Avis clients sur Shape

En savoir plus sur Shape

Vous pouvez l'essayer gratuitement pendant 14 jours.

En savoir plus sur Shape

Fast response, easy to use website, very easy to request a demo.

Shape - Notes

4,9

Shape a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 33 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Shape ?

Jedd
Jedd
Branch Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

This is the best CRM a mortgage company can use! And competitively priced too!

Commentaires : Great customer service! They were very quick to help when I had questions or needed any assistance.

I was able to work with the team at Shape to custom tailor it to fit my company's needs exactly!

There really wasn't any draw backs... I just wish I found them before I made my previous commitment to the CRM company I was using, I could have been saving money and had access to a superior software a lot sooner.

Kari
Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Excellent Product for Real Estate Agents

5,0 l’année dernière

Great product to keep all your clients organized and updated throughout the process. Easy to use marketing automation. I have other marketing automation systems and its so confusing. This is straight forward and every effective.

I would say price, agents like to keep overhead low but this definitely is worth every penny.

Principal (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Terrible customer service glitchy and eSignature is garbage

2,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : went with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and Monday and couldn't be happier and we saved money

nothing This software company is terrible

esignature mapping never worked properly

Madina
Account Executive (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Amazing tool, saved us daily hours and expenses!! Highly recommend

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have had an amazing experience with the software and team behind this all

Ease of use, accountability, incredible customer service, and reliability

It was a bit out of our budget, but after using the system and experiencing the service it’s definitely worth the investment

Dorsa
HR Recruiting (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great system for prospecting and contact management

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Great overall experience.

The contact management and pipeline tools make our prospecting a lot easier. We use the system to share notes, share call recordings on leads and pretty much manage everything now. E-mail and text drip campaigns have automated a lot of the work we used to do as well. Would highly recommend Shape.

No cons that I can think of, we like the software.

Kyle
Loan Officer/Realtor (É.-U.)

Extensive CRM/POS Software

5,0 il y a 9 mois

This software is user-friendly and easy to follow. Shape helps to STAY organized and focused on selling and making money. I love the automated follow up system and details so we don't lose out on any possible opportunities. This system guides you to stay in front of potential clients, to which we all know proper communication is KEY to acquiring new clients. Highly recommend Shape for any Mortgage Business that doesn't use this CRN. I have used other CRM/POS software, Shape is second to none. (you will see!!!)

The only thing in my brief review and I wouldn't say this is a con because the reward on the backend is significant because Shape is so extensive configuring it to your exact needs requires some input on the business owner.

Timmya
Mortgage Underwriter (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

Robust CRM!!!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Shape is an amazing clear cut, efficient, streamlined software that allows you to customize the portal to
your personal needs. It is a software that is easy to navigate with great organizational settings, tracking,
reporting and syncing components.

Shape syncs, advertise, customizes, and provides the best reporting CRM system I’ve used. You can call, text, email, and send out mass marketing all in one on the platform. It is amazing to see the dashboard reports that shows leads, prospects, and live numbers. Shape is prepared from intake to closing and the platform is clear cut and customizable to my needs!

When declining a document Shape allows you to provide a customized comment to explain the denial. I would love to explore a prepopulated drop-list of reasons for denial.

Lisa
Senior Loan Processor (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Very User Friendly

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I love the software. Enough to even sign up for my company right away. The campaigns help you to stay in touch with clients past and present and this is key to keeping clients for the long term.

This software makes the process look so easy. It’s a great way to stay organized from the application to funding of a loan. I love the easy means of communication to the borrower for items needed and if an item is declined or approved. The way that all the screens are laid out is very easy for all parties to follow along. The software seems to cover everything!

Nothing that I could see by using the software.

William
Loan Originator (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Unbelievably user friendly mortgage CRM/POS with every feature imaginable

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Shape is an all in one CRM/POS and marketing tool that is a must for any originator. It has never been easier to manage my pipeline and referrals, and my numbers have never been higher. I highly recommend Shape to any originator, as it has literally revolutionized my career.

I was impressed with how easy it is o maintain your pipeline with all of the integrations and automations. I love how everything from lead funnels to file sharing easily accessible. One of my favorite features is the “if/then” functionality you can choose for marketing campaigns. .

I have yet to find any cons with this system.

Jennifer
LO (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

The software that is shaping the mortgage industry

5,0 il y a 9 mois

The software expedites the loan process from start to finish. The dash board keeps all parties informed including the borrower.

There is no feature that I feel is missing

Rachel
Business Development Director (É.-U.)
Banque, 2-10 employés

Shape Review

5,0 l’année dernière

The overall system seems very user friendly. Things seem to make sense where they are located and are easy to find. I love that inquiries on our website go straight into the CRM. We didn't have that with our last program.

I have had some clients have issues with the mortgage application, but I haven't figured out yet if it is a software issue or a user issue.

Jenna
Hiring Manager (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

Shape Software CRM

Commentaires : Shape Software is our most valuable business tool. Forget about complex and expensive CRM tools, Shape is the first software system that actually make the salesman's job easy. In addition, Shape's development team is always rolling out new and improved features on a regular basis, which makes me feel confident that they take pride in keeping up with current technology.

Shape Software is intuitive, organized, customizable, and great for any sized company. It's been our most valuable tool in helping to streamline our processes. Your are able to test out all of the features of Shape for 14 days free with their trial to get a better feel for how it works. Shape is very reasonably priced and comes with all the CRM necessities to run most businesses.

Sometimes when you add or change information, you have to refresh in order to show the changes. Another function that I'd like to see added in future releases is batch de-duplication.

Patricia
project manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Amazing Software

Commentaires : A customized and centralized tool for organizing our customers and tracking our performance that can be accessed anywhere.

Shape Software has been the most valuable tool for our business in tracking prospects and customers, following up, communicating, and nurturing relationships after their project has been wrapped up. We've found that it was an easy to adopt and use because of the intuitive layout and workflows. Shape's customer service and expertise in helping us get our custom software up and running really helped us to tailor the platform to our needs.

I really don't have a lot of bad experience with Shape Software. Maybe one thing they can improve on is the ability to add fields yourself within the software. Right now, you need to call to have fields added, which has been an easy solution, but it would be nice to be able to do it myself.

Charles
Portfolio Manager (É.-U.)

Best CRM I've Come Across

Commentaires : I highly recommend Shape to anyone looking for a cost-efficient, highly effective CRM software!

Shape Software is, without a doubt, the best CRM software I have used for my company. Thanks to its ability to manage my client projects and capture leads, I have more time to focus on the bigger picture issues at my company. They frequently release excellent features and have top notch customer service. They built a custom system that fit all of my needs!

No major complaints about this software. I wish some of the additional charges were included in the package but since the software is already so low, I do not mind paying them.

Sohaila
Board member (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Fast implementation and robust capabilities!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our team loves and can now focus on managing their customers rather than administrative tasks across multiple process/portals/excel spreads.

Ease of integration and implementation!

Nothing comes to mind- great support team and high availability, very pleased with the stability!

Marwah
Operations manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great system for anyone in need of CRM

5,0 l’année dernière

This a must in our business, I couldn’t conduct business without the CRM, they have amazing support and training material

It was a lot to take in but my questions were answered efficiently, the more you use the more you quickly learn to navigate.

Gabrielle
Digital Marketing Consultant (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Finally found a software that has it all!

I am a digital marketing consultant for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Using Shape Software has truly streamlined the entire process for me. Before, I had a complicated system of finding, tracking and managing client leads. Shape Software has all of the features for automated lead capture, sending follow-up messages, and project management within one user-friendly interface. The automation was one of the biggest selling points for me. Working and managing my consultancy alone, I love being able to offload mindless tasks and know they are being handled efficiently and that I can go and check in on them at any time. I was able to replace my crowded excel spreadsheet, email inbox labeling, and manual list with one system. I was able to clear up my workspace, cut down project time and costs, and focus more on providing exemplary service instead of managing my own business.

I haven't used very many softwares before Shape Software, but it is definitely more intuitive than the other ones, which was my biggest grievance when I discovered it. I am working on growing my team and haven't been able to test the integrated features yet, but I'm hoping adding team members is as painless as everything else has been.

Natasha
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

We are using Setshape CRM for our company and is helps a lot mainly for recuriting services.

Commentaires : for account manager very easy to track with leads and keep up with sales pipline and report generation

Setshape's many features are very user friendly, one I liked/used a lot is the simplified email marketing that connects to outlook or gmail and lead priotization reports that helps to focus on the possible oppurtunites to make better decisions, Online intake form builder that really helpful that links to our software and the details are exported to our database.

Since we been using bulk email marketing, the additional charge/email sent and esignature seems to be extra unnecessary spending. For the pricing they charge as monthly fee these features can easily included without additional charge.

Destiny
Loan Officer (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 51-200 employés

Great Product For A Great Price

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : This software has helped me build my business and keep up with all my leads in a timely efficient way.

The product is easy to use and any questions I have are answered in a timely manner.

I haven't really found anything I don't like about this program.

Shuiab
Senior Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 10 000+ employés

Great software

5,0 l’année dernière

Shape software is easy to use, intuitive, and just the perfect software. Highly recommended.

Shape has minimal complaints from my side as per my needs

Veterinary Technician (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 2-10 employés

Amazing customer support

Commentaires : Our executive was very detailed and got exactly what I needed.

I worked with the executive to build a custom system and I love it. It’s working out extremely well.

I don’t have any complains.

Jon
Accounting (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Easy Software Option

I love how easy it is to use Share. The marketing is automated and makes life simple.

There really isn’t any con about the software at this time.

Virtual Assistant (Philippines)
Production audiovisuelle, 11-50 employés

An Outstanding Software I Wish Would Last Forever

The software is user-friendly and very intuitive. I love how it organizes my leads and data quickly, and the marketing tools and integrations make life so much easier. My favorite feature is the click to call feature as it saves me a ton of time when I need to make calls.

The layout is different from the previous systems I've used but after going through it all I actually prefer this layout vs. the others. No major cons that I can think of yet, just started using it - just wish I found it sooner.

Christopher
CSR (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

A user friendly CRM with lots of features and Cutomization.

A nice cloud based CRM that is very flexible to many business models. Easy to automate tasks that are done daily. Easily accessible from your mobile phone as well.

No much that is bad to say about this software. It is packed with alot of features so figuring out the best way to use it for your business can take some time.

Joseph
Technician (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Helpful Beyond Belief

Commentaires : Overall, I am excited to continue using Shape. I believe it will streamline communications and records.

Shape Software is absolutely amazing. An important part of being a functional company is maintaining excellent communication and records. With Shape this is a breeze. Anything you can imagine needing to keep records of, Shape has. It is an all-in-one platform that keeps companies together.

I have zero complaints. The software exceeded my expectations.