Radius Review

Marketing Associate
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, the platform does everything we need and is way more cost effective vs. CJ.

Avantages: One stop shop for all affiliate needs. Easy to to manage multiple accounts in one place.

Inconvénients: The set up team was helpful, but left many questions up in the air during the on boarding process. Recommend getting set up with someone state side vs. overseas during this process.

Impact Radius for Bloggers!

Publié le 18/01/2019
Elisa B.
Owner/Operator
Construction, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My experience has been great. Customer service is exceptional and quick responders. Over the years, I have taught myself how to blog, Impact Radius makes it easy to integrate ads into my blog and websites without being spammy and intrusive.

Avantages: I love using Impact Radius for affiliate networking and lead sales generations. You can apply for affiliations with multiple different companies, enroll in their ad networks, and place ads easily into your blogs to direct more sales traffic. You can create holiday gift guides using their affiliates and easily generate additional income to anyone who blogs as a past time or is attempting to make their brand bigger.

Inconvénients: I haven't had any issues using this software. I have used it for several years and found that each year they update and make amazing changes to keep the software easy to use and functional.

Good for finding people to work with.

Publié le 05/03/2019
Jake K.
Marketing Assistant
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience with Radius is great! I like how now after set up everything is right there for me. I love being able to see how everyone is doing right when I log into the software. This software has made my life easier and has made us work with people we may have never worked with without this software.

Avantages: I like that this brings in the legal side with the tracking to allow me to be able to not worry about everything. This takes the load off my shoulders of managing everything in different places to putting it all in one.

Inconvénients: What I like least about this software is how in the beginning it was hard to find everything that is needed and change over logos. It took awhile to figure all this out, but when I did it was well worth it and now easy.

Awesome

Publié le 20/06/2019
Ian W.
Affiliate Marketing
Production audiovisuelle, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Awesome product, you just pay the cost of it.

Inconvénients: Very restricted for certain industries..

The cleanest affiliate interface

Publié le 23/07/2019
John H.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This platform is clean and offers years of experience built into the service. Affiliates and publishers alike will find many reasons to love Impact Radius for their affiliate program management.

Inconvénients: Not as many affiliate opportunities available on this platform when compared with larger sites such as Commission Junction or Shareasale.

Radius has been a great new tool to manage my clients affiliate programs.

Publié le 21/06/2018
Manager, Affiliate Marketing
201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like the reporting capabilities. The technology is way more advanced than other affiliate networks available.

Inconvénients: It is difficult to learn and does take a lot of training. That is expected though with a software that has these capabilities.

Moderately okay software for affiliation

Publié le 05/04/2019
Sadman I.
Marketer
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has helped us to save time in the long run.

Avantages: It allows to manage most of the important stuff under one roof.

Inconvénients: It could be more user-friendly for everyone. As it kinda has a learning curve.