Avis clients sur Business Card Designer Plus

En savoir plus sur Business Card Designer Plus

Solution logicielle permettant la création facile de cartes de visite à partir de zéro ou de modèles et compatible avec tous les styles de cartes de visite.

En savoir plus sur Business Card Designer Plus

The software is intuitive, and easy to learn to use.

There is a watermark with the trial version. You have to buy the license to lose the watermark.

Business Card Designer Plus - Notes

4,9

Business Card Designer Plus a reçu une note globale de 4.7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 19 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Produits similaires à Business Card Designer Plus

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Business Card Designer Plus ?

Waqas N.
Waqas N.
Project manager (Pakistan)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11-50 employés

Very very easy and simple

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I had made my business card through it very easily .

Business card designer plus is very very simple and easy to make a professional business card in a quick time it is very user freindly

I think Business card designer plus is very good but the watermark in a trail version on cards are disturbing me.

Teacher of English Language (Ghana)
Design graphique, 501-1 000 employés

BUSINESS CARD DESIGNER PLUS- design your business card with ease get value for your money

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Business Card Designer Plus is the best card designer software I have ever come across. The most amazing thing of it is that, you get very quick response to any question you ask within a few minutes. I recommend Business Card Designer Plus to all business people to us it for world class card designs

This software is completely awesome. It allows complete customization, you can add your own pictures or choose from a picture gallery of over 50,000+ images. It has awesome logos. The most beautiful thing of all is that, you can make business cards for anywhere in the world as well as supports all business card styles.

This software is easy to use as compared to similar other softwares.

Peter K.
President (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés

Business Card Designer Plus

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Makes if convenient for continuous production of business cards for new employees, updates in phone numbers, etc..

Relative ease of use. Able to produce business cards in a relatively short time for events, updates in email and phone numbers.

1. Some parts of the software are not user friendly, 2. Might be better to format perfectly to a few popular business card stocks than many that require adjusting margins. print area, etc.. which wastes time

senior staff (Kenya)

This software has helped me the headache of Designing and printing cards

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : created professional looking cards

with Business Card Designer Plus you can create wonderful looking cards in a minute,this reduces time wastage in creating cards. It it easy to use, create business cards with good graphical presentation. the trial version allows the user to asses the software well before activating the full version

few background pictures to be used in designing the cards On trial version, only first card is good but the rest will have the watermark

George V.
Retired Professional Firefighter (É.-U.)
Impression, Auto-entrepreneur

What I like about the Full version 12 (1900)

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Getting the Right Mixture of Graphics and Text on the Small amount of surface space on a Blank Business Card, Takes a patients and practice to arrange things but the available Features of this Software make it easy with a little bit of practice.

This Software makes it Very Easy to Create and Edit a New Card Layout, this Software makes it Easy to Import your own Pictures and Graphics onto the Business Card, and easy to Chose appropriate Text and Font size.

All Software have Limitations, But I have used Business Card Design Plus for several Years and keep the software updated and Update the Database regularly and find the current product Features meet my Needs so I have no complaints and would Recement it to my friends.

Barry K.
software developer (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

moderately priced good business card designer software

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : a number of years ago I was looking for business card software. I found Business Card Designer, read the reviews and decided to try it. When the free trial ended I did not hesitate to pay for the software considering the fact that it did everything I needed at a reasonable price.

easy to use. it had all the features I wanted, including the ability to include graphics. it easily prints on the reverse side of the business cards.

there was nothing about this software that I thought was bad, that is why I paid for it when the free trial was over

President (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Affordable business cards

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I have used the program for over 15 years and find it very easy to use and can make very professional cards at reasonable cost

very user friendly, adapted for all window. upgraded twice in 15 years

nothing to dislike, If you run a small business, this program will get you what you want. I used it in my own consulting business and I used it for the society where I preside.

Steven S.
Retired (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Business Card Designer Plus

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : This software makes creating professional looking business cards a breeze.

Business Card Designer Plus is easy to use and even easier to find stock templates available at any office supply store.

The interface is getting a little rusty and is in need of a makeover. Occasionally it is difficult for your design to fit the template.

David P.
Curriculum Developer (É.-U.)
Armée, 10 000+ employés

Great Business Card Designer

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Does exactly what I want it to do.

Why pay to have someone design your business cards when you can. This software allow you to custom design you cards and employees. Just need a color printer and card paper to print to.

There's nothing not to like. You want professional business cards this is the software for you!

Marlene R.
Administrator/ Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Create Fantastic Business Cards

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I love this program and have been using it for years now. I can print my own cards, cards for my staff or friends and make each person's individualised to their jobs, need or just for fun. Very quick return if help or assistance is needed (mainly if I forget my long-in information for upgrades or to install the program on a new computer. Customer service is great.

Ease of use, unlimited options, able to customize and make cards personal. No need to order from printing companies and wait for mail. Easy to print and adjust number of cards needed.

Charge for upgrades if wanted new versions.

Charles S.
Associate Pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

Why I love Business Card Designer Plus

5 il y a 2 ans

My favorite thing about the software is its ease of use.

I actually have no dislikes about the software

Warren M.
Warren M.
Guitarist Extrovert (É.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Make Your Own Cards

4 il y a 3 ans

The software is both powerful and versatile. It enabled me to create the EXACT card I needed as a Country singer!!!

It took a little while to get the hang of it but once I did, it was on point.

John B.
Graphics design (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy enough, anyone can use

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We have created multiple cards for the various departments of our business that are all professional looking

The ease of creating a quality product, with little or no training

The double sided printing layout can become confusing

Harold L.
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Jazzy Jazz Productions has used this Product for 10 years.

Commentaires : Experience is good

The software is intuitive, and easy to learn to use.

Updates can cost Money, it should be free

Deana F.
office manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 501-1 000 employés

Great Help

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : It has helped this business a lot, and we will continue to use it from here on out.

This software has helped me make cards for my employees and it is so easy to use

It took a couple times to figure it out, but still great, so nothing is bad

John j S.
Airport Manager (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 2-10 employés

Make Your Own Business Cards

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We custom make our business cards to align with the different facets of our business. It’s fairly easy to edit the card and switch things around as needed.

Easy to use and very versatile. You can make professional looking business cards for any occasion. I’ve used this software for many years and it just keeps getting better.

It can get complicated and confusing because it can do so many things.

Sprint Tech Support (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Design your own business cards

4 il y a 3 ans

Business Card Designer Plus is simple and easy to use. The wizard walks you through the design process and makes it very simple to complete your design. I really like that I could use my own graphics in the design.

Ahmed ali K.
Ahmed ali K.
Mananger (Pakistan)
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés

Excellent for business card designing

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We are making business card for our organization through it.

The most thing i like about business card plus is that it is very very easy and simple and they have many templates so you can easily pick from that.

Business card designer plus is very easy and simple so there is nothing you will find to be mentioned in the cons

Carmel N.
Artist drawer (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Good business card Designer

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : They have very good potential in their business

It wasn’t hard took you step by step. The shipping was fast and I loved the way my business cards came out. Good quality

Didn’t have nothing bad to say. There was no bad experience