En savoir plus sur A2X

A2X automatise la comptabilité e-commerce pour les vendeurs Amazon et les boutiques Shopify dans le monde entier. Ce logiciel est utilisé par les principaux comptables d'e-commerce à l'échelle internationale.

En savoir plus sur A2X

Just link it to Amazon & Xero then fill in the reports. Given we track our inventory levels in Xero it makes for such an easy integration.

Onboarding was tricky as a beginner. It can be hard to know how everything works when you start on your own.

A2X - Notes

A2X a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 281 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé A2X ?

Jake
Jake
eCommerce Analyst (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés

Cool Software To Track Amazon Marketplace Sales

Commentaires : Excellent. Solved a few annoying issues we had and sped up some reporting internally.

Amazon Support is the bee's knees if you ever need it. This software speeds up a process and gives you ore time to deal with other tasks. That time savings alone is enough to justify the cost for our company. The integrations are top notch.

The price, I can't use it for my personal side gigs as I wouldn't be able to justify the cost due to low sales volume via Amazon channel, it's more of a niche channel for me, compared to, say, eBay. Great for high-volume business use, in that case the price is pretty much negligible.

April
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Integration Software for Amazon FBA sellers

Commentaires : A2X helps solve the issue of getting the Amazon settlement information correctly into Quick Books Online with ease as an Amazon 3rd party seller.

It is easy to navigate the process of the export of Amazon settlement reports and the import into Quickbooks online. The information has been accurate.

Nothing, it serves its purpose. I have not had any issues with software.

Alternatives envisagées : Entriwise

Pourquoi choisir A2X : A2X reported the Information from Amazon in an easier to figure out fashion.

Logiciel antérieur : Entriwise

Pourquoi passer à A2X : Ease of understanding imported information and it is user friendly.

Keith
Proprietor (R.-U.)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Expensive for what it does !

Commentaires : Had a lot of issues initially​ getting it set up correctly to handle zero-rated sales and disappointed I needed an additional license for the US when the product is already expensive for what it does.

Easier than importing and exporting using spreadsheets

Expensive for what it does and the subscription is limited to 5 market places which does not allow you to do Europe​ and US.

Managing Director (R.-U.)
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés

A Must Have

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Customer service have been consistent and on hand from enquiry to set up and beyond with any questions we have had.

-ease of use -VAT consolidation -cross platform integration -customer service

-time taken to set up was a bit lengthy (but worth it) -be great to include a stock tracking integration

Ivan
Chief Accounting Officer (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

A2X review from daily user

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We are the fast growing E-commerce company, with over 2000 transactions a day.
A2X is simplifying and uniting our daily routine.

Simplicity, customization, payout editing, QBO compatibility

None (so far).

Eli
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Highly Recommended

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : A2X is the go-to accounting software for e-commerce clients. A2X makes bookkeeping and accounting easy for my Shopify client. The process is easy, understandable and efficient, the integration with QBO is outstanding and the A2X support team is ready and available to help. I highly recommend A2X.

Unable to keep multiple tabs open - could be browser difficulty not A2X.

Clark
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Highly Recommended!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I've been using A2X for over 2 years and couldn't be more pleased. The multi-country plan is fairly priced and saves me a TON of time. I couldn't imagine going back to the "old" way. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to save time recording transactions from Amazon Seller Accounts into their QuickBooks software, especially multi-country accounts. Setup is a breeze and customer support if very responsive.

It is very easy to use and saves a ton of bookkeeping time.

No complaints. This software easily handles all my needs.

Donna
Manager (R.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

Game changer

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Great customer service

This brilliant software takes the pain out of accounting for selling on Amazon!! Would not work with a Amazon seller without it - an essential software subscription

Really enjoy it no complaints, it is very easy to use

Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Matières plastiques, 2-10 employés

Just works

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Excellent and very responsive.

Easy to set up and implement. Our Bookkeeper had it operational and integrated with QBO in 2 hours

A little pricy ($70/mo) as we only use it for Amazon every 2 weeks to ingest data after payout.

Alternatives envisagées : Xero

Pourquoi passer à A2X : Recommended by industry peers

Founder (R.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Life saver

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Very positive - our accountants are very grateful!

It's makes an otherwise complex task simple - I'd spend hours with my accountants trying too figure out Amazon cashflow otherwise!

I think some more descriptions around the payments would be useful - thought this would need to come from Amazon

Accounting Manager (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

A2X for Accountants

Commentaires : A2X has taken a very manual process for me and automated it. What used to take me a half hour or more can now be done with the touch of a button. This saves me valuable time and also saves my clients money. The data that can be synced with Quickbooks Online is so valuable. E-commerce clients now have great visibility in what it really costs to sell on Amazon. I'm so excited about trying out A2X for Shopify now too!

A2X makes it so easy to post the settlements for selling on Amazon. They break out all the categories which make up the settlement and post that to the general ledger. It gives business owners great information about their Amazon sales so they know how much they are making and the costs associated with selling on Amazon. I also love that it will break up the settlements by months, so I don't have to manually adjust for sales that fall over two months in one settlement period. A2X saves me so much time working for my e-commerce clients. I've called in for a question and they were very quick to respond and give me an answer.

The only suggestion I would have to improve the software is to make a glossary of all the different line items in the settlements. Sometimes it is difficult to determine what a fee is for by just the description. Otherwise, I have had no problems with this software.

Greg
Founder (R.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Excellent app. Highly recommended

Commentaires : I've run a few a couple of large global online stores over the last 10 or so years on the Shopify platform and getting accurate sales data into our accounting software has generally been a right pain, not to mention time consuming! We've done it manually, we've used a plethora of different apps and NONE of them (really none) have been able to do it correctly and more importantly, accurately. There was always issues with one thing or another that made us still have to manually do things. This defeated the purpose! I thought I was finished trying to find an automated solution, but when I launched my latest venture I came across A2X and thought I would give it one last go! After signing up I started to work through the connections and then (honestly) immediately thought this is too complicated (it is very in-depth but I suppose if you want it to work correctly it needs to be). I thought this was going to be another waste of time but I reached out to support. The response I got was AMAZING and a video call was set up where I worked one-to-one with someone on the their onboarding team who worked through each and every part of their app and made the right selections and connections that were appropriate for my business and the platform / accounting software and payment providers I use to ensure all the date mapped correctly into XERO. Even received a follow up a couple of weeks later checking if everything was fine! This is the way onboarding and customer support SHOULD work b

Does what says on the tin. We've tried countless other apps and all of them have one issue or another and this one just works

nothing really. It would be better if the setup was simplified, but the onboarding team was amazing and sorted this out for me. Providing they can offer this same onboarding assistance to everyone then there isn't an issue

Chelsea
Number Crunching Rock Star (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Worth every penny!

A2X is incredibly easy to use and it gets all your data into the bookkeeping software in manageable pieces, so your system doesn't get bogged down with all the sales data. Customer service is top-notch and responds very quickly.

Honestly, I haven't found anything I disliked that customer service couldn't fix for me.

Alternatives envisagées : Webgility

Pourquoi passer à A2X : Great value for the service offered

Carly
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

A2X was the simple solution to connect Shopify to QuickBooks Online

Commentaires : It was a simple process to set the app up on the backend, and the implementation was also similarly easy. I have no complaints. It does what it was intended to do by connecting the two products that I needed it to and transfering amounts.

The best thing about A2X is honestly that you can set it and forget it. It's an app designed as a connecting piece, so as long as I'm seeing my purchases transfer correctly, it is working. It was easy to setup: I watched an eLearning video on YouTube created by a small business accountant/bookkeeper to see how the process went for implementation and that helped me to make my final decision to purchase the product. It was easy to setup and implement.

I haven't found any cons about this software: there is a "!" on one of the features, but I spoke with the support and they assured me that on my end and for my needs, it is setup correctly. I basically needed the app to help connect my e-commerce Shopify store to my QuickBooks Online account. It was fairly simple to implement after watching the video, and I setup it up and just let it do it's thing. I haven't had any issues with it and have been using it now for... going on close to 3 months.

Jillian
Jillian
Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Absolutely essential for any and all Amazon sellers

Commentaires : Love love love! and plus their support staff is so fantastic and if you bring up any valid issues, they will often release a product update to solve that problem in a short amount of time.

It is really hard to get all the fees and discounts and fba related stuff charged correctly on your own out of Seller Central. A2X does it ALL and just maps and syncs directly to Xero. It's a game changer in terms of accuracy and efficiency.

Once there are a lot of skus, it can be tough to filter them to fill in missing costs for the cogs reporting.

Ricky
Practice Manager (R.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

Best Amazon to Xero integration on the market

Customer support is supreme so if you get stuck, help is on the way. Integration is great as you can copy tax and account mappings across to new clients very easily. Integration into Xero can be customized and very simple to do. its reliable and we can trust it will work every time.

Not much really! It's not really a con of the software but if A2X ventured out into other selling platforms like Shopify and eBay, then it would make our lives so easy!

Eileen
E-Commerce Accountant (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Couldn't Do My Job Without A2X

Commentaires : I have been using A2X for 2.5 years and it makes my job SO much easier. It pulls in Amazon sales data and maps it to the appropriate accounts. It allows me to reconcile fast and easy. I can't imagine doing my job without it! It really is a must have for all accountants and bookkeepers posting Amazon sales.

Fast and reliable customer service. Accurately summarizes Amazon sales and creates an invoice. Clean and user friendly interface.

Honestly, I have nothing bad to say about A2X.

Rohan
Rohan
Marketing Executive (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Time and Money saver A2X

Commentaires : Quick respond of A2X saves lots of time and save

A2X make the process easier for selling on Amazon. It gives great information to the business owner about their sales. It responds very quickly so saves lots of time.

It doesn't work for other sales channels.

Kerry Ann Smith (INPHOQUS ACCOUNTING &
CPA (É.-U.)

E-commerce Accounting, without the fuss

Commentaires : Here at InPhoqus Accounting & Tax Services , we take great pride in the level of expertise we offer to digital and online business owners; most of whom were sick and tired of standard accounting solutions that were not meeting their e-commerce needs. We help our e-commerce clients save time and increase their bottom time. A2X is one of the primary reasons we are able to do what we do. A2X is easy to use and their customer service is second to none. Really awesome tool! Highly recommended! Get started with A2X today you will not regret it!

Ease of Use, Customer service and now has Walmart

No dislikes- This is truly an awesome tool

Director (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Great resource for Amazon users

Commentaires : Highly recommended for any Amazon sellers.

A2X has saved our clients hours and hours of work in analysing Sales and posting the results to their Xero accounts.

Took a little while to set up and configure, but once done easy to use.

Richard
Success Leader (É.-U.)

Absolutely Amazing

Commentaires : The ease of use and the time it saves.

The fact that A2X takes a task that would normally take 20 to 30 mins to complete and brings it to 5 mins or less, us and our clients to concentrate on others tasks to grow our business.

Management Accountant (R.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Game changer without a doubt!

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : A2X saves time and is extremely reliable and accurate

I like that this software is so easy to use once it has been set up. It really does save time and with daily imports I know that my data is up to date.

The integration with the bookkeeping software wasn't difficult but it does take some time to set up the initial mapping process correctly.

Philip
Director (Irlande)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Top Class Customer Service

Commentaires : Frees up a lot of our time to concentrate on other areas of our business.

Game changer software. Top-class customer Service Always there to help & answer my questions

Mapping can be tricky & can take some time to complete

Jeremy
CPA (É.-U.)

A2x truly makes accounting for amazon sellers possible.

A2x always works. It provides accurate and detailed information for the settlement period. The team is always making improvements to their product. Tech support is super fast and knowledgeable.

Musician (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 501-1 000 employés

Time Saver

Commentaires : Our company had about 80 SKUs, and this software was great for us. I could delete imported information out of QB and re-import it after changing my settings on A2X. I was able to adjust and fine tune quite nicely. When I had questions, the support team answered quickly and intelligently. The inventory function is also excellent and useful.

This software integrated very easily with AMZ. I was able to adjust every line item that came from AMZ to go exactly where I want it within QB. Once set up, this software required very little maintenance. I saved an immense amount of time with A2X. Time is Money.

very small con: I requested progress bars for certain buttons where it was not clear that the action was underway or done. Support said that this function was under development.