Avis clients sur Google Cloud Storage

4,8 (2 164) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur Google Cloud Storage

Une solution de stockage d'objets en ligne permettant aux entreprises et aux développeurs de stocker, d'archiver et d'analyser des données critiques.

En savoir plus sur Google Cloud Storage

Very user friendly and customer service is excellent. Takes little time to learn how to properly use.

My only complaint is that it took a couple of days for it to retrieve my photos.

Google Cloud Storage - Notes

Google Cloud Storage a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 164 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Google Cloud Storage ?

Filtrer les avis (2 164)

Audrey
community manager (Côte d’Ivoire)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Sauve la mémoire de votre téléphone

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Avec la petite capacité de stockage de mon téléphone, cette appli est vraiment celle qui me sauve. J'y stocke toutes mes affaires et après je vide mon téléphone.

En tant que produit Google, il est facile à utiliser et à configurer. Le stockage est très pratique dans les applications et il est facile de le partager entre différents utilisateurs en toute sécurité.

La seule chose que je suggère est le prix du stockage premium. C'est un peu cher je trouve.

Noorhidayu
Noorhidayu
Human Resources Executive (Malaisie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Work well as a cloud storage

5,0 l’année dernière

Google really do a very well cloud storage service, either for the paid version or the free plan. Any user can easily use this platform, because there are no advance technical skills needed to get expert on this software. Uploading my digital assets like document, files or media to the cloud storage is very breezy and smooth.

Apart of the limited storage space for the free plan, there are not much to be dislike with this software. The pricing scheme is included in the bulk software that they offer, and can't be purchase as a stand alone software. Overall, this software is the main software that i have choose to manage and storing all my digital assets online.

Lead Solution Advisor (Inde)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 10 000+ employés

Securely store your files in designated buckets with Google Cloud Storage

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : GCS is quite stable and since it is backed by Google, it is very secure. We use GCS for our internal storage purposes and even use it for storing historical data like logs from various internal applications. GCS offers specialised plans for prolonged storage at reduced costs, which makes it optimal solution for historical data.

1. Signed URLs: is by far one of the best feature of GCS. You can simply created a signed URL for any file in your bucket and then share it with anyone for a limited period of time. 2. Flat structure: is also great. There if no hiearchy inside any bucket, be it files within folders are also flat. Every object directly sits under the bucket and has an unique URL by which it can be access.

Backend APIs for GCS cannot be directly implemented with other public cloud providers which I feel is a missing feature. Since today organisation work on multi-cloud environments, direct integration would unlock whole new features.

Erica
Web marketing (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

We want more for the money

3,0 il y a 2 mois

It keep enough data space for the time being could have use a little more..

Should offer more storage for less. I feel they should offer a better values for the amount of space needed for each month.

Sergio Arantes
Sergio Arantes
Sales Manager (Brésil)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Best storage software and it integrate with all my hardware.

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I use google cloud storage everyday for more than 3 years and I love it so far. Easy to use, very user friendly and never had any problems with it.

For me I like most about this software is how easy to access my files, backup everything and integrate with my laptop, smartphone and tablet.

Nothing. For me Google Cloud Storage became very important in my daily tasks. I use it with my Windows and I save everything in it.

Scott
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Stable Back up and Cloud Space Solution.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Google Cloud is a precise storage avenue, which allows businesses to have value for content and storage.

Google Cloud has a well organized back up process, which entails solid security and straightforward security measures. Besides, Google Cloud has the value for every content, and this articulates the ways for accessibility.

Google Cloud is distinguished in managing content, and providing proper back up measures.

Nicholas
Owner (É.-U.)
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur

Nothing else better!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I've been using Google Cloud since I started selling insurance over 2 years ago and have yet to have a day where I had issues or complaints.

Google has made it so easy for me to store all my business documents such as ebook and contacts and store all my marketing materials such as social media items or brochures.

Nothing. It's free and there isn't anything bad really!

Koinange
ICT Manager (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés

High Scalable and Very Secure

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I like that the space is scalable The software comes with great security features The software integrates perfectly with other Google tools thereby enhancing user experience.

Everything has been great and I have no issues to list here.

Micheal
Senior Accountant (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 201-500 employés

Secure and Comptent Storage Platform

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Google Cloud is the advanced choice for cloud storage, and back up processes. Google Cloud is cost manageable and accessible anytime.

Google Cloud has an adequate cloud space for every business and security is well maintained. Google Cloud concentrates with accessibility, where every user have unlimited access to their content.

Google Cloud is simplistic, affordable, and swift to integrate with other Google items.

Natasha
COO (É.-U.)
Relations publiques et communications, 2-10 employés

Cloud Storage Made Simple

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

This cloud storage is so easy to use that you typically forget that you have it working for you. There are no bugs, no issues to report, and it constantly delivers what we need.

There are no cons to report with this software.

Ana
Ana
Marketing Project Coordinator (Canada)
Électronique grand public, 201-500 employés

Great cloud storage solution

5,0 il y a 2 mois

The synchronization of assets upload it is really great.

I wish I was a little easier to integrate with MS teams but I understand that there are different companies and don't want to.

Yurie Katri
Yurie Katri
DevOps Engineer (Espagne)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Versatile Storage

4,0 il y a 3 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : Data from other systems can be used as a data source for aggregation with BigQuery. Since the direct connection to the database is NG in terms of security, you can use the data via GCS. In addition, PDF files can also be downloaded by URL, so they can be obtained via a hyperlink in the browser. It is very convenient to be able to share files while ensuring security, as it is possible to manage permissions when acquiring them.

You can easily obtain and manage repository and file information from the command line. You can select a storage type according to the frequency of resource access. You can choose from a wide range of regions

Because there are so many functions, it takes time to get used to using it. (e.g., multi-region configuration, storage type configuration, etc.). It would be nice if there was an operation to easily concatenate files in GCS with the gsutil tool.

Robson
Career ambassador (Afrique du Sud)
Rédaction et correction, 5 001-10 000 employés

Google cloud storage is a reliable information storage

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : It is reliable software for securing critical information. It is security tight and safe to store your information. You are able to access the information anywhere and on any device. However, you must have internet and know the access security information. It is just an excellent information storage software.

Without a doubt, google cloud storage is best for people who value privacy and like keeping their information for as long as they possibly can like me. I like keeping my old and new information private but most vitally I like keeping it for a long period of time. Storing in a PC or USB has not been so wise for a variety of reasons. Google cloud storage has met my personality and objectives very well when comes to information because I can keep my information in the cloud and have access to it anywhere using any device for as long as I know the security credentials. How beautiful is that! Nobody can access this information without knowing the security credentials. I'm able to look at my memorable pictures and videos anytime I want to and that is interesting for me. Again, the software reminds me of my previous year's events through notifications and that just cheers me up. Growing up I would normally post all my favourite pictures on Facebook just to keep them in case I lose my mobile phone. Now, this google storage allows me to save my picture without posting them on a social media platform.

It only back up information through internet connectivity. Sometimes it just saves everything and I would wish if it could ask you as a user to keep each piece of information either a picture or a document.

Business Owner (Namibie)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Your secure solution to cloud storage

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Google products/programs are all linked to each other. So it's convenient having the "storage side" of the program linked as well. I have had only good experiences with this app and it has kept my work and family life easy and comfortable and safe to use.

I feel safe in knowing that the cloud is not going anywhere. I will always be able to use it and retrieve what I've stored in it. I feel safe with the security aspects. I know my information, documentation and sentimental data is safe. I like that it does not change to much. It's reliable just the way it is and the "face" stays the same. I admire the fact that there is a free version (not enough space in the free version, but it's understandable).

Honestly, there isn't really something I dislike so much that I would make a fuss over it. The only thing is the space available on the free version. If I should use a paid version, It would cost me too much.

Professor (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

Where Would I Be without CLoud Storage

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Easy to share documents and files with both internal and external users. It used to be that you'd run into a hurdle if you shared an item from your cloud storage with a non-Chrome/Gmail account, but that is not the case any more. *Still, this can be an issue to some extent, it's not perfect, more on that in the Cons section. There are different tiers of storage, but for most people saving simple documents, the free option is fine. One of the institutions I am part of uses Google Cloud and it's great being able to save and share documents with various uses. I teach in higher ed and we use the storage for workshoping essays and other projects. We also use it to share larger institutional collaborations and there's some great organizational tools in here. There is an offline mode so if you are working in a remote area with no Wifi or weak internet connections, you can still access documents; however you need some premeditation and insight. I sue this with SAFARI Montage Chrome too and it's all integrated well.

There are not too many cons. These are really subjective to me, but while you can share items from your cloud storage to various people/groups even if they don't have accounts connected to Google, I've still had a few hiccups with sharing links. Another gripe I have is on my personal account, they do upgrades and downgrades to storage limitations and it can be a pain to remove items or pay a higher price. This hasn't happened too often. Microsoft is the worst with this, but has happened to me. My company Cloud Storage is good but those details are not managed by me.

Salvatore
Academic Advisor (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Everything in one place no matter where I am!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I've tried numerous Cloud Storage solutions and Google's Cloud Storage beats them all. With free accounts, there are generous account limits for documents, and the documents are easily edited within Google's own suite, but the files can easily be downloaded and opened in any of the Microsoft Office programs with zero compatibility issues. In my view, Google Cloud Storage is perfect.

Uploading files to Cloud Storage is as easy as drag and drop. When I upload folders, the file organization is preserved, which saves me an immense amount of time. My files are available anywhere, and all I need to do is send another user or student a link so that they an have access to needed information. I can download files in nearly any format, and they are opened in Microsoft office with no problem. Almost any file type is supported, though I predominantly work with Excel, DocX, and video files. It is so easy to use and share that I cannot imagine using anything else.

I cannot think of any real problems with Cloud Storage. There are occasional moments where the page may hang or stop working when uploading a particularly large file, but that is an issue that is very rare. Otherwise, Cloud Storage works very well.

RODRIGO
Owner (Brésil)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Best backup option

Commentaires : We use it to make automatic backup for our customers, with cold storage. We created our own backup application, which copies data daily to the cloud. It was easy to develop with the SDK, and we were surprised by the stability / reliability of the upload routine. It is very fast, has several connection options and makes it easy to know if it worked. We just need to have some graphics to evaluate the use of storage or to be able to facilitate the rotation of files, in our case we solved it via programming in our app.

Affordable price and ease of use. The setup is a bit complicated, but uploading files is very easy and uploading is very reliable.

Some permissions configuration tasks could be less complicated. It uses concepts of assignment groups, for simpler scenarios full access would be enough.

RAJEEV
RAJEEV
Graduate apprentice Trainee (Inde)
Pétrole et énergies, 10 000+ employés

Why this is best among others?

Commentaires : From my point of view, I'm still using it and haven't replaced it with other apps as I find it very comfortable to use. Sometimes it makes me chew my teeth but that doesn't matter as it provides much better facilities than any other available apps in market. The important files and documents of mine are safe on this platform. Surely I'll suggest everyone to use it without a doubt. No concern of privacy as the brand Google already gaining trust of consumers. Its that much simple as a local storage and a beginner with zero knowledge can also easily use this.

Till the date I have not found any cloud storage that can compete this storage. Trust me this is worthy to use. Talking about its pros, first thing is this storage is absolutely free on trail basis. For beginners and normal users this storage provides enough storage capacity that an user needs. You can also use this on large basis which will cost you some penny. Easy to use and very user friendly in nature. You can connect your Google account with this so that it can automatically backup your important files and save there. The stored data is immediately available whenever you need as there is no downfall till the date I'm using. Very trustworthy and safe. Google guarantees you of your privacy so you need not to worry. It can support most of the file formats.

Frankly saying, there is not much thing you will dislike about this app. Its likable product. The only thing I suggest is the price of premium storage. Its little bit expensive but affordable. Sometimes it gets slower but you will not loose your data. You will have to clear cache to make it work faster. Little bit of problems I faced in uploading of big files as it took more time to upload. User interface needs more improvement.

Stacie
SELF EMPLOYED (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

GOOGLE Be GONE

Commentaires : II was satisfied until recently when I found out that Google had a breach of data On Google plus, your membership it is kind of costly if you want to stay with them and if you do not frequent visit your cloud it's a possibility that they will delete your information. My overall experience is that the service was better five years ago than it was today, and I understand about people in companies needing to make money but whatever happened to loyal customers. Google cloud was my favorite in their customer service is not that easy to get ahold of in the lengthy wait time for an answer back is somewhat ridiculous. I really hope that things can remain the same and I don't have to do a major move of all of my data, photos, and documents to a different area.

I really enjoyed and loved the fact that I could put all my pictures in one area and they would be safe and secure. I really took a liking to the cloud when it first came out because of the maximum storage that it held.

I never really had a problem with Google cloud until they limited the storage wanted to charge you more money for the storage you used to have. And just recently I've been getting emails from Google telling me that the Google cloud if I'm not in it so often that they are going to delete my things that I have stored there after about five years playing in using with the software.

Vibhor
Researcher (É.-U.)
Recherche, 201-500 employés

Amazing storage

Commentaires : It is a great experience as we need large amount of cloud storage which can be used for diverse purpose such as backup,access files remotely, maybe even process it. Google Storage is all in one with great connectivity.

As a Google product, it is easy to use, and set up. The storage comes in very handy in applications and it is easy to share across diverse users securely. We have found it to be more reliable than any other form of storage.

Google storage is facing pricing challenges with competitors but since it is part of GSuite applications, it is a great deal.

Ethan
Freelance Entrepeneur (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Google Cloud Storage takes the worry out of finding relaible cloud storage for a good value.

Commentaires : I would say for the most part all of my experiences with this software has been good. I have not encountered anything negative other than the limits of their services which is very understandable. no company out their can give everything away for free, but google sure does try.

Google Cloud Storage has lots of features that make backing up my files any where I go simple and easy. I use it to store the multitude of photos I use on a daily basis to sell my services to potential clients that I could never store on my mobiles devices. Its so nice to be able to free up my storage capacity for more apps that make my life more stream lined that I could never be able to have room for if I kept every photo I use on a daily basis in my devices on board memory. I also find the user interfaces to be very easy to understand which is a big time saver when trying to teach other people how to use it so that I can easily transfer files from my work station to clients. All in all I think this comes from the fact that Google as a company is very user experience focused and that's what makes their products so user friendly. I would recommend that you always try out their products before anyone else's because you can count on the fact that google is always going to be focused on making their products as stream lined and easy to use as possible.

The only cons are that if you are using the free versions of their cloud services is that you will find that after a certain point your upload speeds will be throttled but its not something you would need to worry about for most use cases unless you are pushing a lot of data like for example and entire companies worth of work flow for the purposes of backing up your companies data in case of data loss or destruction. So for most people you don't need to worry and if you are trying to do that you can just pay for unrestricted access instead of going the free route.

Tami
Tami
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Papier et produits forestiers, 11-50 employés

Google Cloud Storage - Seamless

Commentaires : I love using Google Cloud Storage for all of our company's file & data storage needs because once you have things set to automatically save to the Google Cloud there are no extra steps we need to take to ensure that all of our past estimates, proposals, contracts, billing information & any media such as photos or videos of jobs that we've completed are all saved in a format that is easily revisited by either our staff in the office or our crews who are actually out working in the field. The storage software our company utilized in the past was only accessable by the main computer in our office. Therefore the office manager had to search for and then send out any information to whoever needed it. Now with Google Cloud, our staff members can easily access any information they need which eliminates the need to pull office staff from their other tasks just to look up information. Also, with the Google Cloud Storage software, our files are all very organized within the cloud & very easily searched by even our most technology challenged crews. For the office staff the fact that our files are organized so well, running reports that used to take a full day or more of of data entry & searching through old files just to set up, are now set up and ran in a matter of pushing a few buttons & mouse clicks. The amount of time and mental anguish Google Cloud Storage saves our company far out weighs the very reasonable cost associated with the software. I would recommend it to any business.

Ease of use- our files are easily accessible by anyone in our office as well as our crews in the field. The crews are even able to access necessary files from their mobile devices. Seamless storage- all of our necessary files from the first estimate, to the proposal all the way through the contract, billing & payment info & before & after photos are all automatically organized & stored in the Google Cloud. Reports are able to be ran in minutes vs the hours or even days it would take with our past software to run reports that weren't as informative.

The only real con I know of with the Google Cloud Storage software is that it's not compatible with our current time keeping & time management software. However this is not really a fault of Google Cloud Storage, but our own because we have not yet updated to a newer time management software. Our IT person is currently looking into our options to update the current time keeping software that will be more compatible with our Google Cloud.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Founder (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Great Cloud Storage for those that use Google Sheets and Google Docs

Commentaires : Google Drive has an amazing value if you are looking for a free cloud storage option. It also has good prices if you wan't more than 15gb of storage. It directly integrates with all of Google's other applications such as Google Docs and Google Sheets. It usually syncs pretty good between multiple computers (Mac or Windows). However, if you are using the new Google file stream I'd recommend only using on Windows. Dropbox may be a tad bit more user-friendly and maybe it has a little bit more connections with other apps because it was the first company to kind of offer these cloud-based. Storage Solutions. I would say that Google Drive is better than Dropbox if use Google Drive applications such as Google Docs and sheets.

-Free Account: Google Drive is one of the best value cloud storage options. If you are looking to get a free cloud storage software suite right off the bat you get 15GB of free storage. This is much higher than the competitor freemium accounts like Dropbox and others where you only get 2GB of storage for free. -Useful Suite of Tools: One of the best parts about Google Drive is that it integrates directly with other Google apps such as Google Sheets and Google Docs. These are probably the most commonly used apps within the Google suite and it fits perfectly well within your google drive workflow. Not only that if you download the desktop client for Mac or Windows you are able to download and sync all the files that are on your google drive account. This allows you to easily open the Google Sheets and Google Docs files like they were native files on your desktop system. Once you click on a google sheets or Google docs file, it will open up a browser and take you right to that file within your browser. Google Docs Add-ons: This is extremely convenient and much better workflow than any other competitor, even though Dropbox came out with their own word document editor recently. The Google Docs workflow is better than any other competitor as of yet. And beyond that, there is a huge amount of Google Docs add-ons that you can add other companies will make certain extensions that you can expand the functionality of Google Docs and Google Sheets.

Not as Mac Friendly: With Google Drive to sync to a mac desktop, you need to have the storage available. Well guess what? Apple has been making the storage smaller and smaller (SSD Drives). For example, if you have 100 gigabytes of data and files on Google Drive you will need to be able to have 100 gigabytes free space on your computer. However, if you get the Google file stream this now will allow you to save space on your drive by only downloading it when you need it (on demand). So it will show the file is there but won't take up space. This is how I envisioned computing years ago, and it's finally here!! Wait, nope its not, not for mac users. As far as I have tested on the Mac operating system is not usable. The main issue is it slows down the mac like crazy and uses up a TON of recourses for some reason. I don't know if its because there is a clash between mac finder indexing and this software, or what. I had to uninstall it because it slowed down my 2016, top of the line MacBook pro. So if you're looking into getting Google Drive I would recommend the regular backup and sync utility if you are using Mac (opt for regular google drive storage rather than the google suite for businesses, which comes with the google file stream.) It may be completely different on Windows but as far as Mac is not ready for production it completely slows down my Mac and will use up way t When the day comes that Google makes File stream more compatible with Mac OSX, it will be AMAZING.

Harshpreet
IT Support Specialist (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A great tool for file sharing in your organization.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience has been good. I haven't had a single moment of downtime with Google and that i the best thing. The performance is overall good and durable. There's always the peace of mind of using Google as I know that is secure and always available.

Having the ability to store everything in the cloud is just great. And google does that job perfectly. There are separate applications available which anyone can download their phone as well. The storage solutions are really cheap and have the ability to integrate with multiple products that we use in our work environment. It's fast and does the job bang on.

The file management is sometimes really messy. The user interface needs some work done as well. I have had issues if there are too many files in storage, then it gets really troublesome. I have used AWS as well, and they have a lot more storage tier options.

Stiliyan
Digital Designer (Bulgarie)
Design, 1 001-5 000 employés

Good or not?

Commentaires : Complicated - really hard to handle things in there, but overall it was exactly as a normal cloud storage, where I kept my files.

I am a little bit confused and hesitate a little as well. I know that a lot of famous and big companies use Google Cloud Storage, such as Twitter, Pay Pal. I tried it. There is a good part that you don't have to pay to try it. I am really not as satisfied as other cloud storage. Maybe there are different pros and cons and since I am just a single user. Maybe it's more into big companies with different kinds of things to keep in them. It works like a normal Cloud Storage for me.

Maybe it's way easier to use other Cloud Storages. Everything in there needs to be google-searched to understand how to use it or how to find where it is. Things are complicated in there. I am just not as satisfied as the others.