Important tool for optimizing our branch network

Jan D.
Branch Network Optimisation
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: - It's pretty fast to be all in cloud with access through browser and works with our big datasets. One-time there are all data, I'm able to look at all without changing the set-up of the datasets key connectors. - I'm able to see advanced and deep relations in my business and market in particular areas. We use it to discover new places in big towns to open new branch stores and avoid internal cannibalization. - Template insights reports for real business use cases. It combines location-based data from different sources and puts the data in a context. - I'm able to do ad hoc analysis without waiting days and weeks to some GIS experts have time and maybe understand my business issues. The environment is simple, only interactive map and the important metrics related to my business cases. - It works with independent data and logical model. It is pretty easy to drill relations among data from different data sources.

Inconvénients: - It is only for companies that are ready to work in cloud. In current version, you are not able to embed the maps in third party dashboard. - When you want to share the reports with you colleagues, they have to make their account in the tool. Unfortunately, although you have the account and access to the project, you have to make all the clicks and filtering patch to get the report every time, you need to see it. - I would like to have two or more map views adjacent when I want compare catchment area of my branch network, competitors network and white places with high value of demographic potential.

BI tool with location as a key to get relations between business KPI, demography and market share.

Publié le 11/07/2018
Petr I.
Director of Sales & Partner Success
Internet, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm able to see advanced and deep relations in my business and market in particular areas

Avantages: - I'm able to see advanced and deep relations in my business and market in particular areas
- It enables to work with location data seamlessly in a cloud BI environment with other tools. It has an API connector for Keboola Connections
- It works with independent data and logical model. It is pretty easy to drill relations among data from different data sources. You can define a new metric easily. It uses location as a key connecting point

- It does not work on small mobile screen, because the map view and side panel need at least screen in tablet size. It does not work with statistical probability, it shows only what already exists

After initial set up, CA is easy to use tool for business users looking for insights in maps.

Publié le 31/07/2018
Martin M.
Data Analyst / Keboola Enthusiast
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Location/Maps analysis I wouldn't get anywhere else.

Avantages: As our own tool resides in cloud, I like it about CA too. You can get the insights and answers anywhere.
The tool is strictly focused for analysis on top of the map layers and I haven't tried any other tool like that. No ordinary BI tools (like Tableau or Looker) can compete with that currently. But it's not their focus, so CA is great solution for accompanying other BI tools. Or as a sole solution, if you resides mostly on location data.

Inconvénients: Probably the initial set up. It's not that easy as I'd expect. But it's not that long time ago when you were able to set up the project only with the help of CA team.
The documentation is ok and I've seen complete analytical beginner set it up with little help from CA support. Still there is lot of work in front of the developers, so the set up of underlying data can be done without too many skills and without help of the support.

Great easy to use software for identifying weak and strong areas of your business

Martin C.
Business Intelligence Director
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Clear and easily understandable outputs of location analyses that can be directly used by our account managers for optimization of our business

Avantages: It enables to work with location data seamlessly in a cloud BI environment with other tools. It has API connector for Keboola Connections.

Inconvénients: When you want to share the reports with you colleagues, they have to make their account in the tool. Unfortunately, although you have the account and access to the project, you have to make all the clicks and filtering patch to get the report every time, you need to see it.

Jan B.
ATM Expert
Banque, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is very easy to make demographic analysis by this SW.

Avantages: I'm able to do ad hoc analysis without waiting days and weeks to some GIS experts have time and maybe understand my business issues. The environment is simple, only interactive map and the important metrics related to my business cases.

Tomas C.
Partner
Gestion des investissements, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I'm able to see advanced and deep relations in my business and
market in particular areas. We use it to discover new places in big
towns to open focus our marketing efforts to.

Inconvénients: Whew we need to set up a new project, we have to use a command line
what is a bit geeky for us. But when you have some data analytics
with full tech skill, it very fast to get data to the
map.

Incredible tool for multitude of use cases when optimizing our business

Publié le 06/07/2018
Ondrej G.
Chief Product Officer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Tens of millions in cost savings, new business opportunities being currently explored.

Avantages: The tool opened whole new level of understanding and growing our business, as it runs in the cloud it's available anywhere anytime. Very fast to set up and use. Insights it generates based on our data enriched with market data were unique and very valuable for decision making.

Inconvénients: It is only for companies that are ready to work in cloud, it took us some time to go through legal, security and compliance procedure to get our data to the cloud.

Important tool for optimizing our branch network.

Publié le 07/07/2018
Daniel Z.
Head of Methodological Management of Counter Services at Kooperativa pojiovna, a.s.
1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Support client

Inconvénients: I does not work on small mobile screen, because the map view and side panel need at least screen in tablet size. It does not work with statistical probability, it shows only what already exists.