Avis clients sur Ooma Office

En savoir plus sur Ooma Office

Profitez de toutes les fonctionnalités dont vous avez besoin dans un système téléphonique, comme une grande entreprise, mais au tarif d'une petite entreprise.

En savoir plus sur Ooma Office

Transferring numbers was fairly painless. Integrates with cell phones.

I have a hard time logging into the app. I constantly have to reset my password for some reason.

Ooma Office - Notes

Ooma Office a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 165 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Ooma Office ?

Robert Wallace
Robert Wallace
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

A Solid Option For Small Businesses

Commentaires : The Ooma platform has been great for our office. The apps and web portal give us everything we need to have a customized set up. The only problems we've had have been hardware related, and those were resolved by their support team.

The Ooma Business platform is pretty robust and easy to setup and use. We've been able to deploy phones and fax and our clients get a professional experience when they call us.

There are a couple of quality of life features missing, i.e. you can text from mobile, but not from desktop.

Sharon
Sharon
Owner | Lead Designer (É.-U.)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

Best VoIP for the money

Commentaires : Great experience. It was so simple to set up, I only wish I didn't have to pay extra for the desktop app.

Ease of set up, the service is reliable, call quality is good, great price and many extras, and customer service is top notch (if you need them at all).

Desktop app and call recording are only available with a higher prices plan. Occasionally there is a little static on the call or echo, but it could be my internet service as I am out in the country and only get DSL.

Ryan
Office Associate (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Great phone system for business any size

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Ooma office makes things easy. Setting up the after hours/holiday schedule makes us worry less about missing a call when the office is closed. I foresee us being with Ooma Office for many years to come.

Auto Attendant makes it easy for callers to get to the department they are trying to reach via extensions. Ability to let callers hear our address and fax number as well without connecting to live person makes things a lot easier.

I can honestly say I have yet found a feature of this software that I dislike. Everything works as it should.

Miranda
Administrator (Canada)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Unreliable and hard to get support

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I like the options that OOMA provides, I just wish that it was more reliable and easier to get support.

I like that we have the option to set up a ring group, so it cycles through phones that it rings to if no one picks up, though occasionally it skips people for seemingly no reason.

It is unreliable and flaky. We often can't tell if there is an OOMA outage or if it's just our office that is having the issue. Occasionally skips people in the ring group for seemingly no reason, we have to force reload the app to load new text messages (rather than getting them as they come in). It also drops our calls sometimes too, especially during bad weather. Occassionally we have to restart the base unit, or unplug the phones and remove the batteries to reboot them, and that only works ocassionally. It's challenging to find customer support, and they often walk us through how to restart it, and when that doesn't work they tell us they'll call back. Usually the problem resolves itself before we hear back from anyone, but it isn't long until there are more problems.

Kyle
Owner (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great system for quick small business deployments with basic needs!

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : At a reasonable cost point, and little barrier to entry. Ooma Office can help your business get its feet off the ground and offers upgrade options for more features your business can get access to as you grow

Ooma office gives your business a tool that you can use to efficiently to manage your client calls and start point of contact with your phone system. The UI requires minimal training to navigate on PC and offers a separate admin portal to restrict access to settings that are not needed for day to day use.

The software in some spaces does seem to be dated. The UI layout does seem less advanced that other providers and that could be to simply use. Power and Advanced users running business in IT like to have full function and features of their software to properly deploy solutions to problems.

IT Admin (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Affordable VOIP/eFax with most features you'll ever need in the base license

Commentaires : Overall, they've been great to deal with. Pre-provisioned phones were plug and play. Porting numbers in was painless on Ooma's end.

Cost per line is very affordable at $20 per line. Android/iOS soft phone and eFax included in base rate. The only downside is softphone for PC/Mac requires upgraded license.

Voicemail transcription is an extra cost, as is PC/Mac softphone, which is a bummer. Otherwise, no complaints.

Rick
Rick
Construction, 2-10 employés

Ooma is fine for one of our office lines

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall we like Ooma and use it for one of our office lines. We have redundency because with VOIP service we feel it's necessary.
The features are super solid and sound quality is great.

Easy service to set up and use. Sound quality is good and features are standard.

The mobile app could be a little stronger but overall no complaints.

Scott
President (Canada)
Édition, 2-10 employés

Reliable services at half the price

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I liked the quick and easy set-up when the phones arrived!

The phone system is clear with zero issues when connecting with my customers. For the last 2 years, I have had zero issues with my phone system and would recommend using this company for any small business venture.

None everything I could hope for in a business phone.

Margarita
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

Dependable service

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I love how you can use the app for texting. It really is a great service for your business.

You can connect your cell phone and manage while away.

The app can be glitched but overall it’s okay

taha
Commercial (Maroc)
Études de marché, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

very good and easier to use

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : yes

simple fast and easier and it's simple to use with out any complaited

lot of information but simple fast and easier and it's simple to use with out any complaited

Johnny
Marketing & Sales Director (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

Affordable, very reliable VOIP phone service

Commentaires : excellent, and I'd recommended to anyone who wants to save some $$$$$

the ability to have apps on your smart phone & tablet

it strictly relies on high speed network, and living here in my area, there's outages from the ISP...other than that, it's still pretty good!

Jordan
Electrical Engineer / Violinst (É.-U.)
Art, 2-10 employés

The Best Phone Service

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Ooma has quick capability to update hours, which was critical during Covid. It enabled us to easily and quickly communicate with customers through texting. It automated simple processes like telling our store hours to customers. It streamlined checking messages in our email inbox so we didn’t need to set pins or train employees! The list goes on and on! I recommend Ooma office to all!

Ooma Office is By far the best phone service on the market! We saved hundreds of dollars switching and haven’t had any problems. If we can’t figure something out the customer reps will answer a call, usually in under 30 seconds. The software is intuitive. It is easy to setup, and the app makes texting customers easy and straightforward. Being able to text pictures is also a phenomenal feature! Noteworthy items: 1) Great Pricing 2) Reliable Service 3) Included texting capabilities 4) Included Virtual Receptionist 5)Easy to update hours 6) Changes all remote capable

Nothing! Ooma is the absolute best! I am so happy we switched over.

Arthur
Arthur
Films et cinéma, Auto-entrepreneur

OOMA Rocks!

Commentaires : I love it!

I love that I can use my personal cell phone to call back a client using the OOMA app and have the call appear that I am calling from my office! My personal cell phone remains personal!

I can't answer text messages using my desktop or laptop computer!

Marshall
Marshall
President/CEO (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Ooma - Simply THE BEST!

5,0 l’année dernière

Ease of use -- very user friendly! I love the way it keeps the bogus telemarketing calls away from my associates that have more important things to do! Thank you, Ooma!

All good! Nothing to note as a "con." I can't think of one single thing that would be considered a "negative" point with this VoIP product. It's simply GREAT! Thank you, Ooma!

Joel
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Not perfect but is reliable

Commentaires : Our biggest problem was getting calls to forward after hours to whoever we wanted. Ooma has a lot of verstility in being able to forward calls to whoever you want when you want so they we a big relief to us since we are service company.

So after using Google Voice for a 2 years and them having so many issues and zero support (free so I guess I can't complain too much) we had to switch to a more reliable VOIP. We went with Ooma simple because they seemed the most reliably priced and had really good reviews. we have been using it for over a month with few problems. There is a learning curve, but the support staff has been very informative and when you call they will walk you through step by step how to something, like how to setup call forwarding. all forwarding has been the most important feature for us as we need to make sure we do not miss a call. They have hit a homerun on that as far as reliability.

The app itself leaves something to be desired, but they have assured me they are working on it. there is no admin feature on the app so if you need to make a change you have to do it online, you can only change options for your user on the app. Also there is a glitch where out phones show central time and they are still working on the bug to switch it to Pacific.

Kaitlyn
Digital Strategy Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Ooma is great for your office!

Commentaires : We have used Ooma Office for several years and we love it. As long as you have reliable internet, it's a great option.

The thing I like most about Ooma (our office's phone system) is the ability to receive voicemails to your email. It's really helpful when working remotely! Their customer service is also very friendly and helpful.

The one downside to Ooma is that it's not accessible if the internet goes out. We've had a problem with our internet in the office being down and not being able to receive phone calls during that time really inhibits your ability to get work done.

Renee
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

VOIP phones and software with a lot of extras

Commentaires : Customer service was helpful in assisting us in deciding what service and phones we needed. We had called around to a couple of other services, which didn't want to give us the time of day once they heard we were a small business and only wanted to start with a few lines. Once ordered, the phones were easy to set up. They took about a week to arrive. The software was easy to set up. Visual interface is nice. After about 3 weeks, everything is working reliably. Love that I was able to replace my voice on the answering machine with a professional sounding virtual receptionist that texts to speech exactly what I want her to say, and also gives a lot of forwarding and mailbox options. We were able to upload hold music, so our office sounds much more professional. Forwarding and transferring are easy. I am notified by voicemails via email, and can receive them remotely from my computer. And the price is less than with most similar services. I think that there is also a phone app that you can make calls from, but I haven't tried it yet.

There are a lot of features included with OOMA, and their price is reasonable. They are always running specials on phone systems.

There is often a slight delay between a button push on the phone and it registering, which is a very minor annoyance when calling into a voice response system. Call quality is much better than the cells we were using, but not quite the same as a landline.

Tony
President (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, 2-10 employés

Great bang for the buck!

Commentaires : Mostly I don't think about Ooma because it does what I want it to with very little upkeep.

Inexpensive. Well supported. Transferring numbers was fairly painless. Integrates with cell phones. Has the features of expensive phone systems. Easy to administrate.

Sometimes hard to figure out how to do something you want to, though the feature is probably there.

Chet
Executive Director (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Ooma Office delivers

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have saved a lot of money and at the same time have been able to add a lot of features and integrate flexibility into our communications.

The virtual assistant is great and saves a lot of time and effort with incoming calls. Also, the feature that captures voicemail and e-mails them to you as an audio file is great.

There is really nothing to dislike. There really are no weaknesses.

Krystian
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Best which I ever made

I love the virtual receptionist feature of the software. It makes my business run so much more smoothly! It's also a huge plus that I can use my cell phone for call forwarding and voicemails are received via email.

The software naturally only works if you have internet. So when the internet goes out I'm not able to receive phone calls. Not a huge downside.

Jeremiah
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Communication Services on a Budget

Commentaires : Ooma Office is very easy to set up and for the most part affordable when looking for very basic communication services. Customer service and technical support is a joke! I can call about the same issue 15 times in one day and every time I get a different answer on how to fix an issue, including them wanting me to purchase new equipment or blaming it on my ISP. When the Ooma Office service is up and running correctly, it's absolutely amazing and solid.

The software seems to be stable, never really have many issues.

Sometimes the call quality is horrible or just flat out unable to connect and it seems they have a lot of outages. Ooma Office service does NOT work with traditional fax machines, this has been an ongoing issue with Ooma Office from day one. If you are looking to use a traditional fax machine, be advised it will only work 25%-40% of the time, and you would be better off keeping a landline for fax services.

Wanda
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

I love OOMA

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It conveys a Professional atmosphere for my small 1 person office, it is simple and affordable.

I enjoy using this product. It is perfect for a small office like mine. I LOVE the Virtual Receptionist and the Faxing Capabilities. This product meets my needs. I would purchase from this company again and again it is very affordable.

I have no cons at the moment it has worked effortlessly.

Todd
Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

Why Ooma Makes Cence

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love the system. I use it at my home office, and use the app almost daily.

The ease of use is important. I don't use all of the features but have the app so when out of office I never miss a call.

If internet issues, then system is down, but that's true for everyone and everything now a days.

Digant
Broker (Canada)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Cost effective all in one and never missed the calls

Commentaires : Excellent

Excellent over all and very cost effective all in one , easy setup and never missed office phone while you away from office. any one who is starting new business and wants to start up with OOMA office is best VOIP

Only one thing which is I can’t do fax more than 5 mb

Tara
Partner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Ooma Office-Good Value

Commentaires : We are able to take business calls even when we are working outside of the office.

Ability to answer calls in the office on a regular phone and also on an app on a cell phone.

The technology lends to poor call quality once in a while.