15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur DietMaster Pro

En savoir plus sur DietMaster Pro

Logiciel de nutrition avec planification des repas, suivi des objectifs et enregistrement des activités pour les nutritionnistes, les organismes de bien-être et médicaux.

En savoir plus sur DietMaster Pro

Whenever you put your phone on hold then go back to the app, it doesn’t stay on the same page. I also don’t like how you can’t change the initial weight input into the system for the user.

DietMaster Pro - Notes

DietMaster Pro a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 67 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé DietMaster Pro ?

Robb
Robb
Director (Australie)

This software provides an amazing platform to create sustainable meal plans delivering real results

Commentaires : Greater, more consistent results with my clients.
Increased range of services to offer my clients.
Better cashflow
Greater client compliance.
More confidence in providing a 100% guarantee on results

The software is so user friendly. It enables me to create meal plans quickly and easily. It is flexible so that I can save favourite meals, favourite templates. Clients love the layout of the menu plans and grocery lists on both the manual version and app. It's compatible with Australian food databases which makes it easy to find Oz branded foods to add / substitute, etc. Support is fantastic. They are very responsive. The software enabled me to build results consistently with my clients and provide a platform which I could use to sell my unique selling proposition compared to my competitors when I first started my business. Being able to provide customers with individually tailored meal plans is an amazing benefit. You can use the templates provided by the Dieticians / Nutritionists, or, given that I'm qualified to make changes, can easily modify aspects of plans to satisfy individual clients tastes whilst staying within the framework of the Australian Guide To Healthy Eating. I like the ability to create your own recipes into the software. I've used the software from day 1 of my business and love it. The team is innovative too. When I first started using the software it was only available in a desktop version, then it's progressed to online, via the app and integrating other apps like FitBit which makes it stand out when compared to some other products.

I think the grocery list could be refined to better consolidate ingredients. For instance, if you have a recipe that serves 4 people, your meal may be 1 serve for the week, but you will most likely make the full recipe. You need to remember that when doing your shopping because the grocery list will only display 1 serve. For some meals this may be acceptable, but if it's a stir fry, for instance, and you want to freeze the remaining meals, you need to take note of the extra requirements. The only other feature I'd like to see is on the app. The bar code scanner doesn't yet work for Australian customers, I believe it only works in the US at the moment. It's not an essential item, but certainly a nice to have. Honestly, it's really difficult to find any downside of the software.

Carmen
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great Product at affordable price!

Commentaires : The web and mobile app are both very easy to use. My overall experience is that diet pro gives you a complete nutrition program and based on the foods, you can tell actual dietitians/nutritionists assisted. Granted, I just started with the program and am a little biased right now. However, I have tried many other nutrition software and this one is way better in terms of more whole foods included in the meal plans and more variety of plans to try with your customers.

The variety of plans and easy of exchanging foods is what I like the most. I also like the fact that you can log your daily foods and the tool calculates everything for you.

I'm too new to not like anything yet. Once i do discover something the team is so responsive I'm sure they will consider!

Matthew
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Adequate software for minimal needs

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I’ve been using dietmaster for years, because it was recommended to me. At this point, I have so many clients in there that it would be difficult to switch over to another software. It’s adequate and familiar.

This software allows you to search a fairly rounded database of basic foods that are mostly accurate. Customer service is amazing, though.

There is a lot of variability between the same nutrient content and calories for the same food item. It has a lot of unhealthy food in the database, but I have to look up and manually input at least 1/4 of the food on most of my clients plans, which takes a lot of time and partially defeats the purpose of having software to do that for me.

Taylor
Team Lead / Registered Dietitian (É.-U.)

Using DietMaster

Commentaires : For the services we offer, we like having the ability to customize meal plans for clients who desire them. So far, our most experience has been with creating general meal plans. This can still be a time consuming project, but much more efficient having the software pulling from the USDA database and calculating the numbers. When we needed IT assistance, DMP has been able to help us and resolve any issues we were facing.

We enjoy having a program that can customize meal plans for each individual counseled, or have master templates for general use that are also customizable. We also like the "exchange" feature to help swap out food items more easily through a meal plan.

I'd like to see the PDF/print outs be more appealing to look at. Looks very bland/computer generated, which may impact the client being excited to use it. It sometimes appears difficult to understand given the food serving size choices available and the actual portion listed to use. It would also be nice to have more text space available for meal descriptions. When it is a little more unclear to what meal ingredients are/ what the meal actually is, have the description is helpful but then being limited on characters can be frustrating. Short hand text doesn't seem very client oriented making sure they feel comfortable with making the meal themselves. Lastly, in reviewing the available templates, as dietitians we have been very confused on the recommended servings sizes for foods listed within a meal plans. Often we found very large portion sizes that wouldn't be recommended (ex 8 oz of meat serving or having 5 boiled eggs in one meal) therefore, the expectation for the templates, which we were most excited for, has not been as desirable. While this is not directly 'software' related, it is something we noticed and we have started our own projects to create templates that we do want to recommend to our clients, which ultimately is the function of DietMaster :)

Matthew
Department Head Dietitian (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51–200 employés

Sacred Circle Review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I use it quite often and enjoy having access to the large food database

Easy to use templates and build meal plan based on participants cal needs

Searching some foods can be difficult and some measurements are difficult to work with. Some of the foods on pre-built templates have inaccurate calories. E.g. Kashi cereal has a very high cal content.It is difficult to know which recipes are already built in the meal plan templates. It would be nice to have those recipes already attached to the meal template when printed or saved as PDF.

Melissa
writer (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Clean up your diet with ease and on the cheap.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I use Dietmaster to make sure the meals I am cooking for my family is as healthy as it can be. I blog about whole foods and I can say this is what is in my weekly meal plans.

Customer Service is NUMBER ONE. I have had to switch computers and they made it easy to get me up and running again.

I wish you would receive one meal plan with the program when you purchase.

Isley
Grant Coordinator (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 501–1 000 employés

Fantastic Nutrition Tracking software!

Commentaires : Professional and customizable diet software that will meet all your nutrition planning needs!

This software is incredibly customizable, allowing you to set up just about any meal plan you can think of! This is a huge benefit if you are serving a large number of diverse clients with diverse needs! I love that if you have a favorite meal this allows you to save it, which really cuts down on time! The meal plans by registered dieticians are also a huge plus! Also, the customer service is top notch!

I wish this allowed you to add more meals per page, especially if you split your meals up in to very small portions throughout the day as some prefer.

Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

DietMaster Pro

Commentaires : GREAT PEOPLE !

Excellent tool for my patients and my practice and it helps me to provide high-quality service in a timely matter. Easy to use and great people that help with the development.

Bit of a learning curve and small glitches to sort out but overall positive

Lisa
Registered Dietitian (É.-U.)

Tauai Review

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Fantastic! Am so pleased with the product and tremendous customer service!

The incredible customer service and the how user friendly the system is!

Just the time it takes to modify meal plans, but will just take me more practice!

Tracy
Produits alimentaires, Auto-entrepreneur

Dietitian

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent customer service and support.

Easy to use. Cosf point made it affordable for a solo user

No special diet menus included in pricing.

Pilar
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Tried and true for more than a decade!

Commentaires : My overall experience with DietMaster Pro over the last 13 years has been extremely positive. I have always received great communication, tech support, always a friendly voice when I have called. The success of the nutrition portion of my business was successful due to this software! I retired recently but still use this with friends and family, small groups for some type of 6 week challenge. Over the years, DietMaster continued to put out new meal plans which really gave people so many choices to find the right fit for them. I would purchase new plans as they were offered. If this is something that you are thinking about adding to your business, I would highly recommend it. DietMaster Pro has served me well and I thank them for all of their support!

What I liked most about this software was its ease of use as well as the meal plans written by health professionals. This is basically your business set up already done for you, freeing up your time to spend with clients and working with more clients. There are many great features of the software, especially for those like me who aren't very tech savvy. It was easy to navigate. In the most recent years, the addition of the app was huge! People like to do most things on their phones today, increasing compliance and success with their program. Meal plans can be modified to meet the need of the client making it less rigid.

I can't say there was anything I liked the least. For me personally, it took me a minute to get used to using the app feature but in business you must really follow the trends to stay current and successful.

Elizabeth
Dietitian (É.-U.)

Base of my business

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My business is all about making customized Meal Plans. I design each 7-Day plan based on 7 variables: Math (how many kcal and macronutrient ratios needed), Chemistry ( selecting foods that will support the body's metabolism in the desired direction), Timing (meals timed again to support metabolic goals), and within the previous three variables, the person's individual Goals, their Culture (hugely important, especially in Silicon Valley, Lifestyle (again, hugely important especially in Silicon Valley), and personal Food Preferences.

That I'm so familiar with it and how it works. Also, by now I've established many recipes and edited in many additional foods.

That the recipe section is built into the shopping list. It would be a lot more functional if the software could generate shopping lists for recipes separately from the list generated for the main body of the plan. The way it is currently seems to be confusing to clients.

Shelby
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Excellent Product, Highly Recommend!

Commentaires : Staff has been outstanding. They are very professional, always prompt with their responses. They have been so great about doing some custom work to help me incorporate Dietmaster into my business in a unique way and have leveraged my business in many ways, including a B2B product for health and wellness organizations.

All in one platform not just for clients but for health professionals. Copying/pasting meal plans between accounts is a HUGE time saver and is one of my favorite features. I love having the ability to customize menus to each individual's needs beyond default templates. The client notes section is crucial to my business and staying on top of my clients success.

Database could be improved to include more common items as well as provide relative search findings. Sometimes if you don't spell something exactly right nothing will come up in the search.

Drew
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Great software and Outstanding Customer Service!

Commentaires : My experience has been 1st class every step of the way. The support team and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] make me feel like I am a valued client even though I am not the largest customer they have... AND when he says that he is always available to help me with my business; he means it and he follows through with sage business advice every time.

keys for my fitness business are the customized nutritional details, meal plans, food exchanges, coaching all with complete ease of use

there's really nothing I don't like about this software. Perhaps the library of foods could get more specific to every person out there but, that would quite cumbersome to try to accommodate every individual.

Jessica

I love this System

Commentaires : I have had such an amazing experience with DietMaster Pro! Their customer service is top notch. I have been with them for 12 years and have had other companies come to me with other programs, but I just cannot make the switch! Nothing is better than DietMaster Pro!

I love the ease of Dietmaster. I don't have to learn anything new, it is so user friendly and as use certain recipes or combinations, they all can be saved to use again. This makes my life so much easier!

The newer system doesn't allow you to save favorites for each client, I miss that a lot!

Toni
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Great product but needs more support

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My customers love the nutritional guidance but I would like to be able to use it well enough to charge for it , there many things I still need to learn to do that.

I love the product but I often have questions that the video tutorials do not help with. and I rarely get a call back. When emailing I usually takes several days and then the answer is incomplete.

Customer support. I have used the product for a couple + years and still cannot use it to its fullest. I learn by just trying different things over and over. tutorials just scratch the surface.

Tara
Personal trainer (Seychelles)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Great software for a coach offering detailed meal plans

5,0 l’année dernière

It’s detailed, has records of measurements/ weight, easy to use, looks professional.

I would like to be able to customize the names of the meals. Saving options should be easier e.g when adding a profile note I often have to close the window to prompt a save then reopen it for to continue work. Saving a change in meal plan involves clicking a new date. Saving a custom recipe means closing it.

Tammy
CEO (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

DietMaster Pro software a must for helping clients with their fitness goals.

Commentaires : DietMaster Pro is an essential tool to provide our clients a complete experience in achieving their fitness goals. DietMaster customer service is also awesome.

We started using this product in 2005 in order to create meal plans for our clients. There were a few templates back then but over the years, many templates have been added making it easier to provide meal plans for our clients. Software is easy to use and we haven't seen any other software that compares.

The food database could be more complete along with the handouts being updated maybe yearly with new ones for those of us who have had software for years.

Eric
CEO (É.-U.)

Great Software!

Commentaires : Excellent! They have a team of people that are excellent at what they do and they are hands on with their customers. I'm clear a crossed the country and I always get fast service. Love it!

The thing I love the most is you can customize and add anything you want to your customers meal plans! Saves Time...Easy to Manage a lot of Clients...Clients GET RESULTS PERIOD! The Staff at DIETMASTER always has fast customer service and they care about their customers. GREAT COMPANY

Upgrades can get expensive...but that's life. Everything good cost money

Kristen

Amazing Software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Customer service has been the best I’ve ever experienced! [sensitive content hidden] resolves any issue and answers all of my questions so fast!

The large number of templates and how quickly I can make a meal plan!

Still new but so far love everything! Any issues are immediately resolved and questions answered!

Orhan
Trainer/Coach (Turquie)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Helper

Commentaires : I am a personal trainer. I really need this software because it makes my job so much easier.

No software is given values ​​that help to set goals so well. This is a very comprehensive program. Tests for physical adequacy, excluding the nutritional content in it, make it stand out from other software and that's my favorite feature.

It is very difficult for you to use this program without training, it is not something that anyone can use.

Lisa
Owner/Personal Trainer/Holistic Nutritionist/Health Coach (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

I've Loved Diet Master since first entering the Fitness Industry in 1995!

All the nutritional options! Being able to edit/delete/update all foods, as well as the break down on foods/meal and of course the grocery list...GAME CHANGER!!

I would like to be able to adjust my home page with logo.

Rhonda
Adjunct Faculty (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001–5 000 employés

DietMaster Pro Use in Higher Education

Commentaires : ietMaster Pro is one of the easiest and best nutrient/calorie trackers due to its massive food database. I am very impressed with the accuracy, the quick analysis and the multiple options within the software. I have been using DietMaster Pro for many years for several assignments with my students. This program has made it very easy for my students to become aware of their eating habits and many of the students used the ready-to-print eating plans & grocery lists option. The majority of my students have commented on DietMaster Pro being easy to use, and the ability to record their food intake quickly. Having dealt with other nutrition technology programs in the past, my 12 years of experience with DietMaster Pro racks high above anyone else. 5 stars all the way!

It's massive food database and the multiple options within the software.

Many of my foreign students had difficult finding ethnic foods they are eating, so I would encourage adding more ethnic foods.

brian
business owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

easy to learn and easy to use

Commentaires : Huge time saver!
Looks way more professional

the ability to copy and add meals or menus to other clients. as well you can see the macros adjust as you are working on the program which is a huge help. Being able to save favorite meals and to be able to add foods and macros makes it really hard to beat

needs more meals per page like 7 or 8...... instead of 6 I have some clients who need more snacks like athletes and such

Kevin
Founder/President (É.-U.)

20 years strong!

Commentaires : I began using the software almost 20 years ago and I still have some of the original clients still checking in for their dietary needs. It is awesome that DMP has grown and evolved and I've been able to ride the wave with them.

I appreciate the ability to leverage other health professionals (physicians, dietitians etc) knowledge and deliver a product to my valued clients a an affordable rate.

I think graphically it could be more modernized and updated. However, it doesn't compromise our ability to deploy it.

Réponse de l'équipe de Lifestyles Technologies

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your kind words Kevin. I value our relationship and grateful for your continued support.