15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Customer.io

En savoir plus sur Customer.io

Plateforme d'e-mail marketing conçue pour les entreprises et qui permet d'envoyer des notifications push, e-mails transactionnels, messages marketing, etc.

En savoir plus sur Customer.io

Using customer.io helped us create personalized messages to our clients based on what their job positions. The website is easy to use and the support team is really helpful.

But they are coming with a new feature on this side really soon. The second pain is focused on data analysis.

Customer.io - Notes

Customer.io a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 78 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Customer.io ?

Orian
Orian
Growth Director (France)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Modern marketing automation platform with powerful data integration capabilities

5,0 il y a 11 mois

As a SaaS company, product data integration was a key decision factor when picking our MAP. Customer.io was by far the best at leveraging product data in emails and became a key part of our workflow to detect and activate leads from Product.

The initial setup was quite complex because of what we wanted to do, but the Customer Success rep was very helpful.

Pedro
Head of Marketing (Portugal)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Our go-to automation software

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall my team is very happy with the software and we would recommend it.

It's very easy to use and does 90% of what you'd need to automate your marketing.

Some of the UI choices over time have become worst, like elements covering crucial elements (eg. minimap when editing an email), and their push to become more of a CDP than a marketing software has made the platform more cluttered for those who, like me, want to use it for marketing automation. Lastly, but possibly most importantly, the fact that we still can't DUPLICATE a campaign is absurd. Having to re-create campaign settings each time is such a time waste, for a seemingly obvious (And simple) feature.

Suzan
Growth Marketeer (Pays-Bas)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Good service, interface somehow difficult and less user friendly than other systems

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Good

Great and quick customer service, broadcast function works well

The data functions and the somehow difficult interface of campaigns and flow-building

Beth
Data and Analytics Manager (Canada)
Électronique grand public, 51–200 employés

I've been a Customer.io user for ~3 years and would highly recommend it to growing startups

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Customer.io has evolved so much since I started using it! In the beginning, we had to use a lot of workarounds like sending leads via Zapier but they've made huge quality-of-life improvements. We can either use our data connectors to facilitate lead management but they also have a form connector that makes this process a breeze.I love how easily Customer.io connects to our existing data structure and makes it super easy to break down data silos across our suite of tools. The integrations are really easy to use!The campaign builder is super flexible and allows us to not only send marketing comms to our users but also to clean up data and use it to automate basic tasks within the platform. Emails are very easy to setup, especially with the ability to save rows and use snippets. This saves us time when creating new content. We also frequently use the display conditions for email as we have different offerings for users in Canada VS the US. This helps us really customize the content to fit the users' needs.

While Customer.io does offer SMS/mobile messaging, it would be great if they integrated with more companies so we had more options here.

Drew
Director of Marketing Operations (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Review of Customer.io from avid user

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : We love it. It surpasses all of the cheaper options and plugs into our product in a way more efficient way. I regularly recommend it to friends in similar sized businesses.

Functionality is really great. It is easy to use, and the flow of setting up campaigns and broadcasts makes perfect sense. I've used the drag and drop as well as uploaded HTML into different campaigns. Testing is good, the omni channel approach all in one section is super helpful. It's built like a marketing manager had a say but a developer and engineer understood all the actual requirements.

Analytics and the reporting, as mentioned previously. The conversion rate should be more adjustable to show people who entered journeys and converted vs just how many emails were sent and conversions. It makes changing up campaigns a little tougher, but still doable with exports and managing the analytics manually.

Wendy
Lifecycle Marketing Manager (Canada)
Internet, 11–50 employés

Highly recommend!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : The customer success and support team at CustomerIO have been a massive factor in my experience. I cannot express my appreciation enough. They are prompt, amiable, and always willing to go the extra mile whenever I reach out to them. I really value the CSM assigned to our account. He has not only taught me how to use Customer.io, but he's also doubled as a strategic partner in helping me bring my ideas to life through Customer.io.

I find the product to be user-friendly and enjoyable. The campaign builder is my favorite feature as it allows me to create intricate journey flows with ease. The 'wait until' action block has been a game-changer for me as it has minimized the need for engineering resources.

I've been using Customer.io for 6 months now and honestly, I don't have any complaints. Seems like for every issue I've had, the support team is dedicated to unblocking me. There are always ways to improve a product, but in terms of important game-changing features, they really thought of everything.

Chelsea
Senior Visual Designer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

One of the best email marketing tools I've used!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I've been using Customer.io for almost two years and couldn't be happier with our experience! It was super easy to transition from our previous email client and integrate and connect with our other software. It's been an important piece of our marketing strategy and has helped us generate upsells and new leads.

I've worked in many email marketing tools over the years and Customer.io is by far the easiest to use for every member on our marketing team! The drag and drop tool has really helped us achieve the same brand look across every email we send - and it's easy enough that even our copywriters can create emails. No designers or developers needed!

The only limitation is that I wish the dashboard and interface was a bit more user friendly. I feel like the image library is buried. I feel like there's so many impressive C.io features get hidden. I also wish you set your "Email Settings" in your Team Profile and those settings could be applied to every email instead of manually inputting them each time.

Cagri
Cagri
Growth Marketing and Operations Manager (Turquie)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11–50 employés

Efficient and Comprehensive, but a bit Pricy

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We started using Customer.io for behavioral emails and SMS messages. We're gradually moving transactional messages to Customer.io as well.

Very easy to set up and manage. The visual workflow builder, webhooks, integrations, and API are my favorite.

It's a bit expensive, especially if you have too many users, since Customer.io bills you based on the number of customers available in your account.

Kate
Content manager (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Very powerful tool for everything related to email marketing

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I'm happy with the tool and feel confident sending transactional emails or marketing newsletters.

The platform has a steep learning curve, but once you get past that phase, it's truly powerful. Things that seemed impossible with other email clients are feasible with Customer.io. The drag and drop editor is also much better and runs much more smoothly than others I've used.

I'd say the biggest con is that it's a bit pricey. It can also be a bit overwhelming at first because there are so many features, but you just have to push through the learning curve.

Arnaud
Arnaud
Co-Founder & CEO (France)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The best email marketing tool for SaaS but expensive

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Customer.io is the Klavyo of email marketing sequences but for SaaS businesses in my opinion. We had a great experience with the software and it brought us great open rates once you have set up custom domain tracking. It's very easy to use as well for how complex the software is.

Frankly everything was great except the pricing which is a bit expensive when you're starting out. They have a free plan for 6 months but then it's a big jump from free to paid, wish they had an intermediate plan at the time. It made us considering other choices.

Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, 11–50 employés

Loyal User

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We use it daily to reach our audience and drive engagment. It's been an important piece of software tied to our growth.

The software integrated with our business easily and we were able to transition and begin using it immediately. Being able to segment users effectively is unmatched by other software.

The drag and drop tool is easy to use to build templates, but is somewhat limiting.

James
Application Support Analyst (Canada)

Customer.IO makes life so much easier with email tracking, Saved my butt multiple times!

Customer.IO has allowed me and my company to feel confident that the correct information is being sent to the people who need it the most, our customers. The ability to view all emails that have been sent and to ensure they were received by the customer is a huge benefit to us. being able to see if a email was suppressed or bounce give the ability to ensure you can deal with the issue in a timely manner and get the info into the right peoples hands. it has also assisted us in dealing with difficult customers that claim they never received a email, however the application allowed us to show the customer that no only did they receive it they opened it!

the only negative i could see is that the application only allows you to send 50 emails at a time and for a large customer base this makes it more time consuming.

Carl
CTO (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 2–10 employés

Customer.io is the best for startups to small & mid-size companies... maybe even more.

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Easy to setup, easy to use. No constraints (unlimited comms, events, properties). Loaded with great features. Affordable for small companies. Great support.

Got a hard time setting up a couple features, but support is very responsive and got this done quickly. Otherwise, nothing really.

Max
Head of Growth (Pays-Bas)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

The perfect platform to set up product-driven email communications with customers at scale

Commentaires : What I really like is that we use our own database as the single source of truth, and not the email platform database which is never up to date. With Customer.io we use real-time data from our own platform (B2B SaaS) which helps me as a marketer to always communicate with customer segments in the best possible way. Customer.io provide lots of options to filter based on segments and rules which comes in very handy when you want to create cool workflows. Overall, extremely happy with the platform.

Easy-to-use and intuitive email and marketing automation platform. Especially the ability to send out webhooks makes it very strong.

The initial set up requires some help from a developer but if you have that sorted out, it's really easy to use.

Christie
Head of Product (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Would recommend for other health tech start ups

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Easy to use! SSO is great. Very user friendly and support is very kind.

The HIPAA version was very expensive to sign for a small start up

Sebastian
VP Marketing (Allemagne)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

Top Email and Push automation software

Commentaires : Overall great email and push notification automation software, that constantly develops.

Customer.io is great since it easily allows you to set up and automate promotional emails , but also allows to run transactional emails at the same time. This is a huge advantage over most email automation products, b/c you can trigger a promotional email without interfering with your system emails.

Unlike Pardot or Marketo, Customer.io doesn't have a solid automation builder. The builder is nice, but you can never see the tree of emails in a flow chart. It can easily confuse the user as you have to have a third-party software to organize the set up. It's highly recommended to put one full-time employee behind it.

Chelsea
Head of Content (É.-U.)
Internet, 11–50 employés

Easy to learn tool, amazing support

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Despite never using Customer.io before, it was relatively easy to learn. Some features have a learning curve for sure, but I'm always able to figure them out plus the support from our CSM (shout out to [sensitive content hidden]!) and the deliverability team has been amazing. So grateful for them!

I'd love to have more customization in the email builder, and the ability to add a drop-down question in the subscription preferences center.

Matt
Senior Software Developer (É.-U.)

A solid email system with robust support for custom attributes

Commentaires : I am able to provide my marketing team with the ability to send complicated emails, segmented across our customer base, with customized attributes.

As a developer, working with the API is easy, predictable, and maintainable. The product supports complicated email workflows with customer-level attributes. This isn't your father's mail-merge. This is email for the 22nd century.

The lack of a WYSIWYG editor for my marketing counterparts (tho I hear rumors this is coming) and event-based filters in my workflows.

Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

We were looking to migrate off of a superglued-tools situation and Customer.io was the solution

Commentaires : We were looking for a solution that could improve our customer success goals and reduce churn. Customer.io delivers as the go-to platform in this category.

We were using an email service provider and a Figma design file to manage and sync our customer messaging flows. We needed a proper solution, so we compared a lot of companies, and Customer.io seemed to be the most reputable.

The hurdle to learn and use the platform was a bit high, and there were areas of UX that could have used some improvement. But at the end, the platform is so quick and now as we are used to it, it does exactly what we need it to do.

Dana
Dana
CEO, Co-founder (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

Best customer service

Commentaires : Honestly -- they care so much about their customers. They listen to feedback and get back to you on issues or questions so quickly. Highly recommend their product.

- Easy to navigate - Newsletters and campaigns

- None yet -- maybe that I can't attach a file?

Social Media Consultant (Italie)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A powerful platform that allows businesses to automate and personalize their customer communication.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Customer.io is a powerful tool that offers many benefits for businesses looking to automate and personalize their customer communication.

One of the biggest pros of using Customer.io is the ease with which you can set up and automate email campaigns. The platform offers a drag-and-drop interface that makes it easy to create customized campaigns without needing to know how to code. Additionally, Customer.io offers a variety of templates to choose from, which can save time and simplify the process.Another pro of using Customer.io is the level of customization available. Businesses can create highly specific customer segments based on behavior, demographics, and other factors. This allows businesses to target their messages to specific groups of customers and tailor their campaigns accordingly.

One of the main issues is the learning curve. While the platform is relatively easy to use, there is still a lot to learn in order to make the most of its features. Additionally, the pricing can be steep for small businesses, which could make it less accessible.Another potential downside is that Customer.io is focused primarily on email marketing, which means that businesses may need to use additional tools to cover other communication channels like social media or SMS.

Rahul
CRM & digital campaign manager (Espagne)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Quality review of Customer.io

5,0 il y a 9 mois

- really really good for customer journey communication, easy to build trigger based automation.- easy to integrate with many marketing, CRM & Data Tools- automatize SMS, Email, Push notification- highly functional for Campaign automation

- User interface bit tricky to get used too with it

Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Comprehensive Email Marketing tool

Commentaires : Great to build and send automated campaigns. Can improve its usability in sending bulk emails.

It is a really detailed tool. Found it very useful to send out multiple emails in a flow. Allows you to create a workflow through which you can plan the email sent to customers. You can even put conditions to send it to specific users. Provides a number of integration options with other tools to interconnect the entire process.

As I mainly use it to build and send emails. The creating emails part does get tedious at times. The drag and drop builder isn't the easiest to use. It also has a limited amount of templates

Réponse de l'équipe de Customer.io

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your feedback! We'd love to hear what additional email templates you'd find helpful. Can you email lj@customer.io with the details and LJ from our Product team will follow up with you.

Sara
Customer Service (É.-U.)

Great help!

Customer.io has been a life saver. It has been a huge relief knowing our customers are getting the correct information.

There are not many customization options. It is also limited to users that has large customer bases.

Assurance, 501–1 000 employés

Great starter Marketing software

In using customer.io it is easy to use and setup for your business. It has a wide range of features and easy to use templates.

The lack of native integrations to CRMs is a big negative but they do work with integration tools like Zapier.