Why RelayThat is Brilliant for Branding

Publié le 13/08/2019
Debbie B.
Marketing
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: After much thought, I decided to use RelayThat for all my featured images on my blog posts. I vary the colors slightly to keep things interesting, but overall, it's very easy to recognize my branding because of the way that RelayThat keeps things consistent without me having to think about every small element. Having the ability to quickly produce relevant, interesting images without spending a fortune, and without wasting time, has been a huge blessing.

Avantages: I've been using RelayThat for about 18 months now and I use it everyday. I'm not a graphic artist but I need lots of images for my blogs - especially featured images for posts and accompanying images for social media. Using RelayThat allows me to create professional-looking, eye-catching images which - and this is key - allow me to brand my blogs without any graphic talent whatsoever. What's more, because the software allows me to choose a template, change it easily (including colors, images, icons, text etc) and resize it for various purposes it's a breeze (and a huge time-saver) to do graphics this way. Name your social media and there's a size ready and waiting for you, plus ad sizes, print variations and more. There are more options than I will ever need, and they're easy to search through. I can make a design using one template and then resize it automatically for a range of other uses. In terms of branding, I wanted my brand to visually shine through, both on my blogs and on social media. With RelayThat, I can use my blog colors in every image, either as the background, or for emphasis... and that's going to make my images easily recognizable wherever they are found online. I don't have to think too hard, or experiment too much to get a look that I love. There are thousands of images included, and also over 100,000 icons. That's very helpful for me The software makes it easy to get everything to look right and helps me stay within good graphics practice.

Inconvénients: While I love that RelayThat keeps me on the straight and narrow as far as design goes, there are some who will not adore the fact that the program is not as flexible as they might wish. This may frustrate graphic designers somewhat, but it delights me... as someone who has just enough design knowledge to be dangerous and make a total mess of things.

Can't go wrong with RelayThat

Publié le 18/07/2019
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I recommend RelayThat all the time to businesses who need advertising graphics, but don't have the budget to farm out to professional designers. There are lots of designs to choose from, and with Remix you get tons more layout options. I've been happy with all of RelayThat's output thus far, but sometimes require more granular control so still occasionally use Photoshop. One of the best 'sleeper' features is all the up-to-date layouts available for social media headers. You no longer have to keep up with the correct dimensions for Facebook, YouTube, etc. profile headers, as RelayThat updates the system whenever it changes on a social platform. Very handy!

Avantages: I love how many diverse templates RelayThat offers. Whether you need graphics for a social media post, website advertising banner, Facebook header image, e-book cover, business card design, etc. You'll find it available in RelayThat. I also love the Remix feature, where you can take the core elements of your design (logo, images, text) and automagically have the system devise some great looking alternatives!

Inconvénients: If you're a graphic designer or wish to get granular control over the designs, you won't be satisfied with this service. It very much stays in its lane, and sometimes that can be disappointing when you wish to enact subtle changes but the system won't let you. Because of this, you might need to keep something like Canva around. Your mileage may vary.

Instant, Professional Images for Posts

Publié le 14/08/2018
Marco M.
Teacher
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: RelayThat is a must have for anyone who markets on social media or runs a website. This program will save you hours (I mean it) by preparing templates for your posts and ways of reusing these templates whenever you want to. Hands down, this product has already yielded a massive ROI for me...and I've been using it less than a year. Thank you, RelayThat!

Avantages: I love that I can instantly create images for posting to my social media accounts. This program takes away the hassle of having to learn how to create eye-catching designs, with hundreds of templates that I can choose to use.
I can save these templates and reuse them whenever I want.
The best part though, is that if I'm running a campaign, I have a level of consistency that my clients come to trust, because every post is consistent!
I love that I can pick from a huge bank of images, fonts and styles.

Inconvénients: I can't give the images a name before saving them. This costs me about ten seconds of finding and renaming, per image. It would be great if RelayThat could correct this. Sometimes, I'd like a little more choice in where things go inside my posts.

Makes graphics creation a breeze

Publié le 15/01/2019
Jenn Z.
Owner, Creative Business Strategist
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I used to somtimes spend at least an hour making a set of graphics for social media promotion (I usually make five tall- and five wide-format graphics for each piece of content I promote). With RelayThat, that time is cut to less than half an hour. It's sped up my content marketing workflow a lot!

Avantages: I love that I can create multiple graphics for social media promotion in a fraction of the time it takes me to create them from scratch! Being able to manipulate the text placement is also very helpful; this is a feature that was added after I started using RelayThat and it makes a huge difference in usability.

Inconvénients: I wish I could create my own templates or that there was a way to submit template ideas to the RelayThat team. A lot of the templates don't meet my personal criteria for tall- and wide-format graphics (which I use for Pinterest and Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn respectively) because I want the text to be distributed or in the middle on tall graphics and in the middle third on wide graphics, but that's my personal preference. There are still enough templates that fit my needs that RelayThat is very useful for me.

Create stunning images and Social Media Assets

Publié le 25/04/2019
Natalie B.
Owner CEO
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: No more worrying about your images being the right size and dimensions. This is a massive time saver!

Avantages: RelayThat is fantastic for social media images and posts. The perfect size every time. Wonderful free assets you can choose from along with uploading your own images, you can have the right image for the right post every time.
Saving you time and frustration having the right dimensions for each platform, this tool is a Social Media marketers dream.

Inconvénients: I absolutely love this software and will use it for every single social media platform.

Fast and Reliable App - Time Saver

Publié le 12/09/2019
Nicole L.
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is a very helpful tool I have encountered for quick design with the support of ton of ready-made template

Avantages: 1) Makes it very easy to use and change different sizes at the same time
2) It is a good tool can be replaced Canva

Inconvénients: 1) Long learning curve but once pick up the skill the job is much easier
2) This tool might not suit everyone so be patient to learn

Amazing Graphic Tool

Publié le 06/03/2019
Phillip C.
Marketing
Design, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: Thumbs Up!

Avantages: Very intuitive for non-designers to create online advertising materials. Really love the feature where you can simply insert a url and it will automatically retrieve the url main assets, create the final graphic design, in different varying dimensions. A must have for anyone wanting to create professional and beautiful online advertising materials. The font pairs and color mix is also another nifty feature that quickens the whole graphic designing process.

Inconvénients: Hoping for a brand management page where we can save watermarks, color scheme and other assets.

Build high quality social media assets quickly with RelayThat

Publié le 29/07/2019
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I would recommend RelayThat to small business owners who would like to design graphics themselves, save money and build assets fast.

Avantages: I've been using RelayThat for a while now to build graphics for my website, blog and social media channels. RelayThat is a time saver, once you build an asset you can use those elements across multiple platforms, its easy, fast, fun and efficient.

Inconvénients: The only negative thing about RelayThat is that might be due to certain design constraints they do not have an option for choosing custom sizes, this becomes a roadblock if you want to define a custom size for your graphics.

Design multiples formats just with 1 design

Publié le 01/03/2019
Ale R.
Editor
Presse écrite, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: easy peasy for make design for social media. Really good tool for branding

Avantages: RelayThat is a simple design tool but the best from RelayThat is you can make 1 design and get multiple formats and sizes. So Instantly you can make images and design for every channel like facebook, instagram, blogpost without to have to redesign Pro
- Smart templates
- Automate resize
- Image library
- Work for ads too
- Easy collage
- automatic resize
I use several tools for design, like stencil, design bold, canva... RelayThat its not my favorite but i must say this tools is easy to use and can save really... alot of time! And yes, make a redesign for other channels sometimes is a pain and take more time that the original

Inconvénients: They missing some key features like - emojis
- more photos and pic
- cannot make free design (you are stuck the templates design)
- not the best editor
- more templates
- the UI can be confuse

Helps to Simplify and Save Time on Design

Publié le 07/11/2018
Webmaster and Product Researcher
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: One of the most difficult things for me is to decide on what design I want to make when there are unlimited possibilities. RelayThat eliminates the difficult choices by providing me a select set of well-designed templates to choose from. This saves me a lot of time while providing me the opportunity to create quality graphics.

Avantages: There are many quality design templates to choose from which can be repurposed or remixed to create graphics for different websites. I can make graphics for Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more while maintaining a consistent, on-brand look. RelayThat’s duplicate design feature has enabled me to quickly create new graphics while applying the same design concepts I like. In fact, I’ve created well over a 100 featured image graphics for my blog in a small amount of time with the help of the duplicate design feature.

Inconvénients: There’s no way to adjust the opacity of the overlay on images. This can create a situation where an image is darker than I want it to be when I use a dark overlay color.

Saves me soooo much time

Publié le 26/03/2019
Photographer
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I post for my photography page and it's a life saver! Despite being a "creative" person, I have almost zero graphic design skills. RelayThat removes that headache for me! I just upload my photos and it generates all kinds of templates for all my social media post. I recommend this service to every photographer I come across. Fortunately I bought mine while it was being promoted on the appsumo site. Maybe they will bring it back! Keep an eye out ;)

Avantages: The fact that it generates so much content automatically!

Inconvénients: I really can't think of any. The service is so good.

Best Graphics tool for non-technical persons

Publié le 18/04/2019
Jernej D.
Managing director - Trainer - Financial consultant
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Creative ideas, save me tons of time. Everything is automatic.

Avantages: Great tool for entrepreneurs. Big Time Saver. I love RelayThat. Super easy to use. Has a ton of premade, and presized templates for different social media. They are easy to build on and create.

Inconvénients: Some of the design need improvements, a few times I have had a couple of loading issues, but not a big problem.

Holy Cow! A marketing wonderland.

Publié le 10/09/2019
Shane S.
Branch Coordinator
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Three words: ease of use. This program makes it beyond simple to churn out a near-infinite amount of on-brand marketing pieces in no time. You can customize just about everything and it auto-adjusts the content to fit numerous different sizes (pinterest pin, square, google, facebook cover, etc.)

Inconvénients: There isn't much to dislike about this. The price is great, the platform is easy.

Quick GOTO Design Tool For My Social Posts

Publié le 24/03/2019
Serena L.
Designer
Design, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Timer-saver for most of the design tasks for social media

Avantages: The wow factor of using Relaythat is the power of its design templates, which can be automagically resized into different dimensions and sizes to be used across different social channels. Another appealing feature is its ideas feature, one particularly useful is fonts pairing where it cleverly suggest complementary great-looking fonts to be used together.

Inconvénients: Design templates are fixed for the number of text and images fields (eg. Design template A only allows 2 text fields and 1 image fields). Occasionally we'll encounter the need to add-in extra text or image/icon field and will need to use another software for that greater flexibility.

GET THIS SOFTWARE

Publié le 28/02/2019
Darryl D.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Simple- RelayThat is my got to for quick professional graphics.

Avantages: Everything- easy to use, value added program that I upcharge clients to use on their graphics over a basic editor like Canva and the dev team is always busting out new features!

Inconvénients: no custom size option? That's really it but there's enough choices I can usually find one that works

RelayThat For Graphic Design Noobs

Publié le 30/09/2019
Andy L.
Solopreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It makes graphic design a cinch. I could do several graphics for a single post in less than 10 mins. Overall, it is great for anyone who want a quick graphic for their social media or blog posts.

Avantages: I like the various templates. I don't have to crack my head on the design. I just pick one that suits my blog post and change whatever that is needed. I also like the smart resizing for various social media platforms. It saves me time when I need graphics for Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.

Inconvénients: It doesn't come with the grid. It is hard to adjust your elements on the canvas. The image search is not fully expanded. If I go to Unsplash, I could find more images than what the RelayThat's Search function provides.

I LOVE RELAYTHAT

Publié le 22/07/2019
Melvin H.
Professional Emcee / Master of Ceremonies
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: just wanted to say that i LOVE RelayThat! I don’t design often (once a month maybe).. but when I do.. you guys make me look like a PROFESSIONAL! for companies.. it’s not about a quick tool to create designs asap via random templates that look good individually. It’s about communicating the brand CONSISTENTLY (colours, fonts, logo, etc). And I think RelayThat does that so well!

Avantages: Makes a not very good designer like me create awesome design that look really PROFESSIONAL! It helps me quickly and easily communicate the brand CONSISTENTLY (colours, fonts, logo, etc).

Inconvénients: Usually need 30seconds to reorient myself whenever I enter again after a month ;D

High-quality graphics and templates

Publié le 13/02/2019
Bryan E.
Elder
Institutions religieuses, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is incredibly easy to create customized graphics for website and social media use. There are more templates than I've cared to count pre-sized for different social and website platforms and they are very high quality.

Inconvénients: I wish there was the option to scale an image size within the aspect ratio. For example, as a podcaster, I create custom episode graphics that are square and I need 1400 x 1400 pixels minimum for Apple Podcasts. However, the best option for me with RelayThat is 1200 x 1200, which I have to download and resize manually. It's a small thing but it makes a difference for me.

One of the best solutions to making images for social media fast

Publié le 16/04/2019
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A great experience, ideal for anyone that isn't a graphic designer but wants to create awesome looking images. Very easy, and lots of options and very quick to create things.

Avantages: RelayThat is the software you never knew you needed until you tried it. It allows you to make pleasing graphics for your social media and more fast and easy. Once you have made one design, you have it already in every other size you may need, perfectly formatted. Make sure you join the FB group to find out about all the latest changes coming up, they are super responsive to ideas, and new things are being added all the time. Really love this product and have been using it every day to create content.

Inconvénients: The only con for me is that I need to use Google Chrome for it work properly.

Amazing content creation with branding in mind

Publié le 23/07/2019
Dustin D.
Director of UX development, social media and SEO/SEM
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The team has been responsive and friendly, the app has been a real asset for branding and social media channels.

Avantages: Love their brand assets manager and how it pulls the data into the design templates. This makes creating brand assets so easy and professional looking.

Inconvénients: Would like more customization, but they’ve are always working on tweaks to improve the system.

RelayThat is a clever way to create branded graphics on the fly.

Publié le 24/05/2018
Founder, Chief Strategist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: RelayThat saves me quite a bit of time when creating custom branded graphics for social media use.

Avantages: As a business owner, time is of the essence, especially when it comes to creating social media graphics to promote my content. While I have extensive design expertise, I used to design these graphics from scratch for my social media use. Lately, I've been trying to focus on working smarter, and RelayThat allows me to create branded images rapidly. Sure, I still have a bias toward fully custom graphics that I designed myself, but my business would not be able to grow if I didn't streamline processes such as these. RelayThat has a great selection of design templates, as well as the ability to add custom typography. Support was quite responsive when I reached out as well.

Inconvénients: The only reason I docked it one star in terms of features & functionality is it's still fairly limited with regards to how you can customize your graphics, but I'd also say if time is your top priority, this may be viewed as a benefit.

Easily produce image variations for different platforms & uses

Publié le 16/11/2018
Leonard C.
Independent Consultant
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Creating image variations for different online platforms and uses is incredibly easy with RelayThat. Design one version starting with built-in templates, then very quickly create variations with different dimensions with minimal effort. Images look good, the design templates look good, the use experience is good. Solid tool for anyone who creates online content or does online promotions.

Inconvénients: Managing designs you've already created is clunky. There is no standard "file manager", and once you've created and saved a given design under a particular Project, there's no way to easily transfer it to another Project.

Perfect for Web Design and Content

Publié le 27/09/2019
Kimberly H.
Advocate
Production audiovisuelle, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I used it and liked it but it was too much for my needs. For a larger company it is perfect and highly recommended.

Avantages: I love that it allows you to look at color coordinates and it's ideal for creating content for blogs, websites, etc.

Inconvénients: Nothing really stands out as a negative other than the price being a tad out of my reach for a smaller business.

A powerful marketing weapon we recommend to all businesses and marketers.

Publié le 21/02/2019
Jamel R.
Chief Consultant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm the Chief Consultant of Borne Creative, a Marketing Agency in Australia with a major focus on digital. WHY do we LOVE RelayThat? It makes Ad creation EASY. A bespoke Ad in multiple variations can take hours to put together, especially if a client requests numerous changes. With RelayThat we can literally mock up hundreds of ad or post variations for our clients in seconds. This allows us to focus more of our time on refining campaign strategy and management, and we only need to create bespoke art for more complex client briefs. And to top it all off, their system only continues to get better and better - just look at their updates in the last year. My only regret is not buying RelayThat sooner! We highly recommend RelayThat to all businesses and marketers.

Avantages: Easy to create a huge range of ads and ad variations + great support + always upgrading the system with new or improved features.

Inconvénients: None. Some people said they had trouble figuring out how to use it but all you need to do is follow their nifty tutorial, ask their helpful support team, or check out their comprehensive help centre with FAQs.

Pro post pics in a snap!

Publié le 06/09/2018
Entrepreneurial Fellow
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This app makes creating pro looking post pics a breeze. I love that all you have to do is add your pics and logos, then Relay that magically shuffles them into their premade templates giving you endless possibilities. They've now made even more of it editable for more tweaking, but honestly most of the templates are so good, you won't need to do that. You can upload your own fonts and save your colors so you can stay brand specific

Inconvénients: None that I can think of. The Relaythat team is so responsive and implement new things all the time. It just gets better every week!