15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur TUIO

Permet aux garderies, écoles maternelles et primaires de centraliser la facturation et les paiements de tous les parents d'élèves dans une seule application et d'économiser des milliers d'heures.

En savoir plus sur TUIO

I like the invoicing, payment options and discount options. I feel they have really thought of every option needed to process payment for Tuition and Registration Fees.

The setting up of my account was a bit confusing at first. Was shown an invoice date that I though was the day the payment will come out and that confused me.

TUIO - Notes

TUIO a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 177 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TUIO ?

Ounsou
Commercial (Bénin)
Mode et vêtements, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de gestion

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Ce logiciel permet la comptabilité scolaire , la gestion scolaire , la garderie , traitement des payements et l'admission.

Au faite ce logiciel n'a pas d'inconvénients , c'est un logiciel appréciable , aucun sort négatif. Pour cela , je vous invite de l'utiliser facilement à vos besoins sans inquiétude .

Dori
Dori
Copyeditor and Proofreader (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use!

The TUIO interface is really clean and simple, which makes it really easy to navigate (a welcome change from the last payment system which, as I said previously, looked like it was built in 1998 and left that way). When I did run into questions, TUIO got back to me right away and took care of the concern for me immediately, and they were very personable and professional about it.

The time I spent looking around and then calling customer service could have been avoided with some simple explanatory text and (potentially) making some options available to users. I would have liked to have the option to choose either the payment plan that was set up for me, OR to pay the fee in one lump sum (note: when I spoke to TUIO about this, they processed the lump sum for me, but being able to do this without a call to customer service would have been nice). Additionally, both my credit card and my bank account are in the TUIO system, yet for this particular payment I was only offered the option of using my bank account. I normally use my credit card for everything in order to take advantage of its perks, so again, just a little explanatory text as to why I didn't have the choice would have been nice. No one likes being left with questions, especially when it comes to our money!

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review Dori, great to hear how you enjoy using the system as a parent! You could contact us directly through the help beacon in your TUIO account anytime you need. The school may only be giving the option for bank account payment on the Tuition only, but if you ask them they may have accommodated you to use credit card (and of course we could have assisted from support). For other payments you should be able to use the credit card and take advantage of those convenience points. You should be able to change payment plan before confirming payment, next year I am sure the school will give that option to select it as parent.

Julie

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

TUIO wins in customization and flexibility.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Customer service and the implementation specialists are top notch! The way the system organizes programs is easy and efficient.

The reported numbers are not actual figures. It would be preferable if the numbers detailed in the program totals and the dashboard were only the funds that the school actually collected/will collect. For functions like conversations and forms to be useful for the entire school, there needs to be a way to add users with limited access.

il y a 5 mois

Thanks for the awesome review Julie. You can get the totals that the school is ultimately receiving via the invoice exports on TUIO. I took a note of your feedback as I think there could be a good way to turn on or off the gross vs. net view on the dashboard and programs tabs. Our permissions release went live in October 2023 so you can give users limited access whenever you are ready!

Nancy

Customer Service at it's Best

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I would reccommend TUIO to any private school that is looking for a student and billing management system.

TUIO is very customer service oriented. I have never had an issue that was not addressed with timeliness and accuracy. I felt like they were part of my team to run our school.

There was nothing that was difficult or was not thoroughly explained by their training team.

le mois dernier

Thank you very much for the review Nancy!

Kristi
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Hoping it gets better

3,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : The conversion happened fairly simply, and the payment processing has been exceptional, from my perspective. However we also want to use tuio as a student information management system and so far it's lacking. Also the reporting suck so far, but we have been told this will be improved in the next few moths/in 2024.

The links to fill out forms, the notifications and payment processing are wonderful. The service is also exceptional (customer service and attentiveness)

The reporting. Everything coming in an excel spreadsheet that must be manipulated is time consuming and not optimal

il y a 5 mois

Hi Kristi, early 2024 we have a custom report feature coming at the same time as attendance. This will make pulling student info reports even easier. In the meantime TUIO support can help you if you're struggling with the spreadsheet management.

Lydia
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)

A Good Payment Processing Option for Microschools

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall, we have been pleased with our service. We recognize that TUIO is a growing company making great strides in the education management industry. I would recommend them to schools that are looking for a high-quality school management system with a conservative budget.

First, there's no monthly fee!! This is a major bonus for schools with a conservative budget. We also like how TUIO allows for billing and invoices to be processed automatically. Reminders are sent to families three days before payment processing. The service charge per transaction is minimal and can be set to be paid by the school or the families. The onboarding process was thorough and smooth. [sensitive content hidden] is an excellent customer support liaison. We receive quality, one-on-one customer service whenever we have questions.

The system is designed more for accountants or a finance team. Some of the filters and groupings are not intuitive. For example, looking up overdue invoices is (currently) a cumbersome process. This may be because we are not accounting savvy.

il y a 5 mois

Thanks for the amazing review Lydia. To view all the overdue invoices in just one click, there is a filter in the 'Invoices' tab specifically for that purpose. I'll have support reach out to you with the relevant article.

Endrit
Business Manager (É.-U.)

Survey Feedback

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Nice!

Its UI/UX and ease of use in general, and the filtering options

the fact that i cannot tell how much money we received in our bank deposited per month, unless i download the forms and calculate it somehow myself (it also gives me the perception that tuio wants to hide the fees that it charges parents or us for us not to see)

il y a 5 mois

Thanks for the review Endrit! You can absolutely easily see how much you've received, as the deposit payout amounts are shown on the invoice export (with the corresponding invoices for reconciliation purposes), as well as the applicable fees. We are transparent about the processing fees involved with online payments and we have columns for them on the export for calculating your expenses. I'll have support reach out to you to spotlight how easy it is to reconcile your payments. Even big 3rd party auditors have given us unsolicited feedback of how easy the TUIO export made their life during a school audit compared to previous systems the school used.

Sheryl
Finance Manager (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Could be better

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Great, friendly customer service, great product knowledge.

Fast payments received from customers, who can see their payments and state of account.

Bank reconciliation is cumbersome. Partial payments of invoices would be very helpful. More visual aid (Flow charts) to help with problem solving make be of more use.

il y a 5 mois

Thanks for the review Sheryl! I'll have support reach out to you as the bank reconciliation should be very easy to do using our TUIO export. Usually we are hearing about that as a great pro. Flow charts is a great idea, I would like to hear more about your thoughts on those.

Billie Jo

Great service

Commentaires : LOVE It

[sensitive content hidden] ….. very responsive andHelpful. My questions always get answered

Accessibility to administrator, can it be limited to one section versus the whole system?

il y a 6 mois

Thanks for the review Billie Jo! Great to hear how much you are enjoying TUIO compared to your previous system. Permission release is set to go live in a few days, so you can limit administrator access. More info to come!

Margaret
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

SO Happy we made the move to TUIO!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : From the minute I reached out for a demo I was impressed. All of the representatives I worked with were extremely knowledgeable and kind. The integration from our old system was seamless. It took less than a week to get the demo get set up and start accepting students and payments. Thank you TUIO!

TUIO has cut my administrative hours in half when it comes to enrollment, tuition processing, and following up on overdue invoices.

I haven't run into anything yet but I dislike.

il y a 6 mois

We appreciate the kind review Margaret, and look forward to supporting your account.

Brent
Directoe (É.-U.)

So far so good!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Pretty streamlined honestly. Any issues or questions I’ve had have been taken care of within 24 hours if not sooner

Customization of tuition programs that let you set it and forget it. Does it all automatically month after month!

Not much to not like.. just having to learn a new software program always has headaches and growing pains.

il y a 4 mois

Thanks for the awesome review Brent!

Gina
Owner/Operator (É.-U.)

TUIO Changed My Life

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : TUIO has saved me countless hours on accounting and now I have more free time to hang out with the kiddos - which is what I love to do! I also love that TUIO doesn't cost me an arm and a leg - I am a small business and the cost of the software was a big factor for me. TUIO charges me $1.50 per invoice processed (this can be passed on to the person paying the invoice if you choose). TUIO charges my families $0 if they pay via checking account and standard credit card fees if they pay via credit card. After using TUIO for nearly a year, I feel this is an exceptional value. I highly recommend!!

TUIO has changed my life! I have a small after school child care business and I also offer summer camps. Previous to TUIO, I was emailing an invoice every month and families were submitting payment via Venmo. I was spending many hours a month on invoicing and was tracking everything manually for end of year reporting. I recently expanded my child care business and I needed a simple way to set up monthly invoicing with an auto pay option for my enrolled families. TUIO has been the perfect solution. The software is easy to use, offers intuitive enrollment set up and there are many reports that you can pull for more detailed data analysis. With TUIO, I enroll a family one time in my program and set up their payment plan for the year. The system sends an email to the parent to set up their payment information that authorizes all invoices for the year. Every month when the payment is processed, it is automatically deposited into my business account and the parents receive an email receipt. TUIO is so easy to use for this purpose. I can't say enough good things about it!

TUIO is an accounting system for childcare services. It doesn't have all the extra bells and whistles of check in/out, messaging services and in depth student profiles that some software has. I didn't want or need those extra features for an after school program -- TUIO does exactly what I was looking for. Setting up new "Program" can be tricky. I have only done it twice - once for the school year enrollment and once for summer camp enrollment. Since I don't do it often, I set up a video chat with TUIO customer service and they have helped me both times. TUIO customer service is AMAZING by the way. They are responsive and available.

il y a 11 mois

We truly appreciate the thoughtful, in-depth review Gina.

Melanie
Owner/Director (Canada)

Makes Our Jobs Easier

Commentaires : We love it! I recommend it to all my fellow childcare owners/operators.

As a childcare owner, I am no expert in accounting and always struggled with record keeping and yearly tax receipts were a nightmare and so time consuming. This year, with Tuio, I issued all my tax receipts in under 15 minutes. They looked professional and were accurate and there was no corrections needed. What a time saver and a professional-looking service to offer our clients.

A lot of parents comment or panic when they set up their account and see the “total amount of all the invoices” on the first page. They don’t even bother to open the invoices, they immediately contact us wanting to know why their invoice is so high. We spend a lot of time explain it to parents. Also, there should be a mention in the sign up email(or in a more prominent spot) that is sent to new clients to alert them that the link expires in a set time. So many have needed to be resent, because they expired.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you very much for the review Melanie. Happy to hear about the time savings you are taking advantage of. When the parent clicks a link that has expired, there is a self-serve option to resend a new link. I will add that language to the new parent letter from now on to make it more clear. Yes there is a clear distinction in the payment set up between any amount "due now" and any due in the future. I can understand if it's often overlooked (if they don't click to expand view of all the invoices) and can look to add ways to make it more clear what is due now versus what is scheduled to come due in the future.

Jesse
Owner (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 2–10 employés

EA Academy - TUIO Review

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I am happy with TUIO so far and look forward to continue to work with the team. I also am looking forward to the continued improvements I know I can expect.

The customer support is one of the best features. When emailed or called, the staff responds promptly and with information that solves any problem.

Some of the features are not as user friendly as they could be. We have had some parents miss the account creation step and then have trouble registering their student when the next enrollment comes around. It's also a little tricky to see the details of each family without diving deeply into their information.

il y a 11 mois

Thanks for the review Jesse! I heard from my support team that there was a step being missed when enrolling the students and that this has since been resolved using the bulk notify feature (re: sending the parent the notice- we give an option to enroll without sending in case more work needs to be done on the enrollment customization). Stay tuned for upcoming new releases and notes.

Kevin
Volunteer (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Fantastic app for managing our multi location schools

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Our schools (Saturday mornings only, aligns with the K-12 school year) are mainly run by volunteers (myself included) so we do not have much time or resource to spend on school software. During the recent pandemic, our 5 schools (15+ years each) suddenly could not run classes out of the local secondary schools and we needed a solution for online registration and payments to accommodate the new Zoom classes we started offering. TUIO's entire package of Enrollment Management, Student Information System, and Payments was especially appealing because we never had to accept credit or debit cards. TUIO Support is friendly and responsive, and we have seen several of our own feedback be added as enhancements to the product.

The intuitive design and overall flexibility to configure TUIO to meet our needs.

The accounting export requires more massaging of spreadsheet output, and the difference in time zones also made it more confusing for some of our less tech savvy users.

il y a 11 mois

Thanks for the thorough review Kevin! Glad to hear about the specific reasons you went with us, and always happy to support your account. The accounting export is currently undergoing a redesign and we hope to have that live soon to make the inputs into accounting software easier.

Adina
Managing Director (Canada)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

A great system

4,0 l’année dernière

The user interface is nice and clean. TUIO takes the hassle out of allowing parents to pay in instalments. Customer support has always been really fast and responsive, whether I've had a question about how something works or a feature request. And all payments have gone through as expected.

There are exceptional cases where things can be confusing, for example, parents receiving an invoice for zero dollars that has a due date. The data export process for invoices is great, but refunds issued aren't easy to track with the exported data.

l’année dernière

Thanks for the review Adina. Parents with an invoice discounted or credited to 0, you can use the 'Mark as Paid' feature so they are marked as paid at 0 amount before the due date. We have a component to do this automatically going live in the near future. Have a look at the 'Transactions' tab of the invoice export, which should make it a lot easier to see the refunds occurring on a given invoice. As you are aware an invoice can have multiple transaction so that is where the data is most visible! Always appreciate the feedback.

Anisha
Office Administrator (Canada)

Fantastic Support Team

5,0 il y a 6 mois

The support is fantastic. It's quick and very helpful. The videos are also beneficial for navigating support questions.

I haven't used it very long, so I constantly have questions as it is not as self-explanatory sometimes (such as when to use the actions button vs the three dots on the right). I hadn't even found the actions button until support pointed it out. Also, I would like more options to rearrange the the list in the enrollments (such as by last name, first name, paid, pending payment, etc as these are not available in enrolments tab). And you can only check overdue only in invoices tab, but I would like to see them in enrollments, too.

il y a 5 mois

Thanks for the great review! The actions button is for making bulk actions, so you would want to select all or a segment of enrollments first to get that option. I've made a note for the feedback on the list filtering and will send it to our dev team, paid/pending however is more for the individual invoices that the 'Invoices' tab would show. You would be able to see those invoice statuses in the invoices tab of an enrollment once you click on the enrollment itself.

Lesli
Owner (Canada)

Disappointed and frustrated

1,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Awful

Nothing. This product was useless for my child care facility and day home agency.

This program is useless for my business and the features they promised (that could actually help with my admin tasks) were actually not available. I can't use it and I tried to cancel before I even rolled it out to my parents; I still have to pay for the full 3 years. They did nothing except a one hour session to tell me how to do the things I was told they would do.

il y a 5 mois

Hi Leslie Erin, we don't offer a free trial. After your onboarding session there was no indication that you were having struggles. We are available anytime to help you post-onboarding, including unlimited training and support when needed. We have several daycares in Alberta using TUIO to great success so I'm not sure where the notion you can't use us for billing is coming from. You had been contacted by the billing department to explain the ramifications of cancelling the contract early. I've contacted you personally to discuss things and hope we can resolve this to where you are a long term client enjoying TUIO.

Marisela
Director and Admin. (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Great tool for enrollments and to manage billing and invoicing.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Great experience and support from [sensitive content hidden] is amazing.

They are open to help and adding value to their features and services. Always great and quick response to our concerns and request.

More flexibility to sort and change things around, but they are always open to improve and make changes to help customized (when possible).

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for taking the time to review Marisela! There is plenty more to come.

Laura
Admin Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

The TUIO support team is superb!

Commentaires : The onboarding process with the representatives, the support offered and the experience with the TUIO staff is exceptional. TUIO is continually making improvements and listens to the needs of its customers.

The TUIO support team is responds to requests in a timely manner. They go above and beyond to assist admin and parents with any questions or issues that may arise. They also provide exceptional support to admin in payment collection from families for past due payments. The support they offer is unlike any other comparable software.

At the time, parents were unable to utilize more than one payment method. That may have changed since then.

il y a 2 ans

We really appreciate the thorough review Laura. Your parents can have more than one payment method on TUIO and are welcome to change it invoice to invoice. If parents ever need the payment split for multiple payment methods we can accommodate that as well.

Michelle
Head of School (É.-U.)

Thankful for Tuio

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I have been pleased with Tuio and would recommend it to schools who are looking for an online Tuition management system.

We are a very small school that can't afford much extra but Tuio has been affordable for us and also very useful in managing our tuition payments. I no longer have to deal with checks or cash payment but there is a place to take care of that if it happens.

It can be a little overwhelming as one is onboarding but the team is great to answer questions. There are still things I don't quite know how to do such as run reports but it doesn't keep me from using Tuio.

il y a 5 mois

Thanks for the review Michelle! Support will reach out to you how to run reports, it's so easy.

Virginia
Principal (Canada)

Easy to use.

Commentaires : Overall, it has been a very positive experience using TUIO and working with the support team.

Once we were trained to use TUIO, it was an easy transition. We are able to set up payment plans to allow the parents to set up their accounts at their own convenient time, reducing our time on working on school payments.

TUIO is continuously improving their software and at this time, we are just learning to navigate the new features so I can't really comment on what I least like about it. But when we do come to something that we are unsure about, we ask for assistance and the help is immediate so we are thankful for the service we receive.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review Virginia!

Hammna
Registrar (Canada)

tuio

5,0 l’année dernière

This product is very useful and helps manage all payments that have been paid or are outstanding.

There can be difficulty in parents setting up their accounts, receiving notifications or accessing their account. Debit fees taking 3-4 days to process also hinders progress.

l’année dernière

Thanks for the review Hammna. Similar to a payment by check, bank account payments take a few days to clear as paid. Oftentimes you'll receive the funds earlier than that, it's when it's marked as Paid on TUIO that is another factor unique to the banking system. Support is available to your parents as well, we welcome you sending them our way to help.

Zachary
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)

Great product!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience is good!

TUIO sends me alerts and notifications when an invoice is overdue.

Sometimes I have technical problems an a program won’t load.

il y a 6 mois

Thanks so much for the review Zach! You can track the page loading bar at the top of the app screen in your browser, it shouldn't take long but if it happens again please contact support and we will try to replicate or troubleshoot your browser settings. Not aware of any issues on the backend.

Matthew
Owner (É.-U.)

New School Admissions

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Collecting admissions information and associated tuition payments is my primary use and it generally works well. Building and maintaining custom forms is less than intuitive.

Building and maintaining custom forms is less than intuitive. More than once I mistakenly altered the form fields. Additionally, I'm unable to read the entire text when selecting from the form fields. This makes it very difficult to add the correct field to a new form.

il y a 8 mois

Hi Matt, thanks for the review! There is a learning curve to the forms system as is, but we are close to releasing a new update that will make the forms easier to use. We can replicate forms for you on TUIO whenever you need as part of our unlimited support.