En savoir plus sur Piktochart

Outil de gestion des présentations sur le cloud qui permet aux entreprises de créer des infographies, gérer des modèles et collaborer.

En savoir plus sur Piktochart

The price point is pretty low and definitely worth it.

Some minor confusion with thumbnails as at times they don't update automatically.

Piktochart - Notes

Piktochart a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 167 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Piktochart ?

Kelsey
Kelsey
Marketing Specialist
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Piktochart

3,0 l’année dernière
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Arlette
Arlette
Content creator (Panama)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Very easy to use

Commentaires : When I need to do infographics, Piktochart is the software I use. It's online and has the right tools to create professional graphics that look great. It's not a task I do frequently, but when I do, I use this software. I don't have deep knowledge of design or code and with this application I've been able to make infographics and presentations that look professional. I appreciate how easy it's and how many tools it have. I'm a creator of content for social networks and a writer, so I always look for applications that facilitate my work, increase my strengths and hide my weaknesses. Design is one of my weaknesses and, however, this software helps me to turn it into a strength, that's why I like it so much.

It's a simple and easy to use software that allows to make infographics and presentations quickly and without any effort. It offers templates that can be edited and modified, change the text, the font, place our own images or those offered by the software. It allows me to organize the information in an appropriate way by dragging and dropping elements and adding texts, it has several graphics options that can be adapted to any type of data, I can also insert YouTube videos. I like the tools and elements offered to personalize and enrich the content I want to publish, without having to know the code or the graphic design.

I really like Piktochart, it has been very useful in my work o I have nothing bad to say about this software.

Yann
CEO (France)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Piktochart is our go-to place for infographics

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Easy to use.

What I love above all with Piktochart is that the graphic designs I produce with the software really look good and not like these cheap designs you get from similar online apps. Composing infographics with it is plain sailing We keep coming back to Piktochart for this reason.

I love their templates and they offer a good bunch but obviously one would always want more of those. Their "inspire me" section is great but once you've found a great template you can't make it your own (or I wasn't able to spot how rather)

Bushra
Bushra
HR Specialist (Émirats arabes unis)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Excellent interface for easy and efficient image/video/design needs

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent

Their customer service team is to die for. I have had an awesome heavenly experience interacting with them. They were always there to support me with my little-big queries and doubts.

None which I can think of according to my experience

Pulkit
Pulkit
Associate Director - Performance Marketing (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Simple online tool to create social images & appealing graphics

3,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : With Piktochart, one can whip up stunning graphics in minutes without any graphic design experience. Another thing is that they have so many templates available to choose from. And one last & important thing is frequent updates to their software.

Piktochart is an excellent online tool to create graphics, especially for business services. It is a virtual software to make professional-looking infographics and social pictures in less than an hour.

So the trial version of the tool doesn't have much good layouts or designs which can be used for business presentations. And the price for a pro account is quite high compared with the competitors

Jawad
Acting Head Digital Solution chez UBA GUINEE (Guinée)
Internet, 11-50 employés

Piktochat review

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Piktochart is a better software for creating short marketing videos for social networks

Piktochart allows me to create my marketing videos for social networks. And thanks to Piktochart I can reach many customers on social networks with my short marketing videos

Honestly, without lying, I have never had a problem since I started using this software

Saikat
Saikat
Learning Advisor (Inde)
Services environnementaux, 10 000+ employés

Best Tool for Infographics.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Developed infographics Job aids with ease that no other tools can match.

Other infographics tools have templates as well, but it's difficult to decide which one is best for our project. Here, decision making is facilitated by the use of a template categorization.

Less business presentation templates with no animated assets.

Alternatives envisagées : Canva

Pourquoi choisir Piktochart : Confusing templates to develop job aids.

Logiciel antérieur : Canva

Pourquoi passer à Piktochart : Best tools for developing infographics presentations, job aids, resume.

Amelia
Instructional Designer (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Usable, Dynamic, and Attractive Designs

Commentaires : Often times when I need to create user guides, attractive marketing, infographics, and other collateral, I don't have the time (or know-how) to make highly professional visual designs on some very tight deadlines. As an Instructional Designer, I very appreciate the many styles, sizes, and types of designs available on Piktochart- ranging from flyers to reports and infographics to social media templates. All of the available materials are very professional, and the interface of the program has the right amount of tools that allow for customization, while not offering infinite options which could quickly become creatively overwhelming,

The benefits I most appreciate about Piktochart (and the reason I have continued to use it over and against other platforms like Canva) are the stock designs that are available. The templates can be accessed across all membership levels of the software, and they are creative, engaging, and very visually appealing in unique ways!

The pricing of these platforms always feels somewhat steep to me relative to the cost of other very sophisticated video and audio editing software. I feel I would be more likely to purchase and keep a subscription if it was about half of the monthly price! The paid levels don't feel significantly worth the value relative to the free subscription.

Harithas
Project Technical Coordinator (Sri Lanka)
Produits laitiers, 2-10 employés

Becoming a data artist with Piktochart

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I am using the pikto chart more than five years for my project works.
I developed very high quality infographics to visualize the data analyzed

User friendly I don't have experience with infographics designing but I learned myself to become a infographic artist with the support of Piktochart.In Sri Lanka,there is no institutions to teach infographics.

Better to connect with Digital Data Collection tools Eg.Kobotoolbox

Alternatives envisagées : Visme et Canva

Pourquoi passer à Piktochart : I found the Pikto chart from one of colleague in Netherlands.He introduced me and advised to design through this tool

Gabriela
Change Mgt & Corporate Innovation Consultant (Thaïlande)
Relations gouvernementales, 501-1 000 employés

Piktochart empowers our teams to create impactful visuals and reports

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Excellent tool introduced into my organization, that allows teams without design skills to create data visualizations, infographics and also beautifully designed reports and presentations.

Very easy to use, beautiful pre-designed templates and several charts options similarly to Excel.

Lack of integration with Excel or Word, as we use Office365 and not much Google Sheets.

Alternatives envisagées : Visme, Infogram, Canva et Tableau

Pourquoi passer à Piktochart : A good mix of graphic design and data visualization capabilities with ease of use. Onboarding, customer support and customization options for my organization. Pricing.

Scott
Scott
Fire Chief (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique, 51-200 employés

Great Program

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very pleased with it. Simple to use and produce what I needed.

We switched to using Piktochart several years ago to complete our Annual Report for our Commission, City officials, and the citizens. The ability to have more visuals versus text was one of the driving factors along with ease of use. We have been able to create stunning reports.

The only thing I can think of is it would be a great addition if the graphs/charts could be more custom tailored to our needs. Some of them did not work as we had hoped and ended up creating them in Word and importing them as a JPG. Other than that, I think it is a great program.

Janny
Business and Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

I started my arts management career using Piktochart

Commentaires : I started my arts management career using Piktochart. My first assignment was to create an annual report for the nonprofit, and I wanted to step it up by presenting the information in a slick, modern format. Having no designing experience, Piktochart was the perfect tool to perform this task! Not only did it make my job easier, but it intuitively taught me the newest document-designing trends, so not only I was able to present the information, but it was also visually powerful and compelling. Kudos to the Piktochart team!

Having little experience in the designing department, Piktochart helped me shape statistics, strategies and thoughts into easy-to-understand infographics and reports. Without Piktochart and its vast library of charts, maps, icons and templates, I wouldn't have been able to create my first report for the nonprofit I work for now as a full time employee. Its block-based technology -including features as alignment, transparencies, and positions- makes it simple to create stunning visual materials. Its intuitive menu helps you locate components fairly quickly. I used the Upload feature A LOT, for branding purposes. Not only did I have complete templates for reports, infographics and presentations, but also for text frames. The preloaded photo frames are also helpful for flyers and posters. Overall, we have had an amazing experience with Piktochart!

Upload limit for the free account is 40 MB, so we had to make sure to upload lower res versions of our photos. I didn't use the color scheme feature as much. The social media category wasn't available before, so we couldn't use it as much for social media marketing.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks, Janny for taking the time to leave us positive feedback :) So happy to know that the tool has been valuable to you since you started your arts management career!

Marketing Communications Specialist (Canada)
Édition, 51-200 employés

Amazing design tool anyone can use

Commentaires : The product is very easy to use. It has a decent catalog of free graphics to pull from which allows users to create visually engaging infographics, web ads, and banners. You can share or download what you've made with the click of a button. This tool is ideal for teams or departments needing basic design support without a graphic designer.

I love this tool. Piktochart is very intuitive and easy to use. It is especially useful to creating infographics or email banners. There is a decent level of functionality in terms of styling, colour, shapes, and transparency, with an excellent store of free images and graphics to use. You can also upload your own imagery as needed. Once you have your graphic elements chosen, it is very easy to adjust and manipulate them to create the effects you want. Our team uses this tool in place of a graphic designer for smaller projects.

There are some limitations in terms of the space of your "canvas" and some font and shape restrictions. It's certainly not in the same category as a design tool like Photoshop but for the price it's a good option for any marketing team. We tend to use Piktochart for very specific design needs and rely on the graphics department for more complex work.

Zach
AVP Philanthropy (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Piktochart has revolutionized our marketing

Commentaires : While we run into formatting issues from time to time we couldn't be more pleased with the quality of product Piktochart produces.

We are thrilled that Piktochart provides so many modifiable templates for presentations and posters. It allows us to reduce the time in creating individual layouts for different projects.

Our biggest drawbacks center around photos. It would be nice to be able to upload a photo bigger than 2.0MB. Also, it would be nice if we could make picture frames that fit the page exactly.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Zach! This really made our day in Piktochart! Thank you for your kind words :) I've passed your feedback to the team. When you say "picture frames that fit the page exactly", are you referring to picture frames that auto-fit to the size of the block? Hope to understand your needs a bit more! Feel free to email me. Thanks!

Pasante Asuntos Corporativos (É.-U.)
, 1 001-5 000 employés

Very good application to perform infographics and presentations in a very short period of time.

The best quality that this application has is the speed and simplicity of the application in letting you design any type of art you need at the moment. Having an easy access to the application through an email, being registered in the web page

I'd like if the space for Uploading images for a free user can be more than 40 Mb. It seems very less when you want to do a long one and do multiple edits. I wish they had a few more template options to pick from. I am not sure if there is a community template area I have not checked out, but that might be cool too. I'm sure it is necessary to advertise, but my office does not budget to pay for a subscription. We use the free version that includes a watermark/boilerplate for Piktochart on everything we create.

Gede Ananda
Gede Ananda
Chief Executive Officer (Indonésie)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Infographic done quick

Commentaires : As a college student, Piktochart is my best friend for making good infographics and charts for my Presentation assignment. Besides infographic, I can also make some banner graphics and posters with this which I think very good.

I can choose a wide range of templates and styles for my Infographic, with just drag and drop I can make something good-looking. It also comes with free-trial which is helping me a lot

The paid version is too pricy for the feature they offer. Layering is also a bit difficult for me, because the graphic keep overlapping each other

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the positive, Gede! Glad to hear you found your new best friend :)

Mariana
Mariana
intern (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

QUICK CHART MAKER AND PRETTY

Commentaires : If you don't have a lot of time to make the presentation pretty just use this app it's easy and makes ideas pretty.

What I loved about Piktochart is that is easy and make it pretty every idea that you what to present, it's awesome and easy to use when everyone tells me how you create all of that I just tell them that its because the application that I used, it's so useful and what I loved is that you can make pretty presentation in really short time.

That the free version sometimes doesn't have that good staff like the one that you pay.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for all the love, Mariana! We do offer discounted PRO plan for Non-profit organizations if you're looking for more features: https://piktochart.com/pricing/nonprofit/ Have a wonderful Tuesday! :)

Dean
Marketing Analyst (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 51-200 employés

Piktochart Review

Commentaires : My company mainly uses Piktochart to complete informational graphics (infographics) to be used on our website.

This software is among the easiest to use to create basic designs for posters, flyers and informational sheets.

I think the designs, icons and templates could be updated and enhanced. There should be a template for every type of infographic.

Sara
Sara
Project Manager (Italie)

Quick and easy to use software to create infographics, professional result.

Commentaires : My graphic design workflow (data visualization) has sped up a lot; this app generates professional and smart graphs based on tab sheets

- easiness to use, you can import data from excel or google sheets. - high-quality pdf downloaded can be modified using another software (es. Illustrator) - you can upload your own graphics, also to be used into graphs (svg). - really great real-time customer care and troubleshooting support - many templates available

- icons available within the app are not very interesting, and many are missing. - I would like to be able to customize more the graphs generated - colour management could be improved

President and CEO (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Love it for the ease of design

Commentaires : We use Pikochart over all other presentation solutions. We never use Powerpoint anymore - it's just so boring. Well worth what we pay to have professional looking presentations for minimal effort.

Pikochart does a great job of automating a professional looking design for our presentations. We also use Prezi and Piktochart is MUCH less time consuming.

The major flaw with Piktochart is the search feature. It simply does not return results consistent with the the words used in the search... even when you use the exact name of the Pikto. If you don't have hundreds of files, it won't cause that big of an issue.

Loran
Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Great Additional Options for Students

I like that Piktochart is an infographic-creating software. It gives the students something to do that is not a PowerPoint or Google Slide or Prezi presentation. It allows students to use their creativity.

What I dislike about this product is that if you are not using it after so long, they disconnect your account. I like Piktochart, but I do not use it as often as I do other products. It would be nice to be able to keep my account open to be able to view previous Piktocharts that I've used for other classes without recreating my account.

Small Business Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Infographer's Dream Platform!

Commentaires : Overall experience is a good one! I totally recommend!

I really love Piktochart for making infographics! Charts galore, seriously! I love the ready made templates... I usually always use one of the ready made templates which saves me so much time.

For what I use Piktochart for, I really don't have any complaints. I feel like platforms could always use more free elements to help create, but you can always buy a premium subscription for more.

Debbie
Marketing Consultant (Israël)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy and Effective for Videos, Infographics, Presentations and More

5,0 il y a 8 mois

I am a big fan of the video component of the software. It's very intuitive to use and it's easy to get an editable transcript and to add subtitles. That means that I can easily repurpose the text I get into a blog post which saves me a huge amount of time. I'm just starting to use the infographics, posters, and reports sections, and there, too, it's very intuitive and the learning curve isn't steep at all. I'm very focused on repurposing my content and I find that Piktochart makes that process very streamlined for me.

There's not much to dislike about this software, to be honest. It does what it says it will do, and it does it well.

Stacy
Stacy
Director, Learning & Development (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 201-500 employés

Easy to use with lots of templates to get you started

Commentaires : I've been happy with the product and have designed several items now. The prices is great and I've recommended it to several other people.

I started using Piktochart without any experience in making infographics. I found the program very easy to navigate. I started with a template, then quickly figured out how to adjust colors and features, importing images and graphics. It was really fun to deign within the program.

I wish that the software automatically saved as you edited. I also wish they included a variety of icons for use so that I didn't have to go source those. Sometimes getting the colors to change for the specific item I want changes to the exact color I need, took a couple tries, but my products still turned out great.

Substitute Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Piktochart

Commentaires : I love that I can make flyers or posters and print them. I like that I can inform people of what is going to happen in a fun and creative way.

I love that you can easily share this with someone. I love the creativity that this site offers. There are so many options to choose from. It allows the user to be creative, but also provides examples of how the person can use the design. I like how simple the program is and how effective it is. It is easy to change the color, add pictures or text, and make it feel like your own.

I really do not have any complaints about this software. I like it and feel like it makes my life easier and simpler.

Emily
HR Director (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés

Piktochart is great!

Commentaires : I taught myself how to use this product when I wanted to create my own HR infographics. I love using the tool and the amazing results it provides. I utilize it for personal and professional reasons now!

Great tool for infographics, great templates, free!

Hard to get used to but I taught myself and the overall result is great.