Shape Software CRM

Jenna A.
Hiring Manager
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Shape Software is our most valuable business tool. Forget about complex and expensive CRM tools, Shape is the first software system that actually make the salesman's job easy. In addition, Shape's development team is always rolling out new and improved features on a regular basis, which makes me feel confident that they take pride in keeping up with current technology.

Avantages: Shape Software is intuitive, organized, customizable, and great for any sized company. It's been our most valuable tool in helping to streamline our processes. Your are able to test out all of the features of Shape for 14 days free with their trial to get a better feel for how it works. Shape is very reasonably priced and comes with all the CRM necessities to run most businesses.

Inconvénients: Sometimes when you add or change information, you have to refresh in order to show the changes. Another function that I'd like to see added in future releases is batch de-duplication.

Amazing Software

Publié le 28/12/2018
Patricia D.
project manager
Construction, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A customized and centralized tool for organizing our customers and tracking our performance that can be accessed anywhere.

Avantages: Shape Software has been the most valuable tool for our business in tracking prospects and customers, following up, communicating, and nurturing relationships after their project has been wrapped up. We've found that it was an easy to adopt and use because of the intuitive layout and workflows. Shape's customer service and expertise in helping us get our custom software up and running really helped us to tailor the platform to our needs.

Inconvénients: I really don't have a lot of bad experience with Shape Software. Maybe one thing they can improve on is the ability to add fields yourself within the software. Right now, you need to call to have fields added, which has been an easy solution, but it would be nice to be able to do it myself.

This is the best CRM a mortgage company can use! And competitively priced too!

Publié le 07/01/2019
Jedd L.
Branch Manager
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great customer service! They were very quick to help when I had questions or needed any assistance.

Avantages: I was able to work with the team at Shape to custom tailor it to fit my company's needs exactly!

Inconvénients: There really wasn't any draw backs... I just wish I found them before I made my previous commitment to the CRM company I was using, I could have been saving money and had access to a superior software a lot sooner.

We are using Setshape CRM for our company and is helps a lot mainly for recuriting services.

Publié le 07/05/2018
Natasha J.
Account Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: for account manager very easy to track with leads and keep up with sales pipline and report generation

Avantages: Setshape's many features are very user friendly, one I liked/used a lot is the simplified email marketing that connects to outlook or gmail and lead priotization reports that helps to focus on the possible oppurtunites to make better decisions, Online intake form builder that really helpful that links to our software and the details are exported to our database.

Inconvénients: Since we been using bulk email marketing, the additional charge/email sent and esignature seems to be extra unnecessary spending. For the pricing they charge as monthly fee these features can easily included without additional charge.

Amazing customer support

Publié le 31/12/2018
Veterinary Technician
Vétérinaire, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our executive was very detailed and got exactly what I needed.

Avantages: I worked with the executive to build a custom system and I love it. It’s working out extremely well.

Inconvénients: I don’t have any complains.

An Outstanding Software I Wish Would Last Forever

Publié le 06/08/2018
Virtual Assistant
Production audiovisuelle, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The software is user-friendly and very intuitive. I love how it organizes my leads and data quickly, and the marketing tools and integrations make life so much easier. My favorite feature is the click to call feature as it saves me a ton of time when I need to make calls.

Inconvénients: The layout is different from the previous systems I've used but after going through it all I actually prefer this layout vs. the others. No major cons that I can think of yet, just started using it - just wish I found it sooner.

Easy Software Option

Publié le 28/12/2018
Jon Q.
Accounting
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love how easy it is to use Share. The marketing is automated and makes life simple.

Inconvénients: There really isn’t any con about the software at this time.

Easy all in one marketing CRM

Publié le 15/01/2019
Danny H.
Mortgage Loan Originator/Branch Manager
Banque, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Customer service did a great job setting up our system to easily keep track of all of our leads. Helps to capture a higher closing rate.

Inconvénients: Wish I could have gotten started sooner

Review

Publié le 15/01/2019
Senior Vice President - Investor Relations
Gestion des investissements, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Intuitive, easy to use, nice interface to use.

Inconvénients: That it has not been available sooner. Needs more customization tools.

Setshape.com review

Publié le 31/12/2018
Tana F.
MLO loan officer
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Commentaires: Professional and on point

Avantages: The whole thing. My CRM email marketing was easy.

Inconvénients: nothing really, I liked it more than the company's CRM

Intuitive cost effective software

Publié le 22/01/2019
Taylor G.
Director of Hardware Engineering
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to use software that was intuitive from the get-go. A far cheaper system than standard platforms out there without any compromises on features.

Inconvénients: As an engineer, most CRM systems seem tedious. Shape was quick and easy to setup, and it's video tutorials made it a breeze to setup yourself.