15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Wufoo

Wufoo vous aide à créer des formulaires de contact, des enquêtes en ligne et des invitations afin que vous puissiez collecter des données, des inscriptions et des paiements en ligne.

En savoir plus sur Wufoo

The Wufoo online software functions so well that I've never had to contact technical support with a problem.

It wasn't ideal, but I fully recognize it is an inconvenience that most users will not experience.

Wufoo - Notes

Wufoo a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 210 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Wufoo ?

Cedric Toussaint
Cedric Toussaint
Community Manager (Bénin)
Design, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Bon logiciel d'enquête

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Ce logiciel est bon pour les enquêtes car il fourni de bon formulaire

Je ne lui trouve aucun inconvénient. Je l'apprécie

Ken
Ken
Director - Communications & Sales Development (Canada)

Above & Beyond Support Thanks Wufoo

Commentaires : Ease of use, Simple to Embed on a Website, Simple to customize. Love the intergrations

How many times have you come across a software product where the only method of support is via email and groaned. Or in another instance reached out to a support team of a product only to get the feeling from the support person that they either were not taking you seriously or were defensive about thier product. We have been using Wufoo forms for the last seven years and in all of that time we have never had any techinical issue with any of the forms or excellent intergrations that they offer. That is to say at least we didn't until just recently. I won't bore you with the technical details of the issue other then to say some of our cleints could not access the forms. To make matters worse I we discovered the issue late on a Thursday before a four day holiday weekend. I knew from past support tickets that thier support desk was limited during holidays and on weekends. So I pushed the ticket thru not expecting anything until Monday, And also by chance late in the evening I shot them a message on Facebook Messenger. Much to my amazement I got an almost imeditate response. Not only did they take my issue seriously but they listened to what I had told them and advised that this advice helped to narrow down the underlying problem that had just cropped up in thier system. Not only did the fix the issue in a timely manner but they followed up several times of the next few days to ensure it stayed fixed. One could not hope for a better partner!!!

I do not have a lot of cons about the product but could use more sort features when you have a lot of forms.

Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Super Easy & Looks Great

Commentaires : I use it internally mostly for intake & outake forms for clients. My favorite thing is that it can be emailed out with all the information so I dont have to take the extra time to log back into the system

I really like Wufoo as opposed to some of the other survey options because it is super easy drag and drop type set up, very intuitive, I can add in a direction video, and it looks really good! Best of all, it sends me an email with all the info so I dont have log back in to find it.

The cost is a little high considering there are some free options out there but I think some of the extra features are worth it.

Alex
Senior Salesforce Administrator (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A little dated, but fully functional, easy, and inexpensive.

Commentaires : I used Wufoo to quickly stand up some entry forms for a few different systems - an internal IT ticketing system (via Zendesk), and a couple different project management tools (via Asana and JIRA). All of these groups were getting too many ad-hoc requests either via desk walkups or emails to a departmental address. We set up entry forms, sent the entries to the appropriate systems, and used those as the official channels to request help from. It worked great and allowed for quick changes to the forms as necessary.

Wufoo is cheap and easy. It's a great scrappy solution for entry forms that need quick and easy setup and integrations with things like ticketing systems or project management tools.

When I was using Wufoo, the interface and site felt pretty dated - like it was built in 2005 and hadn't been restyled or had much improvement since. That said, it looks like they've done some minor improvements in the last year and the look/feel doesn't really matter as it's purely a functional tool.

Georgiana
Owner (Belize)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2–10 employés

Chose Wufoo Now!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : My experience using this software is amazing.

I love that Wufoo can be integrated with other software which can provide more information. It is also integrated with the best. The access and permission are amazing. You have access to your forms and all your reports which can be managed using your account. The Multi-Channel Distribution is great for all businesses. It can identify your contact using your app and can also track other information.

I love the software it's amazing. 100% recommend

Atour
Analyst (É.-U.)
Recherche, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

It has strong data protection measures and SSL encryption.

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Wufoo is more visually appealing and has an easy-to-navigate user experience. One notable difference between Gravity forms and Wufoo, for instance, is that the setup process for Wufoo is significantly easier.

Wufoo is simple to use, even for individuals with limited technological expertise, because to its functionality and design. Forms can be professionally designed with custom branding. The creation of user-friendly forms can benefit from branching.

In comparison to other platforms, customer assistance isn't very good. Wufoo's lack of an offline option has drawn criticism from users, who claim that this restricts access in places with poor internet.

Shade
Brand Strategist (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

I like Wufoo

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall, its not a bad platform. It gets the job done.

If you are looking for a simple platform use Wufoo. Its easy and user friendly.

I would like to have a few more design concepts added. Overall, it's not bad.

Sinoun
Sinoun
Owner (É.-U.)
Internet, 2–10 employés

Great solution for smart forms

I've been using Wufoo for so long that I have hundreds of forms under my account. I love Wufoo because they make it super easy to create simple and smart/complex forms. The ease of use is perhaps my favorite thing about Wufoo. Also, their customer service is TOP NOTCH. I get responses within a couple of hours most of the time if I ever need anything. This makes a world of difference when you have clients waiting on a reply. I really appreciate that about Wufoo!

What I like least is the hideous default form look. They haven't changed the default look for years and it looks VERY dated. You have to always style the forms if you don't want to have a form that looks like it was from 15 years ago. Once you style, it's awesome and beautiful, but it's too bad that Wufoo doesn't take interface and design very seriously. Wufoo brand and site also looks like it targets children. Also, Wufoo isn't cheap, but it's about comparable to other solutions so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Prudencia
Prudencia
Technician in Energy and Thermal Engineering (France)
Recherche, 51–200 employés

Wufoo review

4,0 il y a 11 mois

I find Wufoo to be an excellent choice for generating online forms and surveys due to its user-friendly drag and drop interface and customizable templates. Not only that, but it also integrates well with other services like Salesforce and MailChimp, making it easy to transfer collected data to other applications.

I really don't have any dislikes; I just wish it was easier to create themes, but it's not that significant.

Dean
Dean
Director of Information Systems (Canada)
Enseignement supérieur, 11–50 employés

Easy web forms

Commentaires : We have used Wufoo for many forms that help streamline our workflows. It's great for replacing paper forms, handling registrations, and for simple merchandise sales.

- Easy to use form editor - Good options for conditional display of fields - various payment processors including PayPal, Stripe and Square - Interfaces with other products via API - default theme is mobile friendly - easily embeds in WordPress or looks great a standalone form - Responsive support department

- No digital signatures native to the product (can interface with other paid products) - Limited number of long answer fields per form (so it can't be used for a longer survey)

TROY
Agency Owner (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2–10 employés

wufoo review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

we like the customization making it shorter or longer if needed

i don't have anything negative to say about wufoo

Enseignement supérieur, 51–200 employés

Still a great survey tool

Commentaires : Fast surveys of employees and faculty. Secure and anonymous surveys possible for sensitive topics.

We have used this for several years now and we still consider this as one of the best survey tools on the market. Every now and then we start looking into all the new and coming survey companies that pop up but this one still wins.

wish they would make it easier to integrate into a SIS. Some of their API information is very complicated.

Christian
Medical copy editor (Rwanda)
Édition, 51–200 employés

Easy and quick online form builder saving time and money

Clean interface, user-friendly and self-explanatory. Most important information is highlighted in an intuitive way on the home page. A wide variety of templates for most needs but also customisation option that satisfy anyone. Integration of the third party software makes it even more desirable extending capabilities to the next level.

Google analytics integration is not free, while some competitions like jotform provides it for free

Institutions religieuses, 201–500 employés

Useful, easy and fun!

Wufoo is the most user-friendly and most fun of all survey-building software I've used. It has good analytics, makes it easy to share your survey & export your data, and makes it easy to build a survey how you want it--including providing commonly used questions like "email" and "address," which always saved me a bit more time. Wufoo ranks highest in my book in terms of fun because it makes the participant experience quirky and colorful--it's good for information gathering, simple forms, and registrations (especially since you can integrate payment so easily!). It may not be my go-to for the most complex of surveys, but for a quick form or event registration it is my program of choice.

Wufoo as a website often has some difficulties--the website can be down, I've had trouble accessing because without clearing my history, etc. When I've relied on Wufoo for work, this has undoubtedly caused me frustration and costed me time, but nonetheless I am still a fan.

Hôtellerie, 201–500 employés

Great for Straight-Forward Forms

Wufoo is easy to use for basic forms. The drag and drop feature allows you to build a new form in minutes and set up notifications when new submissions are received. You can format the text itself, but you need to be careful because it gets easily stripped from the code.

Working with the form or field logic can be tricky. This is done on a separate page from your form, so it's difficult when you need to go back to your form to review anything. Logic can be applied at a field or page level but unfortunately cannot be easily duplicated.

Ruth
HR Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

I love Wufoo!

Commentaires : I have had a great experience with Wufoo - reasonable price and user friendly.

Wufoo provide a quality product to help us manage all our HR forms for our organization - everything from application forms to acknowledgements and absence request forms. It's great to have everything all in one location and be able to easily build the forms. Wufoo has made the process very user friendly and provides lots of resources to use forms in the best way possible.

I honestly can't think of what I like least about this software. It really fits our needs as an organization and we have found it to be a very valuable tool at a very reasonable price point.

Craig
Manager (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11–50 employés

Good Form Builder

Commentaires : Wufoo took what was sheer drudgery and made it into a much simpler process for me and my employees. This has saved us a lot of time, and quite frankly, frustration when collecting information from our customers.

It is highly customizable, and pretty easy to use. I was able to get the basics down fairly quickly, then I was able to dive in to the more advanced features. It has made collecting data much easier.

The mobile site is a little funky. I usually just switch the the desktop view.

Psychologie, 11–50 employés

Simple to use and great for small businesses

Commentaires : Wufoo has been great for our business. We are a small non profit where every dollar we can save on the administrative side can be use for client treatment.

This gives us an easy way to have online registration forms for our clients to fill out and submit to us electronically. We are able to save them as PDFs directly to their charts.

Unable to disable a form yet save it in case you want to use it later. The package we have gives us 10 forms so to try a new version we have to delete the old version and hope the new version is what we want since we have 10 forms being used.

Theo
Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Wufoo Forms | 2019

Wufoo offers immediate and seamless edits to their forms. Whenever a client has a request for an edit or change to a form, the form edits go live within seconds or less after clicking save. The forms also are highly customizable so you are able to match the design to its destination's.

Although they recently added logic branching, the new feature seems as if it is still in beta. The feature takes you away from the initial form setup into a new window which makes it a bit difficult to get a good overview.

Wufoo makes it super easy to create powerful forms.

Commentaires : It only takes a couple of minutes to spin up a new form. Awesome!

Creating forms is super easy. The power features included are easy to configure and make any simple form more powerful.

While the Wufoo team is super helpful, they're super slow to release new functionality and improvements. Their pricing is a bit higher than competitors and styling forms can be a bit tricky.

Vente au détail, 51–200 employés

Wufoo Sotware

Commentaires : Fun, easy to understand and use with limited coding experience or skills. Would be much better if user had greater formatting option as well as the ability to resolve issues without having to rely on the company.
Also can appear very basic - which depending on the user can be a good or a bad thing

Hosting online forms is simple. Was easily customisable and easy to use for a inexperienced novice like myself. Was able to master 80% of how it works/usage within a day with the ease of cut and paste functionality

Although it offered easy cut and paste functionality, trying to format fields was very limited and cumbersome/difficult. Also problems encountered couldn't be easily resolved even though we had a fully complementary IT team in house.

Paige
Marketing & Communications Manager (É.-U.)

Wufoo makes it easy to create & organize forms!

Wufoo provides tons of functionality in the forms themselves. They have any field available that you will ever need. It's also easy to add & remove fields, and drag them around to personalize your form. Wufoo's reports feature also is a very useful feature for sharing the results of the forms.

For a form creation software, they have a bad site navigation. It's always difficult to get to where you want to go on the site, unless you hit the "back" button in your browser. I wish there was an easy way to get to the different pieces of the form info from whichever piece you are editing, instead of having to go back to the main homepage.

Clarice
Director of Dveelopment (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Woo for Wufoo

Commentaires : We use it for our donation portal and we have integrated it to stripe and our donors have found the platform super easy to use

Ability to create forms is so simple multiple users Form integration to things like stripe or constant contact easiness to run reports Website integration is key

Limit of users allowed to use Wufoo Was difficult for some of the older employees at first Two step form for app integration

Institutions religieuses, 51–200 employés

Solid features

Commentaires : Overall, Wufoo has worked great for our organization. We have numerous forms active at any time, some linked on our website and others that are standalone. Several departments utilize Wufoo for everything from HR questionnaires to newcomer info forms. It is easy to search data on the Wufoo website or export it to do our own analysis. Without it, our Marcom department would have to spend a lot more to code forms on our website.

There is a large variety of ways I can put together my forms, including conditional questions.

On one particular form, we literally ran out of capacity within the software to ask all the questions we wanted to ask with all the conditions we wanted.

Evie
Outreach Assistant Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

So many forms, so little time

Wufoo has just about everything you need to build great looking and functioning forms! I have tried several form softwares but Wufoo is by far the best.

None really, there has not been any issues with any of our forms