15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur PageTiger

En savoir plus sur PageTiger

Une plateforme destinée aux personnes qui ne sont pas des professionnels de la conception et qui leur permet de créer un contenu numérique interactif étonnant. PowerPoint rencontre Moonpig !

En savoir plus sur PageTiger

It can be used for so many different things, and can make even the driest content much more user friendly and interactive.

I find the image gallery a little frustrating in not being able to use the pictures and searching for images is not easy.

PageTiger - Notes

4,9

PageTiger a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 114 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PageTiger ?

Susan
Susan
HR Operations Director (É.-U.)
Services d'information

PageTiger is an excellent value. So easy to use and the end product is professional and beautiful.

The ease at which we can create a beautifully branded, interactive, electronic document is amazing. We use PageTiger in our onboarding process allowing us to present a lot of information to new hires in a organized, professional, high-quality manner that is easy for the new joiner to use. There is so much flexibility in the design that we are branching out and using it for corporate updates to all employees. The way in which information is presented using PageTiger is so inviting and easy to use. It looks like we had a team of designers spending weeks to put these documents together and in reality it only takes one person a day or two to put it all together.

There is nothing that I don't like about PageTiger. It is easy to use, it is inexpensive, it produces the highest quality documents. There is nothing not to like.

il y a 6 ans

Dear Susan, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such glowing feedback. It's absolutely wonderful to hear. We're thrilled to hear you're having such a fantastic experience of using our software for your new starter content. Long may it continue! Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Tina
Learning Partner (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

First time user of PT

Commentaires : I'm still learning but the user experience to create so far and the output has been amazing

How easy it is to change and update somtthing

Not having an undo button and not being able to tailor the MI to regional areas or individual stores. We can only use email addresses

Wayne
PMO (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501–1 000 employés

Fairly easy to use, with simple layouts but comes with some restrictions

3,0 il y a 10 mois

Layouts help get set-up relatively quickly. Having branding imbedded is great.

layouts aren't editable. Text font size is restrictive. Elements aren't flexible in their use - and restricts creativity.

il y a 10 mois

Hi Wayne. It sounds like you're using the branded page library rather than the custom library where everything is fully editable. If you pop me an email I can send you information.

Paresh
Volunteer Officer (R.-U.)
Philanthropie, 51–200 employés

Finally, we have the right product to communicate with our visiting volunteers.

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : have only been using it for approximatley 6 months, but find it easy to use. I am due to book my training ; after which I will be able to apply even more functionality.

Very easy to use - a 45 minute quick intro on how to use page tiger was enough for me to create our monthly Visiting Volunteer updates and quaterly bulletins. Very user friendly with "common sensical" approach to creating an effective campaign.

it would be great if there were able to copy and paste individual pages from another document.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you Paresh for your review. Regarding your comment about copying pages from another document, we recently added the facility to create a page library (go to documents>page libraries) then add document(s) (manage>manage version) to a page library and then selecting that library when creating a document. Hoping that helps.

Vicky
HR Manager (R.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201–500 employés

Very positive experience

5,0 il y a 9 mois

The design options, the aesthetic the templates have and the branding options.

I do nor have something to mention at the moment

il y a 9 mois

Many thanks for your comments Vicky. Very much appreciated.

Allen
Instructor (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 10 000+ employés

Website Content management

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Once you learn the concept of PageTiger, such as versions and Documents. It starts to make sense. The menu system can be used to really make your site look customized. The AI video generator is pretty cool also.

Once the structure of your website is build updating content becomes easy.

Looking to hoist Storyline on your site.

Caroline
Communication and Engagement Manager (R.-U.)
Automobile, 501–1 000 employés

Awesome and professional tool

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Fantastic! From all the questions answered when researching to the support we've got now live. I'd recommend this tool to anyone.

It's ease and simplicity - I have been able to set up documents myself ahead of official training. After training I was able to then see further functionality that will enhance our comms in the future.

Hmmmm - don't know yet - nothing so far - everything is so easy to use and they have some great additional features such as the video content generator (an absolute game changer as many of my colleagues are camera shy!)

Pritam
Pritam
Graphic design (Inde)
Design graphique, 1 001–5 000 employés

Amazing platform for me

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I would recommend PageTiger for those who want to create interactive content quickly and easily. It is especially great for organisations that need a secure access control system and a wide selection of templates and tools. However, if you are an experienced designer who needs more customization options, you may want to consider other options

PageTiger is easy to use, even for those without any design experience. It also has a wide selection of templates and tools that can be used to create engaging, interactive content. Additionally, PageTiger offers a fully secure access control system to ensure that only authorised parties can view content.

PageTiger can be expensive for some users, especially for those that need a full suite of features. It also lacks some of the customization options that more advanced users may desire. Additionally, PageTiger offers limited support options, which can be frustrating for some users.

Matt
Head of Digital Services UK&I (R.-U.)
Services d'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great product!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Since we’ve deployed PageTiger, the team have been very supporting and engaging. A fantastic service and would defo recommend.

We deployed PageTiger to support with Client and staff onboarding - we absolutely love the product!

It would be great to see a design Bot that could help you with the design on the fly.

il y a 10 mois

Many thanks Matt for your kind words.

Anna
Learning and Development Business Partner (R.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 10 000+ employés

Ecellent Product

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Very positive

Interactivity and integration with other tools

Copy and paste for some interactivity is not yet available.A simple tick box option for checklists would be a bonusA way to automatically generate subtitles for videos would save lots of time

il y a 8 mois

Hi Anna Apologies for the delayed response but I was checking with Tech on the subtitle feature which is in final stages of testing. Once live, you'll just upload a subtitle file. I'm not sure of your issues around copying interactivity as this is available on all module types. If you email me with more information I can investigate further. Meanwhile, thank you for your review.

Rebecca
Creative exec (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 1 001–5 000 employés

Excellent support has allowed me to build a training platform at limited cost

Commentaires : A comprehensive product that I can build to my own design and upload my own content when I need to. this program has allowed my business to improve our training capabilities and is great value for money. The support from the team has been invaluable.

I like that you don't have to be a software developer to essentially build your own platform. I like that this software is flexible and works with other functional programs such a e-sign documents and has allowed me to build our first online training platform. This software has made it easy to publish work online and create to the naked eye a website that not only looks smart but that we can edit as and when we need to without incurring any additional cost. The software is very easy to use and I can keep publications in one area making it easy to add more issues and also report back to my company on views and interactions. I like that I can track every user if I want to via their employee number which is essential to a training site. I like that there is options for template designs, meaning you don't have to be a designer to create a great looking platform and that the page team offer design help when you need it. I also like I can export reports to excel and that I can dive into the detail of clicks and interactions.

I think that the design elements are limited due to having to upload artwork, however this is easy for people not used to designing. I think that the reporting interface is complicated and it could be made simpler, however having said that I can now use the platform confidently after a few months.

il y a 6 ans

Dear Rebecca, Thank you for finding the time to submit such a glowing review. It's simply fantastic to hear how positive you are about PageTiger and the many ways it has assisted in your role at CPM. Long may it continue! Thank you also for feeding back on the reporting interface. We are currently working on improvements here, so hopefully you will see some new features in 2019. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Nelson
HR - Talent Acquisition (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 5 001–10 000 employés

Awesome!!

Commentaires : Speeds up out recruitment process and improves candidate engagement.

Love PageTiger. It has completely change the what we recruit and engage with candidates. It has also change the was we interact with existing staff. Worth every penny.

So now I have to thing of something ........ It would be good if there was an option to work offline.

il y a 6 ans

Dear Nelson, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such a fantastic response. We are so thrilled to hear you are enjoying using our software and getting such great results. And we love being awesome! Regarding an offline option, you can download pages (but not interactive elements) as PDFs and even print them out. Simply turn on the 'tools' option, which sits in 'settings' under 'toolbar'. For more information on this, don't forget our brilliant user guide (which can be found under the 'help' button in the toolbar at the top of your log in screen). We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Diane
Personal Assistant (R.-U.)
Télécommunications, 1 001–5 000 employés

Page Tiger experience

Commentaires : Have been a learning curve for me but able to self train where unsure

I think this software is very easy to understand and use. The wizard creator is a helpful tool to begin creating your first article

Don't really dislike anything at the moment. When I get stuck or unsure on something, I can easily look at the help guide and pretty much find what I need from there. Would benefit with a little more training on the software

il y a 4 ans

Thank you Diane for your review. We have just launched our level 1 training program. If this is something you would like to be added to then please get in touch with me and I will happily assist you with this. Please drop me an email to michaela.dawson@pagetiger.com Kind regards, Michaela

Maxine
Technical Director - Learning and Development (R.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 201–500 employés

Using PageTiger has allowed us to produce professional and interactive e-learning materials.

Commentaires : I would recommend this software to anyone wishing to make interactive publications. We are using it as the platform for our in-house learning software and it is working really well.

Once you get the hang of PageTiger it is possible to develop material really quickly, even with no prior experience of publishing, graphic design etc. There is enough flexibility within the software to make publications that are really quite bespoke. I can spend my time thinking about the content and what it should convey rather than trying to get the content on the page. It is so much better than the static approach we used previously.

It would be great if Page Tiger had some functionality to add sketches or drawings. At the moment all images, whether photographs or a simple line drawing have to be imported in. There is a good choice of icons to use however.

il y a 6 ans

Dear Maxine, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such positive feedback. We are delighted to hear that you're receiving such a fantastic response response to your elearning content. Thanks so much for the idea regarding sketches and drawings. We'll make sure we pass this on to our dev team. Finally, we do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Laura
L&D Coordinator (R.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 1 001–5 000 employés

Page Tiger has changed my work life, our whole department and company

Commentaires : Advertising company workshops professionally on a platform that all employees can easily use and access
Looks professional, very quick to use

The ease of use How professional at looks and takes little time (once you are up and running) Ease of accessibility Cost effective brilliant updates new features

There are a few issues you can tip toe around, it would be good to be able to save pages as templates or set image and text boxes as templates to reuse throughout the document plus to sharew between other docs

il y a 6 ans

Dear Laura, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for providing such wonderful feedback! We are absolutely delighted to hear just how much you are enjoying using our software and how revolutionary it has proven to be at DC Thomson. That's just fantastic! We do hope you continue enjoying using PageTiger. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Cansu
Content Manager (Turquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Content management with PageTiger is quite simple

PageTiger includes great features that make content management quite easy and practical.

In pricing perspective I am not able to say that PageTiger is the best option although features are great.

Janw
Employer Brand Manager (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 5 001–10 000 employés

Incredible tool that will give you an alternative to dry and boring presentations!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Easy, cost effective and has changed how we communicate.

I have used PT for years now and introduced it to my current organisation when I moved roles. It's a brilliant tool for anyone in any capacity. I personally use this for recruitment and marketing materials however it can be applied to anything. The ease of use and great customer service and training teams make it incredibly simple to get the hang of. Customer service is super quick and friendly.

There's nothing I dislike at the moment!

Fadi
L&D Advisor (R.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 5 001–10 000 employés

My experience has been wonderful, its a great and unique tool.

Commentaires : Communicate info to employees in an exciting and engaging way, and ability the track views on pagetiger documents.

Its different that anything I've seen before. It is simple and easy to use. It can be used for a variety of things, communication, marketing, learning, onboarding etc.

Requires training to fully utilise the system... but what system doesn't? also slightly expensive when using pagetiger's marketing team to fully design a bespoke template.

il y a 6 ans

Dear Fadi, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such glowing feedback! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying using our software for a range of projects and that you are seeing many benefits from doing so. We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger! Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Emma
Training Manager (R.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 1 001–5 000 employés

Allows me to create professional looking documents that are great to see around the business.

The software is easy to adapt and use the templates to make great looking documents. The regular updates that are made to the software enable continuous improvements to be made to the documents we produce.

The security rules can be quite difficult to understand and get right as we look to improve the security of the documents sent to our staff.

il y a 6 ans

Dear Emma, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such positive feedback. We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying using our software and receiving such a great response from colleagues. Regarding the range of security rules on offer, please don't forget our brilliant user guide (under the 'help' tab in the toolbar at the top of your login screen). We also offer online support if you have any questions regarding what security rule to choose for which project. We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Mark
Owner (É.-U.)

PageTiger is simple to use yet powerful. It's easy to learn and flexible to do what I want. Love it.

I can easily incorporate any feature I want without spending fruitless hours trying to figure out how to do it. Their support is amazing for those rare times I needed help. Customers and clients love to use the documents produced.

The only thing I could wish for is that you could access the videos when you are offline. Otherwise this is awesome.

il y a 6 ans

Dear Mark, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such positive feedback. We are absolutely delighted to hear you have had such a great experience of using our software. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so it's wonderful to hear you have received such good support. We're delighted that your clients are responding so well to the content you create in PageTiger. And we love being awesome too! We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger for a range of projects. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Daxa
Onboarding Manager (R.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 1 001–5 000 employés

Fabulous tool to use for different purposes

It is easy to use and the updates are automatic. The look and feel of this software has a real impact when we send to our customers.

I would like an online guide on how to use all the functions of this software. I don't update our packs very often so I can be forgetful, therefore am I reaching out to the support team. If there was an online guide, I could self-serve and give you time to concentrate on making this product even better for your clients

il y a 6 ans

Thank you Daxa. We're adding Clara (our virtual assistant) with the AskClara system being rolled out across all the admin areas so that should help. Great to meet you today at TigerWorks. Hoping you were inspired!

Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés

The latest update is great. The features that it now has are really easy to use.

Commentaires : Easy to build own content and edit when needed

Flexibility to edit the design as you wish. Really creative functions that allow you to link to other things and have surveys. Analytics side of it is great too!

That viewers of your documents don't have a platform to sign in to to access but have to go via a link to open the documents.

il y a 6 ans

Dear PageTiger user, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and for such a positive response. It's fantastic to hear your thoughts on our latest update and we're thrilled that you are finding our platform so easy to use. We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger! Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Rachel
Learning and Development Manager (R.-U.)
Construction, 1 001–5 000 employés

I've really enjoyed using PageTiger, their customer support is particularly fantastic.

How easily you can very quickly produce professional looking publications. The quick and helpful support from the Help Desk and the training courses they provide.

Although the templates help to provide professional work quickly, it can also be frustrating that you can't edit the layouts more. The only option is to start completely from scratch in the design function.

il y a 6 ans

Dear Rachel, Thank you so much for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such a fantastic response. We're thrilled to hear that you are enjoying using our software and receiving such good support from the team. Regarding the layouts, don't forget that you can access more flexible templates under the 'editable template' tab. We do hope you continue to enjoy using our software! Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Lee
Retail Trainer (R.-U.)
Banque, 1 001–5 000 employés

Feedback from a beginner.

Commentaires : It is evident that you can create a fantastic piece of work with Pager Tiger.
However, the guides seem to be more suited to someone who already has an understanding of Page Tiger.

You can see the quality and how useful this will be when creating training / guidance modules.

No step by step guide for a beginner - Screen shots would be a good addition - The webinars are great but not always directed at the type of work that you are working on.

il y a 5 ans

Many thanks for your comments Lee. I'm delighted that following the recent additions including this weekend's TigerMailer launch, we have produced a video tutorials which will be accessible on each page and section of the system. Hoping this will help. Henry

Michelle
CEO (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Promoting our work - internally and externally

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Very positive experience both within ellenor and in my last employment. Changed our approach to publicity, enabled work to be completed to a high standard within the team and reduced our cost for publications.

Easy to use, intuitive approach to design, brand cohesion and adaptable for a wide variety of resources.

Some page options are limited and it is difficult sometimes to choose the right option for our needs