difference against my competition

Cameron H.
Support client

Avantages: We have been trialing the 360 virtual tours creator for the last month. Very unknown territory for us. We (Emily PA and I) have found the system very user friendly. We can do a 360 photoshoot of a property in around 15 minutes successfully with no photography training required, however customer support representative has provided excellent tips and support. It only takes us another 15-30 minutes to create and upload to websites the completed 360 tour on the software provided. I have especially found this a very good listing tool. In the last month I have listed 5 new properties and offering the new 360 tool to my vendors I believe it has helped me to secure these things

Inconvénients: At this stage me and my team are very satisfied with the Virtual tours creaotr software and their service.

envoyé par Virtual Tours Creator le 27/06/2018

Thank you Cameron for taking time to write this review.

This is the way of the future

Michelle V.
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: interstate and overseas clients

Avantages: Thank you so much to your entire team for doing the Virtual Tour for me. It has generated much interest and I feel confident that clients in Sydney, Melbourne and overseas will benefit greatly.
It is very user friendly and because the Virtual Tour is so unique I feel other Real Estate Agents will follow suite. Your ongoing support, training and availability speaks volumes. This is the way of the future so I am very happy to be part of this amazing creation

Inconvénients: No disadvantages , As i have written above I am very happy with the virtual tours and ongoing service.

envoyé par Virtual Tours Creator le 27/06/2018

Thank you for your review.

Easy to use, produces great virtual tours, affordable. Great staff.

Publié le 16/05/2018
Aimee T.
Marketing Manager
Support client

Avantages: Virtual Tours Creator has provided an easy, affordable and flexible option to produce virtual tours for our properties. One of the company's biggest assets in my opinion is Tom - he is so helpful and accommodating, nothing is ever too much trouble. Great customer service and a great product.

Inconvénients: I really don't have anything negative to say. I know they are working on upgrades all the time and it will continue to improve.

envoyé par Virtual Tours Creator le 24/05/2018

Thank you so much!! Yes we offer the most affordable and easy solution on the market and we glad that you like it. Great to have your support and all the best with your business!

Executive was wonderful to deal " A No Brainer Decision To Purchase "

Publié le 16/05/2018
Darren D.
Principal & Licensee
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Value add for our customers

Avantages: Ease of use and user friendly, I have had other quotes on this type of camera and I still think that this is the best value for money that you will find on the market.

Inconvénients: Need to be able to load all photos at once, in saying that it is very easy to load individually, and the software program does load quickly as well.

envoyé par Virtual Tours Creator le 07/06/2018

Thank you for taking time to write this review Darren. Great to know you have a great experience with our software. Batch upload coming soon!

A great product with great backup support for Real Estate Professionals, definitely a must have.

Publié le 30/05/2018
Mark E.
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Listings and very happy Vendors.

Avantages: It' very easy to use, I have very limited computer experience and I find it a breeze to use. It's a great way to show case your property to local and interstate buyers. Love the Virtual Goggle presentation it's a hit with our client's.

Inconvénients: None it's seriously easy to use. I haven't found any cons at present and I doubt that I will we love the product.

envoyé par Virtual Tours Creator le 07/06/2018

Thank you for the review Mark, we are very happy it works for you!

Great Product

Publié le 15/05/2018
Robert P.
Director/Principal
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: Very Very Cost effective Virtal tours and so easy to use

Avantages: Produces great tours and links very easily to web portals, If i have had any problems Tom is very accessible.

Inconvénients: I Have not found any yet problems with the website yet. The site is user friendly only took me a little time to get use to it.

envoyé par Virtual Tours Creator le 22/05/2018

Hi Robert, Thank you for your amazing feedback. You are doing a great job in Sydney. According to our stats your VTC virtual tours get the most views in Australia. Great job!

game changer for how we present our properties

Nick P.
Sales Consultant
Support client

Avantages: VTC has been a game changer for how we present our properties in market. We can now offer our prospective buyers the opportunity to inspect property in circumstances where in the past it has been difficult. Easy to use and time efficient whilst integrating with our back of house systems.

Inconvénients: No cons or any problems so far, all service and training provided. As I said easy to use and efficient.

Great Nick! Thanks.

Great software for virtual tours, easy, simple, no coding skills required!

Publié le 15/05/2018
Artur P.
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: great to show our facilities to clients, stakeholders

Avantages: I had no prior knowledge of how to create virtual tours but after creating my first one I realized it was incredibly easy. Very affordable! Great support.

Inconvénients: So far really good. I had some questions and received support from customer service. Really good experience so far!

envoyé par Virtual Tours Creator le 22/05/2018

Thank you Arthur for your feedback. It's great to know that our clients enjoy using virtual tours. Our software was designed to be easy for users with all skill levels. If you have any further feedback please feel free to contact our customer service team.

Simple virtual tours for holiday rentals

Publié le 24/05/2018
Anna O.
Resort Manager
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great feedback from our guests. They get all info they need before arriving at our Resort.

Avantages: Easy and affordable solution. Great feedback from our guests. It was very easy and fast to do the tours.

Inconvénients: All went well. No negatives. If anything maybe the floor plan should be bigger so I can fit more hotspots.

envoyé par Virtual Tours Creator le 07/06/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are already working on a bigger floor plan so great to know this feature is requested.

Useful easy tool

Tom D.
Photographie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: great to show customers a preview of end product

Avantages: Great tool. I use it as a preview tool to show customers 360 scenes before taking 360 videos. simple but efficient.

Inconvénients: No cons for me, doesn't have plenty of customise options but I like it for simplicity and easy of use.

Thanks Tom!