Great products and service!

Publié le 28/11/2019
Connor H.
Articles de sport, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THEY PROVIDE ARE PORBABLY SOME OF THE BEST OUT THERE. THEY WERE ABLE TO GET ALL OF THE SAME ITEMS I DROPSHIPPED THROUGH RSR GROUP AND PUT THEM ON OUR WEBSITE AND THEY COVERED A LOT OF THE PROCESS. THEY MADE THE TEMPLATE AND TOOK CARE OF THE RED TAPE TYPE OF STUFF, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ADD YOUR PERSONAL FLAIR AND IMAGES TO IT. ONCE YOU GO THROUGH THE TRAINING IT BECOMES A LOT EASIER AND QUICKER TO GET THINGS DONE THEY CAN BE A BIT PRICEY FOR A SMALL BUSINESS AND YOU WILL NEED TO PLAN ON SPENDING MUCH MORE THAN THE $350 A MONTH AND MAKE SURE YOU READ WHATEVER CONTRACTS THEY HAVE YOU SIGN COMPLETELY. I WAS UNAWARE OF A FEW DIFFERENT THINGS THAT I SIGNED UP FOR AND ONLY REALIZED AFTERWARDS THAT I REALLY COULDNT AFFORD IT LONG TERM.

Avantages: THE POS SYSTEM IS VERY IN DEPTH

LOTS OF ACCOUNTS TO MAKE WITH MANY COMPANIES
NOT THE BEST COMMUNICATION BETWEEN DEPARTMENTS
UNEXPECTED COSTS
LONG TERM CONTRACTS CUAGHT ME BY SURPRISE

Great product, with lots of features.

Publié le 21/06/2018
Paul S.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As we were one of the first adopters we had a few issues, but they were addressed in a timely manner. We converted over to Cumulus from Retail Star, and I was a little disappointed that some of the main features that I used on a daily basis were not accessible on day 1. After some updates these features are accessible now.

Avantages: Ease of use with a host of features. Cloud based allows for Inventory access from anywhere with Internet access.

Inconvénients: We had the local server option install for redundancy, but this service can be slow at times. Plus any updates to products are not instant.

envoyé par Celerant Technology le 23/10/2019

Thanks for the review, Paul!

Happy with our new POS

Publié le 21/06/2018
Roxanne B.
Mode et vêtements, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: All my products transfered over to the new data base, my empolyees love our new touchscreen cash register monitor, customer support and training people are awesome to work with! Overall the product is super easy to work with.

Inconvénients: When ordering on a PO I wish there was a way to see "on hand" items on the same screen as the PO. (I heard that this will be in an upcoming update though). Also, I wish I could just hit the ENTER button when doing searches (instead of mousing up to the search button).

envoyé par Celerant Technology le 23/10/2019

Thanks for the review, Roxanne! And, yes, we have now added that feature to our software. You can now see "On Hand' items on the same screen as the PO. Hopefully you have already upgraded to our current version, if not- please reach out to our Updates Department and we can schedule your update!

The transition to the Cumulus platform was easy and seamless, the staff ensured we were completely satisfied.

Publié le 25/07/2018
Todd G.
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Simple to use, easy to learn and well supported by a professional staff. Implementation was a breeze

Inconvénients: The website development did not end up meeting our expectations but, they were willing to work with our chosen developer

envoyé par Celerant Technology le 23/10/2019

Happy to hear it, Todd! We value you as a client!

Publié le 21/09/2018
Eddie H.
Pres
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: CSR made this change over tolerable! They seem to understand our needs and concerns and in my opinion, they have been extremely helpful.

Avantages: I feel that the combination of our Cumulus operation system and our website, our 65 year old business might be able to come of age in the 21st century.

Inconvénients: This system is much slower when it comes to saving and finishing at the pos and back office compared to Retail Star.

envoyé par Celerant Technology le 23/10/2019

Thanks, Eddie! We appreciate your great review and more importantly, your partnership for so many years!

Worth the learning curve

Publié le 27/07/2018
Alison T.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like having the ability to work in remote locations. The pre set reporting helps with inventory control.

Inconvénients: I miss the customizations from Retail Star and the ability to access older information from customer store credits and gift cards.

envoyé par Celerant Technology le 23/10/2019

Thanks for the review, Alison! Considering Cumulus is web-based, you can access it from anywhere, anytime- and we're happy to see you are taking advantage of that!

Excellent for medium sized shops

Publié le 17/07/2018
Scott P.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Everyone I've dealt with has been extremely friendly and helpful during the setup and training process. The support after the sale when minor issues have arisen has been excellent as well.

Avantages: Tons of features
Shooting range management
Inventory Management
Built in bound book software
Smartwaiver integration
i4473 integration
Training course management
Fairly intuitive interface
Helpful and quick to react tech support

Inconvénients: Not as easy to set up as the bargain guys (as expected)
No gunsmith support yet
No simple offline mode (local servers are optional, but if cloud based, there isn't a temporary cache to allow operation when the internet fails)

envoyé par Celerant Technology le 23/10/2019

Thanks for all the positive feedback, Scott! Its much appreciated and we love hearing what a great experience you have had with our customer service and support teams!

Vary easy to use once I got the hang of it

Publié le 20/07/2018
Darrin J.
ceo
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This has everything I need to run a indoor shooting range and gun shop. Once products are imported correctly it is vary easy

Inconvénients: I wish it was easier to take in used guns through the system. every once in a wile i can use the same log in and have to use another.

envoyé par Celerant Technology le 23/10/2019

Thanks for the review, Darrin! It's much appreciated!

Review of Cumulus

Publié le 25/09/2018
Rohit B.
Mode et vêtements, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Nice layout, and very good features for a retail store. Love that my website is connected with the point of sale system.

Inconvénients: Lots of glitches in the beginning. Also Tech support not mac save even though product is being offered.

envoyé par Celerant Technology le 23/10/2019

Thanks for the review, Rohit! We appreciate your partnership!