Avis clients sur lemlist

4.6/5
  • Service client
    4.7/5

En savoir plus sur lemlist

lemlist est la première plateforme de sensibilisation par e-mail automatisée avec des images personnalisées.

En savoir plus sur lemlist

274 avis affichés

Brent R.
  • Publié le 03/04/2018

"Lemlist makes cold emailing into a personal and fluid experience"

Commentaires: I have been able to save time on my cold email outreach because of the streamlined process that Lemlist offers. It does everything needed for cold emails, and doesn't try to be everything to everyone. Instead of finding a "jack of all trades" tool, Lemlist has been my "Master of cold email" tool.

Avantages: I love the simplicity. The "dashboard" is broken down into sections, and each section isn't littered with menus and filters. It's just organized easy from the beginning so the need for the extra complexities is eliminated. That doesn't mean Lemlist is basic in functionality. It just means they have thought it through so you don't have to "figure out" how to use it. The support has also been very responsive, and features have been added regularly since I have been using Lemlist. You can tell that Lemlist is a love for them, which is awesome. I love that you can personalize your emails, and they even let you personalize meme images to include. Though this isn't a feature I'll be using much, it's a great new way of interacting with certain types of contacts. And it adds some personality to cold emails, which are usually, well, pretty cold feeling. Ultimately, Lemlist simplifies and personalizes the cold email process, and doesn't bog you down with the process. It's the easiest cold email outreach tool I've seen, and while it doesn't have every feature in the book, it benefits from having the specifically targeted and streamlined features it does contain.

Inconvénients: I would like to see the ability to connect to an SMTP server instead of just Gmail, but with Gmail aliases, I can use any email I want. So I can get around it. But would love to see direct support for SMTP My only wish would be that I wish there were more options for sending followup drip emails. Right now, you can choose a time period to lapse between emails, and you can select whether to end a campaign if somebody clicks. But I would like the ability to send a different email if they click on a link, and a different email if they do nothing. So some branching would be good to see. Or only end a campaign if they click a specific link, or visit a specific page on my site, etc. But other than that, Lemlist does exactly what it is supposed to.

• Publié le 03/04/2018
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/01/2020

"Completely amazing"

Avantages: Lemlist is actually amazing. I've tried 4-5 email platforms before, such as quickmail and others. And... they all do the same thing. But before actually starting to use lemlist, I didn't realize how much of a difference there can be in "how" they do it. This is a short list of lemlist's pros:
- Amazing support. They're lightning fast, human, and actually helpful.
- Amazing stuff within the app that you wouldn't have thought of, like built-in "idiot proof" features that make stuff automatically without you worrying about it.
- The whole experience is FLUID. It's fun. Nothing is clunky about lemlist, as it was in every other app I've used.
- Personalization options are good.
- It's got top-of-the market capabilities, but is priced very reasonably, below many alternatives

Inconvénients: None, really, that I have come across. I love this product.

• Publié le 14/01/2020
Anas E.
  • Publié le 23/03/2020

"Amazing Cold Emailing Software"

Commentaires: Lovely Experience, i like the service, very easy to use.

Avantages: i've been recommended lemlist by fellow marketers and once i tried it, i really loved it, emails are sent right into the inbox, on time and with detailed analytics.

Inconvénients: i didn't encounter any cons, the software does what it says it does and as a marketing agency owner, i found lemlist very handy.

• Publié le 23/03/2020
  • Publié le 22/01/2020

"Unique offering with exceptional personalisation"

Commentaires: We love the results and at the end of the day that's what its all about.

Avantages: The personalisation options within Lemlist is what really sets it apart.
The results when you run truly personalised campaigns made it worth the effort up front.

Inconvénients: The price isn't the cheapest available, however there isn't really anything to compare it directly to.

• Publié le 22/01/2020
Nate R.
Ops Director
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/09/2018

"Some Great, Some Frustrating"

Avantages: This is really good for split testing emails. Once you get the hang of it and how the interface works, then it works really nicely, however the learning curve is kinda high. We are currently using to test out subject line conversions and offer responses.

Inconvénients: This only works for closed lists - once you upload you list you can add to it, but not really edit it, which is kind of annoying. You also can't add attachments to the campaigns which somewhat limits how much we can test.

• Publié le 20/09/2018
Hayden L.
Owner/Operator
  • Publié le 26/10/2019

"Great tool for bringing in business!"

Commentaires: Love it. I used to cold email because it was the most affordable way to market, but now I cold email because it actually brings in results.

Avantages: As a sole proprietor, I get a lot of my business through cold emails. Which used to not be the case. Cold emailing is tricky and usually not that effective, but Lemlist was so helpful in getting results from my cold emails.

Inconvénients: The price was a little high for the target audience... generally, people who are cold emailing are just starting out and doing that because, well, it's free to do.

• Publié le 26/10/2019
Ivana B.
Founder & Project Manager
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 03/09/2019

"Creative Emails"

Avantages: I remember a Marketing guru sent me an email with my name on it i was amazed i couldn't believe when i found lemlist.

Inconvénients: i wish it had more design options to choose.

• Publié le 03/09/2019
André L.
Professor
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 22/07/2019

"Cold Emailing Made Simple"

Avantages: Besides doing it's job really well, it keeps on improving.

Inconvénients: Some of the things I had issues with, like rearranging follow ups, have already been tackled!

• Publié le 22/07/2019
Adam K.
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 18/12/2019

"Awesome Marketing Platform"

Commentaires: Lemlist holds some exceptional marketing training that really helps to set up your campaigns and also gives you some added value on automation.

Avantages: I love all of the features that allow you to customize pictures and videos for the customers. Epic idea and great execution.

Inconvénients: Pricing: I wish the video plan was cheaper.

• Publié le 18/12/2019
Thomas A.
Co-Founder
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/01/2020

"Excellent tool to reach out to leads"

Commentaires: Great experience overall, I would definitely recommend it to whoever is looking for cold email outreach.

Avantages: Simple, intuitive and powerful. Very clear on what and how you do things, while the guides and blogs are extremely helpful as well.

Inconvénients: I would like a few features to exist, such as different signature per campaign. I would also like zapier integration to be available in all paid plans.

• Publié le 31/01/2020
Dave C.
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/11/2019

"Fantastic outreach tool with the power of personalized images"

Commentaires: I picked Lemlist up via Lifetime deal site, and wasn’t expecting to use it much. I have been pleasantly surprised on how useful it is and how the product is developing.

Avantages: The email outreach space is filled with half baked products, but Lemlist really stands out. They were the first that I know of to implement image templates that could be personalized at scale. A few other features that I really love about Lemlist:
- Very active in sharing tips with their community.
- Rapidly developing the platform and have added some impressive features including personalized landing pages.
- Great collection of premade templates.
- Zapier access
- Calendly integration
Highly recommend!

Inconvénients: Not much that I don’t like. Lemlist does its job and does it well. My main complaint is a lack of native integrations. I would to have a direct connection with my CRM. Right now Lemlist does offer Zapier access, but that can get expensive quickly.

• Publié le 26/11/2019
Liz S.
Company Founder
  • Publié le 01/04/2018

"decent product, horrible customer service"

Avantages: Being able to customize each email is great and has resulted in more responses from cold emails. The tool itself is good and has some nice features - primarily the individual customization

Inconvénients: Their knowledge base is lacking detail and primarily just covers the basics of setting up, so you will likely reach out with questions because something isn't working (they did get back to me with a workaround) or isn't clear (like you need to set up Gmail alias but not how they work with the tool - they've since added some detail after my aksing), however, they were extremely rude when I responded that it would have been great if the explaination had been included in the initial article - it now does. Because I didn't set something up completely correct initially (because of the initial lacking detail) I've since had a question about manually removing people from a sequence, they won't respond, I've asked THREE different times, and am running out of time before the next email in the sequence is to be sent, but as I said their customer service is rude and doesn't respond.

• Publié le 01/04/2018
Digital Marketing Manager
Pétrole et énergies, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/05/2019

"Great tool for Email Outreach"

Commentaires: I have used dozens of CRMs and email service providers but none are quite as easy and useful for cold email outreach with as many personalization tools. We were struggling with scaling cold email outreach and increases engagement. Lemlist made it possible to quickly create personalized images and messages then upload contact list into email sequences.

Avantages: Lemlist has the best and easiest to use personalization tools of any email software I have used. It's extremely easy to created personalized images and creative in your emails that boost engagement.

Inconvénients: It's relatively new so it's not really large enough to be a stand-alone email service provider like Mail Chimp or the like

• Publié le 16/05/2019
Josh bernthold, S.
Agency Owner
  • Publié le 11/04/2018

"Nothing short of AMAZING!"

Commentaires: Simplistic and easy bulk email automation for my outreach and sales campaigns

Avantages: Constantly trying to improve the software base on customer feedback! They also have helped with thinking "outside the box" on grabbing the attention of people you email with their image templates. Competes with some of the other top email automation and outreach software and I am certain they will be a staple in the industry before too long. Genuinely want to make their product one of the best and don't mind you reaching out to them on their social profiles. What companies want to connect and build lifelong relationships with you on a personal level? So glad I had the opportunity to have Lemlist a part of my marketing and email strategy. Definitely give them a try even if you are using something else at the moment. You just may find you love what they have to offer!

Inconvénients: I do not have much bad to say about Lemlist. For a software that is new in the space, they are on track to produce something truely amazing. There are features I could use that are not available as of yet like being able to schedule time blocks when emails can go out. For example, the software sends out emails from 6a-9a and then again at 6p-9p instead of having one huge time block but I am sure something will be in the works before too long.

• Publié le 11/04/2018
Ricardo C.
  • Publié le 30/03/2018

"Great online SAAS to help with my email outreach and prospecting"

Commentaires: It does exactly what I need it to in making campaigns while prospecting and allowing me to track everything.

Avantages: I like how simple and easy it is to use and understand. I have picked it up fast and begun making many campaigns sending emails while it tracks everything and even gives me a history log on what happened such as when the specific recipient opened the email etc. The image templates are good as well as you can send images with the recipient's name in and mass send them while Lemlist changes the name on each of the images. Great customer support should you need them answered any questions I had quickly.

Inconvénients: To be fair there is not really any Cons as it does what it says on the tin and more and is reliable and does everything I need it to do. If I had to be super picky I would say it just needs some borders around the sections to better separate the sections inside lemlist but this is not a big deal as once I'm using it I barely notice.

Vojkan C.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Publié le 12/04/2018

"I have only tried it a few times"

Commentaires: None yet.

Avantages: I've bought it almost exclusively because of its option to send each recipient image with different text over it.

Inconvénients: Currently I am using gmass.co (integrates with gmail and sends emails with custom variables from google sheets file) and SEO PowerTools LinkAssistant (sends emails with custom variables from its outreach table) for outreach. I have also used ARP reach and some other software packages extensively in the last few years, so I would say that I am proficient in outreach.
In order to use Lemlist more I need to see three things:
- ability to use my own SMPT server
- editable table with contacts (name, email, other custom variables I might need) which is easy to use (something like a google sheets. It doesn't have to have many options, just editing fields in the table would do). This is needed so that I can easily see list of recipients and add/edit/delete them as necessary
- ability for Lemlist to warn me if I am sending an email to a a contact which I already contacted with the same email template
There are more, I am following your Trello feature request board. All in all, you are on the good path and I am excited about new options. All the Best,
Vojkan

• Publié le 12/04/2018
Raul D.
Marketer
  • Publié le 20/05/2019

"Fully Featured with Great Customer Support"

Commentaires: Lemlist is easy to use, feature rich with great customer support.

Avantages: Lemlist is a great email software package that keeps on getting better, quickly! They have a Facebook group that they are very responsive in and when they see a good idea, they implement quickly. The head representative shows that he really cares for his customers and aims to build a top notch product. Their articles on how to get the best out of their software are very thorough.

Inconvénients: I got a great deal on the software early on from a deal they had when acquiring a user base on Appsumo. That being said, the ROI one can achieve by following the software can far outshine what one would ever pay. That being said, they now have an upgrade to video that I would love to get my mits on, but alas I'm being cheap and refuse to pay the upgrade cost right now as I have software that duplicates that functionality... Okay, that's what I like least. haha. I'm sure it would be more than worth it for user that doesn't have the video capability already.

• Publié le 20/05/2019
Volkan O.
CEO and Founder
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/04/2019

"Great tool for cold emailing and sequence emails"

Avantages: It's very simple to use. It has an easily understandable UI. You can add dynamic text to any images that give you an opportunity to use personalised images.

Inconvénients: You have one unsubscribe list for all your campaigns. It would be nice to have unsubscribe list for every campaign besides the global one.
If you use an automation tool and the tool adds a contact, you can't change the contact's email address. You have to delete the contact and add it manually.

• Publié le 07/04/2019
Business Manager
13-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/03/2018

"Experience is great. Now I can send multiple customized emails with a few clicks."

Commentaires: Lemlist saves my time, business cost and allows me to be more productive. Also, sending out customized email to my clients is now a breeze, only through Lemlist :-)

Avantages: Since most of our business clients are based in different geographies all across the globe, scheduling the emails according to client's time zone is a great feature. Also, the cusomized auto follow up helps in saving time, enhancing my work schedule and an increased productivity. Lemlist is an amazing tool for all sales professionals and other ones looking to send out bulk email and that too customized ones.

Inconvénients: Initially, I faced a bit of concern while changing the way I worked on my leads through excel and now transitioning over to Lemlist. However, once I moved past that phase, I think Lemlist is seriously helping me save time and business cost.

Phillip H.
  • Publié le 30/03/2018

"Great experience for the most part"

Commentaires: I use this product daily for lead generation in my business. The emails get delivered and opened. Support has been good to work with as well.

Avantages: I like being able to put personalized graphics in my email. I use it for proof points and third party verification. I can't do that with other similar software.

Inconvénients: There is currently no way to unsubscribe somebody manually from a list... you have to actually delete them. This poses a problem when you add new contacts. You don't want to add somebody that has unsubscribed from the list, and when you delete someone there is no record that they have been there... They tell me this feature is currently being worked on. I would also like to see more detailed reporting. I can see cumulative metrics on campaigns, but I would also like to break it down by day and time of day.

Gary O.
Growth Marketer
  • Publié le 27/03/2018

"Simply Amazing! "

Commentaires: A super easy and efficient way to run outreach to Journalists and Guest Posts for my SEO.

Avantages: World-class founding team, beautiful user interface, and innovative features! Lemlist landed at the same time a few alternatives also launched and Lemlist stood head and shoulders above the competition.

Inconvénients: Lack of integrations but I believe they will come soon enough! I am looking forward to seeing Zapier so I can fully automate!

• Publié le 27/03/2018
  • Publié le 27/12/2018

"Lemlist is amazing!"

Commentaires: This solves the business problem of getting open rates and click rates from your emails.
It gives you the ability to present personlized multi media content to your clients.

Avantages: Lemlist is a super product. It lets people create customized emails and send to their lists.
It is outbound marketing at its finest.
It has a great user interface and the "killer app" part is the images that are customizable for my clients.
It changes the game as far as open rates and click rates!

Inconvénients: The changed the name of "Contacts" to "Buddy-to-Be".
While I appreciate the sentiment...it makes the user interface a little more confusing.

• Publié le 27/12/2018
Rohin D.
Lead Consultant
  • Publié le 17/04/2018

"Limlist is super powerful saas application which can skyrocket our overall cold emailing & outreach"

Commentaires: I have taken my SEO Outreach to complete new level and its so much helpful too. You can literally see what has clicked, auto follow up etc features are really powerful and interesting.

Avantages: Pros include that we can drip feed emails, custom tags, reporting and specially tracking. This is so much powerful features every marketer want to get successful in their emailing marketing. Their Zapier integration has taken their platform to the next level now. SUPER POWERFUL STUFF i say. Lastly is the image personalization which can convert things really well.

Inconvénients: Well I want to see more features and a little better dashboard where I can add all my emails as like mailshake rather than login via particular email. I mean mailshake UI is little easy to understand in that case.

• Publié le 17/04/2018
Account Executive
Internet, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/03/2018

"Perfect tool for sales!"

Avantages: I love the simplicity of the product. It's very useful and get a lot of response thanks to lemlist.

Inconvénients: I don't really really like the interface of the design we could have a better user interface and more tools.

Arthur L.
Salesman
Meubles, 2-10 employés

"Just AMAZING !"

Commentaires: Simpleness and efficiency

Avantages: I really like the concept of adding personal pictures. I've already had great feedbacks from my clients about this. Besides Lemlist team is super nice, helpful and open to suggestions.

Inconvénients: I would love to have a salesforce integration but they are already working on it (as well as a Zapier integration)