Avis clients sur Google Cloud Storage

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Google Cloud Storage

Une solution de stockage d'objets en ligne permettant aux entreprises et aux développeurs de stocker, d'archiver et d'analyser des données critiques.

En savoir plus sur Google Cloud Storage

1 116 avis affichés

Joshua H.
Promotions Director
Médias de diffusion, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/10/2019

"Best Cloud Storage Option Out There"

Commentaires: Google's Cloud Storage is great, seamless and fitting for every cloud storage need that I've thrown at it. I'd recommend this over every other cloud storage option.

Avantages: Google's Cloud Storage options are the best out there as far as cloud storage providers go. Uploading files is a breeze, and finding them on any devices is seamless. Sharing files with the ability to turn on or off the ability for the receiver to edit is great.

Inconvénients: The only possible negative thing that I can say about Google's Cloud Storage options is that the design could be a little more user friendly and customizable at times.

Maria C.
Lead Writer
Relations publiques et communications, 2-10 employés

"Eases filing sharing"

Commentaires: The main benefit that Google Cloud Storage brings to our company is the dependability of knowing that our documents are safeguarded.

Avantages: I have yet to have problems with Google Cloud Storage. That being said I use Google Cloud Storage to share files with coworkers and we have a dedicated folder in our Google Cloud Storage for dropping in finished documents.

Inconvénients: I would like to see an improvement in the aesthetics of the webpage by making finding things more easy.

Gina F.
School Counselor
E-learning, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 11/06/2020

"Great cloud service"

Commentaires: I love the east of use and the Cloud platform that Google has created. It is very easy to teach and share information in the Google Cloud.

Avantages: I love the ease of use for this software. I am always using google software for personal and professional aspects of my life. The Google Cloud is a great place to put pictures, documents, and any other information that you might want to access from anywhere or share with anyone.

Inconvénients: The sharing features are probably the part I like least only because I have a school account and a personal account. There are times when I am sending something to my principal and I happen to be on my personal drive. He has had to request permission to view the document from my personal account. I try to be more aware of the drive I am in when creating docs or sheets to make this part more seamless.

• Publié le 11/06/2020
Creative Director
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/07/2020

"Google software is great but some feature are lacking in their cloud storage"

Commentaires: Many companies use google cloud to store their all their internal working files, but overall it isn't google's greatest product.

Avantages: Overall the product works, and speeds are decent. It's able to handle a large amount of files in each folder without slowing down.

Inconvénients: Downloading many large files may take a bit longer due to google trying to ZIP everything. Also storage is very easy to fill up but hard to find where things might be to "clear it out". If you have multiple google accounts, it can often sign you into one when you were trying to access another.

• Publié le 05/07/2020
Stiliyan S.
Digital Designer
Design, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 15/05/2020

"Good or not?"

Commentaires: Complicated - really hard to handle things in there, but overall it was exactly as a normal cloud storage, where I kept my files.

Avantages: I am a little bit confused and hesitate a little as well. I know that a lot of famous and big companies use Google Cloud Storage, such as Twitter, Pay Pal. I tried it. There is a good part that you don't have to pay to try it. I am really not as satisfied as other cloud storage. Maybe there are different pros and cons and since I am just a single user. Maybe it's more into big companies with different kinds of things to keep in them. It works like a normal Cloud Storage for me.

Inconvénients: Maybe it's way easier to use other Cloud Storages. Everything in there needs to be google-searched to understand how to use it or how to find where it is. Things are complicated in there. I am just not as satisfied as the others.

• Publié le 15/05/2020
Heather S.
Medical Coder
Assurance, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 23/10/2019

"My Use of Google Cloud Storage"

Commentaires: At this current time I have never had a problem with the Google cloud storage app at all. It's a very user friendly application for anyone I would recommend it to anyone to use for work or business related activities.

Avantages: The thing that I like about the Google cloud storage is that I can save my work that I have do for the day into my cloud account and if my computer crashes or catches a virus I can back it up from the cloud account.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that I don't like about the google cloud storage app. It's very helpful and useful for the career that I do on an everyday basis.

• Publié le 23/10/2019
Brandie C.
Administrator
Institutions religieuses, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/03/2020

"Invaluable, Can't work without it..."

Commentaires: Google Cloud Storage is a fantastic tool that helps our team stay organized and efficient. We literally couldn't work without it. The fact that Google Suites apps are free is also a big plus for our ministry.

Avantages: The Google Cloud Storage integrations with the other Google Suite apps is the best part about it. It's easy to use and share items between other Google users and Google apps.

Inconvénients: The interface is a bit clunky and could be built more intuitively. It's not as 'easy to look at' as some other cloud storage apps.

• Publié le 11/03/2020
Rachelle G.
Website Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/10/2019

"Useful for Website Design"

Commentaires: We are using Google Cloud to share documents and photos over multiple devices for easy access across the company.

Avantages: I love the feature in the photos app which lets you search for a photo using facial recognition software. I use Google Cloud storage to upload and download pictures and graphics on multiple devices.

Inconvénients: I would love better integration with Facebook. For instance, being able to search my Google photos on the cloud to post within a group.

Andrew B.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/02/2020

"Excellent storage for all"

Commentaires: It's great for documents ,certificates, photos. It's interface is completely user friendly. A breeze to transfer.

Avantages: I love how I can effortlessly upload my files into this cloud when my gigabytes are full of photos & important memorys/docouments, I can upload the m to the cloud & reduce cluster in my devices.

Inconvénients: The photos & docs keefp coming back to my hard drive filling it up & won't stay "just" on the cloud till retrieved.

• Publié le 24/02/2020
Amin A.
Founder, Executive Director
Production audiovisuelle, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 26/10/2019

"Best storage platform available"

Commentaires: We’ve used this for a little over one year. We use it to share data with the team. We’ve used a number of other products, this is the best in my opinion.

Avantages: Super intuitive, cost effective, and easy to collaborate with the entire team. If you’re already using the google suite for your email, it’s an even

Inconvénients: Honestly, there isn’t anything that I don’t like about this. Cost is very reasonable to me. Features are great.

• Publié le 26/10/2019
Ethan R.
Freelance Entrepeneur
Réseaux informatiques, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 20/02/2020

"Google Cloud Storage takes the worry out of finding relaible cloud storage for a good value."

Commentaires: I would say for the most part all of my experiences with this software has been good. I have not encountered anything negative other than the limits of their services which is very understandable. no company out their can give everything away for free, but google sure does try.

Avantages: Google Cloud Storage has lots of features that make backing up my files any where I go simple and easy. I use it to store the multitude of photos I use on a daily basis to sell my services to potential clients that I could never store on my mobiles devices. Its so nice to be able to free up my storage capacity for more apps that make my life more stream lined that I could never be able to have room for if I kept every photo I use on a daily basis in my devices on board memory. I also find the user interfaces to be very easy to understand which is a big time saver when trying to teach other people how to use it so that I can easily transfer files from my work station to clients. All in all I think this comes from the fact that Google as a company is very user experience focused and that's what makes their products so user friendly. I would recommend that you always try out their products before anyone else's because you can count on the fact that google is always going to be focused on making their products as stream lined and easy to use as possible.

Inconvénients: The only cons are that if you are using the free versions of their cloud services is that you will find that after a certain point your upload speeds will be throttled but its not something you would need to worry about for most use cases unless you are pushing a lot of data like for example and entire companies worth of work flow for the purposes of backing up your companies data in case of data loss or destruction. So for most people you don't need to worry and if you are trying to do that you can just pay for unrestricted access instead of going the free route.

• Publié le 20/02/2020
Tami T.
Papier et produits forestiers, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/10/2019

"Google Cloud Storage - Seamless"

Commentaires: I love using Google Cloud Storage for all of our company's file & data storage needs because once you have things set to automatically save to the Google Cloud there are no extra steps we need to take to ensure that all of our past estimates, proposals, contracts, billing information & any media such as photos or videos of jobs that we've completed are all saved in a format that is easily revisited by either our staff in the office or our crews who are actually out working in the field. The storage software our company utilized in the past was only accessable by the main computer in our office. Therefore the office manager had to search for and then send out any information to whoever needed it. Now with Google Cloud, our staff members can easily access any information they need which eliminates the need to pull office staff from their other tasks just to look up information. Also, with the Google Cloud Storage software, our files are all very organized within the cloud & very easily searched by even our most technology challenged crews. For the office staff the fact that our files are organized so well, running reports that used to take a full day or more of of data entry & searching through old files just to set up, are now set up and ran in a matter of pushing a few buttons & mouse clicks. The amount of time and mental anguish Google Cloud Storage saves our company far out weighs the very reasonable cost associated with the software. I would recommend it to any business.

Avantages: Ease of use- our files are easily accessible by anyone in our office as well as our crews in the field. The crews are even able to access necessary files from their mobile devices.
Seamless storage- all of our necessary files from the first estimate, to the proposal all the way through the contract, billing & payment info & before & after photos are all automatically organized & stored in the Google Cloud.
Reports are able to be ran in minutes vs the hours or even days it would take with our past software to run reports that weren't as informative.

Inconvénients: The only real con I know of with the Google Cloud Storage software is that it's not compatible with our current time keeping & time management software. However this is not really a fault of Google Cloud Storage, but our own because we have not yet updated to a newer time management software. Our IT person is currently looking into our options to update the current time keeping software that will be more compatible with our Google Cloud.

Jeffrey B.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/02/2019

"Great Cloud Storage for those that use Google Sheets and Google Docs"

Commentaires: Google Drive has an amazing value if you are looking for a free cloud storage option. It also has good prices if you wan't more than 15gb of storage. It directly integrates with all of Google's other applications such as Google Docs and Google Sheets. It usually syncs pretty good between multiple computers (Mac or Windows). However, if you are using the new Google file stream I'd recommend only using on Windows. Dropbox may be a tad bit more user-friendly and maybe it has a little bit more connections with other apps because it was the first company to kind of offer these cloud-based. Storage Solutions. I would say that Google Drive is better than Dropbox if use Google Drive applications such as Google Docs and sheets.

Avantages: -Free Account: Google Drive is one of the best value cloud storage options. If you are looking to get a free cloud storage software suite right off the bat you get 15GB of free storage. This is much higher than the competitor freemium accounts like Dropbox and others where you only get 2GB of storage for free. -Useful Suite of Tools: One of the best parts about Google Drive is that it integrates directly with other Google apps such as Google Sheets and Google Docs. These are probably the most commonly used apps within the Google suite and it fits perfectly well within your google drive workflow. Not only that if you download the desktop client for Mac or Windows you are able to download and sync all the files that are on your google drive account. This allows you to easily open the Google Sheets and Google Docs files like they were native files on your desktop system. Once you click on a google sheets or Google docs file, it will open up a browser and take you right to that file within your browser. Google Docs Add-ons: This is extremely convenient and much better workflow than any other competitor, even though Dropbox came out with their own word document editor recently. The Google Docs workflow is better than any other competitor as of yet. And beyond that, there is a huge amount of Google Docs add-ons that you can add other companies will make certain extensions that you can expand the functionality of Google Docs and Google Sheets.

Inconvénients: Not as Mac Friendly: With Google Drive to sync to a mac desktop, you need to have the storage available. Well guess what? Apple has been making the storage smaller and smaller (SSD Drives). For example, if you have 100 gigabytes of data and files on Google Drive you will need to be able to have 100 gigabytes free space on your computer. However, if you get the Google file stream this now will allow you to save space on your drive by only downloading it when you need it (on demand). So it will show the file is there but won't take up space. This is how I envisioned computing years ago, and it's finally here!! Wait, nope its not, not for mac users. As far as I have tested on the Mac operating system is not usable. The main issue is it slows down the mac like crazy and uses up a TON of recourses for some reason. I don't know if its because there is a clash between mac finder indexing and this software, or what. I had to uninstall it because it slowed down my 2016, top of the line MacBook pro. So if you're looking into getting Google Drive I would recommend the regular backup and sync utility if you are using Mac (opt for regular google drive storage rather than the google suite for businesses, which comes with the google file stream.) It may be completely different on Windows but as far as Mac is not ready for production it completely slows down my Mac and will use up way t When the day comes that Google makes File stream more compatible with Mac OSX, it will be AMAZING.

• Publié le 17/02/2019
Dreama W.
Student
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur

"Absolutely Love it"

Commentaires: This program has been something my family and I have always turned to when wanting to put our sensitive and older family photos in for years. Its very reliable, easy to use and has plenty of space to store your precious moments. I have never had the problem loosing photos with this program as I have had with others in the past. So much so that I always double back up my iCloud photos to Google, that way I can confirm they will be around for years.

Avantages: What I loved the most about this program is its ease of use, it is also very cost friendly. I have ICloud which tends to be very expensive so, I upload everything to my computer and then send it to my Google Cloud Storage. Also I seem to be able to find my my way around this program very easily and It doesn't loose my photos. I have used the same account that my mom started for me years ago and I love it, I tend to turn to this anytime I want a great place to store time sensitive photos.

Inconvénients: Their is really nothing I do not love about this program, it has been a life saver to me and my family photos many of times.

Scott F.
Director of IT
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/07/2019

"Cloud Storage At It's Finest"

Commentaires: I use Google Cloud Storage to fill MANY needs, from personal, to my personal businesses, to my clients. On a personal level it gives me dirt-cheap long-term and short-term file storage so that I lose absolutely NOTHING, ever. For my personal and client businesses, I have that same benefit, not to mention easy integration to my web server for backup storage retention. After my normal backup routines filled my server's 1TB RAIN drives, I saved a TON by offloading those and future backups to Google Cloud Storage rather than upgrading to a new server with even bigger drives, that would get filled in no time. This way I will never, ever run out of space!

Avantages: I absolutely LOVE using cloud storage from Google - mainly because of the price and how cheap it is to provide to my clients. I also love how tight the controls are, so I can fine tune each "project/bucket" exactly how my client needs it without letting them endanger themselves. Beyond that, its level of integration is also a HUGE pro. Not only does it integrate flawlessly for pretty much ANYTHING you use from Google, but the bulk of other software vendors have integrated access to cloud storage too. I think the biggest hidden benefit is that you never, ever run out of storage space. Period.

Inconvénients: The setup, security and deployment of cloud storage buckets is not for the faint of heart, and can be a chore even for those that are tech and web savvy.

• Publié le 17/07/2019
Joshua T.
Multimedia Artist; Electric Music Engineer
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/04/2020

"The Future is Now"

Commentaires: Aside from sometimes feeling like I need a year of CE courses to use a feature here and there, I couldn't be happier with it. Using GCS makes me feel less lied to by those old futuristic movies and cartoons.

Avantages: I love the customization features running virtual machines and not having to worry about losing files anymore. This service saved my family a lot of heartache when every photo of our missing child was lost to a head crash. We thought we had lost everything but we had set up automatic cloud backup and forgot about it. That's the great thing about it. You can do that and not have to worry about it. Google cloud storage has made our digital life foolproof.

Inconvénients: There's a bit of a learning curve. There are times that one can get lost trying to find what you're looking for or figure out how to make some things work. I spent an inordinate amount of time feeling like my grandfather trying to program his VCR. I'm pretty tech-savvy, I think, but I've wished for a simpler way a lot using GCS.

• Publié le 23/04/2020
Coordinator
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 23/08/2019

"Peace of Mind is Worth Every Penny"

Commentaires: Not only am I saving myself the hassle of having multiple hard drives and trying to remember what is saved to which, never mind the fact that physical media can easily fail, but I have things backed up in the event of any issues with my software or hardware. Cloud is easy to use, and the peace of mind is a comfort to this musician.

Avantages: As a musician, nothing is more important than making sure that everything is saved when I get that right take. There's a magic in certain moment that can't easily be recreated, if they can be recreated at all. You can't place a value on having things saved and backed up for whenever you need them, because all kinds of events like power surges, blackouts, and hard drive damage, can and do happen. And if they do, you can be out significant amounts of both money and time, never mind unhappy clients. Having cloud software backed by Google's reliability is a relief. Easy to use, easy to backup. I feel like I never have to worry again.

Inconvénients: There are occasional snags where I need to have Google manually back up my files, but, for the most part, Google Cloud works as described, and I am happy with the program.

Joseph N.
Professional Freelancer
Développement et commerce international, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 10/05/2019

"Keep your Documents ever Safe and Readily Available"

Commentaires: This is a tool that everyone needs. Not only the organizations but also individuals because data security is a paramount issue for all of us.

Avantages: Every day at the workplace is a day for new data and information, while at the same time, a risk to losing the data and information stored in the computers, to viruses, malware or technical failures.
Google Cloud Storage, howeve comes to my rescue in providing unlimited storage space for my files, over the internet, such that I am no longer worried about my machines crashing or getting infected with viruses.
With Google Cloud Storage, the user gets to upload their documents to a secure database over the internet, from wherever they are, provided they can access their cloud storage account.
The user can access their files from anywhere provided they can access their cloud storage account.
This software is very cheap, giving users even a free version that one can use without having to pay for, and still back up a few GBs of data.
The business/premium version of the software, however, gives the user unlimited storage space, so that they can store every information held in their computers.
As if not all, Google Cloud Storage allows the users to clear the backed up memory from their PCs, thus creating more space in their PCs for more data. In my organization, this has boosted the speed of my computers seeing that little has to be processed from the computers' hard disks.
However, the backed up information, that is not in the PC physical storage is still as easily accessible as the information stored in the PC's drives.

Inconvénients: Internet access is required to access the files that have been stored in Google cloud space, and therefore if the client is not connected to the internet, will not be able to access the files that are not physically stored in their computers.

• Publié le 10/05/2019
Abinadi R.
Technical Project Manager II
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 26/03/2020

"The benchmark for cloud storage"

Commentaires: The UI is great and the service is great. Whenever you need more space you can simply increase the quota and you should be fine. The resilience is great and performance is simply amazing. you can't be wrong with Google Cloud Storage

Avantages: We don't need to talk about Google's high-quality products, however, cloud storage is great. Taking into consideration the great performance and replication between geo locations this is a solution that I will highly recommend for any company

Inconvénients: In general, I would like to see more security recommendations in the UI something like tips or something like that. The reason being that we are constantly hearing about data breaches and most of the time it is due a database out there in the cloud not correctly protected.

• Publié le 26/03/2020
Felicia T.
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/09/2019

"Google Cloud Storage Supports Convenience and a Mobile Workplace"

Commentaires: Our overall experience is positive as we both have a system for backup of files as well as the ability to access working documents in real time across multiple devices and multiple teams and people in different locations.

Avantages: I love being able to access my Google Cloud Storage from multiple devices and to work with other people on my team in a variety of locations in real time. The ability to set up folders has helped our teams organize our work and projects. I've been using the functionality that allows for offline access to continue to read documents while away from an internet connection so that I can stay productive. We pay a monthly fee for storage and the price point seems reasonable for the value we are getting.

Inconvénients: Recently we had a situation when one team member deleted some files from her Google Storage, which then deleted them for the rest of the shared team. We had to work with customer service to reverse this, since the files were still needed by other people. We are still working out how to make sure people who need files have access to them while other people do not need to have items they are not using fill their personal storage.

• Publié le 04/09/2019
Aijaz ahmad Z.
Assistant Professor
Génie civil, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 04/12/2019

"Free up your space and work on sight in cloud."

Commentaires: For any enterprise, a cloud based platform is must. This one helped us to free up our space frm devices and without occupying any infra, does most of the work on site.
Security and back up options are too good. We will never lose our data when after by mistake.

Avantages: The only way to store your documents and rely on cloud security is Google cloud storage. Save everything and use it from anywhere you need.
Storage limit is quiet large for the cost.
Interface is simple and easy to use.
Customisation is awesome and integration with docs or sheets helps alot.

Inconvénients: Storage limit can be increased.
More flexible plans should be added.
Need to scan large files as well.

• Publié le 04/12/2019
Santosh B.
Database administrator
Cabinet d'avocats, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/08/2019

"GOOLE CLOUD storage"

Commentaires: - We store company data and share among the staff in the company easily.
- We maintain shared google spread sheets among the staff.

Avantages: - Google cloud storage is very easy to access and it is updated instantly
- Google cloud storage is very user friendly and any level of staff can understand easily to upload and download data content
- Google cloud storage can be setup in folders and files format which makes it very easy to understand the file structure

Inconvénients: - There are not many cons about this software. But one thing i observed is, it is slow in some instants.

• Publié le 13/08/2019
Derek N.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 04/08/2019

"The backbone of the business"

Avantages: I am not sure what my business would do without Google Cloud Storage. There's so much piece-of-mind knowing that every document, every photo I email, and every spreadsheet I create is just there. I don't have to worry if it will get lost, because I can just search for it. It's so wonderful to have everything so easily available.

Inconvénients: I wish the organization of folders was a little more intuitive. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by the amount of files in my drive and wish it was easier to reorganize them.

• Publié le 04/08/2019
Trinh T.
Realtor
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/08/2019

"Organizes my business"

Commentaires: The fact that it’s seamless. Only sorting when you originally save the file is only issue.

Avantages: it’s easy to use. I’ve storing all my real estate documents for years. Whenever I print a doc I can send it directly to google storage.

Inconvénients: I wish when you save it to storage you can have the option of putting into a folder at the same time. It’s time consuming to have to send it to the storage and then go to the storage to find the file in order to put it in the appropriate folder.

• Publié le 28/08/2019
Instructor
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 25/07/2019

"Google Cloud Storage Takes My Work (and Fun_ Everywhere)"

Commentaires: I'm always on different computers, so I use this to keep a continuous workflow. I also work with a number of groups and companies who also use this storage, so it makes file-sharing easy.

Avantages: I use Google Cloud Storage in both a personal and professional capacity. It's easy to access my files on any computer and to download on personal computers. It's very easy to share files and to work on files with multiple people.

Inconvénients: I don't have any big complaints. Once, when I was working on a project all of the word files in a folder became corrupted and I had to track down the original files and start over, but I don't know 100% if that was because of the cloud storage.

• Publié le 25/07/2019