A contractors dream come true

Publié le 27/04/2019
Mike M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am glad that we use clockineasy, its allowed us to spend more time on things that matter. I rely on the program to know which job sites my employees are at without having to bother anyone. Payroll is much more effecient and can be done within 1-2 hours. Highly recommend to any contractor!!

Avantages: I dont know how we ever managed without it. First I was a bit skeptical and reluctant to use a time tracking software.. i thought it would be too much for my guys. I was completely wrong, it saves my office so much time and the hassle of text messages in the morning and afternoon from employees. That was a mess. With clockineasy we have everything in organized right away.. no more texts, excel sheets or emails. I gave my payroll provider a user id and every wednesday its like clock work. I am not sure how much money we saved, we never kept track. I'd being willing to bet it in the thousands annualy certaintly more than the cost of the system.

Inconvénients: If you do not archive employees after they leave the company you get charged for them. Even if they didnt use the app during the billing period. It doesnt happen often now I because i stay on top of it now along with my office manager.

I use this tool to run payroll and daily project management for both our construction companies

Publié le 01/04/2019
Daria M.
Payroll Administrator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall we are very happy with the platform.. The support team was key in our
adoption of the software they made sure on boarding was coordinated and easy.

Avantages: Running weekly payroll for two companies using paper timesheets or excel was a
nightmare. Our accountant introduced us to clockineasy and we haven’t looked back
since. The crew clocks in once they arrive on site and their timesheets tells me
everything I need to know: gps project location, face recognition and to-the-minute time.
Most job sites start before I arrive to the office but I can see it all from the mobile app on
my way in. At the end of the week I generate a report for the accountant and a job
costing report for my boss who can see which projects the guys spent their time on.
Heavily recommend to construction/plumbing businesses!

Inconvénients: Personnel clocking in at the office didn’t like to clock in with a photo because of the
face recognition feature.. but then it became an optional feature so its fine

We manage employees timesheets with ClockInEasy at both of our hotels

Publié le 03/04/2019
Donna D.
General Manager
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall a compact system with a lot of neat features, some of them we do not use but its nice to have. The customer support is awesome – their rep is the best!!

Avantages: Simplicity and convenience, the tablets were setup in 10 minutes and employees clocked in from any hotel. Some of our staff rotates so it helped that they only need to remember 1 pin code to clock in. We use face recognition to avoid buddy punching and can leave the tablet unattended, the gps feature isn’t necessary for us but its nice to have. My accountant gets emailed a report every week for both locations and we are all very pleased with how streamlined timesheets and payroll have become. It’s a very compact system with a lot of neat features and it has saved us a lot of headache, time and money. I especially recommended this if you have seasonal/hourly staff.

Inconvénients: Vacation/sick day settings could be a bit better, I already mentioned this to customer support.

Great Product & Serivce

Publié le 27/03/2019
Charles S.
Bookkeeper
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our experience has been great and forthcoming. Our rep has been outstanding since the start and even has visited us from time to time but has always kept in contact to assure great customer service and better access to all our questions and concerns. We haven't run into many troubles as the website is consumer easy as well as the app for our employees.

Avantages: This a great application as we have several job sites outside of our main office. It allows us to be sure our employees arrive on time, leave on time and track who hasn't showed up to work. ClockInEasy give us the ability to have easier access to determine our HR needs to give discipline if needed. The reports that can now be provided also aids in our payroll and job costs.

Inconvénients: As the employees may not be satisfied, it is company policy, there is nothing least to like about this software from a management position. We can only say, that at times the software may have updates and/or problems where they can't punch or log in. This is rare but has happened on some instances but is to be expected.

A Great Tool for Pharmacy-Owners

Publié le 28/08/2018
Meyer D.
Co-Founder
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As an Independent Pharmacy Owner, I stumbled upon ClockInEasy while seeking a simple and affordable timesheet application. ADP was too expensive and so-called "plug-n-Play" solutions sold in staples or OfficeMax just confusing and can't compare with the simplicity and robust use of this application. A great solution for companies trying to lower their overhead costs and unnecessary adminstrative expenses. I highly recommend this for independent pharmacy owners, healthcare practice managers and other retail companies.

Avantages: The name says it all. ClockInEasy is very simple to use! It is also more affordable than solutions offered by ADP or any of those "Plug-N-Play" devices sold in staples which are difficult to operate and costly. As Pharmacy Owner, It allowed me to track my courier drivers time-sheet and their geographical location! Definitely saves a lot of time when dealing with 5 or more employees.

Inconvénients: If only I knew about ClockInEasy earlier... Before I spent ridiculous amount of money on software and hardware that was expensive and primitive.

No longer spending hours doing payroll

Publié le 27/03/2019
Steve R.
Chief Operation Officer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We installed the app on a tablet which everyone uses to clock in and out, every other Wednesday I process a bi-weekly report and email it to my payroll service. Our employees can access all their personal timesheets so it increases transparency and eliminates confusion on payroll amounts

Avantages: With hourly earning employees in the store and on the field, payroll can be a tedious and time consuming task for our business. Collecting accurate time, verifying it and sending to our payroll processor is automated with clockineasy. Its saved us a tremendous amount of time and even money on payroll due to more accurate records.

Inconvénients: Initially did not like that face recognition was mandatory for everyone but they changed that and made it optional.

Great product and service

Publié le 04/04/2019
Bhupinder S.
Vente en gros, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The time sheet reports are very useful and easy to use. The customer service is instant too, I can just call my account manager directly with any questions instead of emailing and waiting for a response.

Avantages: We use Clockineasy at my warehouse and it's very easy for my employees to clock in and out. This really made payroll painless for me and has saved me 3-4 hours every week

Inconvénients: Sometimes employees forget to clock out and I have to manually edit it, but otherwise it has been a smooth process

Great tool for businesses with multiple locations

Publié le 26/03/2019
Rich M.
OWNER/OPERATOR
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We installed an ipad at each location and at this point everyone is used to it. I feel
more comfortable travelling and spending time away from my stores because I have a
clear idea of who is there and when.

Avantages: We initially used the software to spend less time on payroll with the basic clock in / out
feature, but it became a huge help when we expanded our pharmacy locations. I can
manage daily time and attendance off the app from either store or on the road. My
favorite feature is

Inconvénients: Havent had too many problems so far, took about a week to implement between the employees and my payroll processor... Customer service did a good job

Excellent for job costing and field insights

Publié le 26/03/2019
Vadim B.
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Really good customer service, very reliable

Avantages: Our company has personnel on the field and in the warehouse, I like that we can use one system for both. In the warehouse we setup the tablet near the entrance to clock in and out and on the field everyone uses their smartphone. We started stapling copies of the timesheets to client invoice because it shows our guys gps location and face recognition. My clients appreciate the transparency and I think it helps speed payment.

Inconvénients: NO direct sync to my payroll processor but we use the csv file and it works.

Efficient for managing and growing your team size especially during busy periods

Publié le 28/03/2019
Stan U.
VP
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall I am happy with the product, its not expensive, makes payroll a 30 minute process. I just want them to add scheduling.

Avantages: Needless to say this software delivers on simplifying the daily headache of writing time-sheets. More importantly though it gives me more info about the cost of the job so I can manage my employees better. Hiring during busy periods can be very tough with high salaries, so I need to run company as lean as possible, clockineasy helps avoid unnecessary overtime.

Inconvénients: No complains so far.

Timekeeping made simple

Publié le 10/08/2018
Adam B.
Automobile, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Clockineasy makes payroll a breeze, the staff are a pleasure to work with, and the customer support is always there for us when we need it

Avantages: Clockineasy allows me to monitor all of our employee's hours more efficiently. In our company the employees are constantly out in the field, sometimes they do not come into the office at all for the day. With the software I am able to know where my workers are and make sure they are doing their jobs!

Inconvénients: Honestly, we are very pleased with the services overall, no complaints yet.

lockineasy has made things very convenient for my business

Ankit G.
CEO & Founder
Support client

Avantages: use their service for my perfume warehouse and its very easy to view my employees attendance from anywhere. So whenever I am out of town I don't have to worry about my employees showing up on time. I also love that I've gotten rid of the need for storing paper because everything is now saved on my account in the cloud.

Inconvénients: Had an issue with gps, but I called their customer support and they helped me increase the gps range of my warehouse so there were no repeat issues so far

Excellent time tracking for employees

Publié le 03/09/2018
Hedge Fund
Gestion des investissements, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is the future of clocking in and out, it's cool to be onboard early. It's useful for my company, and my coworkers and I all prefer this method since we started using ClockInEasy.

Avantages: We use this at my company and it is very convenient, I can just use my phone to clock in on their app instead of using an annoying finger print machine that barely works. It's good for checking my own hours too so I always know how much I'm getting paid exactly.

Inconvénients: I have not really noticed any con's - it's pretty straight forward.

ClockIn Review

Publié le 17/08/2018
Gurtej S.
Paralegal
Cabinet d'avocats, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We’ve used a few different methods for time and attendance over the years but ClockInEasy has been the easiest for our employees to use and setup. Our management loves the reporting functionalities which help with job costing. Also the customer service has always been a big help throughout which is greatly appreciated.

Inconvénients: If there was an option for my employees to clock out to take lunch that would be nice

Perfect service

Publié le 15/08/2018
Ed B.
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love the awesome user interface. I love how easy it was to run reports; and see where my employees were at any given time. Just an awesome service overall.

Inconvénients: I honestly can't think of anything. Very simple. Easy to use.

This service is vital to my business. I love it!

Publié le 15/08/2018
Adam S.
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Its straight forward. All of my employees have flexible schedules with varying hours. I print out bi-weekly reports and I know EXACTLY who worked for how many hours. I am saving a TON of money. This is especially helpful when I am out of the office on business travel and can't keep an eye on each of my guys. Love it, and I wouldn't be able to work without it!

Inconvénients: The only minor cons that I had with the app ALL got fixed in the newest version of this app. The reporting now is top notch!

I have been using Clockineasy for over a year and its been very useful

Publié le 02/08/2018
Mikhail A.
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: What i like most is that I dont need to buy expensive hardware for my employees to clock in and out. Everything is so simple to access on my phone or computer

Inconvénients: There is no tablet version yet which would be convenient for everyone to use in one location but the phone works well

My review

Publié le 13/09/2018
Avi B.
Construction, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Shows my workers someone is watching them

Inconvénients: Doesn’t come in in different languages so a worker who doesn’t read or speak English has an extremely hard time using.(or at least tells you he can’t use it) I want to eliminate the excuses

Great so far, let's me manage my guys from anywhere

Scott ryan K.
Producer
Support client

Avantages: I can easily see when my crew got to their designated jobs from the app, and it helps me with job costing to see how much I'm spending per job. Good thing is I don't even need to call my team, I know that they arrived

Inconvénients: I can use some more push notifications to get my attention for important updates if my crew is late or doesn't show

Made payroll and timekeeping so easy

Publié le 28/08/2018
Daniel P.
CRM Architect
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Clockineasy is a great help to our company. I use it on a daily basis and it has saved me a lot of time and continues to do so. Great program!!

Avantages: It became very hard to manually keep track of our team with calls, texts, and emails and accurate timekeeping/reports was something we required. We've been using Clockineasy for over a year now and its made everything so convenient. Their service is top notch as well, they always respond right away.

Inconvénients: It would be nice if they had a constant tracking feature since we provide employees with company phones.

GREAT APP EASY TO USE

Publié le 16/08/2018
Deborah C.
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our experience has been great since we signed on to Clock in Easy. The customer service has been excellent and they assisted us through the process without any issues.

Avantages: Clock in Easy is just the software we were looking for. Easy for our employees to download to their phones and very easy to use.

Inconvénients: There wasn’t really anything we did not like about the software.

Huge time saver, very efficient

Publié le 02/08/2018
Tj S.
Director of Design
501-1 000 employés
Support client

Avantages: It's so easy for my team to clock in and out from the warehouse. The ClockInEasy staff is very caring and I can see that they value my time the way they answer promptly and effectively.

Inconvénients: It would be nice if they had a built in scheduler to organize my employees shifts. No other cons really

Review

Publié le 03/04/2019
Brooke S.
Restaurants, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love this app. It works for our small business, the employees like it. It works much better than Homebase, what we were using previously.

Avantages: I really like that it assigns log in numbers, the reports weekly for pay roll, and the ease of an admin changing time for employees that forget to clock in/out. The employees like being able to see their hours from the app on their phones. Customer support is great, the rep has been the best! Always available & helpful.

Inconvénients: I wish that there was an alert to management when an employee doesn't clock out. There isn't much I don't like about this app. So that is not really a con because I catch it when I pull the report.

Huge improvement to our business processes

Vir S.
Commercial Loan Specialist
Services financiers
Support client

Avantages: ClockInEasy makes time tracking so simple with no manual data entry. Also, attaching notes and photos to the timesheets is incredibly useful.

Inconvénients: I am yet to see any major issues with ClockInEasy, just had to re-download app after update. Everything else works perfectly.

Keeps the Integrity & Ease in Timesheets

Publié le 22/04/2019
Christian D.
Analyst - Portfolio Management Group
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We've always had an issue with employee timecards, especially when it comes to what time employees actually clocked in and out. Love how the software shows us the location of employees, that way we can monitor them if need-be. Also a fan of the face-recognition, that way we can stop employees from sharing timecards or clocking in for their coworkers. ClockInEasy saves us an incredible amount of time and money--couldn't be happier!

Inconvénients: Depending on the number of employees, the price can add up. However, I believe it pays for itself with the integrity of the timecards.