Avis clients sur Crowdpurr

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Crowdpurr

Crowdpurr est une plateforme d'engagement du public qui vous aide à créer des expériences mobiles, interactives et étonnantes pour vos événements en direct.

En savoir plus sur Crowdpurr

44 avis affichés

Paul R.
Paul R.
Business Development & Strategic Partnerships
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/05/2018

"I really do think this is one of the best trivia apps for live trivia"

Commentaires: We use it to be more engaging with our audience. It helps us train our audience and keep everyone up to speed on our latest product offerings.

Avantages: The control panel is amazing and allows us during our live events full control. We use Crowdpurr during our live broadcasts and really like the cloud-based approach to live trivia.

Inconvénients: Could have better way of storing past trivia questions. Coming up with Trivia is time consuming. How could trivia questions be stored and reused in a better way?

Maggie A.
HR and Recruitment Specialist
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/06/2019

"Fantastic Game"

Commentaires: We used it as a game for our company-wide conference. It was extremely well received.

Avantages: The ease of use and cloud-based editing.

Inconvénients: There wasn't anything that I would say I disliked. The only thing I can think of is that it tends to look a bit juvenile. Then again, we're playing a fun game—so it's all apart of the experience.

• Publié le 12/06/2019
Jim C.
Owner/Host
  • Publié le 19/04/2020

"Software with potential, but not there yet"

Commentaires: When the pandemic started, I tried several different platforms for online trivia. Settled for Crowdpurr. It seems to have the best bones. That said, a lot needs to change in order for me to continue to operate the software. New questions and categories are badly needed. A better way to organize your experiences that is more user friendly. A way to separate ROUNDS within an experience is needed. The ability to switch scores on the fly and the ability to correct mistakes made during an experience are all needed. I paid $149 for my one month and must say so far, I've not seen the value.

Avantages: Infrastructure is mostly there, scoring is solid across the board, everything plays out in real-time

Inconvénients: The most obvious things are missing - Ability to change scores
- Ability to be flexible with team names
- Ability to move questions from one experience to another with ease
- Ability to import/export not only questions but the photos attached

• Publié le 19/04/2020
Nakeia J.
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/10/2020

"Great product!"

Commentaires: We’ve been using CrowdPurr since we are no longer able to host in person events. We are more than pleased with the service and it’s customer service is always top notch.

Avantages: We love the ease of using the software and that CrowdPurr is constantly making upgrades to its offering.

Inconvénients: I would like to a feature that allows you to archive and categorize your questions for easy use later.

• Publié le 26/10/2020
Brian W.
  • Publié le 14/05/2018

"I've used other trivia-based software and the crowdpurr is without a doubt the best."

Avantages: Very easy to use. Gorgeous interface. Very customizable. Lightning fast and stable which is important for this kind of product. Great support, new features are being added on a regular basis. And my customers love it.

Inconvénients: I'm not just saying this but really there's nothing I don't like about it. If there's a couple features that I would like to see I'm sure the developer is going to add them in the very near future but as it stands right now it's the total package for somebody that needs trivia/polling software.

Jimmie w G.
Creative Director
Divertissement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/01/2021

"The BEST Audience Response System"

Commentaires: Top notch. Responses to questions and issues usually come within an hour of submission. Every month there is a new feature, bug fix, and stability increase. Users are listened to!

Avantages: Excellent customer service, an eye for design, the game looks great. Innovative ideas of hosting and running trivia. Live broadcast ready, teams, lottery, connects multiple games over multiple days. CPQ the LIKEs go on and on....

Inconvénients: Live feature lags behind real-time by a few seconds. That's it.

• Publié le 19/01/2021
Marissa G.
  • Publié le 11/02/2021

"I run my trivia nights with this app"

Commentaires: I really enjoy using this at our socially-distant trivia games. I was skeptical, thinking the audience wouldn't like it, but they do.

Avantages: The interface is really easy to use. Questions are preloaded (or you can add your own) and the audience really likes it. They're constantly updating and fixing glitches, too.

Inconvénients: It does have some lag, so a few seconds feels like a long minute. And their pricing tiers are steep when upgrading.

• Publié le 11/02/2021
Darryn C.
Sole Prop
Médias de diffusion, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 20/04/2021

"Awesome Interactive Trivia"

Commentaires: This has been huge during the "Covid-Zoom" era. We could have 10-40 friends each Friday night on Zoom and playing trivia with second device.

Avantages: Hard to choose 1 thing, simple to setup and put in auto mode.

Inconvénients: If I was being picky, I would ask for more new trivia games weekly.

• Publié le 20/04/2021
Karin R.
Karin R.
Senior Event Strategist
Cabinets médicaux, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 24/10/2020

"Great experience at our annual convention."

Commentaires: Once I created the Trivia game it was awesome!!

Avantages: Once I had everything set up it was seamless. Very simple for users to access and play.

Inconvénients: I am technically challenged. I had to use the chat feature quite often. It would have saved a lot of time if I could’ve have spoken to someone over the phone.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Crowdpurr le 26/10/2020

You can always chat with someone over the phone by calling our customer support line during business hours 10AM to 7PM PST. The phone number is at the bottom of any email we send and you can also request it via chat.

• Publié le 24/10/2020
Wajiha A.
Wajiha A.
Total Rewards Consultant
Construction, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 29/09/2020

"Crowdpurr for Social Events at Work"

Commentaires: Overall, the system was great! I used it for three events for one month and everyone found it user-friendly and lots of fun. If we have any future events, we plan to subscribe to the “classroom” plan again.

Avantages: The software was user-friendly. The participants could easily log in and begin playing without a lot of coaching.

Inconvénients: The trivia game required a lot of clicking by the host to get it moving. However, this could have been because I wasn't as familiar with the settings.

• Publié le 29/09/2020
Brian P.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Matériel informatique, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 24/05/2019

"Crowdpurr was the highlight of my sales training"

Commentaires: For our recent global sales meeting, I wanted some interactivity with the audience, which is tough with an audience of 250. Crowdpurr was the perfect tool for this - easy for me to set up, easy for users to connect to, no app needed, and the audience loved it. It created a huge buzz, and I got a ton of kudos from our sellers and management.

Avantages: It was easy to set up, very intuitive and well designed interface. Easy for users to connect, and not requiring an app download was critical. I liked all the flexible options I could set - I had some pretty specific requirements about how I wanted the game to work, and I was able to set it up exactly how I wanted it. Pricing was great - well within budget. I was a little confused by the subscription model at first, as I just needed it for one event, but it was very easy to sign up for just a month - just enough time to set up the game, do a lot of practice runs, and hold the event.

Inconvénients: At times the way to reset the experience and reset the participant count could be a little confusing, but it didn't cause any real issues.

• Publié le 24/05/2019
Chuck K.
National Operations Deployment
Restaurants, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 28/02/2020

"McDonald's is Lovin' Crowdpurr"

Commentaires: We do national training event webcasts with over 25,000 attendees. We do these monthly. We tried skipping a month and the surveys we got back about that webcast told us the viewers were not happy that there wasn't a game.

Avantages: Their tools are easy to use, flexible, and the customer support is second to none!
We use it for training events as a knowledge verification tool.

Inconvénients: Absolutely nothing. It's easy, their help screens are amazing.

• Publié le 28/02/2020
Casey V.
Integrated Producer
  • Publié le 15/05/2018

"Great experience - perfect tool for engaging a crowd at a conference, & super easy to use."

Avantages: -Easy user interface and doesn't usually ever have any glitches
-Easy to create & enter all quizzes
-Great variety of features, and it is very clear what is available for each package so you know exactly what you're paying for
-Very affordable prices
-Great customer service
-Easily branded with your own logo, etc.
-Wide variety of options for data capture, and if there's a field you are looking to capture that doesn't exist it is customizable (and the development fee is very reasonable)

Inconvénients: Would be great to be able to aggregate data capture across all quizzes with the click of a button, versus exporting individual CSVs from each quiz. Should also have a split screen option on the projector view where you can show the leaderboard and the question/answer simultaneously. We had to pull up two browsers to show both views at once which didn't look as clean as it could have.

Robin M.
Self employed
  • Publié le 21/06/2018

"So much fun! This game was a HIT at our daughter's wedding reception!"

Avantages: The game was super easy to set up, allowing for custom questions and lots of different options for how to operate the game. It was exactly what we were looking for for our daughter's wedding reception. There were lots of laughs, and people were particularly engaged because they'd never seen a live trivia game like this before at a wedding. We had around 100 people playing at the same time. I would highly recommend Crowdpurr as a fun, cool game option for weddings or other large events, especially if you have lots of younger people or folks with smart phones (which is pretty much everyone now!).

Inconvénients: We had a great experience with it. And the folks at Crowdpurr were super responsive to our questions. Perhaps there could be a pricing structure for one-time use, or for the length of an event weekend or conference?

• Publié le 21/06/2018
Kevin S.
Software Engineer
  • Publié le 13/05/2019

"Look no further! This is indeed the trivia software you have been searching for!"

Commentaires: I recently used Crowdpurr to run a GAME OF THRONES "bar trivia" style game during my Season 8 premiere party. The software worked flawlessly. It was easy to set up my 40 multiple-choice questions (some with photos). I told all of my guests to bring a smart phone/device in order to play. They found it extremely easy to use and it was a smash success. They really liked being able to see their cumulative scores as the game progressed.

Avantages: Ease of use. Extensive customization. Since it is web-browser based, it works with ANY internet-connected smart-device. Prompt customer service. 50% discount if pay for full year of service. I chose the CLASSROOM Plan as it best suited my needs.

Inconvénients: There are still some features I would like them to add, but they are not showstoppers. In fact, the company is very responsive towards enhancement requests.

• Publié le 13/05/2019
Eunice K.
Talent & Culture Coordinator
Services d'information, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 28/09/2018

"Great Product! Would Definitely Recommend!"

Commentaires: Fantastic experience. I loved that the trivia could be live and give the feel of the HQ Trivia game. It was exactly what I was looking for.

Avantages: I like the different options for types of trivia competitions that could be hosted and the fact that it could be controlled by a host or automatically. There were so many available options in terms of things like whether or not I wanted a timer before my trivia or if I wanted to link up scores in multiple rounds etc.

Inconvénients: Not a con but at the beginning I was a tad confused and had to read quite a few help articles to understand what all the functionality did and how to use it to my advantage. It would have been nice to have either picture examples in the articles, more detailed articles or have a customer support live chat icon.

• Publié le 28/09/2018
Sasha I.
GM
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/10/2018

"Crowdpurr - crowd pleaser"

Commentaires: I used crowdpurr to create a game for my team where they were required to log in and answer trivia type questions to win the prize. with mostly millennials on the team it was an immediate hit! they all loved the game and there was zero confusion about the rules and what not. they ask me know all the time when we get to play again.

Avantages: Easy to use, customization with logo, easy for participants to log in and finally various way of playing the game or answer survey. you can adjust so many aspects like time per question, how the question is graded etc.

Inconvénients: nothing comes to mind, everything was great and with a little time spent on reading the set up, it was easy to use

• Publié le 19/10/2018
Laura S.
Director of Innovation and Technology
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/08/2018

"Great trivia app - A fun and engaging activity for our nonprofit conference"

Commentaires: This app added a fun, engaging and educational element to our conference. It helped attendees learn more about our services. We plan to use it again for future events.

Avantages: Great value. We used Crowdpurr for a trivia game at a nonprofit conference. It was easy to set up and use, the audience was very engaged and were excited to participate, the image based questions added a fun element and the cost was reasonable. Customer service was also friendly and responded quickly to our questions.

Inconvénients: A few people had some connection issues . . . but that may have been issues with either their phones or the internet in the room.

• Publié le 15/08/2018
Luke G.
Volutneer Church Coordinator
Institutions religieuses, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 15/05/2018

"Wonderfully clean and easy to use software"

Commentaires: Created an amazing and easy experience for over 200 guests at our church. It was a simple, fun, and engaging game that wasn't crazy expensive or hard to execute!

Avantages: I really enjoyed this product because of how easy it was to use. It was very high-quality, professional looking, worked great from the participant side, and never lagged or had any technical issues.

Inconvénients: Although their options are expansive, overall they provided a generally limited experience when it comes to deep customization. There are just a few pieces that I often wished that I could move, but were set in stone nonetheless.

Richard W.
Senior Producer
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/11/2018

"Crowdpurr Is Fantastic"

Commentaires: We wanted a way to engage our audience during a 2 hour training presentation. This was an easy and fun way to get the crowd paying attention and walk away with the knowledge that we wanted them to remember. We had 2 different events that went extremely well.

Avantages: I liked how simple it was for me to setup my Trivia Game for multiple experiences and have my audience be able to be warped between them painlessly.

Inconvénients: I wish that there was a custom input field for crowd lead capture, but with that said, I reached out to the folks at Crowdpurr, and they assisted me and set it up. They were quick, kind, and extremely helpful.

• Publié le 12/11/2018
Nikki G.
Curriculum Coordinator
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 13/09/2018

"Very pleased!"

Commentaires: I used Crowdpurr to engage an audience of approximately 450 participants. I had many people approach me afterward to express their enjoyment of the program.

Avantages: The best feature is the ease of use. I was able to create a presentation rather quickly, even with no prior experience using the program.

Inconvénients: This software had everything I needed. Sure you could add more features but by doing so, you compromise the ease of use for the presenter. I don't have a complaint or suggestion for improvement.

• Publié le 13/09/2018
Greg Y.
  • Publié le 12/07/2018

"Worked great for us."

Avantages: Easy to use. Worked flawlessly at a company event. We did a Jeopardy like game show. Everyone used their smartphones to answer questions. Worked great. Made the meeting fun and memorable.

Inconvénients: I really didn't have any big negatives on this. Easy to use. Because we had our whole company participate in the game, we had to trade up from the free version to the paid version. But that was fine and understandable. Still totally worth it.

• Publié le 12/07/2018
Mark O.
Solutions Architect
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/09/2018

"Awesome product"

Commentaires: I used Crowdpurr for a national kick off in the organisation I worked for. We used it to show value to our sponsors who presented by getting the crowd to answer the session based questions for prizes. The whole team raved about how good it was and how much more engaged they were.

Avantages: Ease of use on how to not only setup the quiz functions but also how easy it was for the crowd to get onboard

Inconvénients: Needs some more functionality on multi selection rather than a single answer only

• Publié le 05/09/2018
Sheryl L.
Sales and Marketing Analyst
Appareils médicaux, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 26/11/2018

"Good Customer Experience"

Commentaires: Good and definitely will recommend to my colleagues and friends

Avantages: The feel and look in projector view and mobile view
The functionalities of showing charts, correct answer and warp experience is good
Customer support is good and I have raised 2 questions/issues. All get resolved/clarified with one email.

Inconvénients: So far, except for some explanation on warp experience. Didn't know how its function at first few plays.

• Publié le 26/11/2018
Andrea D.
Program Manager
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/08/2018

"Fantastic customer support!"

Avantages: I chatted with customer care prior to purchasing an account and our rep was extremely helpful and patient with my zillions of questions. She even went as far as creating an example question addressing our unique needs to ensure this was going to work for our company. She is a gem!

Inconvénients: Would like a larger character limit for the questions and the ability to zoom/scale images.

• Publié le 10/08/2018