Avis clients sur Zerospam

En savoir plus sur Zerospam

Une solution anti-spam basée sur le cloud qui offre une protection supérieure contre les menaces transmises par e-mail telles que le ransomware et le spear phishing.

En savoir plus sur Zerospam

It works well with many top software tools including Office 365.

Previously he had no real-time status of the service. But now he have a status page and we receive notification if the service has problems.

Zerospam - Notes

Zerospam a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 133 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zerospam ?

Marc
Marc
CIO, Partner (Canada)
, 501-1 000 employés

Best option, hands down, to get rid of 100% of your Spam emails

Commentaires : We never see spam anymore, brings up efficiency for staff not needing to filter this in the already big quantity of emails they receive daily

I have been using ZeroSpam in the last 2 companies I have been working and it is for sure the best Anti-Spam solution out there. We do have Microsoft Office 365, which includes an Anti-Spam solution but it does not equal what ZeroSpam is able to do for your company. Try it, trust me you will not remove it once you have it.

Nothing, the solution is perfect and the support is more than amazing! Best Cloud Anti-Spam out there

Walt
Owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Great product. Needs little support, but when it is required, the support is excellent.

Commentaires : Great!

I moved all of my client's email from a server based anti-spam solution to Zerospam, which is cloud based. I no longer have to worry about server crashes, power failures or dropped Internet connections. Set up is easy and ZeroSpam support walked me through the first couple of domains I on-boarded. False positives are rare, while very little actual spam gets through. Pricing for domains using Exchange Online is very competitive. That, coupled with the quality of the product and support, makes ZeroSpam a great value!

Only a couple of cons, but nothing that out weighs the pros. One, I would like to see the logs update to the current time when clicking Refresh. To update to the most current 24 hour period (even a minute later), you have to leave the logs and come back into them. Two, the use of the names ZeroSpam and Cumulus can be confusing at first. ZeroSpam is the filtering product and Cumulus is the web interface. Though, maybe not possible, if there were any way to only use one name or the other, I think that would help.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Walt, it is highly appreciated you review when all you need is a hands-off operation, peace of mind for your business, on a highly secured cloud based service environment and finally no interruptions to service is key for business continuity.

Bruno
ED (Canada)

Yes but no... We are supposed to be protected but I still don't know until what point

Protection is ongoing, if we go to the web we get to know how many attacks we had. I suppose that we save a lot of time but not having to worry about all these issues.

Pricing is a bit expensive, it is hard to define how much we are protected, there is no active follow up

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that the scope of protection is unclear. I would be happy to clarify how our filtering works and hwo your domains are being protected. Feel free to reach out to us at any time!

Darrell
IT Manager (Canada)
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Protect the Enterprise Without Breaking the Bank

Commentaires : We needed to have access to a Quarantine which we didn't have before. This would result in false-positives not being resolved quickly.

Simplicity and low false-positives. The 30-day trail was an extremely easy transition and ZeroSpam were great communicators throughout the short process.

Wishing they had an export feature within the LOG section.

Suhailah
Suhailah
Administrative Assistant (Malaisie)
Vente au détail, 5 001-10 000 employés

No more spam

Zerospam is critical for me, as my emails somehow got leaks on the internet and since then, too many spam email has landed on my primary inbox. It has create chaos and then i am implementing Zerospam as a quick solution for this problem. Almost no spam email has ever reach my main inbox anymore since then.

It will be running on the physical server which will involve a technical knowledge and not for a personal use.

Marco
Marco
Vice-président (Canada)

A great solution with an exceptional customer support

Commentaires : Almost no spam and a better Internet connection.

Since it is a cloud solution, the spam emails doesn't impact your Internet connection. Easy to set up and after you can almost forget it. I have almost no admin to do on the solution. They have one of the best customer support in the industry : very profesional, help you to solve the problems, even if the problem is not with their solution.

A cons is required?!! Serioulsy, with Zerospam, I can't thing of any cons. They do exactly what they need to do.

Bryan
Bryan
Sr. Manager, Managed Services (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great product and service

Commentaires : Compugen switched over to use ZEROSPAM about a year ago after we had problems with Whaling that our former antispam provider could not catch. ZEROSPAM was much better at catching these emails and has made our executives' views on our anti-spam capabilities much more positive. Support has been incredible, more than we could have expected.

ZEROSPAM does what traditional anti-spam providers do and does it well. There were a few other features to reduce Whaling and targeted spear-phishing attacks on our executives that were very useful. Also there is an email DR capability that we are able to leverage at very low cost.

No real cons, the software works well and the interface is easy to use.

Michel
Michel
Président et Chef de la direction (Canada)

Simple, and no maintenance SaaS

Commentaires : We use it to prevent RandsomeWare attack and other malware attack coming through email

We needed an Anti-Spam that was easy to setup, also need it to be in Canada, bilingual and that we can resel easily.

We also work with SaaS like Cisco IronPort, Witch is much more complex. Sometimes our customer needs a system that allows more complex management facility. and also it is not 100% managed by us. The need Z-S tech to set up functionality can also be a problem.

Fred
Fred
Network Administrator (Canada)
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés

Our experience has been great overall.

That it is not running on our servers. Email filtering seems best done separate from the email server. Exchange servers are complex enough over time. Our previous solutions integrated with Exchange, and this always caused some issues. With zero spam nothing touches our servers.

Some of our users don't like needing to log into a website to see the quarantine. I don't personally see this as a problem.

Romy
Romy
Administrateur Systemes et réseau (Canada)
, 51-200 employés

Zerospam is a very good tool the best I have seen

Commentaires : it clear more than 99% of spams and when I Use exchange onpromise it gave me access to all my bandwith

false positives are very rare the GUI web is intuitive and simple to use I have the controle for every thing, if I want to change something I don't need to call, I just do it on the GUI web the support is great

If I don't mistake, because it's update perhaps ,for now it can't filter exchange office 365 out mails

Roland
DevOps and Release Manager (Canada)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Zerospam Functionality and Support

Commentaires : I ran a development team for five years, writing a competing product. I mention this only qualify my comments. Once we got out of that business, we chose zerospam to handle our mail. It has all the features you need, none of the fluff you don't. Pricing is well within reason, I would consider it a bargain considering the administration time saved. While the product itself is reason enough to write this review, the support team is "the cherry on top". Proactively checking the system, resolving *barely any* false positives before my users wake up, expertly answering complicated tech and edge-case scenario questions -- and equally important, should the answer not be evident, not wasting my time pretending to know, but escalating in a timely fashion. This not only saves me time, but gives me time back.

Zerospam catches 'all the things' that shouldn't get into the mail system and lets 'the good stuff' get in. While it offers a user interface, I can't say I ever got a chance to get to know it as the performance is so good I never actually have to tweak anything.

The user interface is a tad dated, but that's barely relevant.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! Your satisfaction is key for us!

James
Director IT Infrastructure and Operations (Canada)

Company was easy to do business with from review, pilot to acceptance and installation.

Commentaires : security !

Very easy to adopt. Easy transition from pilot to production. Good details as it relates to a summary report automatically forwarded on a weekly basis providing relevant information related to each email that had action applied. I was surprised we were receiving so much garbage which previously would have been delivered to our user base. Having the e mail filtered at the envelope level prior to even arriving at our site is great eliminating the " fake news ". The cost per mail box for the features provided is good value compared to some of the major players in the field

I would like to see a notice sent to the user or recipient with a stub of the email that had been sent to indicate that an email had be sent and quarantined. It is possible that a valid email is quarantined and the end user would have no knowledge of its existence. If the user received such a notice and could click on inquire - the admin could review and release if email passed a secondary review. The summary report could be presented in a more graphical fashion - this would allow for an a visually instant summary .

Scott
President (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Easiest spam filter I have every used

Commentaires : With Zerospam I have generated a small but steady income stream. Having this type of service helps my company stay in business by having recurring income payments.

I became a partner two years ago and set up my first customer. Since then I have not heard a peep out of my customer about any spam issues whatsoever. Simply put, Zerospam works right out of the box.

I wish the partner interface had a more intuitive design. It currently seems a little clunky.

Trevor
MSP Director (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Great product that hosted in Canada for those businesses that require data sovereignty.

Commentaires : low cost hosted solution that gives your IT teams more time to do whats important.

Hosted, and simple to setup and great customization to fit your businesses need. repoint your mx records to their servers and away you go. I would never go to a on premise solution ever again.

Being a quebec based company some of the GUI doesn't translate 100% to English. but its pretty rare and hardly noticable.

Francois
Directeur TI (Canada)
Institutions religieuses, 201-500 employés

Easy to use and to setup

Commentaires : Saved a lot of disk space. No suspicious traffic on our infrastructure. No need to manage viruses database internally.

Ease of setup. Manageability of whitelist and blacklist. The use of the journal is simple. The interface is user friendly.

I sometimes question the monthly statistics for sometimes the number of emails coming in every month seems quite low in comparison to other months.

Technician (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

ZeroSPAM Rocks!

This service is a breeze to setup and is highly effective. Of course in the Anti SPAM world we are fighting creative human minds not just robot scripts so there is no such thing as a Silver Bullet however ZeroSPAM consistently proves to be up to the task of protecting our organization as well as our clients. Their Support team is courteous, knowledgeable and accessible thanks to the Chat feature. Thanks ZeroSPAM!

As of yet i really haven't come across any real negatives.

Christian
IT Manager (Canada)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Best ever !

Commentaires : We have experienced some problems with our exchange and Zerospam kept the emails in storage while we were fixing the exchange server. No emails were lost.

Very easy to use, I had to call them and the service was very profesionnal and the info was very helpful.

I've been using the software for 7 years I didn't encounter any cons until now ;-)

Mike
President (Canada)
Machines, 11-50 employés

Great personal support and easy maintenance

Commentaires : It clears my junk emails and spam so that I can concentrate on work.

The best thing about Zerospam is that most users do not realize it is there, "They just simply get the emails they need to and nothing more"

Initially I was uneasy about the price...until you calculate the cost of deleting and unsubscribing emails and spam.

IT Director (Canada)
Biotechnologie, 201-500 employés

Service is very good , Antispam works great

Commentaires : It was better then the other software that I was using before (spamstopshere) . It removes all the spams

Technical support is very good. The antispam is working great. They always try to improve their product

It's a little bit too expensive. Sometimes some spam and virus get through their filter. I have experienced one big downtime.

Computer Service Supervisor (Canada)
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés

Super simple, yet incredibly effective

The ZeroSpam solution is incredibly simple for my clients, which makes them happy. As an added bonus it has done a better job than any other filtering option I've tried.

The back end selection of clients is a little complicated when you first see it, but you learn it fairly quickly.

Francois
IT Director (Canada)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Been a customer for years

Just a worry free service that offers all the advantages necessary, having used on premiss solutions this one is worry free.

Nothing to mention it's a great service with many improuvements over the years, the few times I called the support team, they wehere very helpful and quick

Shawn
Manager of Fibre Services (Canada)
Équipements publics, 51-200 employés

Review

Commentaires : Zerospam effectively blocked junk/infected mail, with a very low false-positive rate.

It worked VERY well - we had few false positives while using ZEROSPAM.

Staff did not like using any self-service feature and continually asked IT to look for any false positive blocked messages.

Julien-Karl
President (Canada)

We've been client for a while. Always had a good service.

Once you pass the initial set up, it work really well to get ride of spam. Customer support is great.

The initial setp up and the annual update are not that user friendly in terms of process but the customer support is helpful about ité

Marian
IT Consultant (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Great product, easy to deploy, excellent margin for re-sellers.

Commentaires : Maximize protection for our customers, add to our monthly recurring.

1. Price, the price for office365 is excellent, you can add a healthy margin and still have a very good price for the customer. 2. interface, easy to navigate 3. protection, does a very good job.

No options for outbound protection on office365, this will be a good add on for our customers to have.

Daniel
IT Coordinator (Canada)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés

Excellent spam filter

Easy to do buisness with. Very good virus, spam and unwanted emails filtering. Good web site.

No noticeable point to signal there. Didn't have any bad experience with it.