Filtrer par :

4,7 /5
  • Service client
    4,9 /5

En savoir plus sur GRIN

Grin est la solution de marketing d'influence de bout en bout conçue spécifiquement pour les marques D2C.

En savoir plus sur GRIN

53 avis affichés

Lior O.
Founder and CEO of ScopeLeads
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/09/2020

"Grin Has it all..."

Commentaires: Grin was very easy to set up in use. Within weeks we had a few campaigns up and running and it’s something we use daily to find nee influencers to receive free product and promote our brand.

Avantages: Ease of use to find and reach out to new influencers.
The influencers not being in a “network”.

Inconvénients: The automation features. You can’t do things beyond one automatic welcome email to new campaign subscribers.

envoyé par Grin le 30/09/2020

Lior,
Thank you for sharing your expereinece with GRIN. We're happy to hear that you're leveraging the discovery & recruitment tools, along with managing your entire campaign workflow in one place.

• Publié le 27/09/2020
Chelsea F.
Affiliate Marketing Manager
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/10/2020

"Without Grin, I'd need at least 2 more people to run our Influencer Program."

Commentaires: Grin makes it so much easier to do my job. Without the automation, recruiting, reporting, and many analysis tools, I would not be able to do this role alone. We'd need at least a team of 2 or 3 people to accomplish what I'm able to do in a day using Grin. I am amazed at the constant upgrades to the platform that come at no cost to the user and they are always taking feedback and implementing it where they can with new updates. I also knew nothing about Influencer Marketing when I started this role and not only did Grin provide great resources to learn the software but they also provided 1x1 training on how to use it and many resources on how to excel at influencer marketing as well.

Avantages: The integration with shopify and reporting tools. Being able to create discount codes and affiliate links with the click of a button saves so much time and it's incredibly simple to track performance over a large number of influencers. The new reporting tools makes it so I can get really granular with performance on an individual level which helps me determine which influencers to really hone in on and develop even stronger relationships. It makes it really simple to track ROI and IMV to show the value of our Influencer program to leadership. Using the chrome extension to import influencers and their emails has made it super efficient to reach out to tons of influencers using automated email sequences. Instead of having to DM people and potentially never have my message read, my email is going straight to them and helps to recruit people efficiently. The different dashboards are also really helpful since you can get a really high level view of how a campaign is performing and then you can get more granular now with the report builder feature to pin point weak areas and strong areas in your network.

Inconvénients: Sometimes there a hiccups in tracking conversions but the Grin support response time is unbelievably quick and they are always eager to hop on zoom to talk through the issue and provide updates while they fix problems as well.

• Publié le 02/10/2020
Gianna L.
Marketing assistant
Mode et vêtements, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/02/2020

"Helpful in most areas, limiting in some"

Avantages: GRIN really helped us streamline how we respond to influencers and made it easily manageable to email back as many influencers that reach out to us in a day. It has also really helped us with product selection when sending influencers gifted products, they aren’t as easily distracted by products we can’t send them.

Inconvénients: I wish campaigns were more easily customizable per influencer, Im having to create multiple campaigns a month because we can’t send all the influencers the same value of products.

envoyé par Grin le 02/03/2020

Gianna,
Thank you for submitting your experience. I have shared your review with your Customer Success Manager so that he can show you how you can add more products for specific influencers, and also touch on our Partnerships feature that can help you nurture 1:1 relationships with influencers.

• Publié le 27/02/2020
Lydia L.
Project Manager of Ambassadors & Affiliates
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/09/2020

"Trying to scale your program? This is the software for you!"

Commentaires: My overall experience has been phenomenal. Beyond the capabilities of the software, the team has been great. They are very receptive to suggestions or features you want and have a relatively low turn around time for new features.

Avantages: Through GRIN's automated features and management software I was able to save time, make educated decisions and scale my program. Previously I was capped at 200 influencers and since using GRIN I have been able to push beyond that threshold.

Inconvénients: The reporting features of GRIN have room for improvement. The way they calculate some metrics I do not necessarily agree with. Also, I wished there were more customization features when it came to their report builder. However, I am working with their team to improve these features.

• Publié le 02/09/2020
Brittyn K.
Marketing Specialist
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/07/2020

"Outstanding Customer Support!"

Commentaires: Overall, we have been very happy with the UX, features, and support team. It has amped up our program tremendously.

Avantages: The Grin team is very easy to work with and always happy to help. They make time to schedule calls, check in regularly, and are very timely on email correspondence. The Influencer repository is also a MAJOR bonus. Having access to millions of email addresses and social media analytics has been extremely helpful in our efforts to build an Ambassador program.

Inconvénients: The cost is a bit high for our small business, so it has been hard to see an ROI within the first 6 months while still building our program.

envoyé par Grin le 20/07/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience Brittyn.

• Publié le 17/07/2020
Lena R.
Digital Marketing Associate
  • Publié le 19/08/2020

"Managing influencers is easy with Grin!"

Avantages: Grin makes managing multiple campaigns and numerous brand ambassadors easy. Between the content library and analytics, I feel good knowing everything is in one place!

Inconvénients: Often times we work with multiple levels of influencers from micro to macro or celebrities. Sometimes the influencers want separate terms from the campaign and we are not able to create terms per influencers at this time.

envoyé par Grin le 26/08/2020

Lena,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with GRIN!

• Publié le 19/08/2020
Ian P.
Director of Marketing
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 07/10/2020

"A CRM for influencers that's organized and automatic"

Commentaires: GRIN is really a combination of two really important things -- cross-platform influencer search and CRM. The search is helpful because a lot of other platforms have their own internal network of influencers to search through, which means that you're going through a smaller pool of candidates. GRIN searches all social networks no matter if the users have signed up for GRIN. And the CRM piece is critical. I've been able to set up a prospect pipeline, multiple campaigns, and the tracking is simple. Everything is organized and automatic.

Avantages: GRIN's greatest quality is its organization. It's not just a platform to find influencers or keep track of them -- it's a full-on relationship manager that can track every detail of your process. I like that I can see every email to a prospect, I can customize the prospect pipeline, and I can easily track exactly where the relationship is at even after they become an influencer. It's also great that I can manage all of my influencer content in one spot as well as my payments. It's so helpful that GRIN can take care of the 1099s for my influencers at the end of the year and I just have a bill from GRIN. I also love how smoothly it integrates with my Shopify store.

Inconvénients: A downside is that I have issues with influencers connecting on the platform about 20% of the time -- either they have an IG account but not a FB account, or they used their desktop to connect their IG and the connection is more easily made on mobile. It's the only part of the process that can rocky, and I wish it were smoother. With that said, once everything is set up, it works really well.

• Publié le 07/10/2020
Gabriel F.
Ambassador & Community Coordinator
  • Publié le 21/08/2020

"GRIN - Overall Experience - Highly Recommend"

Commentaires: Overall experience - Highly recommend, cannot emphasize that enough! Problems - I am solving with this product include: keeping a record of all influencers, knowing what steps they are at in the campaign, keeping track of who is posting/who isn’t, which posts/stories are getting the most engagements, communication between influencers with us via email/alerts, staying organized using [tags, statuses, etc]. Benefits - I have realized: how essential it is to keep everything organized as the campaigns/programs grow even with multiple brands within GRIN. Being able to keep the brands separated, influencer groups separated, etc. is was very essential to helping me and the team find specific influencers for each campaign, which posts are performing the best, and reporting the data to managers and leadership.

Avantages: One of the top qualities I really like about GRIN is how quick it is to learn. Starting off with little to no experience with influencer marketing platforms - I can definitely say within a couple weeks to a month I was able to feel very comfortable and confident when showing others/new team members on a walk through of how the system is used. Another quality which I really like how it allows both me and the team to keep over hundreds of influencers [even thousands] organized and in one platform for all posts, forms of communication [via email], and saves data from current to past partnerships/collaborations. In addition, being able to communicate with all influencers at once via email/alerts and respond to these influencers within GRIN is very helpful in keeping everything in one place.

Inconvénients: There really isn’t anything to dislike about GRIN. I think the only issue was sometimes there were some Instagram connection issues (but that is typically an issue with Instagram itself) or even maybe post here or there wouldn’t get picked up by the system, but GRIN has a really great customer service/team to help with any issues, using this system with different companies, I had great help from both teams that assist with their respective companies. They are always checking in, making time to jump on call, and answer any questions I have as well as looking to keep improving the already great system.

• Publié le 21/08/2020
Victoria S.
Director of Operations & Marketing
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/07/2020

"GRIN is an absolute LIFE SAVER- My time has freed up significantly!"

Commentaires: The biggest issue we solved right off the bat is having the rights to the content our ambassador team cultivated for us. Using the Influencer Content section in the software makes it easy for me to download content needed to run ads, post on our social media channels, and update our lifestyle photos for the website! We are also looking to branch out to our international customers and being able to easily search for profiles that meet our requirements is incredibly fun and easy! I also can't say enough about the attention to detail of their support team! I was assigned [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I felt like she was able to set me up for success! Really took to the time to problem solve with me, show me the ropes, and has been such a pleasure to work with.

Avantages: I spent too much time in the past organizing my team of ambassadors using a google sheet. Sending each profile a DM, SMS, or email on the upcoming launch and new products coming their way. Communication was all over the place and not on one platform. Hours spent building orders for shopify are now a BREEZE since the ambassador does the work and picks exactly what they want. Even their personal information is up to date- no more packages going to an old address! I love that I have only skimmed the surface of what this software can do and there are still SO many features I haven't utilized. Knowing I have the support of this software I can grow our influencer marketing with the satisfaction it will be done with ease and a killer support staff just an email away!

Inconvénients: Really wish there was a feature to better instruct my ambassadors on how to connect to the software. A step by step video going over what they can expect and how to problem solve if they run into an issue. I feel like this is something they are currently are working on and I can't wait to utilize this resource!

envoyé par Grin le 28/07/2020

Thank you Victoria!

• Publié le 27/07/2020
Jordan S.
Athlete Relations & Marketing

"All-Around Excellent Software"

Commentaires: My overall experience is great and only getting better. GRIN is always keeping record of our team’s recommendations which allows the system to be even more custom to help us in multiples ways! Long story short, GRIN is essential and I highly recommend it if you and/or a team are working with influencers, ambassadors, etc!

Avantages: What I like most about GRIN is how well organized it keeps all influencers, brand ambassadors, etc on multiple social media platforms. As someone who works with multiple influencers on a daily basis it is essential to have GRIN as it keeps everything up to date with influencer postings on IG, Youtube, FB, etc. In addition, an amazing quality GRIN includes is custom tagging, properties, etc! These are great for when having multiple team members in working in the same GRIN company account. For instance, I work with all athletes, while my team member works with all lifestyle, being able to organize the two using tags and/or custom properties such as “Athlete, Content Creator, etc.” without jumping into/mixing up each others projects. So definitely my favorite quality is the organized set up GRIN creates. Next, GRIN also helps with keeping track on which social media platform each influencers focuses on. For example, one of my influencers is IG focused while another is focused on creating Youtube videos.. GRIN allows me to keep track of each influencers top social media platform!

Inconvénients: There really isn’t anything to dislike about GRIN, but if I had to think.. the only issue was sometimes there were some Instagram connection issues (but that is typically an issue with IG itself) or even maybe post here or there wouldn’t get picked up by the system, but GRIN is so simple that I can easily create their profile for them and send them a link to finish creating the profile (really quick and very simple)! Then for rare occasional post that doesn’t get picked up, it’s just a quick copy and paste of the IG post link to their account. Nothing major at all and even with the minor, occasional issues the GRIN customer service is always available and ready to help in anyway they can!

Lauren M.
Partnership Manager

"Organifi Grin Review"

Commentaires: It's been amazing to really scale our ambassador and influencer program. Reporting KPI numbers has been great. Our customer support from Grin has been excellent as well!

Avantages: It was easy to implement and scale our influencer/ambassador program. It's a great to see everything in one spot. I love the campaign details, and ease of functionality to manage each influencer. I love the "search" and how detailed it is to search for specific influencers with the filter feature. It's been so helpful to toggle in each campaign between influencers/proposals/fullfilment/reporting/payments. We've been able to scale quickly with email sequences and templates. The notifications is great to filter out conversions in real time, to watch our program become and continue to be successful!

Inconvénients: Paying offline to influencers has proven many disadvantages and difficulties. Not being able to see what orders were voided or refunded. The amount "paid" to the influencer did not match the amount we paid offline. Influencers not being able to see an email associated with who purchased using their link or code. Product costs not "saving". Syncing has never automatically updated. I have to resync and refresh multiple times throughout the day. Providing more insight for the influencers, such as the order, order amount, commission and email associated with the order .

envoyé par Grin le 06/04/2020

Lauren,
Thank you for sharing your experience with GRIN. We are excited to see your program grow so successfully using the tools within GRIN. And I will be sure to take your feedback regarding payments to the product team.

Danielle M.
Influencer Marketing Specialist
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/03/2020

"GRIN is the most advance platform available for influencer marketing"

Avantages: I have been working in this field for almost two years now and have used a few other influencer platforms and I can honestly say that no other platforms compares to the capabilities of GRIN. From influencer recruitment, managing campaigns, shipping product, to analyzing data and performance - GRIN has it all! Before GRIN, I usually preferred to manage outreach with influencers via email so that my messages didn't come across as robotic and I was able to personalize each message to each influencer. This made it very difficult to manage where I was at with influencers and took a lot of time away from other tasks. With GRIN, I love that you can customize emails so that it still feels personal to each influencer, but you can reach out at much larger scale. This has not only sped up the process of our partnerships, but has boosted productivity across our team and has allowed us to manage hundreds of partnerships/ campaigns at once. Another thing that I love about GRIN is how willing the team is to help. Influencer marketing is an ever changing industry and often times it is hard for platforms to keep up. Anytime our team comes up with a suggestion on ways for which the platform could be modified, the team at GRIN is always willing to hear feedback and actually takes action on making improvements. In addition, anytime there is a glitch on the platform, they are so quick to jump in and try and fix the problem! They truly want the best for their clients!

Inconvénients: Like any other platform that you use, there are going to be some glitches from time to time. GRIN has their fair share of small glitches that come up, but as I mentioned their team is extremely quick on fixing any that arise.

envoyé par Grin le 27/03/2020

Danielle,
Thank you for sharing your GRIN experience. We strive to help teams be productive and run a smooth influencer marketing program. It's great to hear that using the tool has helped your team boost productivity and scale your program while allowing you to personalize your outreach to influencers.

• Publié le 26/03/2020
Ethan F.
Senior Manager, Influencer Marketing
  • Publié le 24/07/2019

"Grin is the linchpin that scaled our influencer program to new heights."

Commentaires: When it comes to influencer marketing...the team over at Grin just gets it. The fundamental workflow of the platform was thoughtfully designed and built from both the brand and influencer side. They have been extremely attentive to our program's needs and requests, but all in all, they're just all-around good people.

Avantages: I'm often asked by fellow marketers at DTC ecomm brands "what features or capabilities I like 'most' about Grin." The short answer: there is no "one" thing. I give the same answer every time. Influencer marketing (as a whole) demands the successful balance and execution of a wide set of responsibilities - more so than any other marketing channel I've managed. You're dealing with real people. Actual human-to-human relationships and conversations that a computer can not do. You're fulfilling a considerable amount orders to individuals PRIOR to any promotion taking place. You're campaign and influencer deliverables can vary significantly so exceptional attention to detail and process implementation is a necessity. You're working in an ecosystem with multiple environments (Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, etc.) - all of which have their own respective nuances that dictate how you manage influencers, structure campaigns, ensure media compliance and ultimately drive conversions. Not to mention, all of those sparkly engagement KPIs every one desires, well those are guarded behind the very core of what influencer marketing is built on: social media networks. Getting access to these metrics can be a hassle if you're not equipped with the proper tool set or knowledge of what to look for. So, my favorite part about Grin? The other short answer: It takes everything above and packages it into one refreshingly comprehensive toolset that streamlines influencer marketing.

Inconvénients: Of course, nothing is ever perfect, and neither is Grin. There have been minor usability issues I have run into throughout my time using the platform - none of which have been anywhere close to 'mission critical.' The only aspect that could use an update is the reporting visualization component. All of your high-level data is there to see, but it could use a little bit more freedom with manipulation. However, a simple 'Export' of the raw data from Grin gives you everything you'd need to see - just fire up Excel and whip up some pivot tables and graphs.

• Publié le 24/07/2019
Carolina G.
Marketing Consultant
  • Publié le 07/05/2019

"Easiest CRM platform to use - great integration with Shopify"

Commentaires: Automating the creation of discount codes, affiliate links, shipping product, tracking posts and tracking sales is what makes Grin such a dream to work with. And, as I mentioned previously, the Grin Chrome extension was a total game changer -- it increased the speed at which our team could find, evaluate and add influencers into the database. The platform makes is really easy to manage and track thousands of prospective and active influencers, track email communication, and track all aspects by each in-house person that manages influencers (we have several people using the system). I am not a technical, database-savvy person, and I find Grin really easy to use. Very easy for any non-technical person to use.

Avantages: Since Grin integrates so well with Shopify, Grin makes it exceptionally easy to create discount codes and affiliate links for influencers as well as shipping free product. Each of these is done with a simple click of a button and can be done en masse for multiple influencers. Grin is super intuitive and such an easy to use CRM platform. Also, the team at Grin is fantastic! They are really knowledgeable and helpful, and if there are features or tweaks that would make your life easier, they have been willing to put it on the product roadmap and deliver it in a fairly timely manner. And then there's the Grin Chrome extension! Makes it so easy to import potential influencers from Instagram directly into the platform. This extension provides stats (like engagement rate, avg likes and comments per post) so that you don't have to eyeball it or calculate.

Inconvénients: The only area that could use a bit of improvement is in the reporting and report exports. The dashboards in the platform itself are good, but could be more flexible/robust. The exports contain a fair amount of information but still not flexible/robust enough to be able to slice and dice the data as much as we would like. However, they are really receptive to feedback and making improvements. They have already made a few tweaks that we requested.

• Publié le 07/05/2019
Influencer Manager
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/04/2020

"Love GRIN for ease of use // One stop shop"

Commentaires: My overall experience is extremely positive. They have the best customer support team who helps me every step of the way

Avantages: Love the shopify integration. i also love all the data and reporting. It is very easy to find and contact new influencers using grin! I think that the program is super turn key. It allows for growth and the CRM management is amazing! I love the ability to do a "lookalike" feature and mimic an influencer to find hundreds more. GRIN has made my influencer management truly amazing. I am able to scale quickly as well as make sure that we are collecting data along the way.

Inconvénients: Everything is super user friendly. I sometimes wish there were more data points in other platforms outside of Instagram! Appreciate that they work with their customers to ensure success.

envoyé par Grin le 06/04/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with GRIN!

Claire W.
Social Media Manager
E-learning, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/07/2020

"GRIN offers everything you need for influencer marketing management!"

Commentaires: I've loved my experience with using the GRIN platform. As someone who handles influencer marketing exclusively for their team, it can be a lot to manage. But GRIN makes it super easy and simple to handle. GRIN has something for every step of the way, from influencer search functions to campaign management, email templates and much more. My favorite thing about GRIN is the ability to organize specific influencer campaigns and pull in analytics automatically on how influencer content performs (no more saving screenshots or spreadsheets on my computer). My rep is also extremely helpful, as are the tech troubleshooters who help me very quickly when I run into issues.

Avantages: I love that with GRIN I'm able to track the success of our influencer partnerships all in one place. Because the data can be pulled in automatically from influencers' social posts, it saves me so much time and energy by being able to look at the data in real-time. Another huge benefit has been the search function. Previously, I would have to look up influencers on Instagram manually, review their posts, and do a lot of predicting of engagement. But GRIN takes out the guess-work and manual labor by scanning the influencers' page and showing you all the information you need to know (followers, average likes, engagement rates, even email addresses!). Both of these aspects have been huge in solving my dilemma of being a one-person team managing multiple partnerships.

Inconvénients: I don't really dislike much about the GRIN platform. My biggest issue has been learning how to get influencers' Instagram accounts connected and authorized. There was some troubleshooting that had to happen for me to learn the best way to set up my campaign pages, but the team at GRIN is always super helpful and willing to work with you to make improvements/solve tech issues.

envoyé par Grin le 16/07/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Claire!

• Publié le 15/07/2020
Daniel L.
Influencer Marketing Manager
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/09/2019

"GRIN Review"

Commentaires: Pleasure to work with and ask questions. Super transparent, which is great as we look forward to a long-term relationship with GRIN.

Avantages: The customer support is amazing. They make an effort to accommodate feature requests and they give as much visibility into their roadmap as they can. Ask GRIN for a demo and see if it works for your company/program. They are constantly trying to improve the platform and it's made to fit program needs- whether that's for micro or for macro influencers.

Inconvénients: Not entirely a con- but they do have a little bit of work to do when it comes to some of the things that streamline data exports as we have a number of team members that access GRIN daily.

envoyé par Grin le 03/10/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience Daniel!

• Publié le 26/09/2019
Audrey V.
Influencer Marketing & Event Manager
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/02/2020

"Great Influencer Marketing Tool"

Avantages: GRIN allows you to house all influencer campaigns and activations in one place. It is a simple solution to working with influencers of all sizes and across multiple campaigns in order to reach one revenue goal. It is easy to track your budget, send influencers gear, see their conversions and traffic, and monitor their deliverables. It is also great for discovering new influencers and seeing the possibilities in different campaigns.

Inconvénients: GRIN is a software that does take some time to understand and implement. There are tons of small features that when used effectively give you the end result you are looking for. But, you need to set up all those features and know-how to tie them all together. The software does make it easy for the brand to work with Influencers but it can sometimes not be as user-friendly to the Influencer. They seem to have a hard time understanding where everything is and how they can make sure all the deliverables are done.

envoyé par Grin le 23/03/2020

Audrey,
Thank you for sharing your GRIN experience. We appreciate your feedback and will definitely take your insights on how we can improve back to our product team.

• Publié le 28/02/2020
Colleen K.
Influencer Marketing Associate
Biens de consommation, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 02/12/2019

"Colleen Kelly-Influencer Marketing Associate at Home Chef"

Commentaires: Overall, my team and I love using Grin. We plan to use Grin into 2020 and hopefully, beyond!

Avantages: I love the ease of use--we are able to set up campaigns easily with Grin and pay them easily. This software makes working with micro-influencers easy and efficient. I also love the search feature. I have found some great influencer partners by utilizing Grin's lookalike function and use this feature daily when sourcing new influencers.

Inconvénients: I wish the application was a bit more intuitive for influencers--many have questions on how to link their PayPal as it is not very clear.

envoyé par Grin le 03/12/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience!

• Publié le 02/12/2019
Maddi B.
Social Media Coordinator
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/04/2020

"GRIN has exponentially scaled our program"

Commentaires: We have been able to develop uniform partnerships and mass management of influencer relationships, while maintaining personal communication with our partners. We have greatly reduced the amount of time that placing influencer orders used to take thanks to Grin’s integration with Shopify.

Avantages: Being able to house and organize all of our influencers in one place has streamlined our process and enabled us to more than double the amount of people we work with each month. I like that GRIN is very much what you make of it. We have also found GRIN helpful in managing our incoming content which we then repurpose across channels. Increasing our # of partnerships and having greater access to the content has earned us increased revenue on our website where we distribute this content.

Inconvénients: We sometimes struggle with organizing our campaigns and reporting uncertainties however the Grin Support team is one of the most responsive, knowledgeable and friendly I have ever worked with. You can tell they are excited to hear about opportunities to change, and they regularly take our feedback into account.

envoyé par Grin le 23/04/2020

Maddi,
Thank you so much for sharing your GRIN experience. We will be sure to pass along the kudos to our amazing GRIN support team.

• Publié le 22/04/2020
Rihana C.
Strategic partnerships manager
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/10/2019

"Ambassador Management"

Commentaires: The people at GRIN are super helpful, and have been great to work with. The platform has changed the way I manage ambassadors for the best.

Avantages: This platform is super great to use for my personal KPI's, and the impact that my ambassador team has on revenue for our business

Inconvénients: The only thing that I don't like is at this time (although I think they are working on it) I would like to be able to organize my ambassador campaigns, hide old ones, and have them in an order that I choose

envoyé par Grin le 17/10/2019

Rihana,
Thank you so much for sharing your GRIN experience.

• Publié le 16/10/2019
Melody M.
E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Cosmétiques, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 04/05/2020

"Amazing Support"

Commentaires: Easier to scale. Campaigns much easier to execute and manage. Time saved in individual communications. Reporting was accurate and robust.

Avantages: Automated messaging, integration with Shopify, and the content library. The library captures campaigns and user generated content. GRIN also helps to identify unique opportunities, such as influential customers. The GRIN team truly listens and is very responsive to feedback. The number of improvements made to the program within the time we used it is really impressive.

Inconvénients: The onboarding process was very cumbersome. For full transparency, we opted for the self-guided onboarding, but found that the processes were different than anticipated from the demo. Support was especially helpful, but this did set us back weeks. While automated payment is an option, it did not align with our operational processes. This is not necessarily a reflection on GRIN, but was a con for our personal experience.

envoyé par Grin le 05/05/2020

Melody,
Thank you for sharing your experience with GRIN! We will be sure to share the positive notes to our support team.

• Publié le 04/05/2020
Brooke S.
Influencer Campaign Specialist
  • Publié le 31/07/2019

"Amazing platform!"

Avantages: GRIN is an incredible tool that helps me stay organized and manage a high volume of influencers on a daily basis. It also allows me to easily upload hundreds of weekly leads for our team to review and outreach. Since day one I have been impressed by this easy to use software. GRIN has helped me to streamline many of my processes so I can focus on what is important. They are constantly making updates and my recent favorite has been the new partnership tab that helps keep track of deliverables. I can't recommend this platform enough!

Inconvénients: There are glitches from time to time, BUT the GRIN team is always on top of it. As soon as I notify them of any issue I am having, they immediately look into it, and usually solve the problem by the end of the day.

envoyé par Grin le 05/08/2019

Brooke,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with GRIN.

• Publié le 31/07/2019
Christine J.
Influencer Marketing Specialist
E-learning, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 14/10/2020

"GRIN is an essential resource for planning and executing influencer campaigns!"

Commentaires: My team's experience with GRIN has been great! The GRIN support team and engineers are SO helpful and work so quickly to resolve any and every issue we mention! I am very satisfied with the service and attention we have received! Kudos to everyone at GRIN, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who has made our experience so amazing!

Avantages: GRIN helps my team plan and execute monthly microinfluencer campaigns with ease, reduction in work time, and on a timely basis! Anyone from the team who logs in can see what stage of the campaign each influencer is in, in real time. Also because the inbox is shared, email communications are available for all teammates, so even if someone is out of office, another associate can cover for them.

Inconvénients: Every feature is great! The one thing I'd improve is the email feature. It has a delay, and it would be helpful to be able to organize/store the emails as we do with Outlook.

• Publié le 14/10/2020
Rebekah H.
Wholesale Specialist
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/08/2020

"Great Software for Keeping Everything in One Place!"

Commentaires: We have been able to reach out to so many more influencers than we were able to before. Also, we have been able to keep track of how many emails we have sent people in each stage of the process, how many kits we have sent, etc. We wanted to be able to specifically track and have reports on everything we do, and we have been able to with GRIN.

Avantages: The best part about this software is that every piece of the process, from finding high quality influencers to viewing their posted content, is in this one place. It was very easy to learn the start to finish process and GRIN allowed us to customize the campaigns in a way that made the most sense for our needs. Our GRIN rep has always been very helpful by quickly answering any of our questions with informative tutorials.

Inconvénients: I would like it if the inbox feature had a different layout. The filter that allows you to see unread emails is helpful, but I wish there was a way to just have our sent emails in the sent section, rather than all together in the inbox.