15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Leasecake

Leasecake est la solution pour centraliser et collaborer sur toutes les informations de location et de localisation essentielles à une opération multiunité.

En savoir plus sur Leasecake

Extremely user friendly across multiple platforms; intuitive interface allows even tech novices the ability to utilize all aspects without time consuming tutorials.

Use it through our franchisor and this means they have some controls we don't. Like the product so may start to use independently.

Leasecake - Notes

4,9

Leasecake a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 19 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Leasecake ?

Jim
President (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great for a family office managing multiple properties

Commentaires : The experience has been fantastic. Leasecake is simple to use and easy to understand.

Saves me at least five hours a week compared to when I used spreadsheets and calendar reminders to track my 50+ tenants. My colleagues and I always have easy access to current lease and contact information about our tenants. Collecting rent is far easier now that my tenants can pay electronically. We don't spend nearly as much time chasing down checks.

Excited about being able to add reminders for equipment warranties, scheduled maintenance, etc.

Gabe
Senior Accountant (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 501–1 000 employés

Leasecake has made our lives easier

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We didn't have any way to reliably prepare for notices due. We had a manual excel spreadsheet that needed to be eyeballed for notice dates, leasecake solved that with email notices. For example, I can tell it to send me a reminder 210 days before lease expiration if the notice is due 180 days prior. That gives us 1 month to decide what we want to do. I can create reports for next 18 months expiration dates to update senior management on the near future of our outlook, allows us to properly plan development after acquisition. Exporting all time rent schedules allows us to plan for future years.

The product itself is straightforward, easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. The best function is the monthly import it creates for our ASC842 calculation. There is minimal manipulation of this file to get imported into our accounting software, and soon there will be API connection to make this process even easier. The time saved with the ASC842 calculation is massive, I would estimate over 100 hours desk time saved over the past 18 months.

I honestly don't think there are any deficiencies with the product. Anything lacking is due to a lack of detail within our own leases which get reflected in leasecake. If your information is accurate and reliable, leasecake has features that will optimize how you can view and maintain that data and there shouldn't be a deficiency from the leasecake side whatsoever.

il y a 9 mois

Hi Gabe, Wow thank you for this comprehensive review! We are so glad to hear the benefit you and your team are getting out of Leasecake with our critical date reminders and ASC 842 compliance. We look forward to continuing to work together! Cheers! The Leasecake Team

Carlo
Environmental Program Manager (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 10 000+ employés

Great platform for property management

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Providing transparency for our real estate footprint across independently functioning organizations.

User interface is a huge plus with Leasecake. Its so user friendly, you do not need to be trained on how to use the application; its very intuitive.

I wish there was more availability to create visually comprehensive dashboards.

il y a 9 mois

Hi Carlo, What a wonderful testament to the ease of use of our platform! What a compliment! We look forward to continuing to provide more, easy-to-use features in the future! Cheers! The Leasecake Team

Emily
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Leasecake is a LIFESAVER!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

From the start, Leasecake's team of people has always been top-notch. They are thorough in their training sessions, and always willing to assist at any time of day. The Leasecake platform has helped our company become more organized, efficient, and knowledgable about our leases - their Team is just the icing on the cake.

We would like if the platform was already tied into Contract Management, without being an add on. Other than that, everything is great!

il y a 9 mois

Thank you Emily for your kind words about our team! I will be sure to pass along this amazing feedback. It's fantastic to hear how Leasecake has helped your company become more knowledgable about your leases, that's what we aim to do! Cheers! The Leasecake Team

Danni
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 1 001–5 000 employés

Leasecake is easy to use and has all the features I need to manage leases.

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I think Leasecake is a great lease management software that offers a number of features that can help organizations to manage their leases more effectively.

Leasecake is a very user-friendly software, even for those who are not familiar with lease management software. The interface is clean and intuitive, and the features are easy to find and use.

The reporting features could be more robust, but they're still helpful for tracking lease performance.

il y a 9 mois

Thanks for your review, Danni! That's why we do what we do -- to help organizations manage their leases more effectively! We are so glad to hear it's going well so far and if there's anything you need, just let us know! Cheers! The Leasecake Team

Danielle
VP of Real Estate (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 201–500 employés

Highly Recommend This Product!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I have had a great experience using Leasecake. Easy to look up anything I need to know regarding a date or lease cause. I use this product multiple times a day.

I love having all of our leases and corresponding documents in one place with easy access.

I cannot think of one Con regarding this product.

il y a 9 mois

Thanks for your kind words, Danielle! It's great to hear how it's assisting you in your daily operations! We look forward to continuing to work together to bring even more features to you and other restaurants alike! Cheers! The Leasecake Team

Mark
President (É.-U.)

Leasecake Praise!

Commentaires : What I'm most impressed with is the ability to "change". The company actually listens to our feedback and adapts the product to meet our needs on a timely basis.

Our office leases, manages, and represents well over 100 locations and having the info I need at my fingertips is a huge bonus for tracking our data. I'm able keep track of payments, lease expirations and increases, and late payers without making numerous calls. I'm sure our office isn't the only one that has missed an increase and had to go back to the tenant for a large check a year or more later.

There is nothing I haven't liked. It keeps being updated.

Jeff
Accounting Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 501–1 000 employés

Leasecake - Great for Lease Organization and Accounting

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Wonderful experience. The advertised features seem to work as they are intended. If there are any issues, the support team is quick to find a solution to any issues you may be having. Wonderful customer service!

Lease accounting reports are great and easy-to-use. Critical clause management makes it easy and efficient to find any lease clauses across many locations that is critical to your company.

We have run into small glitches and errors in the software, but the issues seem to quickly be ironed out once brought up with the Leasecake team. Not much negative to say about Leasecake.

il y a 9 mois

We love to hear how our Lease Accounting features have made your life easier, Jeff! Thanks for the kind words about our team, I will be sure to pass along your feedback! Cheers! The Leasecake Team

Kristen
Organization Initiatives & Process Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 201–500 employés

Great product for managing our business leases

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : LeaseCake customer support and training has been very helpful. The system is great for our needs.

Our organization has over 30 retail locations, with leases for each location. Managing the rent payments, renewal dates, etc. was time consuming and disorganized before LeaseCake. The system works effectively and easily provides all information to users.

We would like to track maintenance and repair costs for all locations in the system to aid in our lease renewal decision and location costing.

il y a 9 mois

Thank you for your review, that is so wonderful to hear! Glad we can help you and your team better manage your 30 retail leases! Cheers! The Leasecake Team

Cory
Broker/Owner (É.-U.)

I Use Leasecake at Least 2 or 3 Times a Day

Commentaires : Overall, it's been everything I hoped it would be. It has already met my expectations in terms of what I was missing while I'm out on the road. Leasecake gives me a common thread with the office staff so we're all on the same page.

Access to contact information, lease dates, and other critical dates.

I'd like to see tips and updates inside the app that educate me about features I might not be using.

Brian
Director of Real Estate (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 501–1 000 employés

Piece of Cake

Commentaires : From the tenant side, Leasecake has streamlined our lease tracking abilities by consolidating all needed information into an application that can be summoned with the touch of the finger (or keystroke), the email reminders of critical dates are especially helpful.

No "cons" to date; the Leasecake Team has been very pro-active and attentive the few very minor issues we've experienced.

Megan
Director of Development (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11–50 employés

Leasecake Fanatic

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I LOVE LEASECAKE. In the past we have had to go through paper copies of the lease and decipher the legal jargon of landlord vs tenant. It is super easy to learn and very user friendly. I love the reports that we can pull from it and knowing at a glance who covers what in regards to utilities.

The breakdown of the legality in the lease has been super helpful with knowing what the landlords are responsible for and what we as the tenant are responsible for.

I would like to be able to pull a report for the files/documents that have been uploaded for business licenses and food permits.

il y a 9 mois

Hi Megan, We love that you are a Leasecake Fanatic - so are we! Fantastic to hear that it's helped you have more clarity as to your responsibilities and decipher, the sometimes pesky, legal jargon. We look forward to continuing to work together! Cheers! The Leasecake Team

CEO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Commercial Retail Leases

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Terrific! Recommend to anyone who is managing properties as a franchisee with multi-units with leases.

Ease of use and ability to help us keep track without spreadsheets. Alerts and warnings are critical

il y a 9 mois

We couldn't agree more! Franchisees need technology solutions specifically designed for them! We are so glad to hear it's working well for you so far and we look forward to continuing to bring more and more tools and resources to multi-unit tenants like yourself! Cheers! The Leasecake Team

Kevin
Facilities Manager (É.-U.)
Sports, 501–1 000 employés

GOLFTEC - Leasecake Review

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I really enjoy using Leasecake on my Real Estate documents. I find that getting to the HVAC clauses are really easy and that is mostly what I use Leasecake for as I am a Facilities Manager.

Best thing about Leasecake is that it is a one-stop shop for all things legal in your portfolio.

I think that the user interface could be more efficient. Again, this is purely cosmetic. Everything else is great!

il y a 9 mois

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that Leasecake makes accessing HVAC clauses easier for you! Cheers! The Leasecake Team

Lauren
Vice President (É.-U.)

Leasecake Rocks

Commentaires : Leasecake organized my Tenant Management into one program instead of the various makeshift programs I was using before. I can access Leasecake on the road and get back to Tenants immediately, which is crucial for me to remain successful. Leasecake Staff has been wonderful to work with from the start.

The simplicity of use, organization and mobile accessibility.

Inputting information, but that is not the software's fault.

Timothy
Development Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Leasecake

Commentaires : I have been using leasecake for less than 6 months. We have many leases & lease types and it has been difficult to track and stay up to date on rent escalations, critical clauses, etc. I have been using excel and calendar reminders up to this point. Leasecake has allowed my to centralize all my critical information and keep everything centralized on my team.

Easy to set up and implement. Ease of use. Solves my problems.

Could be more functionality for our lease/ property management needs.

Rachel
Development Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11–50 employés

Love this!!!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Leasecake has been easy to learn so far. I hope to use this more and more.

I love being able to find everything easily when I need it.

I haven't found anything that I don't like yet.

il y a 9 mois

Thank you for your review, Rachel! Glad to hear it's going well so far! Our Support Team is here to assist you if you need any further help learning the platform! Cheers! The Leasecake Team

Andrea
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Saves Me Time

Commentaires : This platform came to our office in a time of needing something like this to help keep us organized!

The ability to have all of my properties, tenants and owners all in one place is a game changer! No more manual data entry. Easy to use and super efficient.

What's not to like! No cons with Leasecake. I have nothing but good things to say!!!

Breanna
Project Manager (É.-U.)

Leasecake Review

We manage over 50 tenants within our office, and this software has allowed me to manage rent payments, COI expiration, lease expirations, and contact information for each tenant. It is SO easy to use and super easy to set up. I would highly recommend this software.

I have not had any trouble with this software and honestly have no complaints as the user.