Avis clients sur QuickBooks Desktop Pro

4,3 (1 556) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Outil de comptabilité qui fournit une assistance multiécrans et des tampons de retard via l'amélioration des flux de trésorerie.

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Desktop Pro

It integrates with our FSM software, so it is really great to be able to go from one system to another without much effort.

My only complaint has been that when you are couple of releases behind you can no longer direct email invoices to a client.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro - Notes

3,9

QuickBooks Desktop Pro a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 556 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé QuickBooks Desktop Pro ?

Filtrer les avis (1 557)

Ayesha
Ayesha
COO (Bangladesh)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Highest Effective Accounting Software!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I've been utilizing this software for a while now. The best accounting software comes from facts. It offers all the features required for routine accounting work. But it does need some guidance and practice. If an accountant starts with the right skills for using the software, he won't need any other alternatives.

It is widely utilized on a large scale. Customers are at ease utilizing it. It gives flawless data reporting and synchronizes with other platforms and software. This makes all accounting tasks simple. The wonderful thing is that it advances daily.

The cost is the only negative aspect. Undoubtedly, it is a worthwhile investment, but less privileged users would benefit much from flexible planning.

Matt
Farmer (É.-U.)
Agriculture, 2-10 employés

The industry standard

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : QuickBooks is widely used by many different types of businesses therefore, it is supported and understood by most typical CPAs and tax attorneys. Bankers are also familiar with it, as well. It does a great job of tracking income and expenses, and tax related items. While lacking in farm specific functions, it does the others so well that you can trust you’ll have good information come tax time

QuickBooks is the industry standard for small and medium size businesses. It is known by most CPAs and bookkeepers, so it is easy to get answers for any questions you may have.

QuickBooks has the most standard set of features needed for most small businesses, however it is not tailored for some of the intricacies of farming.

Jacki
Director of Business Development (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Terrible Experience

1,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I hate Quickbooks, all of it.

I don't like Quickbooks at all. There are no pros for me to share.

For several years I used the online version and after the decline in support I tried another accounting software. My friend, who keeps her books for their family business, told me to try the desktop version of Quickbooks. I reluctantly tried. It took days and several phone calls to even get the download to work. I finally got caught up with my books and went to print the P&L and Balance sheet and my information was corrupted. I spent about an hour with support, and she could not find a file that was correct with all the work I had finished. I have proof I finished reconciling my business checking account because I printed the monthly reconciliation report to attach to my statements and none of my work was there. I asked for a Supervisor and one never came on the phone and the phone call finally just disconnected. When I called again, I was told a Supervisor would contact me and no one ever contacted me. I want a refund and now have to try to find the correct person who speaks English to help me. I have no faith that will happen. I am happily now with Patriot Software, and Amercian based business and I am very happy.

Owner (Canada)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

Accounting Software Made For Business

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : For a small business this software excels in making business accounting easy.

The ease of use, stability and reporting features are all top notch. Its ability to easily invoice customers and keep track of our payables and receivables are critical for our continued use. The software excels at these.

We've had no difficulties using this software and have done so for 25 years.

Vassili
Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Good overall

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : QB is easy to use even for someone who doesn't come from accounting background. I would strongly recommend that you enlist the help of your CPA to setup your accounts correctly in the beginning, it will save you a lot of time and headache. If your accounts are setup properly and you remember to enter your transactions and make sure your books balance it mostly works flawlessly, will be a good accounting system for years. As it is de-facto industry standard it is also easy to share information with your CPA

-Easy to use. Set it up correctly and a lot of things simply happen naturally- Good reports. They provide good info out of the box and you can customize them- Very solid billing/invoicing- Easy to share with your CPA

Sometimes things don't work right and as they have the monopoly they have no urge to fix them. Example: the software will not automatically apply credits to invoices or show them, you have to remember that the customer has credit.Also while their support is good overall and will genuinely try to help you sometimes you bump into completely incompetent reps. Then sometimes they just stick to the script and say they basically cannot do anything for you

Marlon
Intake Specialist (É.-U.)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 5 001-10 000 employés

My Quickbooks Life ♥

5,0 il y a 7 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : Like what I said above that the product is highly recommended, easy to use, affordable and we can use it when we have small business.

For 5 years of supporting people using the software (Quickbooks) and me myself using it I really recommend the product because it is easy to use and user friendly aside form that you can also send invoices through email without mailing it to customers. We can track and see expenses and where our business was. We can file taxes and pay also liabilities through Quickbooks. We can create payroll on this software also.

It should have reminder or notification if the patch is not updated or need to update the software to make sure we can use Quickbooks smoothly aside from it I can't think of any problem with Quickbooks. I hope that we can improve more the software like having memos and guides in YouTube for beginner who wants to use the software.

Ma Celine
Civil engineer (Philippines)
Génie civil, Auto-entrepreneur

QuickBooks Desktop Pro for your small to large business accounting needs.

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : As a small business owner, it is very helpful for me for it minimize loads of paperwork to, and it helped me in managing payrolls and sales invoice.

It is very easy to learn and use. It easily provides invoice. And it doesn't need any manual to post necessary accounts. It is very manageable and doesn't need any support team for it to be used.

For me, it is a little bit expensive, other than that I have no issue regarding the software because I know how to use it.

Stephanie
Operations Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

This program takes time to learn, but it's worth it for the most part

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The desktop version is good for what it can do. I would suggest taking a class before switching over to QuickBooks as some features are difficult to navigate.

I like having everything in one spot. We used this for invoicing, bill pay, deposits, etc.

When we switched to QuickBooks online, it was a nightmare! We're still working out the kinks!

Patricia
Properiter (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés

Diversity

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : For what I used it for I don't have any issues. I really love that you can make any kind of report that you could ever possibly want.

I am not by any means a computer wiz and am teaching myself as I go. I'm using the software for just tracking expenses for different properties. The prosperities were set up for me when I started so I didn't have to do that part of it but we recently upgraded to the newest version and I was easily able to transfer all the previous years into the new version. I learn as I go and find it not to difficult for me to do the things in quickbooks that we use the software for.

I didn't like the way you enter in cash expenses, I originally used an older version that was different now you have to put it in under a bank account.

Stacey
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 2-10 employés

Bookkeeper/Expense Tracking Use

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My employer loves that I can enter every debit and credit where she can see them on the register when you first open an account in QB. I can stay up to date on all bookkeeping for our nonprofit so we know exactly where our money is going and what we have left.

This product is very easy to use. The drop down menus are easy to follow so you know where you're going even if you're new to the accounting world. I feel like I've only scratched the surface of what this program can do and I'm super pleased with it. The customization options of the reports has been extremely helpful as well. My employer likes to see EVERY check and deposit separately so being able to enter everything and see everything on the check register when you log in is great.

Being so new to the accounting world I haven't found anything this software can't do for my needs. However, I met with our company accountant who also uses this program and they love it as well.

Sylvia
VP (Canada)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

QB Desktop Pro Is A Great All In One Small Business Solution.

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience has been that it's great for my purposes. I have not had the need to look elsewhere as QB does everything I need it to do.

I like the fact that I can do all my invoicing with various different types of forms. It is also super easy to send Purchase Orders, check inventory, change pricing for items etc. It's a great all in one tool for running a Small Business. I also like the fact that the Desktop version is much cheaper than the online version where the subscription never ends. They try to justify it by saying you will have an updated version each year, but I have used the Desktop first in 2013 then didn't upgrade again until 2020. There wasn't really anything different aside from the fact that I couldn't get updates for the 2013 version anymore and some things were not working properly anymore. Other than that you can get many years of use off a one time payment rather than the expensive subscription for QB Online.

I don't like when certain glitches happen and there is no way to fix them. For example, I used to be able to set Thunderbird as my default email client when QB was going to send an email. All of a sudden, the selected email wouldn't open anymore in Thunderbird, and would only send through QB. I hate doing it that way because it doesn't save a copy in my sent folder. I tried to get help from QB but they had no solution to provide. I still don't know if it was a glitch or a change that happened because of an update because a lot of the support team don't even know much.

Bill
President (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

A solid solution for small business accounting, if you can get past some of the issues

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : We are a small business that has had 3-4 users with QuickBooks Pro since 1997, adding Payroll in the early 2000s. Several years back, they changed licensing and started preventing us from getting the 4 users that we needed. In order to get past this, I had to jump through hoops via an annual phone marathon, speaking to multiple (usually 4-5 tech reps) to get the licenses updated and sorted out. This year, they forced us to move to the next level up, which they promised would eliminate this -- but now they charge us $2.20 monthly per employee for Payroll, which we had already paid for in the previous package. It just seems that they want to nickle and die you to death, and their support people are not always that helpful when problems arise. So why do I stay? Simply put, the software works, and it works quite well. Our 4-node network has had no problems keeping up with the size of the data, and our system still contains all of the data since 1997 -- and it performs perfectly. (Some reports can be slow from time to time, but only if you are running "All-time sales" reports or similar that have to look at lots of data. Otherwise, the system simply screams and does exactly what it needs to do. Our automation interfaces (using QODBC and simple VBScript scripts) reduce the workload for invoicing considerably, eliminating the need to hire another full-time position -- so it is still a worthwhile aggravation.

We have been using QuickBooks since 1997, and the product has certainly changed over the years, but it has remained very intuitive to learn and use over all of this time. More importantly, we have been able to automate large portions of our business using scripting and QODBC (which is a separate add-on that REALLY should be included) to streamline order processing and fulfillment.

The biggest downsides are stupid things within the user interface. Intuit likes to add advertising for upgrades right into the main menu bar. This breaks automation scripts relying on mouse clicks. Even if you remove the button again manually, it re-appears with the next system update, breaking your automation again. The other thing they do is present pop-ups on our database server via modal dialog boxes, further breaking the automation until someone actually logs onto the server and clicks OK to close the dialog box.

Tara
owner/president (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

By far the superior bookkeeping software

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Customer service is terrible, but that is the same for all of Intuit. It is a shame because 20 years ago they were #1 in customer service and now they're at the bottom. However, I will never use any bookkeeping product other than Quickbooks Desktop in my office. No other program can even come close in functionality. No other program has the same ease of use. That being said, I don't recommend it for just anyone. If you do not know how to do bookkeeping or don't have a propensity for it, don't buy Quickbooks desktop or Quickbooks online and assume you can do your business bookkeeping. Consult with a professional.

The general ledger is my favorite. I will not use software that I can not make general ledger journal entries in. I love the tax tracking. It has the best tracking of payroll and sales taxes if it is properly set up. And adjustments can be made if necessary - which in my state is every quarter.

I do not like that we now have to log-in with an "intuit ID." I bought desktop software because I want to use it on my desktop. I do not want all of my software connected to the internet all of the time. I do not want my client accounts connected to my intuit ID and I do not want them to have to have their own intuit ID accounts. They aren't using the software, I am. They aren't doing the bookkeeping and payroll, I am. And if Intuit's servers are down or if the internet is down and I can't log in, well then I can't work and that doesn't work for me.

Brenton
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

QuickBooks Desktop is Fast, Customizable and Easy. Best of the Best.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The questions most people have is QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online. As a bookkeeper with multiple clients, it's a no brainer for me, QuickBooks Desktop!!! I refuse to work with QuickBooks Online. QuickBooks Desktop is lightning fast. There are numerous shortcuts with the keyboard that help process the daily routines. With being online, those keyboard shortcuts go away and now you have no move your hand from the keyboard to the mouse. It may not seem like much, but it's huge. The reporting features in QuickBooks Desktop are superior too. Yeah, your customer may not be able to have 24/7 access to their books, but if you're doing your job properly and getting them timely reports, most shouldn't need that.

Accounts payable is amazing. From tracking bills to writing checks to entering vendors. So easy. It also helps to make sure your 1099's are correct and in place for year end. Printing checks is a piece of cake and consistently easy! Accounts receivable is awesome. Whether you are tracking tenants or customers, they can be easily set up. Weekly, Monthly and Year End reporting can be done in a click of a 3 buttons, seriously. 3 Buttons pulls up your common report batches. Then you can print, save and email them.

When sending reports by pdf, I'd like to preview them first and adjust how they appear. Sometimes they can appear all wonky and not clean. The work around is to print to pdf. Then you can do it, just one extra step though.

Realtor (Kenya)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Quickbooks Desktop Pro- A Powerful Accounting Software

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It provides the ability to easily customize customers' data, invoices, and reports. It integrates well with third-party applications. Exporting transactions from the bank and importing them into the software makes monthly reconciliation easy. Auditing the books is easy as there is a chronological tracking of transactions affecting each item. Whereas Quickbooks Desktop Pro is a powerful, affordable software with great features and is less costly to run, we had to switch to Quickbooks online which is cloud-based, has more automation and integrations with third-party applications. Quickbooks Online is also more user-friendly.
In my experience, choosing between Quickbooks Desktop Pro and Quickbooks Online is more about the organization's preferences and needs, and less about which one is better than the other.

It is powerful accounting software that is ideal for well-established organizations that have been in business for a while. It is great for bookkeeping and very helpful when it comes to filing taxes at the end of the financial year. It does not require frequent upgrades unless there are changes that affect a specific feature. It is great for generating various reports, setting up recurring invoices, and processing payroll.

It has a steep learning curve in the initial stages and requires some accounting knowledge. It is locally installed, therefore, inaccessible while on the move, and if you choose to have it hosted virtually, that comes at an additional cost. Customer support isn't as great as we expected and issues take very long to resolve.

Johnny
President (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Very Functional, but Complicated; With Irritating Pop Up Ads

Commentaires : Overall it's positive, and the software is very powerful. Even after two years (and a degree is computer science), I am still learning things with it. The bank export to QuickBoosk import feature most banks offer has saved me many hours of time doing monthly accounting, that alone makes it work it. The pop up ads on start up (which slow down my PC even more than the software otherwise would) are very very frustrating.

This software is very full featured. I use it for a few businesses; residential and storage unit rentals. The software has can do most everything that you would want it to do for this type of business. There's great features for setting up recurring invoices for tenants, generating all types of reports to track how your rentals are performing, and the PayRoll add on is very helpful for paying employees and dealing with quarterly and annual taxes. One very huge pro is that most banks allow you to export transactions from the bank website software into QuickBooks format, and then you can import them into QB. This saves me tons of time as I have many transactions related to the self storage business, and it makes monthly account reconciliation much much easier.

There's a steep learning curve here. Many of the features and options are not intuitive at all (ironic since the company that owns this software is named Intuit). I used simple spreadsheets before this, I'm very computer oriented, and I still don't use many of the features available in this software after a few years. I switched at the recommendation of my accountant, and a steep discount in my annual tax preparation costs. There's just so much to learn here! There are tons of web tutorials available to learn things, but you have to be aware of a feature in order to know that you can use it. If you have someone that can show you the ropes, or you're willing to dig in and learn, then I recommend this software. The only major complaint that I have about it is the pop up advertisements. When you start the software, you frequently get pop up ads. This is super irritating, and it doesn't seem to matter if you click the 'Don't show this again' button. I've already bought your software, STOP SPAMMING ME!

Finance Offier (É.-U.)
Vins et spiritueux, 2-10 employés

Good, but...

Commentaires : I have used QuickBooks for two decades and for eight years in my current position. It fully meets our needs for day to day accounting, preparing reports for our Board and for processing payroll. However, their support is very poor and reaching a human being is incredibly frustrating.

QuickBooks Desktop is a powerful accounting package that offers good value for the cost. It has a lot of features that can address most of the needs of a small business.

QuickBooks will let an inexperienced user do just about anything they want which can result in a real mess if you're an accountant trying the prepare financial statements or tax returns. But with some training from an experienced accountant/user, a lot of the day to day accounting can be accomplished by a relatively inexperienced person. Some supervision is advised.

Rhiannon
Owner (Canada)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Great product, support is lacking

Commentaires : It's affordable for small business compared to the big accounting suites. (ADVICE: Unless you are not up on payroll and other law changes each year, there is no reason to upgrade yearly. I upgrade every 4 years.) I only wish they would stop asking me to switch to the online version because it has far less features and costs a lot more to run, especially if you only upgrade every few years as I do.

Quickbooks has countless features, many I am still discovering after using it 12 fiscal years. I am not an accountant but I have done my own bookkeeping for years and found it very easy to learn. I particularly like the bulk input for transactions, which is a huge time saver. The layout editor for forms allows me to customize my invoices, estimates, and receipts. Inventory is easy to track. I also appreciate the customizable fields for customers in the address book, unlike some other programs.

The support team used to be decent but last year I found it to be awful. I needed to convert some data and made an appointment, I kid you not, 8 times and each time the support person didn't call me until days later. Eventually they stopped even replying. This is a big red flag to me when a company's support drops. (And this was well before Covid, so they cannot use that excuse.) They could also have much better functionality for importing CSV and other data to spare me entering it manually. Lastly, the limitation to be locked into one currency forever is frustrating. The tax payment functionality is very buggy and I had to start my own wiki to navigate the various menus as they are not at all intuitive. Ideally they would allow vendor bills to be entered but to delay inventory items in the system should a vendor require payment up-front before goods are shipped. This has caused inventory quantity issues many times. The pressure to switch to the online version is ridiculous. They even removed the automatic foreign currency rate adjustments/updates in an attempt to force us to move to a new version. Not cool! If the functionality was there, why cancel it? Lastly, be prepared to deal with a random data corruption issue every couple years. This is scary as heck when Quickbooks won't open or reconciliation numbers are damaged and no longer add up. Support is useless helping with this but I have found tricks on my own to repair it.

Owner sole proprietor (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

My 2nd Try At a Bookkeeping Software

Commentaires : I didn't need a Bookkeeping program, I had a business account, deposited all my receipts from the business into that account. I paid all my business bills from that account. The BANK did my books! We moved back to Wisconsin in '98 where I had to collect sales tax. So I got a Bookkeeping program to keep track of my sales tax.

It did what I needed it to do, kept track of my sales tax for the State and up to 8 Counties I serve. Due to it being installed on my desktop it was programed with the tax regulations for my state of Wisconsin. When it's time to file the sales tax you have to have the complete sales for the year and the complete sales number of non-taxable sales. QB Desktop Pro always had those numbers ready for me.

I had no one to teach me, I was figuring it out as I went along, so I didn't get some of the vendors put in correctly at first. I had to re-work parts of it for income tax time and I never did figure out how to connect my bank.

Alan
Event coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The investment is worth the time and convience

Commentaires : Regardless overall, as a small business owner or not the utilization of using QuickBooks especially for a financial software is very easy to use. It has all the basics pretty much could anything I need on it. I haven't had an issue with QuickBooks I just recommend certain things like higher security as such.

The easy of use, not complicated at all to utilize. it's also good with third-party applications and integrations, makes it much more easier. Price wise it is affordable since I would say it's worth the money it's for. It also has a very large support Network. Personally best software to keep financial records, especially for small businesses

The security on it does lack, there isn't a two-step authentication. And there was a limitation to the number of products in the list especially for inventory purposes. There are also file size issues that need to be addressed, and personally I also believe there needs to be more utilization into e-commerce.

Annette
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

QuickBooks for the Small Nonprofit Organization

Commentaires : The program itself is excellent as seen from its popularity. My greatest need has been customer service technical support. I have been using QuickBooks for more than 20 years. Over this time I have been very happy with the improvement of their support. Depending on the level program chosen, there are varying degrees of support. I think this is the most important part of a program as complex as this. I am also very happy with the way payroll handles all the procedures automatically and that they build in the new legislation and regulations from all the states so the user is sure about what they are doing.

QuickBooks has a sufficiently wide variety of products/service agreements to satisfy the needs of small nonprofits. I find that the service has improved greatly over the years. The customer service people are extremely able to solve problems or explain processes. Also, since the user can choose between accrual and cash based accounting, small organizations can choose the system the best satisfies their particular circumstances. The payroll package is separate, so the customer can choose whether or not to do their own payroll or have someone else do it. The payment of payroll taxes is well supported and easy to use.

Because this software is so professional, there can be a steep learning curve for those without accounting or bookkeeping experience. It would be advisable for the new user to become familiar with entry level bookkeeping at least. QuickBooks also recommends that new users locate a current user to serve as a mentor. There are specially trained users who serve this role.

ASEA (É.-U.)

Easiest accounting software I've used

I have used Quickbooks for 19 years for twelve different companies in various industries and with various needs. QB is always easy and intuitive from every aspect, from the initial set-up of the company file to the day-to-day transaction entries. You don't need to be an accounting genius with a perfect knowledge of debits and credits in order to understand how to enter your transactions in QB. I especially like the set-up tools that guide you during set-up of various things, like payroll items. It takes the stress out of things. I also really appreciate that whether you're a new user or an experienced user, mistakes happen, and QB makes it so easy to correct or delete any transactions that you entered incorrectly.

The only two cons I have found in my varied experience are: 1) QB does not track Use Tax, so you have to use roundabout ways to calculate and track that; and 2) if you live somewhere that Sales Tax is charged at the state level as well as at a county or city level, it can be tricky to get your sales tax properly set up and properly entered on your invoices. I have read that QB Online now offers better Sales Tax tracking, but I have no experience with that yet.

Réponse de l'équipe de Intuit

il y a 4 ans

Thanks a ton for this wonderful review! I'm pleased to hear you've been a part of the QuickBooks family for over 19 years! It's great that the program has consistently delivered the tools you need to get the job done. In regards to tracking taxes, I've submitted your review to our Product Development team. The consider feedback like yours when planning new features and updates. In the meantime, should you ever need support or want to learn more about the program, know you can find a plethora of self-help resource online on our Community website: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/US-QuickBooks-Community/ct-p/community-us I hope you continue to find success using QuickBooks. Thank you again for reviewing! Clay, The QuickBooks Team

Mike
President ()
Construction, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Quick Books Pro online is awesome, scalable for large and small organization

Commentaires : Great value, when possible still work with a book keeper and accountant.

My business is only 2.5 years old and I have used QuickBooks from the beginning. I did my own accounting up to a few months ago as my business has grown and I don't have time to do it anymore myself. My experience with the desk top version 2015 was ok, but I wanted didn't fit my needs well as I traveled 90% of the time. When I subscribed to Quick Books Pro Online, my experience has been nothing but positive. The interface is easy to use, and its rich feature set allowed me to activate job costing features as I needed them. Now that we are in the 2 to 3 million range my book keeper and Accountant log in and use my same subscription. I save on accounting costs as I can pull my own reports which are easy to find and customize and do not need the Part time CFO(except quarterly) feedback as I can get it on my own. We will probably double or triple are gross sales next year and have no plans to change our accounting platform. Support comes free with the online version.

Subscription charges double your second year of using the product. The first year you get a bundled deal to experience all of the different pay services offered by Intuit. The first year is great, but after that it can get pricey. We aren't going to change accounting platforms, but for smaller companies, you will want to scale down to the minimum subscription amount to fit your needs. You also have to buy checks directly from Intuit as they don't support third party cheaper check services(There are services you can print your bank information on the cheaper checks, but all come with set up fees). Online App for your phone still needs work. For me this is the weakest link in Intuits online platform. It is getting better, but still not where it needs to be. You can add expenses now and also send invoices which are improvements, but still lacking,

Zandi
President ()
Construction, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Quickbooks....I Use It To Run My Company.

Commentaires : Overall the best small business accounting software I have found. I would recommend it over all other products. I have used it for the past seven years and I do not hesitate to dump software that does not perform. I own and operate a smallish construction company and will likely someday need to step up to one of the big boy software packages, but until then, it serves me well.
You can get this accounting software to do just about anything you need it to with enough time and know how.

The software is stable with very few glitches and crashes. I have never lost any significant amount of data in 7 years. It produces reports and printed materials that are widely accepted and you can get checks and other forms compatible with ease. It networks well and with a fair amount of simplicity even with several users. The Contractor Premier does a decent job of job costing if you set it up properly. You can customize all reports, invoices, statement, etc. to meet your needs and promote the branding of your company. Payroll add on service is excellent and has kept us dead on with all payroll related responsibilities.

You get out what you put in. As with all software, you must know what you are doing to operate it successfully. I am very computer savvy and have a lot of experience with the proficient use of multiple advanced software programs so I thought I could just open a file and get going. Nope. Quickbooks does not work well out of the box, you will need to invest some time in getting it set up for you and your business. The cost of upgrades is unavoidable so be ready. You will need to upgrade every year to get the software support from Intuit and every time you add a seat on your license. There is no way around it that works and I have tried. There are a million secondary dealers of quickbooks, so called quickbook professionals and they have been certified by Quickbooks to use their branding and resell the software program and related support services which make purchase and support confusing and sometimes dangerous.

Beverly
Bookkeeper / Secretary (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

A good accounting program for beginners and advanced users

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I think QB Desktop Pro is good for beginners as well as those who have a little experience. You can use what features you need and ignore the rest. It's easy to find answers to your questions if you have questions. Plus it really is pretty much a standard in accounting software.

I think what I love the most is the customer service. I am a self-taught bookkeeper so I learn as I go. This was VERY easy to use from the beginning. As time has gone by, if I need to do something that I've done before, I can do a search on-line and most of this get an answer that steers me in the right direction. If I still can't figure it out, I talk to customer support and they are very good at walking you through your problem. Let's face it - things happen! They are always there with no exception within just a couple of minutes.

For the most part, QB does a decent job with all aspects of the software. I did have a hard time understanding that deposits needed to go through the "receive payments". I had a pretty good mess at first. But I don't blame that onto QB. It was just one aspect of accounting that I didn't understand at first. I know Intuit is trying to push everyone to QB online but I'm not comfortable with it myself. Last I checked, you weren't allowed to make a copy of your file and store it on your computer. I realize Intuit thinks all that information is stored safe in the cloud but I can think of a million scenarios where that information could be lost or stolen. I refuse to allow myself to believe all will be well just because they say it will be.