15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Protemos

Système de gestion d'entreprise pour les entreprises de traduction avec gestion des projets, des fournisseurs et des clients, données financières et rapports.

En savoir plus sur Protemos

Protemos - Notes

4,9

Protemos a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 40 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Protemos ?

Filipe Tiago
Filipe Tiago
CEO (Serbie)

Linguaemundi Protemos Review

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Our overall experience with Protemos has been very positive and we have used it to make PM work easier, coordinate our inhouse translator team better, enforce quality processes through the checklists feature, share, categorize and collect information through the use of tags and have an overall view of the company through the reports.

The ease of use and deployment as well as the functionalities like Tags are all great points but if I had to pick one thing it would be the unbeatable quality of the customer support. The team are always there to lend a helping hand and help us overcome any challenges and are incredibly open to improvement suggestions from us as clients and new feature requests. Hurray for the Protemos team :)

The fact that it does not show wordcounts in the project or job overviews.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : LBS Suite , XTRF Translation Management System et Plunet BusinessManager

Pourquoi choisir Protemos : The software was becoming outdated and buggy.

Traduction et localisation, Auto-entrepreneur

Nice accounting tool for freelancers

Commentaires : Protemos is great to accommodate freelancing work. Simple, efficient, easy to use. It is doing what we need. They are becoming larger now, to accommodate agencies. Let's hope they don't become too large for freelancers...

Easy to navigate, stable data handling, multiple useful options for small businesses dealing with international clients (currencies, etc.), basic project management tool, clear invoice list with what's coming at term what is overdue, clear project list, easy to manage.

The way the client's contact info is displayed, it's not following the north american setting I am use to. There is no option to end payment fees in the payment received. The reports need more work as well, to be able to get a detailed report for tax income purpose. The report doesn't allow to see notes or comments, which is where we must enter payment fees at this time. Their invoice is not really configurable. The filters by date doesn't work very well when we want to see the money coming in within the next weeks, for instance. The contact info addition in a cient's file is also a bit awkward, we often need to reenter the contact of an individual, even though it already exist as main contact (no drop down for existing name).

Thomas
Thomas
General Manager (Luxembourg)
, 11–50 employés

Protemos helps us to save a significant amount of time in our project management process.

I like most about Protemos, that it is free for our suppliers, so we can work with as many people as we need to and do not need to buy licenses. I also like a lot, that it is very user-friendly and intuitive. Furthermore, it is really easy and quick to implement it and set it up.

I would like the integration with Smartcat to be deeper. Another thing is, that you have to enter the primary user and cannot select him as contact person for the projects and therefore need to enter the same person again as contact person.

Malon
Fouder and CEO (Pays-Bas)

Why we at Ludejo work with Protemos

Commentaires : We are very happy with Protemos because:
- we keep overview over all our projects, files.
- the software supports transferability of tasks when a co-worker has a day off.
- Protemos gives a daily and monthly monetairy overview of the projects in a logically divided way, which is for a leader good data to manage the company and drive it into the wanted direction.

- the excellent communicative skills of the contact persons at Protemos. - the intuitive way Protemos is shaped. - onboarding new staff is very easy, as Protemos isn't hard to learn to use, while at the same time the software is extended enough for our business. - we don't get all kinds of heavy stuff we would never use. - the responsiveness when it comes to needs we have expressed to the Protemos-team (and the speed they implemented the features to fulfill those needs).

- in the beginning, when we started to work with Protemos (2017), there were some features we didn't have, which we did need.

Alexander
Alexander
CEO (Biélorussie)

Robust and useful tool

Commentaires : Protemos helps us to solve translation project management problems. They have very fast and quick support as well.

This tool is very easy to use. The interface in minimalism style, no unnecessary functions, and no distracting things but quick performance make the work in this tool fast, focused, and effective.

I can't find any cons now to post. It covers all our needs.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : XTRF Translation Management System et Plunet BusinessManager

Pourquoi passer à Protemos : Easy of use, price, quick tool

Clean, simple TMS for CAT tool-independent service providers

Commentaires : Protemos is perfect for us. We much prefer it to other systems that are tied with a specific CAT tool, and it's much simpler to use than some of the more complex TMS solutions out there.

System is flexible, simple to use and often updated with useful functions Support Team is extremely responsive and helpful Flexible for agencies who work with several CAT tools

Custom notification settings would be nice. At this time, it is not clear who gets notified of changes in quotes, projects, finances, etc. and when these notifications occur.

Powerful and user-friendly TMS

Commentaires : better workflow management, improved payment cycle, eye-bird view of my business

Protemos is undoubtedly the most user-friendly Translation Management System (TMS) on the market today. Not only does it cater the needs of small or mid-size LSPs, it is also perfectly suitable for freelance translators who are in need of a capable TMS for project management and accounting. The development cycle of the platform is fast and the Customer Support team is super responsive. Protemos has become a must-have tool in my from-quote-to-invoice workflow. Highly recommended!

I hope the platform would be localized into French. Also, I wish for a more flexible template customization.

Vladimir
Vladimir
Overmind (Pologne)
, 11–50 employés

Simple, intuitive and powerful accounting system

Commentaires : Easy and intuitive process of accounting on translation projects

It's powerful enough to cover all our accounting needs, yet is simple and intuitive both for managers and freelancers. The system is constantly improved and development team is very sensitive to our custom needs.

We still lack some functionality - some routine processes could be further automated, however the system is constantly improved and developers do listen to our queries.

Eugene
Eugene
Director (Kazakhstan)

Excellent Translation Management System we've been looking for years

Commentaires : Most important this TMS helped us put everything in order. We are now able to see every financial data that seemed to be vague or hidden from our eyes before.

1. Ease of use - very intuitive. No special training is required. 2. Excellent performance and availability. 3. Highly responsive support team.

Some features are not readily available, however developers listening to users and integrating them as required.

Dario
Dario
Sales & Marketing Manager (Italie)
Traduction et localisation, 11–50 employés

Easily get a glimpse on the company's finances & relevant marketing data

With Protemos' reporting features, I can easily keep track of the incoming projects, revenue for the month, and other useful data to implement meaningful sales & marketing initiatives. Good customer support is also a plus.

Multiquotes for the same project make it hard to measure accurate conversion rates from protemos.

Jordan
CEO (É.-U.)
Traduction et localisation, 11–50 employés

Fast, easy to use, and amazing support

Commentaires : They stand behind this product. Great customer support! From day one easy to use and deploy and the platform has just gotten better with each feature release.

Easy collaboration with vendors Great reporting on financials Strong integration with CAT tools reduces double work Easy to deploy and maintain

Would like QuickBooks online integration(which I believe may be coming soon)

Bernardo
Manager (Portugal)
Traduction et localisation, 2–10 employés

Overall, it´s a great system that fulfills all my management needs.

Commentaires : All my management needs are fulfilled at a very competitive pricing!

It is a very intuitive and easy-to-use system with all the functions I need to manage my daily projects. Whether it´s project or job creation, invoicing, statistics, etc. the system has it all. The support team is very proactive and efficient and, on on top of that, it has a very affordable price!

There´s really nothing to point out on what I like least about this software, except for the fact that I have some issues when importing a CAT log file from Studio, but this has to do with the version I use and this will be sorted out in the next versions.

Oksana
Oksana
Senior translator (Russie)
Rédaction et correction, 2–10 employés

Ideal for a freelance translator

All the features that a freelance translator needs in terms of project and finance management. Make an app or a convenient smartphone version and you will be the best.

Only good for big screens and laptops. Missing a good version for smartphones and tablets.

Réponse de l'équipe de Protemos

il y a 6 ans

Dear Oksana, Thank you for your feedback. As for mobiles, about 1 year ago we reworked UI for mobiles: https://protemos.com/news/version-1.22-released.html. So currently it works much better on mobiles than at the time when you registered. Best regards, Volodymyr

Gregor
CEO (Slovénie)

GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY

Commentaires : Once we started to use Protemos, we could see instant changes in the speed and optimisation of our processes almost from the first week onwards.
It is a great tool not only for project managers in the translation industry, but also for in-house translators, accounting departments, managers and freelancers.

We value their short response times and support we are receiving throughout our daily work processes and we appreciate the constant upgrades and optimisations made to the tool itself.

Some features are in the process of development.

A must have

Commentaires : I work for several different clients who all have their own way of working and their own deadlines. Until I started using Protemos, I had a lot of problems keeping on top of everything. Now I know who sends me work, who sends me the most work, who pays the most, who pays on time and when my deadlines are. It has been a godsend and has helped make me more productive.

I like how it helps me keep on top of my workflow and helps me make sure I never forget a client, never miss a deadline and, importantly, never lose an invoice.

I can't think of anything. It is free and fully functioning.

Alvaro
Freelance Translator (Argentine)

Great and simple tool

Commentaires : It's the perfect tool for keeping track of projects and creating invoices with just a few clicks. It has saved me tons of time I can employ continuing my professional development and improving the quality of my translations.

Ease of use and straightforward features, not complicated screens with loads of options, buttons and colours that only serve to distract you and waste time. Their customer service is also extremely responsive and helpful.

Missing features like calendar and localization in additional languages.

Cecilia
Managing Director (Argentine)
Traduction et localisation, 2–10 employés

Protemos helps us save lots of time

It is easy to implement, it is user-friendly, and we save significant time in our project management process.

I am waiting for a field including client PO numbers when jobs are extracted into Excel. Having a column named "Client PO Number" or alike would be very helpful.

Sezin
Senior Project Manager (Turquie)
Traduction et localisation, 11–50 employés

Protemos has been a very suitable solution for our needs!

Commentaires : Faster turnaround times while preparing the quotations and efficient vendor management.

The unique interface enables us to see projects, translators, clients and financials at once. Being able to find all these features in one place helps us to work efficiently. Our team has easily adopted to Protemos since it has a user friendly UI. Protemos team also provides excellent support and they are very responsive to our request for customizing the system in accordance with customers needs.

It would be better if we could customize some of the templates (e.g: quote, invoice) without contacting to the developers team.

Alex
Team Leader (É.-U.)
Traduction et localisation, 51–200 employés

The best operation system for translation industry, simple and efficient for all people of our team.

Commentaires : It makes our team work much more efficient.

1. Cloud based operation, with which, we can complete all steps on the same cloud. 2. Friendly UI design, easy to use, and improve the efficiency a lot.

1.Should the price get lower, Protemos would be more attractive. 2.The job list page does not support batch operation currently, which should be further improved.

Protemos review

Commentaires : I am very satisfied with using Protemos. Even a free version for freelancers has everything required for managing projects and invoicing.

What I like about this software is: 1) Integration with Proz; 2) Export of information to Excel spreadsheets; 3) Customer-friendly interface; 4) Availability of versions localized to other languages.

What I like the least is the necessity to insert e-mail addresses of new clients, which is not very convenient as I am concerned that the software will be bothering them by sending anything.

Melanie
Translator (Malte)
Traduction et localisation, Auto-entrepreneur

Great management tool - saves time and your sanity

Commentaires : I have been using Protemos for over a year now and I am extremely happy with it. The customer care is very responsive and accommodating. The software is saving me a lot of time, helps me to manage my projects and lets me focus on what really matters - my translation work

I like the ease of use thanks to the intuitive layout

There's not really anything that I don't like

Dagmar
Freelance translator (Argentine)
Traduction et localisation, Auto-entrepreneur

Very good accounting system!

I am very happy with Protemos. I had been looking around for a while and almost only found relatively costly accounting soft are that fit my needs. This one is perfect! It has everything I need, and creating invoices and staying on top of my projects is a breeze now. And all for free! Customer support is also very responsive. I couldn’t be happier with it.

Not much, only that it would be nice to be able to customize the invoices a bit more.

Dmitry
Dmitry
Founder (Canada)
Traduction et localisation, 2–10 employés

Easily one of the best project management tools for freelance translators

Commentaires : Protemos is a free tool that knows how to tackle the common project management pitfalls of freelance translators. We're extremely happy with the product and can't wait to see where the team will take it.

This tool was clearly designed by someone who is passionate about project management and know real pains of freelance translators. Clean design makes using this tool a breeze.

The tool could benefit from integrating with 3rd party API, for example would be great to use Stripe to accept payments for invoices that Protemos creates.

Caroline
Independant translator (France)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

excellent tool for independant finances

Commentaires : Thanks to Protemos, I can master my budget and plan my projects more effectively.

Keep track of everything! How much have you invoiced so far this month? this year? How much will you get on your bank account in two months time? Which clients contribute most to your total revenue? Just 2 clicks. Clear graphics or Excel tables for your accountant, your bank...

No drawback! Setup is quick and simple, you can access your figures and data from everywhere

Nadiia
Nadiia
Translator, co-owner (Ukraine)

Perfect instrument for freelancers

Commentaires : Saving time for bookkeeping

Receivables cloning and a lot of other functions

New releases have got more complicated than older ones