15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Piktochart

En savoir plus sur Piktochart

Outil de gestion des présentations sur le cloud qui permet aux entreprises de créer des infographies, gérer des modèles et collaborer.

En savoir plus sur Piktochart

The price point is pretty low and definitely worth it.

Some minor confusion with thumbnails as at times they don't update automatically.

Piktochart - Notes

Piktochart a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 181 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Piktochart ?

Kelsey
Kelsey
Marketing Specialist
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Piktochart

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Saikat
Saikat
Learning Advisor (Inde)
Services environnementaux, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best Tool for Infographics.

Commentaires : Developed infographics Job aids with ease that no other tools can match.

Other infographics tools have templates as well, but it's difficult to decide which one is best for our project. Here, decision making is facilitated by the use of a template categorization.

Less business presentation templates with no animated assets.

Yann
CEO (France)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Piktochart is our go-to place for infographics

Commentaires : Easy to use.

What I love above all with Piktochart is that the graphic designs I produce with the software really look good and not like these cheap designs you get from similar online apps. Composing infographics with it is plain sailing We keep coming back to Piktochart for this reason.

I love their templates and they offer a good bunch but obviously one would always want more of those. Their "inspire me" section is great but once you've found a great template you can't make it your own (or I wasn't able to spot how rather)

Micalen
Freelancer (Afrique du Sud)
Jeux vidéos, Auto-entrepreneur

PikToChart - A good tool for Info Graphics

3,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall I have felt limited when I use PikToChart but I still managed to get my job done! The software is easy to use so beginners are safe.

PikToChart is a good tool to make info graphics and I like their templates offered for Info Graphics. The software is easy to use and you can drag and drop in elements to design.

PikToChart does lack features and if you want to make social media posts or branding then it becomes difficult. The general look of PikToChart is something I dis-like and I think a revamped UI with be good.

il y a 9 mois

Hi Micalen, thank you very much for your input and feedback! We would love to hear some additional feedback about how we could improve our service even more. If you have time, kindly contact us at support@piktochart.com to discuss this further. We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Fidelis
Director (Kenya)
Services environnementaux, 201–500 employés

Greatest way to leverage your work results.

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I used to have a problem with my presentations due to my busy schedules, but with Piktochart I can confidently present them on time and ready all the time.It is easy to use and it gives instant control to its users.

Have been using this software for creating my presentations and so far so good.provides slides, templates,or even add graph when creating reports.Helps you to focus on smart designs and data visualization.

No cons I always present my presentations on time and ready always, thanks to this incredible software.

Erik
Sr. Manager of L&D (Canada)
Télécommunications, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Piktochart is great for making quick high-quality visuals

Commentaires : We got Piktochart for the purpose of creating infographics to share key data with our employees. We've been using it for almost 2 years, and have created some great infographics and some amazing posters for courses and leadership programs, as well as company events like food drives.

The thing I liked most about Piktochart, is how it makes it so easy to make a high-quality visual. Be it a poster, or an infographic, Piktochart makes it super easy for someone like me who is not a graphic designer to end up with a nice graphic at the end.

Honestly, there's not much I dislike about the product. I think perhaps there could be a few more editing options (or that those options, if they exist, were better surfaced and easier to find).

il y a 4 ans

Hi Erik! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! You made our day here in Piktochart :) I hope we can connect to find out more about the editing options to improve your experience!

Harithas
Project Technical Coordinator (Sri Lanka)
Produits laitiers, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Becoming a data artist with Piktochart

Commentaires : I am using the pikto chart more than five years for my project works.
I developed very high quality infographics to visualize the data analyzed

User friendly I don't have experience with infographics designing but I learned myself to become a infographic artist with the support of Piktochart.In Sri Lanka,there is no institutions to teach infographics.

Better to connect with Digital Data Collection tools Eg.Kobotoolbox

Gabriela
Change Mgt & Corporate Innovation Consultant (Thaïlande)
Relations gouvernementales, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Piktochart empowers our teams to create impactful visuals and reports

Commentaires : Excellent tool introduced into my organization, that allows teams without design skills to create data visualizations, infographics and also beautifully designed reports and presentations.

Very easy to use, beautiful pre-designed templates and several charts options similarly to Excel.

Lack of integration with Excel or Word, as we use Office365 and not much Google Sheets.

Morgan
PhD Researcher (É.-U.)
Génie civil, 10 000+ employés

Competing in a research design contest with Piktochart

Commentaires : I used free version of Piktochart to create a creative research poster. I used a timeline "Design Component" and the "Text Frames", as well as icons and graphics , to communicate my work. It was very easy to use, but sometimes difficult to click and drag the correct features.

Piktochart is easy to use and has a great library of graphics and images. I especially liked the infographics templates and the very aesthetically appealing "Text Frame" options.

There were some difficulties with layering and click features in Piktochart. It is difficult to click on overlapping text boxes. I wish it were easier to size the overall image as well.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Morgan! Thank you so much for your honest review and feedback. If you need any help at all with layering and your textboxes, feel free to reach out to us at support@piktochart.com. We'd be happy to assist you!

U Shen
Software Developer (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 201–500 employés

Easy to use for non designers

Commentaires : Easy to use and great experience so far. They have a lovely support team that answers all my questions in a timely manner.

Helpful and amazing templates. I see that the team keeps updating their templates quite frequently which keeps me inspired. Great features for data Viz.

There's nothing that I didn't like. Most of the features are helpful for non designer like myself

Frida
Founder (Kenya)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11–50 employés

Am sharing a secret. It makes the difference in graphic design and data visualization.

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Piktochart is Newbies friendly. It has given me liberty handling data visualization and graphic designs.

From day one, I knew I was missing the point especially on my graphics. I used to higher expensive designers to do even the most straight forward jobs. All thanks to a game changer tool. I save money and get brilliant results. Nothing like prior knowledge in Piktochart.

Best. I give Piktochart five stars. Nothing to complain about.

Janny
Business and Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

I started my arts management career using Piktochart

Commentaires : I started my arts management career using Piktochart. My first assignment was to create an annual report for the nonprofit, and I wanted to step it up by presenting the information in a slick, modern format. Having no designing experience, Piktochart was the perfect tool to perform this task! Not only did it make my job easier, but it intuitively taught me the newest document-designing trends, so not only I was able to present the information, but it was also visually powerful and compelling. Kudos to the Piktochart team!

Having little experience in the designing department, Piktochart helped me shape statistics, strategies and thoughts into easy-to-understand infographics and reports. Without Piktochart and its vast library of charts, maps, icons and templates, I wouldn't have been able to create my first report for the nonprofit I work for now as a full time employee. Its block-based technology -including features as alignment, transparencies, and positions- makes it simple to create stunning visual materials. Its intuitive menu helps you locate components fairly quickly. I used the Upload feature A LOT, for branding purposes. Not only did I have complete templates for reports, infographics and presentations, but also for text frames. The preloaded photo frames are also helpful for flyers and posters. Overall, we have had an amazing experience with Piktochart!

Upload limit for the free account is 40 MB, so we had to make sure to upload lower res versions of our photos. I didn't use the color scheme feature as much. The social media category wasn't available before, so we couldn't use it as much for social media marketing.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks, Janny for taking the time to leave us positive feedback :) So happy to know that the tool has been valuable to you since you started your arts management career!

Karin
Chief Learning Geek (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Piktochart Perfect

Commentaires : I am in learning and development and know the value of reducing my learners' cognitive load. I believe that a well-designed infographic can have much more impact on learning transfer than a data-dump slide deck. The marriage of graphics and content makes for strong mental models which leads to learning transfer.

I am a geek and love my tools, which is why when Piktochart came out in 2015/2016, I jumped right in and started creating. Although I have no formal graphic design background, Piktochart makes me look as though I do. If you follow some simple design rules (regarding the proper use of whitespace, alignment, proximity) it’s hard to create something ugly in this program. My clients continually compliment me on the infographics, posters, and social media covers I make.

This is not a con...but rather kudos for how the company handles cons. Thus far, anything I have suggested that needed "fixing" or features that I wanted added, they have delivered. That is pretty impressive. They also keep in touch with their users, which is amazing.

Jawad
Acting Head Digital Solution chez UBA GUINEE (Guinée)
Internet, 11–50 employés

Piktochat review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Piktochart is a better software for creating short marketing videos for social networks

Piktochart allows me to create my marketing videos for social networks. And thanks to Piktochart I can reach many customers on social networks with my short marketing videos

Honestly, without lying, I have never had a problem since I started using this software

, 1 001–5 000 employés

Very good application to perform infographics and presentations in a very short period of time.

The best quality that this application has is the speed and simplicity of the application in letting you design any type of art you need at the moment. Having an easy access to the application through an email, being registered in the web page

I'd like if the space for Uploading images for a free user can be more than 40 Mb. It seems very less when you want to do a long one and do multiple edits. I wish they had a few more template options to pick from. I am not sure if there is a community template area I have not checked out, but that might be cool too. I'm sure it is necessary to advertise, but my office does not budget to pay for a subscription. We use the free version that includes a watermark/boilerplate for Piktochart on everything we create.

Gede Ananda
Gede Ananda
Chief Executive Officer (Indonésie)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

Infographic done quick

Commentaires : As a college student, Piktochart is my best friend for making good infographics and charts for my Presentation assignment. Besides infographic, I can also make some banner graphics and posters with this which I think very good.

I can choose a wide range of templates and styles for my Infographic, with just drag and drop I can make something good-looking. It also comes with free-trial which is helping me a lot

The paid version is too pricy for the feature they offer. Layering is also a bit difficult for me, because the graphic keep overlapping each other

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the positive, Gede! Glad to hear you found your new best friend :)

Kerem
Graphic Designer (Afrique du Sud)
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés

Visual and content fluent

It is a useful and eye-pleasing program, I use it with pleasure, it is very fluent, it is legendary.

At first I had a hard time adapting, there was no one to take an example from, I had to learn on my own.

Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Simple to Use - Gets the Job Done

Commentaires : Overall, Piktochart is a super easy platform to use to create good-looking infographics. Creation is intuitive, making it easy for first-timers to use Piktochart right away.

Piktochart is super easy to pick up and use. We've used the free version to make simple infographics to supplement some of the blogs we write for clients, and for those purposes, it certainly gets the job done. It's nice to have a selection of templates, and the fact that the options get refreshed from time to time is also nice. I appreciate having a selection of photos and clip art to choose from built into the platform. The best thing is really how easy it is to make a nice-looking infographic in very little time, even if you're new to the platform.

Since we only use the free version, we do find that we've often limited by templates. There are some on the paid version that look quite appealing! But, for our purposes, the free version suffices.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for choosing Piktochart! We've made some changes last year - all templates are accessible by FREE and PRO users. Happy New Year! :)

Dean
Marketing Analyst (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 51–200 employés

Piktochart Review

Commentaires : My company mainly uses Piktochart to complete informational graphics (infographics) to be used on our website.

This software is among the easiest to use to create basic designs for posters, flyers and informational sheets.

I think the designs, icons and templates could be updated and enhanced. There should be a template for every type of infographic.

Curriculum Developer (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 51–200 employés

Basic infographic creation

When I want to make an infographic, I automatically just go to Piktochart because I know they'll have the suite of graphics and suggestions for layouts that I am comfortable with. Creating blocks and sections, using different fonts, and even some pretty cool tools like importing data that can be turned into visualizations -- there's a lot to love about this tool.

Sometimes I felt like there was a big lag in saving my work or that the website couldn't handle all the things I was asking for-- it occasionally runs slow. And that's OK because I didn't use a paid version, but users expect to have near real-time updating, saving and responsiveness from the tools they use.

Philanthropie, 11–50 employés

Great for start ups!

Commentaires : I have had a great experience with Piktochart and recommend it to anyone who needs to look like they have a whole design team even if it's just one person!

The software is easy to use and makes you feel like a designing pro! Our company was relatively new when I started working there and didn't have a communications team to design our handouts. I had previously used Piktochart in my personal life and recommended it to many of my colleagues who needed to create content. Piktochart makes you feel like you are a designer and has great tools for making your work your own!

Sometimes it is hard to figure out what size the documents are that you are creating until you download/print them. There have been several times where I thought a document was 8 1/2 x 11 until I printed it and had some issues with sizing. I think it would be helpful for the documents to be more print ready as opposed to just primarily being, what appears to be, more of an online creation platform.

Jessica
CMO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

People ask me all the time "who designs your infographics"

Commentaires : Overall, Piktochart has made it easy for me on my small marketing team to create perfectly designed infographics.

The answer is "I do." And I'm not a designer at all. However, Piktochart has made it easy for me by providing an array of templates that are already color-font-spacing coordinated. Having that sort of design language makes it easy for me to add my own content, but trust that it's all going to work well together. It was also super easy to update with our own brand and colors so that all the infographics that we produce look like they're coming directly from our internal team.

I wish the types of templates were more easily searchable so that I could do things like "comparison chart" or "versus chart"

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jessica! Thanks for leaving us a great review! Happy to hear that we're empowering another customer to create visuals and experience the power of visual storytelling :) We'll take note of your feedback. Thanks for sharing!

Emily
Customer Support Rep (Canada)

Life saver!

Seriously the best infographic creator out there. Piktochart got me through college! So easy to create really professional looking infographics - much better than trying to create one on Photoshop, in my opinion. The templates make it so easy to get a head start on a project and the text frames add such a splash of creativity. Love Piktochart!

No cons yet! Such a great, easy to use software. Also... it's web based so what's not to love?! You can access it anywhere.

Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Great Tool to support internal communication!

Commentaires : Very easy to use with visual effect seen right away. I recommend Piktochart to anybody strugling with any photo design tools that are too complicated and time consuming - here you create impressive visuals (I do orga charts, infographics, financial reports) in little time and with great effect.

Possibility to create visually interesting infographics in an easy way. Variety of templates to use online and offline. Very customer friendly usage.

Just a few options to upload data for chart visualization in a financial report chart, I would also appreciate more chart options.

Rachel
Process Improvement Manager (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 5 001–10 000 employés

Easy and fun tool

Commentaires : Piktochart is easy to use and helps create a beautifully tailored info-graphic.

I appreciate how Piktochart makes it possible to drag and drop any element that you want within your project. It is easy to add and maneuver any text or pictures you want. I've used Piktochart to create info-graphs for three different projects at work.

The only thing I didn't like were the limitations with just using the free version. There were one or two very useful features that I had to pay to use (which of course is how the company creates the incentive to pay for the full version).

il y a 4 ans

Hi Rachel! Thanks for sharing your experience using Piktochart :)

Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Great for GUI Prototypes

Commentaires : I use the platform for mocking up GUI and creating marketing materials.

Ease to use. Great support. A ton of templates. Easy customization.

Image selection (ex. icons) is limited. Integration with font awesome would be great for icons.