15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur GitScrum

Solution Scrum qui aide les entreprises à gérer les tâches professionnelles, à surveiller les progrès en temps réel, à évaluer les performances des employés, etc.

En savoir plus sur GitScrum

Interesting AI integration and whitelabeling capabilities.

Otherwise subprojects are very difficult to organize and control.

GitScrum - Notes

3,9
3,6
3,8

GitScrum a reçu une note globale de 4,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 159 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GitScrum ?

Raunak
Raunak
Chief Technical Officer (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

It gets better and better

Simplicity, customer support and frequent updates that get better every time.

I don't say this as a con because they are still improving and adding more features. It's still in the early stage. So, there are 2 things right now: 1. No mobile application 2. User Experience

Rodrigo
CEO (Brésil)
Jeux vidéos, Auto-entrepreneur

Excelent for Desktops. Needs improvement for mobiles

Commentaires : I'm very satisfied with GitScrum. It is easy to use, it is easy to configure a project and set up the desired tasks and contexts. The tasks color coding is very helpful to assess the status of the project, either overall, in the dashboars, by sprint or by user story.
Minor adjustments would improve the user experience and a mobile application would help.

It is easy to use and have a great user interface. The UX designed is great for Desktops and the color coding is very helpful. Using sprints as names is great. This way we can contextualize sprints, instead of just assigning them sequential numbers.

Needs improvement in bulk actions, like assigning a couple (or a dozen) tasks to one colaborator or moving the tasks to another sprint/user story. Also, the interface (UX) in mobile devices. A specific mobile application would improve the perceived value a lot.

Vinh
Team leader (Viêt Nam)
Jeux vidéos, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Ok product, not realtime for teamwork, very basic editor

Commentaires : It is just basic. I think scrum focusing is the right way to follow, it makes Gitscrum a bit difference compare to other tool.
However, if the tool is not improve soon, we will find another tool for our daily work.

It is fixed to scrum, that is the best score. Simple is advantage and also disadvantage. Most feature seem like other app like Trello but can't meet standard expectation even compare to redmine I used for 5 years. Lifetime deal is good for indie team but I feel not worth for the price.

- Slow performance and not even realtime as expectation. - Editor is really basic. At least I need an editor like redmine (more customization like headlike, font, font color,...) - Too many option. For the newbie user, it should be focus and simple (simple here is not lack of feature, simple is enough features. An example for the messing is if I want to mark an issue a bug, there are 2 things that make me confused: task type, a bug control on the top right. - Lack of priority and sorting feature. Like I want to reorder task by priority, how can I do that. - and many other little things but annoying (like: can't insert image to the text, can't copy paste image directly,...)

Logiciels, 2–10 employés

We switched from Trello

We purchased a lifetime license in the early days to try it out and found that it did everything that Trello does, at least for everything we use it for. Very simple, easy to use/navigate and didn't need any tutorials or support.

I'd like a little more customization on how the cards are laid out (title, effort, assignee, etc). Maybe create a few different templates users can choose from based on the content that is most important to them and needs to be seen from the main view.

Software Engineer (Nigeria)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 501–1 000 employés

Review on Gitscrum

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : My experience using Gitscum is very satisfactory .. i was able to manage all jobs from clients and assign them effortlessly.

This software is the king.. Well I couldn't find it directly.... Because I wasn't informed directly about it.. I went through some testing before choosing it over others... The things I found out about it which made me love it alot is because of its flexibility in the user interface... I can easily create task easily from anywhere on the go and then directly assign the level of permission of people that can access that task and also their levels.. I would even receive real time notifications from the moment that task was opened or started to the moment it ends or it was completed.Another feature that even blew me away was the fact that I can even set priorities on task that should be worked earlier on.. All these with its easy interface just makes everything feels so easy going.

This software is the real G... there is no cons about it .. it was very good.

Mohamed
Director of Digital Transformation (Émirats arabes unis)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Bad Strategy for a Low Quality Product

1,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Bad Strategy for a Low Quality Product, I consider it as a scam how you force for upgrade, and now adding Ads to the product just to get more money

the idea was good to have onetime license and we paid the full amount but unfortunately the product didn't deserve to pay any money and the strategy of forcing the client to upgrade every time to be able to use the product we paid for it very low thinking

for me the whole thing is a scam since you will not be able to use the system without paying every time although you paid in full before for a life time deal. How could they come up with Ads to just make you pay extra!!

Rubens
Rubens
Owner (Pays-Bas)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Check carefully if this is what you want

Commentaires : I currently use Assembla to manage my own projects, and while I'm happy with it and all its comprehensive set of tools (git repos, ticket system, time control, wiki, etc), I consider it too expensive. I thought GitScrum could be a replacement, and was attracted by the chance to buy it once. Let me admit it was my mistake: I didn't do the proper investigation about the services offered, and assumed that GitScrum also contained private (git) repositories for the projects. But that’s not the case, GitScrum contains only the project management part. Having said that, I must say that the name of the tool/service is very misleading! I would definitely expect that a tool called GITScrum offered... well, git! I know I could eventually link GitHub or bitbucket accounts, but that kinds of defeats the purpose: I was looking for a self-contained tool, including having multiple repositories per project. My attempts to reach customer service to immediately cancel my purchase were totally ignored. So I ended up feeling this was just a Facebook-advertised scheme: a heavily social-network based advertising, with a very attractive pay-once pricing, for an under featured product. Disappointing.

Nice interface and look and feel, seems to be able to attend simple project management needs.

Very limited set of functionalities (contains only the project management part, no other features), and misleading name/advertising: doesn’t include git repositories in spite of the name. Customer support simply doesn’t exist, emails are not answered.

Simon
Simon
Chief Operating Officer (France)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 11–50 employés

A great alternative to Trello

Commentaires : We co-ordinate multiple projects with GitScrum, so that everyone can share information, even when they are off site. I have had some difficulty getting people to embrace the methodology, because they are from a paper-based system, but it has won them over.

The variety of ways to configure your workspace and the Kanban cards makes this a very good tool. I played around with different templates and lists, and it is really easy to change. The document storage with the subscription means that full projects can be managed with the system, no need to leave and search around your filing hierarchy.

Although changes take effect, the screen is not always up to date. You can add a field or a label, for example, and you only see it once you leave the editing screen.

Romanus Edy
Romanus Edy
Higher Education Principal (Indonésie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

GitScrum Solve My Teamwork with Small Budget

My institution has a small budget to subscribe to kanban based project management; GitScrum came to save my teamwork with a single payment for a lifetime promo. I was lucky to get this chance and use GitScrum since to increase teamwork productivity. It easy to use, even for beginners.

Less theming flexibility and multiple company within single account not possible

Stefan
Founder & CEO (Moldavie)
Services d'information, 2–10 employés

Very good and quality product

- Pleasant and user-friendly interface - Very comfortable board - Easy integration with multiple platforms

To add - Need Gantt Chart - Project Budgeting Change - Description of task is not very convenient - When integrating with Slack, send to Slack changes in tasks as well and indicate the person to whom the task was delivered

Robby
Founder (Colombie)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

We ditched it

Commentaires : Bad

We did not like the software, it was not user friendly, and the team hated it.

Everything, we ditched after two months.

Christopher
SEO (Allemagne)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

GitScrum rocks and makes you rule!

Commentaires : I've been using Trello and Asana before and a few others too, but moving to GitScrum was one of the best things I could do due to it's rapid improvement. I think that describes my feeling for it the best. I really started to break up all kind of business processes into little tasks and save them as a template to have it on hand for the next time. GitScrum is a time saver and quality improver for me.

While GitScrum is a fairly new player in town it already covers plenty of features that help YOU with your business. That is due it's ease of use and the rock solid implementation of Scrum Boards. But you're not tied to just one of them - you can have multiple via User Stories to keep yourself safe from losing the overview. Break up your business tasks if you work for yourself and want to stay focused and laser sharp when getting things done or have your team pick their tasks and get things done with the whole team easily without doing steps multiple times. The sky is the limit once you got use to working with boards (which you actually can modify to you needs completely) and if you get stuck, just head to the support and they'll help you out - at least they did when I asked them and as they treat their clients like kings, they will do so for you too! In a nutshell: - Scrum Boards - User Stories - Plenty of templates to pick from if you don't know where to start - Templating for tasks - Top User Centric Development Progress - Top User Support

I didn't really like the visual appearing in the beginning to be honest. It was kind of outdated and I had my doubts. If you get to see the old design, you know what I mean, I think. But now it's a really good UI. Which is on the opposite the biggest "issue" I have. Due to the really fast improvement cycles (there are 2-3 updates a week sometimes) I sometimes need to look around for a moment to figure out where something has gone. But to be fair - it's, like I said, a young tool and they try to fulfill their users wishes and move around stuff to make it better. Up until now, once I found the "missing function" I used before, it made sense to move it. Still, it's breaking up the workflow for a few seconds so that's what I like the least although I understand the need for it. You can't improve the UI without moving stuff.... so I can live with that.

Daniel
Owner (Canada)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Top of Class

Commentaires : I manage all my clients / projects using this tool as it has a little something for everything.

I absolutely love the ease of use. Some things as already mentioned need some improvement. But overall it is an amazing product for the value.

Mind mapping as it is glitchy. I use Safari as my daily driver and this feature requires a lot of work. But even in Chrome you have to double click to add or edit text which doesn’t always translate. Amongst a few other small things I’ve run into. Would love improvements to this feature as a while personally.

il y a 2 ans

We are working hard to improve Mind mapping, so we will have a much more advanced version available. We appreciate your review!

Miguel
Miguel
IT Director (Panama)
Édition, 11–50 employés

A very powerful and flexible project management tool but misleading whitelabel feature

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience based on the main reason for choosing Gitscrum is very poor.There are many great project management tools and my main reason for choosing Gitscrum was for its whitelabel feature that was heavily promoted.I was misleaded basically after not being able to fully test during test so I purchased the cheapest plan to do this where I found the limitations or lacking feature which I communicated where I was told this would not be addressed.I will continue using Gitscrum but without the whitelabel feature as this has the potential to confuse my users.I would recommend Gitsrum but point out to users that they should be aware of the lacking features of the whitelabel and try to fully test it and be clear on the limitations to see if that would be a deal breaker for them.

Gitscrum as a project management tool is very powerful and flexible and offers many customization and ease of tracking projects from the main overview page.From adding tasks to the use of gantt, sprint and collaboration features like the wiki, discussions, documents and spreadsheet Gitscrum would meet any project managment needs.

Gitscrum's whitelabel feature is lacking and has the potential to confuse users for persons who are using their customized domain.When I pointed this out to them I was told by email support that it would not be address.I believe this to be very misleading about a feature they heavily promote on their website and for this reason I would say their whitelabel feature is a major con and for that reason I would not recommend or at least let potential users know that if they are purchasing Gitscrum for the whitelabel feature to be aware that it is not completely as would be expected.

Anne
Project Manager/Office Manager (Australie)
Télécommunications, 11–50 employés

Do Not Overlook this Beauty

Commentaires : Love this program, no more Outlook email invites required fur assigning jobs to field staff. Anyone with granted permissions can view the dashboard and know exactly what jobs are scheduled and who will be attending the job.

Real time activity, whether notifications, chats, or creating tasks. You can create projects and assign users and their permission levels. Chat in real time. It has a timer which you c a n assign to jobs so that the field staff are requested to Starr clock upon commencement of job and also stop the timer when Jon finished. This feature gives office staff and management a better overview of job coatings as they can review how long it took filed staff to compete the job. You can create your own tags for staff to assign to jobs, eg, Stuck, or Job cancelled, customer not home, needs rebook etc. Dashboard is in real-time so everyone assigned to the task can see exactly what is taking place.

Could not work out how to invoice directly from app.

Jurin
Jurin
Software Developer (Malaisie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

A better and affordable projects and tasks management tools

Commentaires : Overall the software meet its purpose. As agile practisioner, i was quite impressed how gitscrum deliver the features for us to maximize the agile method

Easy to use and active improvement from their community. The ui has been through a lot of improvement since the first time i was using it.

Sometimes i encounter difficulty in dealing with the software error like authentication using gmail and need to contact the support for help.

Thanks for the review!

CEO (Malte)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Manage all projects with a breeze

Commentaires : Overall this is a great time saver. No better way to stay organized.

The simplicity of managing all our projects which helps my team plan, track, and organize their work.

The interface could have a slightly better design.

Juan Pablo
Sales director (Mexique)

Great product to use

Commentaires : It has been great to create projects and share with customers, we also use it for marketing campaigns, development and customer implementations

User stories included Integration with bitbucket and other apps

No mobile app so far no gant chart I've read they are coming soon

Carlos
Carlos
CEO (Colombie)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Run away from GitScrum

1,0 il y a 12 mois

Pricing was so good when we started to use the system.

This company is a scam. We bought a lifetime deal without any limitations of space and since 1 jan of 2023, the pushed us to buy a All-in-one subscription in order to maintain all our information. Run away as soon as possible from this company!!!

James
Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 10 000+ employés

Good product

Commentaires : Like, but need some additional features and working for the City, we need a lower price point

Liked the timed feature, keeps my team on task and lets me know how long we are taking for items.

Would like recorring ability, and still seems there could be some streamlining

Hanson
Founder (Malaisie)

Gitscrum - The project management tool you cannot pass

Commentaires : For the price I paid to get into using GitScrum, it was a steal. I wish that more people would adopt GitScrum so that it can grow to it's maximum potential when more features get added to GitScrum. So far, I like what GitScrum has been offering.

The recent UI/ UX upgrade has drastically improved the navigation and usage of the software Very extensive integrations with other software The work log time feature is very useful to track the time taken to complete a task Many features and buttons but newbies will find themselves adapting to using GitScrum surprisingly quick

Updates are taking a bit long Occasional downtime but does not last a long time for each session Still has plenty of room for stability improvements and additional features

Paola
Owner (Italie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Paola

In the first time My activities. Now no.

There aren't my activities. Is a big problem. I think to leave gitscrum next time

Ismail
Founder (Pakistan)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Gitscrum Changed my way of Communication

Gitscrum is though a new app but the journey of 6 month with them changed my life, previously i was using trello and then shifted to plutio in Appsumo deal. but then found Gitscrum on facebook and tried my luck due to the daily updates that renato was sharing in group. You ask for feture and in next 24 hours you will see an update in there facebook page that this feature has been released.. Over all i am satisfied from Gitscrum and recommend to give a try.

There UI/UX aren't that much good (personal thought)

Philippe
IT client Service Advisor (Canada)
Administration publique, Auto-entrepreneur

A very useful tool

Commentaires : I did not have any tool to track my own projects, non-profit projects and even for my work. Now this has made me more efficient and I have a better idea what I worked on at the end of the day. I need to use it more because I tend to forget to enter things in Gitscrum and then I am more likely to forget to do them.

This tool is very easy to use. I could from the beginning intuitively use it without problems.

The way the subtask appear is clutters the space. It would be better if the sub tasks would be hidden until we over the mouse on top of the mother task.

Promising, But not their yet

Commentaires : We have been using activecollab for long time and we decided to give Gitscrum a try. We did for around 6 months and it didn't work with us. mainly because of the lack of the timer. as our team found the software timer installed on their computers easier to use and the user interface is way better. I know that it's not a fair comparison given the huge price difference which makes Gitscrum allot cheaper for those whom can't afford better alternatives but I'm sharing this hoping GitScrum become better especially it's very promising as I mentioned earlier.

- It's lifetime deal price. - Tons of options available

- The interface is very complicated and not user friendly at all. especially the task window. Need more clean user interface urgently. - The lack of timer software that can be installed on employees computers to track and submit the time consumed in each task.