Avis clients sur HelloBox

En savoir plus sur HelloBox

Tous vos réseaux sociaux dans un widget de contact omnicanal. Canaux disponibles : WhatsApp Facebook Messenger Messagerie Twitter et plus encore…

En savoir plus sur HelloBox

Its a great software overall. But I believe they need more people to assist the clients they already have.

The UX was a bit unpleasant at first, but I got the hang of it.

HelloBox - Notes

HelloBox a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 16 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé HelloBox ?

Nicholas
Nicholas
Owner, Designer, Marketer (É.-U.)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

Great product, just not for my business

Commentaires : HelloBox is a great product, and I would have continued to use it if I just needed my customers to contact me directly or fill out a form to have me contact them at a later date. It just so happens that I need an active 24/7 bot to greet my customers, take down information, transfer it to my CRM, and also schedule appointments right there in the chat. HelloBox is a great solution for people who want multiple channels to chat with their customers on all packaged together, however beyond that I'd go with somethign else. Hellobox could have done everything I needed it to do, however, I wasn't interested in it enough to continue with the product.

I liked the vast array of channels to contact the business and you get to choose which channels are turned on and off.

The size of the widget when it was fully expanded. It was a lot to take in sometimes if you had a lot of channels available for contact. Also, I think the more channels to communicate with your customer is a good thing, maybe like 3 to 4 should be limited to the widget. It gets too crowded on there.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks Nicholas for your honest words, we'll take it into account for the next iterration.

Marylou
Project Manager (Mexique)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

Great product, bad service

Commentaires : I like the software, but it's risky. Considerate this before buying it. Also, if you know another software please let me know!

Since my company has a lot of clients, things come up and in digital we need to act quickly. Here with hellobox is my only provider where I have problems to change simply things as: - account settings - get the bills to a new email My clients are upset because we cannot provide them bills for a service, which is a very bad image for the company.

Cesar
CEO (Colombie)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

¡Cuidado con el truco cuando se vence la prueba gratis!

2,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Es increíble que al finalizar el trial, pongan visible en mi sitio web (todos los visitantes lo ven al visitar el website) un mensaje invitando a comprar la versión de pago, lo que resulta molesto para un visitante que no tiene por qué distraerse leyendo un mensaje que no es para él, ni es parte de mi página web. He intentado quitando el código que inserté para el trial, pero es inútil. Algo hace ese código malicioso tras bambalinas, que no desaparece. Parece ser una estrategia engañosa para obligar a comprar los planes de pago, quizás así desaparezca el molesto mensaje, pero ahora ya NO quiero comprarles el servicio porque considero esta estrategia casi fraudulenta. No recomiendo hacer negocios con este proveedor, a riesgo de incurrir en gastos mayores y dolores de cabeza intentando eliminar el software malicioso que parece acompañar el trial.

Cumple con lo prometido en la descripción del producto.

Funciona bien, incluso estuve a punto de comprar el plan anual luego de la prueba gratis. Pero el servicio al cliente es pésimo, no dan respuesta por ninguno de los medios que dejan disponibles en su propio "HelloBox" de su página web. ¡Qué tal, no les funciona ni a ellos mismos!

Nina
Webdesigner (France)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Contact widget for your website

Commentaires : The widget is extremely easy to set up, it supports most social media and traditional channels, there are quite a few options available, and the customer support is great!
I recommend this widget for professional websites.

These are nice features that I didn't find in other contact widgets: - Number of integrations (10 channels available) - Great customization options (picture, badge) - QR code generation for SMS - Option to display business hours - Free trial for one month - Amazing customer support

These are my suggestions to improve the widget further: - Enhance widget position options (currently left or right, no custom positioning) - Would love a "simpler" version with a minimalist design (the current version looks very professional - not suitable for personal or quirky landing pages) - Translation (FR) is not perfect - Add option to display time in 24h format and date as day dd mm - Reduce loading time (currently 5 sec) - Add option to customize the apparition of the widget (event trigger, timer, animation effect.) - No need to enter credit card info to get free trial

Stephen
Stephen
Marketing (R.-U.)
Génie civil, 51-200 employés

Fantastic

Commentaires : Positive. Increased contact and easy to use.

HelloBox allows our customers to get in touch with us fast and in a way that they prefer rather than relying on just email or phone. It offers all the options right on the page so it's easy for users to locate.

I have nothing negative to say about it. Works perfect.

Hey Stephen, we appreciate your great feedback. Thanks a lot

Geschäftsführer | IT Sicherheits & Datenschutz-Experte (Allemagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Great product to put all your social contacts options in one place

Easy to use and great design. I personally love, that I don't have to run a live chat software and can use the channels I already use. With WhatsApp integration on my homepage, I get quite a lot new leads just from that channel. Thanks to the Team of HelloBox 🙌

Nothing so far. Maybe it would be great to integrate more with WhatsApp, so that I can send Newsletter or updates to all my contacts.

Alson
Alson
Creative Director (Singapour)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Good quality product, but seems a bit too bloated for me

Commentaires : HelloBox is the ideal solution to many of our problems. However the speed and also our needs did not match it's demographic. We need automatic funnels as we do not have CSOs who work 24/7

Huge variety of contact points and channels. Great for big businesses to route different client requests to different segments.

Too bloated. The script itself took 3.3s to load.

Diane
President (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Connections of Choice

Commentaires : it's very easy to set up and use. The customer service is great. And it's customization and appearance are great.

It provides my website visitors with an opportunity to connect as they wish. Prior to using HelloBox people could only sign up for my newsletter or a comp session. Now they can connect with me on a variety of platforms

I can't see who is connecting. I'd like to be able to click on the number of hit and see their name or something to identify who they are.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Diane, thanks a lot for your support.

REALTOR (Canada)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Great to use

Commentaires : Very great app that helps get me in contact with leads and prospects immediately and very convenient to use.

The many options for leads, prospects and any contact that come to my website to get in touch with me.

Nothing that I can think of. Perhaps more features will be included in the future.

Digital Marketer (Malaisie)
Internet, 11-50 employés

nice omnichannel contact widget

this tool make it easier for website visitors to get the help they want and need.

so far nothing, perhaps more integration and APIs

Thanks a lot. We are working on adding more API's

Dennis
Online & Content Marketing (Allemagne)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent Chat-Tool

I really like the easy integration, the support as well as the functionality of HelloBox. I am using it for around 5 months now. Some of my clients also are working now with HelloBox and they are very happy with it. It really helps to get in touch with the potential customer and increases CAN increase the conversion rate.

Nothing yet. Since they have implemented conversion tracking through analytics, all my needs are covered.

Experience Designer (Afrique du Sud)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

HelloBox - The smart tool you never knew you ever needed

Commentaires : Pretty damn great. (the founder of HelloBox) is a great guy through and through. He and his team are always willing to help out. Excited to see what lies in the future for this product :)

- Packed with innovative features - Easy to use after some time - Awesome support from the team

- The UX was a bit unpleasant at first, but I got the hang of it

il y a 4 ans

Thanks a lot for you kind words. Love your feedback and looking to the future as well :)

carlos
Agent (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Welcome HelloBox!

Commentaires : Excellent value, lot of options and easy to use.

Finally an affordable solution for real estate.

Do not like too much the website templates and designs.

Managing Director (Grèce)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Great platform to build and manage your community

I loved it! It's a really good platform (all in one) to build and manage your community.

It covers my needs 100%, so no cons to say

Realtor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Great tool to instantly interact with potential clients

Commentaires : I am a Realtor, and buyers looking on agent's website expect to receive the information they're looking for instantly. Now, with HelloBox... they can quickly get a hold of me in the format of they're choosing, not mine.

I absolutely love how professional-looking the HelloBox icon is on my website. Plus, it's not too intrusive on the user... which I believe, leads to a better overall experience on my website.

I can't say that have anything negative to say about HelloBox.

Network Engineer (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, 11-50 employés

HelloBox

I like that it was relatively simple to pick up and work through without a lot of training

Honestly didn’t really find anything I didn’t like but I haven’t been using it very long