Their name should really be PREMIUMTEXTING

Publié le 03/06/2018
Amel S.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It helped out company a lot. CheapestTexting is a low cost leader providing essentially the same service from someone else charging per SMS or more, the service they are providing at the end of the day is really SMS for really cheap which is what companies like us value the most (The service we need for low price)

Avantages: -Great customer service
-100% Uptime
-Glitch Free
-Fast Platform
-CHEAPEST indeed on the internet. Greatest value for SMS today

Inconvénients: -Nothing really! Our company has been using them for over a year and no Cons so far. Would only recommend using more phrases to unlist people beside STOP. For example add more phrases in the system to unlist people when they want to unlist for example have the system recognize "Dont Text Me Again" "I dont want to receive sms anymore". Currently no one does this feature so we would love to see this great platform utilize something cutting edge like this.

I am a very happy client of Cheapest Texting. I have been with them for over six(6) months.

Publié le 24/06/2018
Dave S.
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My business has increased since I started using Cheapest Texting.

Avantages: What I like most about the software is that it is easy to navigate and understand. When I first signed up at Cheapest Texting I had ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE as to what I was doing. Within a few days I was a FULL BLOWN online texting expert. The software lets me know everything that I need to know to run my business like letting me know EXACTLY when someone signs up for my text message list. It also lets me know the exact time someone might opt out of my text message service which is VERY IMPORTANT for me to know.

Inconvénients: I don't really have any problems with Cheapest Texting so I can't list any here. If the software did not work or the text messages were not delivered in a timely fashion I would not be doing business with them.

We have used this service for several years to communicate with our congregation! Great value!

Publié le 02/06/2018
Andra S.
Senior Pastor
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Support client

Avantages: The software is easy to use and we have never had any problems at all! I am confident that a teenager will be able to take on this project.

Inconvénients: As with anything there have to be limitations, but not being able to send more than two messages can be problematic on occasion. It causes us to be more creative in how we communicate.

So glad I found Cheapest Texting!

Publié le 20/04/2018
CTO
13-50 employés
Support client

Avantages: I like using Cheapest Texting to connect with people who are already interested in my
organization. I can let different groups of people know about upcoming events, programs, and
appointments all through the same system. Cheapest Texting service is amazing and the system just works better than the other services I've used. Recommended!

Inconvénients: It was daunting to leave my old service, but I'm glad I did because I'm getting the same quality service for a lot less.

Excellent low cost marketing tool!

Publié le 18/04/2018
Private Practice
Support client

Avantages: Price scaling based on need. Especially nice to be able to test it out with a few short
campaigns and then move into higher categories as you figure out the system and how best to
communicate with customers. Loved the 14 day free trial as an introduction. Everything worked
so well, I decided to keep going!

Inconvénients: I have been using Cheapest Texting for about a year and haven't yet experienced any
negatives. It's been a positive experience.

Great!

Publié le 17/04/2018
13-50 employés
Support client

Avantages: Lots of ways to contact them for help: phone, chat, email and helpful FAQs with videos
so I can always get answers to my questions. The system is totally easy and made sense to me
right away.

Inconvénients: Wish there was a way to experiment with campaigns before sending them out. I had a few
awkward, unfinished sentences and not great keywords when I started. Could there be a dummy
address that you can send things to yourself without it counting?

CheapTexting is the best service letting our members stay updated.

Publié le 04/06/2018
Glen C.
Founder & CEO
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The software is easy to use, you upload phone numbers and go to create a microblog where you type in your message. The great thing about CheapTexting is that allows you to create messages and set up the time when you want to send it out. And the most important thing is that they do not overcharge you like other texting companies. Great for nonprofits!

Inconvénients: I don't have any complaints about CheapTexting, the software is easy to use, no hidden fees and you get more bang for your buck!

Great for small businesses

Publié le 16/11/2018
Steven L.
Marketing
Restaurants, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been using CheapTexting for well over a year and their plans have grown with us as we have grown our lists. It's been a great value add to our customers and they love receiving the promotions and discounts right to their phones.

Avantages: CheapestTexting makes text message marketing affordable for small businesses. Great value for the additional communication it gives us with our clients to drive more sales.

Inconvénients: Wish it had a few more features but hard to complain with how economical it is.

Cheapest Texting is a super great value.

Publié le 23/04/2018
Product Manager
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Cheapest Texting is awesome. Simple, great pricing, works for businesses of all sizes who want to reach out to current and future clients for pretty much any reason from sales to events to donations. So easy and offers so much control over campaigns. Love.

Inconvénients: I mean, not really. I can't think of anything that I've wanted to do that hasn't been possible in one way or another.

Greatest way to reach and gain contacts.

Publié le 01/06/2018
Ray D.
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easily and quickly reach thousands of contacts. While at events I'm able to use my short code to gain new clients. When I'm busy I can easily schedule promos to go out for days and weeks in advance

Avantages: It works quickly. Messages are received in record time to thousands. I'm computer illiterate but the software makes it simple to navigate

Inconvénients: Initially I wasn't taking full advantage of the product until I spoke with customer service and they simply made a couple of suggestions and I was off and running.

Pros and Cons

Publié le 30/05/2019
Simrat J.
Student
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: CheapestTexting is very useful and efficient!

Avantages: This is really useful and FREE! As a student, we have used this in our organizations to text our organization about upcoming events.

Inconvénients: There are limitations about the software but this allows us to become more creative!

Easy for me, makes customers happy, highly recommend

Publié le 24/04/2018
Founder / CEO
Support client

Avantages: So much easier than email or phone calls and feels more personal to the clients. Customers like it and give positive feedback, so that's the most important thing. I'm sure I haven't even gotten into all the features in the system, probably a lot more it can do, but my customers and me are happy so far.

Inconvénients: I think the email to get customers to sign up should be included in the plan, at least the first one, it's sort of like a trial campaign and shouldn't count toward the monthly total since you need that one in order for future campaigns to work.