ADP Review

James G.
CIO
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We utilise the ADP as part of our decision process. it hosts some rule sets and works as an intermediary between us and the credit bureaus. The ADP enabled us to get up and running in an efficient and timely manner.

Avantages: Ease of use, being able to change items within the system without the need for a development team. Means we can deploy changes without delay

Inconvénients: huge rulesets can be a bit cumbersome to implement, this the sacrifice you pay for ease of use.

envoyé par LendingMetrics le 02/08/2019

Thank-you James for the positive feedback. We note your comments about the huge rules sets and as you have correctly identified, the comprehensive functionality means that all scenarios can be accommodated. Some clients require simple credit risk solutions, whilst in the case of Loans 2 Go, the requirements are very sophisticated and we are pleased that ADP delivers on that need.

Lots of functions and features

Publié le 26/09/2019
HR Generalist
Urbanisme et architecture, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I like ADP, but it is not my favorite HRIS/Payroll system. It may be best for larger companies with dedicated departments to support the different issues that arise from an HRIS. We are a small company and our HR department consists of 3 people. We don't necessarily have the time to troubleshoot ADP or jump through hoops to get in contact with customer service at ADP. Not to mention, they are insanely expensive and tend to charge for every little thing.

Avantages: ADP has many different functions and features for payroll, recruiting, and employee services. It is a full-suite HRIS.

Inconvénients: The reporting is not as intuitive as it could be and sometimes getting help can be difficult. The Bridge is helpful, but sometimes it seems to be lacking. One instance is that ADP rolled out a new performance dashboard and had plenty of training for administrators, but zero training that was created for employee use. So, if the new dashboard comes out shortly before you are ready to administer reviews, you have to create your own training, versus waiting on ADP to create some.

My Experience

Publié le 13/11/2019
Walter M.
Insurance Broker
Assurance, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Definitely easy to use and the interface is pretty intuitive, I don't feel lost when I'm looking for things.

Avantages: One stop shop. I'm able to clock in/out. I can review my paychecks, company benfits, and time cards. It also allows me to request time off.

Inconvénients: I do not know what I like least about the software. It is a simple system that I have simple uses for and it meets those needs.

Best software for tracking hours, payroll

Publié le 24/07/2019
Data Analyst
Automobile, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Log in hours tracking for employees. I use it daily to track my login hours.
Also use for viewing my salary slips. Setting KRO's and a lot more

Avantages: Easy to use, clear interface
It clearly summarize the hours and how much will be paid for both regular & OT hours.
We also use it to set our KRO's and review then during our appraisals. Overall an excellent tool.

Inconvénients: should be able to integrate with more HR activities. I hope they would enhance the functionality to also shoot emails from within the app itself.

ADP Review

Publié le 04/07/2019
Adam H.
Credit Risk Analyst
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Replacing decision engines for lending decisions, helping us reach lending decisions quicker with a better process.

Avantages: The ease of programming a decision engine on the software.
Flow of the engine is easy to understand and control yourself.

Inconvénients: Not a clear guide of how to program your own variables. It seems to be more of a trial and error type programming basis.

envoyé par LendingMetrics le 02/08/2019

Thanks for the great feedback and score. Your comments regarding the formulating of your own variables are noted and we will be in touch directly to run through this. We are also adding to the growing library of training videos and documentation and we will be happy to take you through this too. The team will contact you directly.

Great interface

Publié le 16/10/2019
Breann M.
Payment Processor
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great product with a great inter that is user friendly

Avantages: This software was very user friendly. I didn't have any training with it and I was able to understand it easily.

Inconvénients: I experience no hurdles that couldn't be solved or handled with searching or their customer service.

A fine paychecker

Publié le 28/10/2019
Joey P.
Direct Care Worker
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It’s a easy go product to check your pay, nothing to add here.

Avantages: It was ease of access to your paystubs and deduction, you can basically change your W4 anytime like iSolved.

Inconvénients: I really have nothing negative to speak of the software, it’s fluid enough and comprehensive to work with.

Building efficiencies to scale

Publié le 29/03/2019
Commercial Manager
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Once implemented, the software allows for business rules to be implemented with simple drag and drop processes. More complex decisioning is also catered for with full detailed output for those who want to code full workflows based on outcomes.

Inconvénients: Some initial integration teething problems but were sorted well

User Friendly

Publié le 15/10/2019
Nery P.
Student Loan Advisor
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I prefer ADP over other similar applications. It is extremely user friendly.

Avantages: I liked that it gave me the ability to see my paychecks and hours worked in one place. I also like that it has work perks attached.

Inconvénients: What I didn’t like is that sometimes it would take a while for the paychecks to load. The app also was not working most of the time.

ADP FOR THE LITTLE GUY

Publié le 05/11/2019
Suzi S.
HR, PAYROLL, AP
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I do payroll on a daily basis. Run reports easy. Track attendance.

Avantages: ADP is very easy to use on a daily basis. Can easily make reports for daily tracking. Payroll next day

Inconvénients: I can't really say anything bad about it. ADP does everything and more. Create weekly and daily reports

ADP

Publié le 26/11/2019
Tanya B.
Biens de consommation, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience has been good. I have observed issues with getting support when there is an issue with the overall system. No support issues as a user.

Avantages: It is user friendly. Information is broken out well. I like being able to see my pay stub information broken out. It makes it very easy to see if I need to switch deductions or contributions.

Inconvénients: At times, you cannot open certain items, or information is not available. I have only found this with the retirement account information. Not sure why.

Very user friendly and informative

Publié le 30/11/2019
Amanda M.
Quality and compliance coordinator
Assurance, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love adp as an employee it is easy to manage my time worked, pay and time off requests.

Avantages: The software is easy to use for employees. Employees can see time off requests and the status if each as well as paid time off balances. Paychecks before and after taxes are also visible in easy to read formats.

Inconvénients: As a supervisor I didn't feel it was as user friendly. Approving time off and tracking time off isn't straightforward and required training.

ADP Seems to be working good

Publié le 07/11/2019
Lee L.
IT Technical Support Specialist
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Support is ok. Have had some delays because of support.

Avantages: Switching from Kronos. ADP will allow us to setup a portal for employees to find company information.

Inconvénients: ADP is a good product but we are still going to have to keep Kronos for PTO. ADP will be used for our time clocks.

Very professional software with a great support team

Publié le 07/06/2018
Daniel G.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Straight forward from the start
Easy to navigate.
Logical to customise.
Quick and easy integration process.
Team were very forthcoming in helping get us to the start line.

Inconvénients: Initially it took some time to get the hang of the rules setup but with the help of the support it was fairly easy to master.

envoyé par LendingMetrics le 02/08/2019

Thank you so much for the great feedback and excellent score. We will try harder to convert the 9/10 to a 10/10 next time.

ADP

Publié le 08/10/2019
Shiane L.
cashier
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: That I could get on there and access my paycheck documents. Also things like my tax forms and anything I needed such as documentations for work. Its a very helpful site and so much easier to go through the website than have to go through corporate or some big company.

Inconvénients: very sensitive password set up, but that's to ensure that you have great protection.

Easy clock in and pay stub access

Publié le 18/11/2019
Aspen B.
Csr
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience was good.

Avantages: The ease of overall use, the layout, the accuracy.

Inconvénients: I didn't dislike anything about ADP. Maybe when it was down but that wasn't often.

Great time clock

Publié le 31/10/2019
Kori W.
Life enrichment
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is a great program and easy to use..not a lot to go wrong

Avantages: The ability to see my total hours worked, clocking in from a computer, and seeing all my benefits in one place

Inconvénients: The only thing I have found that I csnt figure out is how to leave a note on my clock in punches and have someone else be able to see them

Needed a few tweaks but overall good

Publié le 19/10/2019
Sarah G.
occupational therapist
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, it's been a good experience and I have no complaints.

Avantages: I have been using it at work at it does a good job of keeping me organized and on top of my day. I can use it on my phone which is good.

Inconvénients: Sometimes is not as straightforward as I want it to be. I have to call for assistance but that was okay.

Very flexible system without the upfront fee barriers

Publié le 07/06/2018
Shiona C.
COO
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: No large upfront development fees
Ability to keep control over your own smaller changes without having to wait on a developer
Flexibility you can build into the system

Inconvénients: Limited base support hours compared to our opening hours
Limitations on accessing the system outside our usual places of work

envoyé par LendingMetrics le 15/07/2019

Thank you for the excellent feedback Shiona, we are always striving to improve the platform and customer input is invaluable.
Regarding the limited access outside approved locations, this is one of the many security measures there by design. However we have a secure technical solution to this which would allow you to access from anywhere and our support team will be in touch to guide you through.

Easy Peazee payroll

Publié le 03/12/2019
Evan Z.
Production alimentaire, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very easy to deal with and if there is ever an issue support is quick to assist when contacted.

Avantages: I like the easy way that the software is set up. The menu pull downs make it easy to find what you need and continue with your day.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it can be a little confusing to find something, but for the day to day it works just great!

Useful Employer Software

Publié le 03/10/2019
John M.
Dental Assistant
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: Positive a NBC and I highly recommend the software

Avantages: Easy navigation and very user friendly. I can easily access my paystubs and other documents that I need for work. Easy to understand directions if there are any issues. They help you navigate through any issues you might have in the work place Regarding paperwork.

Inconvénients: I don’t have any negative things to add at this moment. I am satisfied with everything about this software right now.

very good software that we recommend

Publié le 11/07/2019
Carla L.
Head of Credit Risk
Banque, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We gain autonomy of programming more rules and have the facility to test different strategies with the available passive engine capability.

Avantages: The support on the begging of the relationship with the programming is amazing

Inconvénients: The time on release and fixing some issues when we are implementing new brands could be improve .

envoyé par LendingMetrics le 15/07/2019

Thank you for the excellent feedback Carla, we are always striving to improve the platform and customer input is invaluable.

ADP is best for seeing payslip with lots of charts and colorful data

Publié le 23/11/2019
Anuj P.
Computer Programmer
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall experience is really good software and i would recommend this software.

Avantages: It shows charts with lot of colors to distinguish various components of your salary. Charts are really easy to understand and gives quite good representation.

Inconvénients: It would have been really nice if it would calculate tax and help in filing tax returns with IRS as it already has all the data.

Great app very useful

Publié le 19/10/2019
Jimmy P.
Driver
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great so far. .

Avantages: Check your paystub and manage your schedule .

Inconvénients: Sometimes load slow. .

Simple

Publié le 02/11/2019
Felicia S.
Line lead
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Simple to sign up and use, but thorough enough to get you where you are going.

Inconvénients: Doesn't always show you what you're trying to get into