4,5 /5
    4,3 /5
  • Service client
    4,5 /5

En savoir plus sur SOCi

SOCi est une plateforme de gestion des réseaux sociaux et de la réputation pour les entreprises de plus de 10 sites.

En savoir plus sur SOCi

25 avis affichés sur 241

Danielle J.
Marketing and Training Director
  • Publié le 07/06/2018

"EASY! It's my one-stop shop for social and reputation!"

Avantages: Everything I can see in one stop. The Reputation Dashboard is AMAZING!! I love being able to search quickly to see how we are doing on the review platforms. Being able to easily filter by date, platform or key words. LOVE IT!!

Inconvénients: Honestly....nothing to do with the software. I least like it when our team members don't get on and take advantage of it...I love it that much!!

• Publié le 07/06/2018
Mary ann P.
Brand Management Specialist
  • Publié le 08/05/2019

"I LOVE Soci"

Commentaires: Their customer service is spectacular. I love working with them! Getting all of our teams online was a breeze.

Avantages: I can give my property managers one login to access all of their social media platforms where they can create custom content to post. The best part is that I can review and approve their content before it goes live online.

Inconvénients: Responding to private messages and comments is a little confusing. Each back and forth message is listed as its own "task" so if someone sends two sentences separately in FB messenger, we have two tasks about the same thing that we have to enter and close.

• Publié le 08/05/2019
Marketing & Charitable Contributions
  • Publié le 18/02/2020

"It is not what was promised."

Commentaires: We use SOCI to post to 20 separate pages. It can be convenient if we want to post one thing to all of our Facebook pages. We also try to use it as a centralized hub for all comments/reviews/questions that come in over so many pages as there are over 10 of us that have access to those pages, and need to know what is and is not being responded to in real-time. The second is not practically functioning.

Avantages: It will automatically format a single post for various platforms which gives it a leg up on competitors like Hootsuite.

Inconvénients: So many things. Everything from the inability to copy and paste a post (necessary if you are posting to multiple twitter accounts) to an embarrassing lack of emojis for a social media-based platform, to actual hindrances to social media management as the inability to respond to Yelp reviews from the platform; the lag between a Google review being posted and it being reported, and the fact that updated Google reviews are not counted as new notifications, leading to unanswered reviews.

envoyé par SOCi le 20/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience has been anything less than exceptional and sincerely apologize. We would love the chance to connect with you further as your input is instrumental to our success. Please contact your CSM at your earliest convenience.

• Publié le 18/02/2020
Artistic Director
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/10/2020

"Automation at the tips of your fingers!"

Commentaires: Its been amazing to automate the social media presence process, its been proven these days that it makes a big difference if you stay present and engaged in the social platforms! Soci has made that a breeze.

Avantages: The ability to observe and evaluate the results and trends on your social media accounts and their social media calendar is amazing too!

Inconvénients: When compared to other options it's a bit pricey, but in all honesty is comparing apples to oranges because of its many features. I believe that a small business option should be given to maybe strike a lifetime deal.

envoyé par SOCi le 22/10/2020

Thank you for the rave review!

Jessica R.
Director of Marketing Technology
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 09/05/2019

"SOCi Solves Social"

Avantages: The ease of use for our franchisees! We wanted to be able to scale our social strategy but also give franchisees a feeling of local control and SOCi solves for both! Plus there's so many unique features that I didn't find in other platforms like dynamic text insertion, peak time posting, content scoring, etc.

Inconvénients: I'd like to be able to post videos to Instagram but that's part of their product improvements for later this year anyways.

• Publié le 09/05/2019
Dee M.
Garden Center Manager
  • Publié le 30/12/2020

"Awkward at best"

Commentaires: SOCi is almost awesome. For some businesses, perhaps smaller ones, SOCi would make posting across apps simplified. For my multi-location purposes, however, SOCi doesn't quite do all of anything, resulting often in frustration.

Avantages: I manage Social Media for 4 stores, in 2 states. SOCi makes it easy to create 1 post and have it deploy on a certain date/time to either one store, or the stores in a state, or the entire group. Customer Service inquiries are always timely and polite.

Inconvénients: SOCi is NOT a one-stop shop for social media management. You can post to Yelp, but not respond to reviews. You can respond to reviews on GMB, but not post. Emojies do not exist in posting anywhere. Conversations are clunky. Reporting is unreliable. Any posts made natively aren't captured in any way, but you HAVE to post natively sometimes because there is so much SOCi can't do.
It would be great to even have 1 point of contact, like a dedicated customer service rep, but instead you email the onboarding team, and get a different person each time.

• Publié le 30/12/2020
Laura B.
Office Assistant
Immobilier, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/03/2020

"Love SOCI"

Commentaires: Being able to see the analytics is great. I like seeing how we are improving our online presence.

Avantages: I like how easy it is to manage and the upload process is great. I love being able to schedule our calendar ahead.

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to delete posts that are no longer valid in bulk.

envoyé par SOCi le 12/03/2020

Thank you for the stellar review, Laura!

• Publié le 11/03/2020
Jenna P.
Property Manager
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 17/03/2020

"SoCi Review - Beginning Use"

Commentaires: This has been a great experience so far, it makes me want to publish posts in advance due to ease of use.

Avantages: Ease of use and plenty of materials available.

Inconvénients: Nothing that I have noticed yet! It took me a while to tell the difference of hashtag areas but now that I understand what that area is there, for I love it!

envoyé par SOCi le 19/03/2020

Thank you for the exceptional review, Jenna! We look forward to partnering with you for years to come.

• Publié le 17/03/2020
Carly B.
General Manager
Immobilier, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 21/09/2020

"Multi Family Community Feedback"

Commentaires: Great. I enjoy the ease of the process in assisting with marketing and helping respond to comments in social media

Avantages: As a property manager of a 522 unit community i have a lot of tasks . Soci makes a great handful of my task load a lot lighter.

Inconvénients: I can’t say I have a negative thing to say. Once I finally put myself to learning it

envoyé par SOCi le 23/09/2020

Thank you for the glowing review, Carly! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

• Publié le 21/09/2020
Bridget B.
Property Mananger
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/09/2020

"Love the ease of all our social media being in one place"

Commentaires: I love being able to schedule out posts on slower days so that on the busy days it doesn't get skipped.

Avantages: The product is very easy to use ad makes our social media posts so much easier. I love being able to schedule them out in advance.

Inconvénients: It would be nice to have some of the events more up to date and have more local options. It'd be nice to be able to tie in our local SA Current and their events into the platform.

envoyé par SOCi le 25/09/2020

Thank you for the stellar review, Bridget! We will be sure to pass your events suggestion along to our team for future enhancements!

• Publié le 22/09/2020
Michaela M.
Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
  • Publié le 14/02/2020

"Soci"

Commentaires: I've only really had issues with the Mobile App Soci Go; (besides the minor problems on the App) I thoroughly enjoyed using the program. Sometimes it seems a little to complex with the conversation, reputation, and creative features. I like that App is always accessible even if I have some minor issues. Overall, I enjoy Soci.

Avantages: I like the Scheduling Feature. I specifically like the ability to schedule all Social Networks at the same time.

Inconvénients: The Mobile App Soci Go is a little too difficult to use everyday. It's set up just like the website so navigation is easy but there seems to have a lot of glitches. I also do not like when a post is scheduled, to adjust the time you have to adjust the time for all the social medias individually vs together.

envoyé par SOCi le 18/02/2020

Hi Michaela, Thank you for your honest review. We're delighted to hear that our scheduling tool has been a huge help and look forward to continually improving.

• Publié le 14/02/2020
Kendra R.
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/03/2020

"Franchising Meets Social Media"

Commentaires: Overall... Phenomenal product! Phenomenal team! Unlimited possibilities! I cannot wait to explore more with our franchise libraries, our reputation scores/post tracking, and truly personalizing our location while staying "on-brand." Takes away the stress of getting posts out on time and staying in the minds of our customers. Gaining followers and coming up with creative posts is a new goal of mine!

Avantages: I love, love, love that I can schedule social media posts ahead of time! This makes it a breeze for our small business to stay active and relevant on Facebook, Instagram, Google, and LinkedIn. It allows us , a franchise location, to stay connected to corporate as well. They can create company wide posts, while we can add our own local posts and adjust photos, hashtags, comments, etc. Everything social media in one spot... from posting to replying to comments and likes. Love the capabilities of this software... so much we can do with it!

Inconvénients: Sometimes I cannot get hashtags or links to pop up. There is sometimes discrepancies between what was set to post and how the post actually shows up... tags or links aren't correct/working. Also, cannot delete posts or make changes very easily once it's posted... have to go into Facebook or Instagram to adjust at times. Also, relies heavily on a wifi signal to do any work; if the signal isn't strong the app does not work properly. However, the desktop version functions just fine. Customer support is great though!

envoyé par SOCi le 11/03/2020

Thank you for your exceptional review, Kendra! We are thrilled to hear that you are loving SOCi thus far. We look forward to partnering with you for years to come!

• Publié le 09/03/2020
Jeremy L.
Reputation Manager
  • Publié le 19/11/2019

"Still a Great Partnership"

Commentaires: As a long-term client, my team continues to be impressed with their vision and their responsive and nimble attitude.

Avantages: As the localized social marketing space changes strong partnerships are key and SOCi is that partner for us. As our needs grow, SOCi has as well. We are happy to have this partnership and a team that listens and responds.

Inconvénients: As the platform grows and enhances, it is important that our teams keep up on these changes. This is a common challenge but their support team has never let us down.

envoyé par SOCi le 20/11/2019

Jeremy, We are humbled by your compliments and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to partnering with you for years to come!

• Publié le 19/11/2019
Ariel G.
Director of Marketing
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 11/06/2019

"All in one product"

Commentaires: SOCi has been helpful to have everything all in one for social and reputation. Reporting has been great for monthly and quarterly social checks then for reputation being to see all types of information to compare and contrast and create goals for all the teams. The product is easy to use and maneuver around so that is key too!

Avantages: I like how I can see social and reputation all in one, the syndication of responding to the reviews, and being able to pose to social sites.

Inconvénients: I think the improvement would be just on the social side of being able to have more tools to plan vs. post and then adding video.

envoyé par SOCi le 12/06/2019

Thank you for such an honest review! We're delighted to read that our platform matches your efficiency needs and look forward to continuing the offerings on the social side.

• Publié le 11/06/2019
Kayleigh R.
Community assistant
Immobilier commercial, 2-10 employés

"Overall good experience"

Commentaires: Overall it has been a very good experience. There has been a couple of times when I get annoyed by the software just because it needs a couple of updates and/or changes.

Avantages: I use it everyday scheduling social media lists for my apartment complex. I am in charge of social media and having it schedule posts way in advance is very helpful. I have to post 7 different posts a day and I could not imagine trying to come up with that many posts daily. SOCi helps me plan everything in advance which I like a lot.

Inconvénients: I sometimes do not like how the scheduling view works. It often had problems where it would switch between dats or social media platforms. When this happens you can not just switch it over you have to start totally over and it gets really annoying.

envoyé par SOCi le 23/10/2020

Thank you for your candor, Kayleigh! We are always open to hearing what updates you'd like to see as we want to provide you with the very best in platform experience possible. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to do so. We look forward to hearing your additional insights!

Terrie D.
Business Marketing Manager
Services aux consommateurs, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 06/11/2019

"SOCi Review"

Commentaires: The people at SOCi have been great to work with. Our requests have been taken into consideration and some have even been implemented.

Avantages: Being able to see reviews from several sources from one place is great. The option to see competitor data by facility is helpful as is having permissions by location, group, division for who can see the information. The charts and graphs help us see at a glance how we are doing month over month. The initial setup was not too difficult, thanks to the help of the SOCi team.

Inconvénients: It is difficult to pull the reports that are actually helpful to our team. We still have to manually pull reviews from other platforms - Trustpilot, Consumer Affairs, etc. that SOCi does not work with.

envoyé par SOCi le 07/11/2019

Thank you for the stellar feedback, Terrie. We are happy to hear that you have seen some of your suggestions implemented as it is our mission to ensure that our customers can fully utilize our platform to their benefit! We look forward to keeping up the great work!

• Publié le 06/11/2019
Kelcee W.
Social Media Management
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/11/2019

"Product Review"

Commentaires: It was a little rocky in the beginning and we were noticing a lot of errors in reports, our accounts unlinking, etc. We've had great experiences when dealing with support and they always were willing to schedule a call to get the issues fixed.

Avantages: I like that we can submit feature requests to features that would be beneficial to use as users and they will submit a request for it. They really listen to what you need in SOCi to uniquely benefit you and your clients. The customer support is always helpful and responsive.

Inconvénients: We were having trouble in the beginning with the accounts unlinking, not publishing content that was scheduled, etc. but we were able to get that resolved and are happy with this product.

envoyé par SOCi le 05/11/2019

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Kelcee! Our team is always happy to assist!

• Publié le 04/11/2019
Maria G.
Leasing Manager
  • Publié le 10/03/2020

"Social Media Savior"

Commentaires: I've used Soci before with another company, as I have been in the apartment management industry for 14 years. Soci has been very helpful, but again I usually end up the only person posting through Soci because others are intimidated by it.

Avantages: I love the way it saves my history for future usage. I am also a huge fan of the event and news gallery.

Inconvénients: I feel it may be very intimidating for some. A lot of information is given on many platform through Soci and it can be confusing.

envoyé par SOCi le 25/03/2020

Thank you for your feedback, Maria! We're happy to hear that you've taken the time to get to know the platform. We encourage you to spread the word about our customer portal filled with how-to articles and more!

• Publié le 10/03/2020
Ashley S.
Digital Content & Social Media Coordinator

"SOCI for Reputation"

Commentaires: Overall SOCi has been exceptional during the onboarding process and is willing to work with its customers to fix bugs. However, the platform could use some updates in regards to working with larger agencies.

Avantages: I like how the platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate. It also helps to streamline processes when it comes to reputation management and social posting.

Inconvénients: There are some bugs when it comes to integrating their local listing system to their reputation management and social platform posting system.

envoyé par SOCi le 14/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Ashley. We appreciate your feedback on listings in order to make the platform better for large agency users.

Berkley E.
Digital Media Director
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/11/2019

"Great Social Media Software For Multiple Locations"

Avantages: This is a great way to post on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Business Profile, and Instagram all at once and also swap between specific locations. This is a very competitive choice compared to other ones out there and is ideal for a large franchise system.

Inconvénients: It sometimes takes longer than I would like for posts to be entered, but I'm very impatient.

envoyé par SOCi le 13/11/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience, Berkley! We appreciate your honest feedback!

• Publié le 12/11/2019
Emma U.
Marketing Consultant
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 23/10/2019

"Social media posting and scheduling made easy!"

Commentaires: We wanted to use SOCi to make it easier for locations to post local content to each of their social platforms. SOCi made it easy for us to get each community involved and subsequently boosted our page engagement and reach for the locations.

Avantages: SOCi is the best social posting tool for businesses with multiple locations. We were able to bring people in at the location level and let them create posts that we are able to review before scheduling. The boosting tool and review tracking is also a HUGE plus. Seriously one of the best tools out there if you have multiple locations trying to post on social media and you want to keep everything on brand! We're very happy with SOCi!

Inconvénients: The login process is a bit complicated the first time you log in but other than that I have no complaints.

envoyé par SOCi le 01/11/2019

Thank you for your glowing review, Emma! It's wonderful to hear that SOCi has provided you with the tools to schedule and post to your social networks with ease.

Gonzales W.
Director of Business Development
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/10/2019

"For a company who pedals reputation management, your front facing sales team are rude &dismissive."

Commentaires: Horrible, and disruptive in my schedule. Who has time to waste waiting on your rude and dismissive salespeople. And you have no published prices which makes you wonder if you are going to get gassed by some slick-talking used car sales salesman, no offense s to used car salesmen, I used to be one.

Avantages: I’ve used the platform for over a year, under another service and it works as advertised if you choose the right articles to post.

Inconvénients: I’m looking to find a white-label solution and the first request and calendar meeting was just ignored and I was left waiting for your one salesperson. He explained that the appointment was set outside of his working hours and he was off the day of the meeting. Then he referred me to another, who set the meeting, and then never showed up, emailing after he was 25 minutes late, that you had a fire drill and would a later meeting be possible. Never heard from him again. Very unprofessional on both fronts.

envoyé par SOCi le 01/11/2019

Thank you for your candor, Gonzales. We are very sorry to hear that your experience has been anything less than exceptional and sincerely apologize. We will be sure to pass your feedback along to our team!

Paris Y.
Business Manager
Immobilier, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 19/03/2020

"Great tool in the Multi Family Industry"

Commentaires: I enjoy using Soci. I think once you really see what the use is you can use it to your advantage.

Avantages: The feature I like most about SOCI is how easy and user friendly it is. I have had different co workers from different generations who found it to be useful and easy to navigate.

Inconvénients: Honestly, I can't really pinpoint anything because I do find it to be perfect for the reason we use it.
It helps us ease the task of reputation management and gives us flexibility.

envoyé par SOCi le 20/03/2020

Your support means the world to us, Paris! We look forward to partnering with you for years to come.

• Publié le 19/03/2020
Kristin M.
Public Relations Manager
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

"Review of SOCi"

Commentaires: I really enjoy using this app and would recommend it.

Avantages: Pros- love the scheduling aspect. I really like being able to schedule posts in advance. Also love being able to set up libraries to organize posts before I schedule them. I also love that you can drag and drop when on the scheduling/calendar page. I like being able to view the post schedule from a monthly glance and make changes on that screen as necessary.

Inconvénients: My biggest concern with SOCi right now is the amount of times that I have an error when a scheduled post won't post on one or more of the platforms that I had scheduled it to post on. I did not have many error messages when I started with this software, but it seems like I have had more errors than ever these past two months. I have also tried to attend a training that had tech difficulties so I wasn't able to attend. I waited for 15 minutes in the session, but it never started.

envoyé par SOCi le 14/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Kristin. We love to hear your positive feedback about the content scheduler.

Dalia L.
Social Media Manager
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/11/2019

"Easy to Use Platform"

Commentaires: Overall, customer service has been great and they are pretty on top of it when it glitches out.

Avantages: I like how user-friendly it is and that it doesn't take too much time to train anybody to use. We're loving the new GMB integration and find it beneficial for our clients.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it feels like it slows down, especially at the end of the day after using it for hours. Not sure what's going on with that.

envoyé par SOCi le 04/11/2019

Thank you for your terrific review, Dalia! It's great to hear that you're thoroughly enjoying all that SOCi has to offer.

• Publié le 01/11/2019