15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur McGraw-Hill Connect

En savoir plus sur McGraw-Hill Connect

Connect est une solution de gestion des devoirs et de l'apprentissage facile à utiliser, qui intègre des outils adaptatifs et d'apprentissage pour améliorer les résultats des élèves.

En savoir plus sur McGraw-Hill Connect

It's functionality and ease of use, especially with a hard-to-teach subject like statistics. It really transforms teaching a quantitative subject, in particular statistics.

It can be difficult to navigate through the tabs at time.

McGraw-Hill Connect - Notes

3,9
3,7
4,0
3,6

McGraw-Hill Connect a reçu une note globale de 4,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 171 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé McGraw-Hill Connect ?

Jonathan
Jonathan
Medical Student (Grenade)
Enseignement supérieur, 51–200 employés

Fantastic resource with a lot of hidden gems.

Overall, it is a highly valuable resource for both students and instructors alike. It allows users to have remote access to the text that is used in the classroom if they are not able to access a copy of the textbook. There are also multimedia resources and quizzes available for some texts/resources. I loved using this in some of my university courses.

It can be a little challenging to navigate as a new user. I also think that a lot of instructors are unaware of the full resources that are available to their students. Some of the resources can seem a little “hidden” at first but once you’ve used it a couple of times you can unlock its full potential.

Professor Sarah
Medical Office Administration Program Director/Faculty/Instructor (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Want the best Medical Office - Billing and Coding software - for College students? Look no further..

Commentaires : I am moving as many courses and resource materials to MMGH so I can use Connect in as many classes as possible. I believe all my SP21 courses are set up with MMGH and will be using Connect. They also have a medical office simulation (game) that students can mimic the exact duties and responsibilities they will be doing in the Medical Office in this software and can get grading information on their work and progress. :)

Textbook, Assignments from the textbook, Workbook, Workbook assignments from the workbook are in this software. No need to purchase a printed book and wait to get it. Everything coincides with the text and/or workbook you use from McGraw-Hill. All Instructor resources are right at hand. I can add, change, delete, hide, upload, download almost anything out of or in to Connect.

Getting started process for Instructors. Getting the students, especially the ones that are new to the Medical Office environment, up and running in the first class time. Did not work the first two semesters I used Connect but since then is not so bad. Just big learning curve already and then add having to try and help the students get started was overwhelming.

Garlasco
Digital Marketer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Creative Approach for Learning

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : McGraw-Hill has a constant assistance in making the reliable training to business subscribers.

McGraw-Hill helps in managing all the learning, which increases the skills for users.

McGraw-Hill has a diverse training option, and this faces no challenges.

Enseignement supérieur, 1 001–5 000 employés

Opinion of Language Course Preptor

Compared to its competitors Connect is falling by the way side. While some of the features are easy, like grading, the cons definitely out weigh the pros.

I have been using McGraw-Hill Connect for six years now in an administrative role, where I create master sites then share them to other teachers and myself. Then as a teacher role, where I assess student learning, create assessments, assign work, and provide feedback. So, as a platform, Connect is OK. A few years ago, its interface was more appealing that many of its competitors, but in the past couple of years, the competitors have really stepped up to make the language learning experience online a more collaborative experience, while Connect has stuck to the bare bones exercises that lack innovation, collaboration, and do not provide a fun experience that would help the students study for intrinsic reasons. Additionally, building the sites every three years when new textbook editions are released is a tedious affair. Moreover, the customer service for students is time consuming that hardly ever produces results.

Hannah

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good, but not great

Commentaires : I like this software a lot. My class uses it 2-3 times a week. There was recently a hiccup that wiped out all of my previous plans, so I'm having to sort through ALL the things again. It's really a pain. They make it easy for kids to log-in via a computer or tablet browser using "simplified log-in". It would be better if they could also use the app with simplified log-in, but as it stands, it's either app w/ complicated log in, or tablet browser with easy log-in. I hear the app is buggy, but I don't really use that because it's easier for first graders to use simplified log-in.

I love the options & diversity of materials included in this software - games, review, lessons, etc. I love that parents/students can access these at home and use them as review.

Deleting things on your planner is the biggest pain - it's all right click here and confirm there. I love all the materials, but there's got to be an easier way to get rid of lessons/activities that you don't want. Also, I really dislike that so many of the activities have almost the same name, even if they're different activities.

Anthony
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Test Bank Nightmare

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It's made me consider my preference between it and the other side of a 12 gauge slug.

I dislike McGraw-Hill connect very much. It tests on reading comprehension and endurance more so than actual content.

The smart book assignments have a limited amount of concepts covered. Instead of application of class concepts, it is more a test of reading comprehension, and attention span. I do not feel that these need to be a long, and could stand to be more varied. It would be appreciated if the concepts matched up to the quizzes. The homework is much less busy, and multiple attempts have helped me consolidate the correct way to approach certain problems. Again, it suffers from narrow focus on conceptual spread when compared with quizzes.

Jason
Jason
Real Estate Sales Associate (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

McGraw-Hill Connect - One of the Better LMS Integrations

Commentaires : MH-Connect, by far, provides the best customer service from my experience.

McGraw-Hill Connect (or MHConnect) provides one of the best LTI integrations with Canvas, our institution's LMS. The MHConnect interfaces allows you to create assignments, quizzes, and exams and then sync them with Canvas. When students participate in these activities, they do so through the MHConnect interface, and then their scores are passed back to the Canvas grade book. We have multiple publisher integrations in our instance of Canvas. McGraw-Hill Connect continuously provides the most stable connection with little need for support. But when we do need support, we're able to resolve things very quickly with an actual person over the phone.

The interface for MHConnect could use a major refresh that includes enhancing the intuitiveness of performing key functions. For example, after creating assignments, quizzes, and exams, it's not immediately apparent that the instructor needs to then deploy those items to Canvas. It's frequently assumed that because their Canvas course is already linked to their MHConnect course, anything created will be automatically synced with Canvas. Also, changing certain settings for a course in MHConnect needs to be better communicated to the instructor.

Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Next generation of textbook-higher education integration; whether you like it or not

Commentaires : It's the future of higher education. It's only going to get better. The question is whether the price will be worth it for what is essentially supplemental features.

Using the McGraw-Hill Connect with an online biochemistry course, I could see that the company took a lot of effort to pack innovative features to not only supplement the paper textbook but to advance what publishers can do for higher education. These advancements include dynamic quizzes, bookmark syncing, supplemental animations for individual topics/chapters, etc. It's really jam-packed with resources that are organized in an intuitive way. It's also a web-based platform. I didn't have any trouble accessing Connect through a PC or Mac which was nice. Customer service replied quickly and intelligently to any issues I had regarding subscription periods and key redemptions.

The cost. I understand a considerable amount of investment is needed to curate and manage these online resources. But as schools are moving toward open source content in response to student backlash against rising textbook prices, it makes it more difficult to swallow an online subscription that will be gone compared to a physical textbook that can be resold. Granted - having the online component is much more convenient and an effective learning tool. But the price needs to come down.

Randy
Banque, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Poor Design

3,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : This is a poor experience, and I find it very distracting from learning.

Having the entire textbook, and searching available online.

Very clunky interface. In the first few weeks, I've found that: the Smart Book assignments force students to interact with INCORRECT answers to uncheck them. Not only does this increase the rate of error, but if students answer them like every other test, they will get all the 'incorrect' ones wrong, because they don't select them. The software also (for accounting) presents cumulative problems that build on eachother. However, when you complete one problem, the software fails to show your answers that help you solve the next problem. So the student either has to screenshot the previous problem or go back and forth. This is true for multiple problem sets.

nicole
teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Great Resources in education

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I only used the Math resources but I used them as both student and teacher.

I like the quality and amount of resources

I have no negatives to report while using these products

Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

McGraw-Hill Connect - Education in the 21st Century

Commentaires : My overall experience with McGraw-Hill Connect has been positive. I sometimes feel that there are simply too many assignments, too much homework, and far too many quizzes, but at the same time, as a remote student, I'm saving tons of time that would otherwise be spent driving to a campus, and probably learning more in the process.

When I returned to college in 2017 to obtain my MBA, I was surprised how much everything had changed. For starters, I was earning my degree 100% online. This meant lots of e-books and e-learning tools, and both are found through McGraw-Hill Connect. What I like most about this software is that it's easy to get started and easy to maintain progress. The site stores your textbooks, and when you access a textbook, the application remembers where you left off. It's easy to tag and highlight text, sections, and pages. Toggling over to work assignments, you'll find these are easily mapped out so you always know what's due and when it's due (assuming your professor has properly set up the course, of course). I admit I found it all a bit intimidating at first, but now I quite enjoy the many features and functions this learning solution has to offer.

At times, especially when you first being navigating the site, it can be easy to get lost. And this, of course, can be really frustrating when you are on a class deadline. My advice is to navigate the site slowly and learn where everything is stored. A bit of practice will save a lot of headaches in the long run.

Good Digital Resource Platform - But Could Make A Lot Of Improvements

Commentaires : In a time where access to digital materials is a must-have, Connect does the job - but doesn't go above and beyond.

As a teacher, I like that I can transform my classroom with the digital textbooks as resources available in Connect that accompany my print materials. Our school has setup automatic class rostering so it is great that I do not need to manage student user accounts or set up classrooms and add students. However, compared to some of its publisher competitors that I also utilize, it is way behind the curve in terms of function and UI.

The user-interface within Connect (both from a teacher and student user) could use some major upgrades. It seems that very little resources are put into the system and/or they are not utilizing user feedback to improve the product.

Cory
Photographer (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Bringing homework to the internet, McGraw-Hill Connect is a viable option for educators and students

Commentaires : I am currently taking an online-based class to improve my skills. Connect allows me to complete homework assignments to further my education and ensure I have a good grasp of the material.

McGraw-Hill Connect allows educators and students to digitally assign and complete homework. Connect provides a variety of testing and work options, from timed, password protected quizzes to textbook readings and questions. Educators have the ability to choose options that fit their needs - should the students have access to the book to make a quiz open-book? Should they have the ability to check the correctness of their work (once? unlimited times?)? McGraw-Hill has designed problem sets that complement their textbooks. This means students are able to do homework directly related to the material they are learning. If desired, Connect has hint videos that walk students through the steps necessary to complete a problem.

The solutions provided by Connect are not overly helpful. At times, the hint videos or solutions will provide a way to solve a problem that is different than the method taught in the textbook. Connect could use some work on consistency in this area.

Julia
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

Interactive textbook increases information retained from reading

Commentaires : Overall I think it helps me understand the material better and I think the pros definitely outweigh the cons!

This software has been used for many of my college courses and it has definitely helped me understand the material from the textbook better than if I were to be reading it on my own. Having the textbook be interactive, with important sections highlighted and questions being asked along the way, forces me to pay more attention and think critically about what I am reading. It also helped make my reading more efficient, because I was aware of what the most important sections were when I was being quizzed.

Sometimes if I just wanted to read the textbook without having the quizzes, or just read at my own pace, little reminders about how I had been reading for awhile and not looked at any of the questions yet could get very annoying. The software is great when you want to be using it but if you are trying to avoid it, it doesn't like not being used.

Erica
n/a (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Very costly for students and if you use the e-book you can't keep any material

Commentaires : bad experiences

this platform can be used to give quizzes and exams to students and for the them to the e-book

expensive and not user friendly a lot of the "practice" don't pertain to the actual reading used by institutions to give tests, when they can utilize their current platforms instead of paying extra

Valamere
Adjunct Instructor (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001–10 000 employés

Adaptive Learning with McGraw-Hill Connect

Commentaires : In my Success Strategies course, the Smartbook within McGraw-Hill Connect guides the students' learning to specific, targeted concepts and terms of importance, similar to the role of a teacher. Smartbook has tailored students learning with an individualized and focused approach. This has been helpful in providing supplemental resources and learning to my students.

McGraw-Hill Connect provides students with learning opportunities and meeting them where they are. The learning materials, such as practice assignments, videos, and quizzes, allows students to review the content and adapts to their level of understanding.

For the past couple of years, McGraw-Hill Connect assignment grades does not automatically sync to my Brightspace D2L course, so I have to manually go into McGraw-Hill Connect and force the sync to my course.

Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

McGraw-Hill Review

I like that this software has ease of use and functionality. The students know what to expect when they use it. The software allows for students to practice topics that are struggling in or get extra practice in what the topic they like learning about. It connects to what the students are being taught and giving them extra help.

Sometimes the information or passages to be read are not the best. They may contain harder words that should not be there or the topic is not the best for students to learn about.

Elizabeth
Front Desk Assistant (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51–200 employés

Great Product

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I recommend this product to anyone else in higher education. Its definitely a staple in higher education.

As someone who uses this software throughout the week religiously I can say that I've never had any complains. You know you've worked in higher education for too long when just by looking at the logo brings back memories of late nights and coffee.

The price of this product continues to rise, but would still recommend to anyone considering using it.

Allison
E-learning, 11–50 employés

Easy Online Access

Commentaires : I used this for years, and have since moved on (this year). I really miss it. I miss how easy it was to find things, and how many different options were available with each lesson.

I could find what I needed quickly. Everything was online (book and teachers sheets, etc)

Not enough at home (extra) material, way to enter answers in, etc.

Devin
Principal (É.-U.)

Okay Product

Commentaires : The consistency that it provides from year to year.

The included leveled readers provide great opportunity for varied levels for all a variety learning needs.

The cost to this product continues to increase. Improvements to content continue. Difficult to integrate with other software.

Charla
Co/owner (É.-U.)
Meubles, 2–10 employés

College students must have

This tool is great for online college students, like myself. I have used it for roughly 5 years now. The software allows me to read my textbooks while on the go as well as take any assessments.

I have never had any issues with this software.

Rusty
Educator (É.-U.)
E-learning, 11–50 employés

Integrate your textbook with online learning.

Commentaires : M-H Connect makes it easier for teachers in the digital age to incorporate online learning and physical textbooks. We have been pleased with its functionality.

Online feature align and expand textbook content for students. Makes lesson planning easier for educators. It has many interactives based on your subject.

User interface can feel a bit dated. Adding and connecting textbook licenses can be complicated when adding new students. Some content feels dated depending on your subject.

Samantha
Samantha
College Student (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

McGraw-Hill Connect

This software is great for professors and students to communicate and submit assignments. I have been using this software since freshman year of college and have gotten very used to the functions. It is easy to use and your book is programmed online with your access code.

Textbooks are expensive, especially books with access codes so sometimes as a college student I try to avoid buying straight through the site.

Andrew
Andrew

Online Curriculum

Commentaires : Overall it is nice to have Connect with the curriculum as I find myself accessing Connect the majority of the time instead of using the physical curriculum.

Connect allows curriculum users to access not just the textbook online, but added worksheets, presentations, interactives, and more.

The Connect mobile app needs some updates as the UI is sluggish and outdated, making it not worth the install.

Julie
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

McGraw-Hill Not for Me

The content on McGraw-Hill Connect is quality content. There are lots of great textbooks, books, games, assignments, and activities for students to complete. Students usually love the interactive games and enjoy them anytime we use them.

There is no ease of use with McGraw-Hill Connect. It is so difficult to navigate between all the different aspects. When I click to go into the science program and then find the lesson and slides, you then need to open the slides in one tab with the lesson in a different one. There is no ease of use with editing this either. If you want just aspects of the lesson it is so difficult to delete, edit and share with colleagues which is a huge downside for me.