performance tracking

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Design popups and iterate based on AB testing performances. It gets the job done, but very time consuming. at times.

The AB testing capabilities of this product are top-notch. It provides a user-friendly interface that makes it incredibly easy to set up and run experiments without any technical hassle. One standout feature that I particularly enjoyed is the drag and drop functionality. It allows you to create and customize designs without any coding knowledge. This feature is incredibly convenient and significantly speeds up the design process.Great library of designs. It offers a wide range of professionally crafted templates and elements that cater to various industries and design styles.

The product is geared towards users with a solid technical background. I found myself spending more time than anticipated trying to locate specific features or elements, which slowed down my workflow.

Julieanna
Julieanna
Owner (É.-U.)
Études de marché, Auto-entrepreneur

OptinMonster Bait and Switch

Commentaires : OptinMonster sold me lifetime access (when it was new), to their platform back in 2014. In 2015, they transitioned to SaaS and I was welcomed. In 2021, I was contacted out of the blue and told that unless I wanted to pay the very low cost of $1,430/year, I would lose access to my service. Unfortunately, this is indeed, what happened. You can read about my experience here:[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. At best, this company has horrible business practices. Buyer beware and be sure to search "Optinmonster and BBB" as well as go to ripoffreport.com.

Thought it was a lifetime purchase, so was really happy with this purchase for 7 years.

It was somewhat difficult during the transition from plugin to SaaS,--and, of course, what I disliked the most was that OptinMonster turned out to be a "bait and switch" scam,--offering a lifetime subscription when they were "new," and then revoking access to their platform when I did not purchase another subscription to something I already had purchased a lifetime subscription to.

Niraj
Niraj
Admin (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy to Use Popup

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Its Easy to capture a Lead with this functionality of popup Form Builder

Pricing can be on little lower side, also little support must improve

Lucas
Lucas
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Fake Reviews

It does the job for the most part, easy to use, pretty straight forward. Works like most apps (Mailchimp Etc.)

When you look at the reviews on this product you can tell it's deceptive. If you're in the industry you know all the ways to manipulate everything, and right off the back, the first review is bashing this product. The next two give it a 5 star review except it sounds way to good to be true. To top it off the company gives thanks to the person who supposedly gave the review and twice it says thank you Thomas? I mean come on. The odds of two people giving a 5 star review and they were both named Thomas? Good try Optinmonster, if they new better, they would know that if we are in the business, we no how deceptive it can be. They need a new editor because the one you have now just got you caught up as a fraud.

Director (Espagne)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

A conversion magnet!

Commentaires : I was using OptiMonk for over 2 years and their product, support and pricing was very bad. I switched to OptinMonster and things are now running smoothly and my leads have increased 5 X! I would highly recommend this software if you are serious about getting more leads with less headaches.

- Ease of use - Constant updates - Great support

- The analysis around conversion wasn't the best but the last update that was made fixed this issue and now we have all the live stats that we need!

senu
marketing manager (Ghana)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Optinmonster Review

Commentaires : IT has plethora of well designed templates to select

The option for display rules is crazy incredelble to setup. Optinmonster has a lot of pre-design and fully customizable templates to choose from. Optinmonster has over the years improved their analytics system and it's still one of the reason I keep using their tool. It also have unique optin forms that can easily be setup by beginners.

They need to do improvement on the side of third party integrations

Dawn
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

OptinMonster for the Win

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : OptinMonster is easy to use and a go to plug-in for all my website builds.

Ease of deployment and ease of reading analytics

I don’t have any cons for OptinMonster.

Art/artisanat, 2–10 employés

I rely on this everyday on my website

It's intuitive, easy to use and very effective.

It's a bit pricey, but there are good deals they offer and it's certainly very valuable and worth it.

Grace
Grace
Founder/Professional Copywriter (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, 2–10 employés

Simple to use, Easy to install

Commentaires : Overall, one of the best options for getting email opt-ins set up. We use this with mail chimp and so far, have had no issues.

I use this software to set up pop ups for client's websites. They are so their customers can opt in to their email lists. This was simple for me to install using the Wordpress plugins, and worked seamlessly once we sorted out the API codes.

The program can generate more than one API code which made it confusing at one point, but we sorted it out.

Alicia
Email Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 10 000+ employés

Easy to use for email acquisition

Commentaires : We used OptinMonster as our main source of email acquisition on our blog. It was really easy to set up, and we created a steady pipeline of email leads. If you need a quick solution and don't require robust reporting, this tool is great.

The form creation is really easy to use. It's a drag and drop system so you can create forms in minutes.

The main issue we had with the software was the reporting. It was difficult to compare the conversion rates for different forms over a specific time period.

Organisme politique, 11–50 employés

Fantastic for Exit Intent Forms

Commentaires : We have majorly increased the number of leads by utilizing this software.

If you want a beautiful exit intent/timed lead form on your website, OptInMonster is the software for you. The part I like the most about OptInMonster is the cookie based tracking that allows you to make sure people who have already interacted with your form, will not get the pop-up again (if within a specified date range.)

The "Canvas" feature where you can use custom HTML to code and design your own form can definitely be confusing. There are some weird CSS features that they include (like a randomly named css class for each individual form) that can make duplication difficult.

Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

A Real Iceberg!

I decided to try OptinMonster with a very specific goal in mind - their Exit Intent popups. However, thanks to the great content and tips that they creat, I soon realized this was the tip of the iceberg. There are several very advanced on-site retargeting features that can really do wonders to maximize conversions.

They lack official integration with SendGrid Marketing Campaigns.

Internet, 501–1 000 employés

OptinMonster - The flagship app to create effective pop ups

Commentaires : It is a highly useful tool to be able to retain customers who have exit intent, or for lead generation.

I think OptinMonster has a very feature-rich user experience and helps with many kinds of pop ups, including gaming ones.

There are some limitations on the number of form fields that I can add while creating a pop up optin form using OptinMonster

Shivansh
Shivansh
Founder & CEo (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Very practical and helpful tool...for sure...!

5,0 l’année dernière

It's simple to use OptinMonester. Even if you have no prior expertise with this kind of campaign you should go after, it provides step-by-step directions on how to create a distinctive marketing campaign from beginning. So yeah, very handy! Also, it's easy-to-use and powerful than most competitor tools.

One drawback is that you find it extremely difficult to design a form that allows users to upload files with Optinmonster. I frequently want to develop a form where users must upload a file and that's a problem right there.

Looking for a lead gen tool? You'll definitely need OptinMonster

Here are some pointers which I feel are the best considering what the tool is offering. - Various lead forms to generate leads - Amazing customer support - A/B Testing - Integrates with all the major software - Drag & Drop builder (Best part)

The base mo plan is very basic and you won't find anything great in it. I think they can add more lead gens forms in it so that a newbie blogger or marketers can use it to take their lead generation to the next level.

Réponse de l'équipe de Awesome Motive

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for the review! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave us an honest review. Don't hesitate to reach out to OptinMonster support if we can assist you with anything.

Renee
Blogger (É.-U.)

Amazing!!

I actually really liked the software. Also must add that customer service is completely AMAZING!!! I am so happy they helped me.

Nothing! It was really efficient. I didn't end up using it long, just because I haven't made the time for my blog. However, once I am able to put more time aside, I will more than likely use this again!

Réponse de l'équipe de Awesome Motive

il y a 6 ans

Hey Renee! We're so glad you were a customer of OptinMonster and we look forward to working with you again. :) Best of luck with your blog and we're ready to help you gain leads whenever you're ready. -Kevin

Mark
Mark
Owner (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Great optin App

Simple to use and helpful team and they made a opt in with great design.

least - nothing really.. I havent used it enough to not like it. It does what I want it to do

Fabio
Fabio
Director (Brésil)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Very good results !

Commentaires : I’m very happy using this tool

Easy to use and configure, I’m very comfortable using this tool

Not yet for now, I have not seen any problem

Gus