Avis clients sur SmartServ

En savoir plus sur SmartServ

Entreprises de services CVC résidentiels/commerciaux, de plomberie et d'électricité cherchant à accroître leurs revenus et à rationaliser leurs opérations commerciales.

En savoir plus sur SmartServ

However, this doesn't really affect us as most of our customers pay by check.

SmartServ - Notes

4,9

SmartServ a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 67 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SmartServ ?

Ryan
Owner/Operator (Canada)

Excellent On-Boarding & Customer Service

Commentaires : SmartServ has given the best customer service that I have seen from any company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are always ready to answer any questions that I have to get me moving on my next idea. They have been able to implement some of my ideas helping my business flow that much better.

The ability to have all job information in one place has changed everything for us, no longer having to look around through 3 different programs to find everything. We have been able to custom make checklists to keep track of progress on each project. All of our safety forms & any others have been digitized for us and entered into SmartServ for us to use at any point. The integration for us was very easy, if there was any discrepancies I was able to bring them up and they were fixed or I was given a solution very quickly.

There is a few small issues with how the app loads, a quick refresh solves most of these problems.

l’année dernière

Hey Ryan, thank you so much for writing wonderful feedback for us. We have introduced a lot of new updates as well as are working on improving the reliability of the product. You will see more improvements soon.Thanks again and have a great day.

Sommer
Office Manager (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

Great software and support but connectivity in rural areas limits us

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am still working on getting my entered customers completely straight. Some double entries, spelling errors, etc. However, this is mainly my fault as our customer list was not in a proper spreadsheet, and our equipment log was on a paper log that smartserv techs transferred for me. So these kinks are getting resolved quickly once I notify [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or I catch them myself and go in and fix them. Overall Smartserv has been helpful and I confidence that the more I use it, the more our company will benefit from it.

Keeping track of Equipment and addresses with pictures is very beneficial. Estimates and invoicing on the spot is helpful as well

We live in a rural area and service very rural areas that sometimes do not have the best cell service. This is problematic for tracking mileage/travel time as the app shuts off. As well taking pictures of the job at customer's homes with little to no service, does not work, so the guys are taking pictures on their devices and texting me in the back office to upload them. Its not a big deal, but sometimes this gets forgotten etc.

l’année dernière

Hi Sommer, thank you for putting up an honest review for our product. We totally understand what you're facing. We have improved our Software's offline capabilities, your tech should be able to save picture notes, update job details and use forms. So that they won't have to send you the pictures anymore. Hope it helps you resolve the issue. For any other query you can get in touch with your Account Manager. Have a great day.

Stacey
Owner/office manager (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

Overall good program but not a great fit for our team

3,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It's too bulky - the process of getting familiar with it while trying to still run the day to day is overwhelming. Our office staff found it to be too involved, it would take 3 times as long to do a similar task as we were doing using another program. Trying to switch our team over as well was proving a challenge as the program takes a LOT of time to figure out and our business moves very quickly. We don't have the kind of time necessary to implement such a huge change in how we handle the scheduling etc. My biggest issue now is after having tried the program, we decided it wasn't for us. I've now been waiting six weeks for a refund on the 9 months left to the program, and all I'm getting is "It takes time to process the refund". It took them no time to charge our card for a full year when I thought it was a monthly payment, but getting the remaining funds back is proving difficult.

Automatic scheduling updates are a great feature, as well as having the ability to have documents on site with the techs tablets so the clients can sign off immediately.

Takes too long to do simple tasks. The program is a great concept and I'm sure for larger companies it works great. But for a mid sized outfit like ours, it just wasn't a great fit.

Matthew

Finally!

Commentaires : FIRST RATE support and customer Service. I have 2 point people who are always available and are always asking me how they can help my business. This is the best customer service I’ve seen from any type company in a while. I’m happy with the software, and I’m doing a slow roll out so it’s perfect day 1. I’m delighted with the customer service however. They truly care about their customer and customer service.

I’m a House Call Pro refugee. HCP is not horrible. There are a few items that are important to me they don’t have. I left because of zero meaningful support. I don’t want to spend 2 hours reading FAQs or text support. SmartServ has more features and more flexibility. I can customize it to my demand service HVAC business. It’s flexible; sorting etc

None so far. I’m in the first 6 months. So far so good.

Jessey
Customer Relations Manager (Canada)

Great product for Small Businesses in the Trades

Commentaires : The customer service with SmartServ is great. They are always there and able to help with any inquiries or issues. They are also always open to taking new ideas to improve the product. So far, this has been an easy product to use with enough features to help our business grow.

Very easy to use features, straightforward and easy to understand as a new user. Also easy to use in front of customers to show estimates, collect payment etc. Visually done well. Syncs easily with Quickbooks.

Once jobs are completed you cannot edit the timing in the schedule to reflect the job correctly. You also have to remember to save every time you make a change on the schedule tab.

l’année dernière

Hey Jessey, thank you for writing an honest feedback for our product. Through the period of time we brought in some really nice updates, the one that you're looking for being one of them. You can go ahead and have a look at it. Thanks and have a great day.

Craig
President (Canada)

SmartServ Review

Commentaires : OUTSTANDING! Right from the 1st point of contact to up and running they have been one of the most thorough and helpful companies I have ever dealt with. Highly, Highly recommend them.

The software has all the specifications to deal and integrate with all aspects of business from scheduling, tracking, payroll, integration into accounting, estimating, invoicing and everything in between.

No downfalls. Easy to use, easy to implement and the team was FANTASTIC in setting us up.

Neill
Owner/Contractor (Canada)
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

All in one functionality

Commentaires : I am finding it easy to update my databases with SmartServ, adding new clients and service addresses, and adding templates and forms is not overly complicated.

The software integrates all the different aspects of running my business that I need in one place. The forms are easy to populate with data and the autofill features with things like address search and flat rate items save time when creating tickets. The 24/7 customer support is also a huge benefit, as other programs that I looked at do not have that.

I wish there was a way for administrators only to be able to save changes to custom items into the Flat Rate Items while creating Estimates and Invoices.

Karen

Great System!!

Commentaires : Everyone I have worked with is very nice, very helpful, and wants to make sure we are 100% happy with the product. They go out of their way to fix any issues that may come up. They were with us every step of the way to get the system set up and make sure we were comfortable with it. Great team!!!

Everything is easy to get in and out of. Its self explanatory. If there is something you need help with, the support team is available right away to help. The schedule is very easy to use and quick to get around in. Glad we chose this system!

It would be easier if there is only one screen to input a customer and their issue. Right now you enter their information and have to add a ticket to generate a call for them. It would just be easier to have it in one screeen.

Meagan
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés

Excellent software with even better customer service!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : We have been very happy with the platform so far and I have been even happier with the customer service and training/implementation process! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is AWESOME! Super attentive and helpful with all of my questions and needs.

It is hard to choose just one thing that I like most about Smart Serv! The best thing about this software is the ease of access/use for both administration and technicians. It is a platform that encompasses everything for our company operations and is even compatible with quickbooks. Smart Serv has hands down the best customer service I have ever experienced- always responsive and ready to help with super quick response times! They are also very helpful with training and customizing the platform to fit your company's needs.

It can be a little quickly with internet platforms that are not Chrome.

Corrinna

Alternatives envisagées :

Program Creation to fit our needs

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I am happy with the service and the software itself

They were able to add features to meet our specific needs

so far the merging has been challenging but they have worked hard to correct it to work they way we need it to.

Michelle
Office Manager / CFO (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés

SmartServ Conversion

Commentaires : The conversion process was a challenge due to our old system didn't convert a lot of the information into SmartServ due to the platform it is built on. We had some challenges with the syncing of SmartServ and QuickBooks, and have those all worked out! SmartServ support has been awesome - The support staff is GREAT. She responds quickly to our questions or concerns!

SmartServ is very user friendly. I like that you can search by customer name, address, and ticket numbers.

The layout of the invoices is probably what we like least. We're working with SmartServ support to revise the layout to better serve our customers. We'd also like to know as soon as we pull up a customer whether it be on the web version or the iPads, if a customer is a Service Agreement Customer. It shows an ! and then you can hover over that for the information, however, if they were a different color when we pulled them up, it would be known instantly that they were on the silver plan, gold plan, etc. This would help with making sure the technicians billed the customer properly and that the customers received the correct discount!

l’année dernière

Hi Michelle, Thank you for taking out the time and writing us detailed feedback. We are working on improving our user experience as well. The invoice template can be customized, the company information, its position, and your company logo, along with the job details, but we will work internally and improve it even further. Since we use color-coding to indicate the job status, it will be very difficult to show agreement in it as well that's why we have added an 'agreement icon' to denote its a Service Agreement Customer & the '!' mark denotes the urgent job status now. We hope this helps. Thank you and have a great day ahead.

BRUCE
General Manager (É.-U.)

Smart and Easy

Commentaires : The staff is friendly and super responsive. I have had zero issues with communicating our needs and getting a timely response.

No more tracking paper invoices. No more huge labor hours processing work to get in our accounting software. No more techs having missing information. No more call takers fumbling with a system just to get a customer on the schedule. No more illegible handwriting. SmartServ has made our company step up the professional way we can now serve and present to our customers. Since it is cloud based we can see real time invoicing and job note updates. Its easier to track everything and significantly reduced the office man hours spent dealing with a manual process for call taking, invoice processing, and finding history on our customers. Our techs can also better serve our customers. With unlimited space to make a detailed invoice, add pictures, and the ability to review a customer's past history at their fingertips. This product has had a real positive impact on our business and doesn't cost an arm and a leg to make it happen.

Better indicators for visual ques of job progress and continue improvements on scheduler.

Marie
Controller (É.-U.)

Good Service

The software does a lot of what we need, but does have some limitations. But we haven't been able to find one software that does everything, so SmartServ is comparable to the other products out there. The customer service at SmartServ is excellent though, so anytime we have a question or a problem, they respond right away and are all very kind.

There are a few things that you have to contact the SmartServ team to do, rather than being able to do it yourself. For example, you can't add new employees yourself. It has also been having syncing problems so not everything sync's properly. But the customer service team is very quick to respond and fix any issues.

l’année dernière

Marie, we are grateful that you took the time out to review our product. We understand how crucial your data is for you and we want to keep it as sanitized as possible. Also to avoid the feeding of double/wrong information into your synced accounts like Quickbooks we make sure to add the new employees ourselves. Also, there have been significant changes in the product over the period of time. Our engineering team puts in a lot of effort to provide you with the best experience possible. We are also planning to launch automatic sync with Quickbook Desktop. For any other queries you can contact your Account Manager. Have a great day.

Marta
President (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Easy to use, great customer service, good support.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, our experience is great. I already feel a lot more free from daily entering invoices in the system. Being able to sync our invoices directly to QB helps to save time. If there are any discrepancies in the process of syncing our invoices to QB the SmartServ team is very quick to help out to make necessary corrections. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
are our on boarding managers - they are very knowledgeable and have been very helpful and responsive every time we would reach them through Zoom meetings, emails, or phone calls.

Easy to use, great customer service, good support, easy to use for technicians on the field, great speech to text feature to add notes (technicians love that feature). The app is able to locate the tax rate when on the job.

There is a room for improvement in creation of new tickets in the field platform. We would like to be able to create tickets from the calendar view, so that we could see our schedule and the time that is available for booking (in the field platform).

l’année dernière

Hey Marta, Thank you so much for reviewing our product. We are working on developing & improving the field platform (both iOS & Android). You must be seeing new updates & advancements getting launched already, we will try and keep improving our field platform as well. Thank you for being there with us and for such positive feedback.

Bonnie
Recruiting manager (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés

We have a few glitches, but the customer service does a great job of addressing these issues.

Commentaires : It is how we schedule our techs in the field. It is how we keep track of customer info and history. How we communicate job details with our techs. It has freed up time for the office staff.

It is user friendly, has the features that we need, and if not they help us to create the ones that we don't have.

There can be glitches, but they have good communication about these. They have had to update and work on these multiple times. I think it has been a work in progress. It has worked well for us.

l’année dernière

Hey Bonnie, we have launched a full 2 months sprint where we are working on improving the reliability & stability of the product. We assure you that these minute glitches will not happen again. Thank you again and have a great day.

Paul
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 11-50 employés

Support is always there

Commentaires : Overall our experience with SmartServ has been excellent and I would recommend them to any company looking into them. Try a demo and ask questions. They will be more than accommodating and convincing as they were with me.

The support is always there. No matter what your issue is these guys are here to help. Which speaks louder than a lot of other software I have demoed and used in the past. Its nice entering data into this software with little to no issues. All of the technicians love the app. Its great getting work done from anywhere. Having our entire service history available online is a great addition too.

Almost none. The credit card merchant compatibility list needs work. It would be great if we could use Stripe or Authorize.net (those are the 2 I've had experience with.) PayPal would be a nice addition as well. However, this doesn't really affect us as most of our customers pay by check. There are a few minor features we would like to see introduced. Anything I have recommended so far. They say is coming very soon.

l’année dernière

Hey Paul, really appreciate your suggestions and your honest review. We are working on having more integrations as well as improving the existing one. We are able to provide the lowest credit card processing fees in the industry right now with the help of our partners.

Dan
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Powerful software

Commentaires : [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Smartserv has made this transition as easy as possible. He is always responsive when we call and checks in on us regularly when we don't call. We are very happy with our decision to switch to Smarserv. The customer service has been outstanding starting with our first sales call to implementation.

We like the ease of accessing the data. We schedule jobs for field technicians and need to have the customer information available quickly. The software stores job history for every customer allowing my technicians to take pictures, make notes, and request parts that are all relayed in real time to our office. Having a complete history of each customer allows my techs to be more prepared and more efficient when walking into a house.

I have not used the software long enough to find anything negative. The software is so much more powerful than what we are used to. I wish we had made the change sooner.

Bojan
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés

Experience with SmarServ

Commentaires : Overall experience with SmarServ was great and I would recommend their product to any small to medium size company that is looking to improve/develop CRM for their business. SmartServ is very easy to use and deploy. SmartServ also has a variety of features and they are working every day to improve on the existing features as well as to develop new ones. I look forward to seeing what else is on the horizon.

SmartServ customer support during and after implementation was the most valuable. SmartServ onboarding managers were with me every step of the way to help me understand and all the aspects of the software. I also appreciate SmartServ flexibility and ability to customize some of the features to our specific needs.

I wish their progressive billing is little more developed. At this point there is a work around and I know in the near future they will develop a more permanent solution.

Daniel

Great Software

Commentaires : Customer management and scheduling has improved. Details are more readily available. Efficiency has improved.

The software is very thorough and has many features that are crucial for efficiency and productivity. We are very pleased so far and enjoy the awesome customer service that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided since the on boarding process.

There are still a few things in testing but that was to be expected.

l’année dernière

Hey Daniel, thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate that you took the time out to review our product. Thanks again and have a great day.

Anthony
Construction, 11-50 employés

Most comprehensive system for the money

Commentaires : Once we went through the 30 days of switching and the 60 days of work flow adjustments the program does nothing but get better

That it was all in one and gave us the options for contracts, multiple locations and was able to handle residential and commercial

The system has some limitations for commercial projects

Tuesday
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2-10 employés

Smart Serv Review

Commentaires : Al has been fantastic to work with as we've gotten SmartServ up and running for our company. He promptly responds to my many calls and emails and is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. When issues require him to obtain further information or help from other departments, he contacts them immediately and I have been very impressed with how quickly he works to resolve our issues. It can be frustrating and challenging to work with new software but working with Al has helped alleviate some of that stress, as he is very knowledgeable about the software and is very personable when talking to him on the phone. It is a pleasure to work with him and I'm grateful for the time and effort he puts into making sure that we are up and running as smoothly as possible.

The reports and ability to move appointments around on the schedule so easily.

I do not like the calendar view. It is extremely hard to read. All of the technician are in the same color and make it hard to differentiate them.

l’année dernière

Hello, thanks a lot for writing a review. Our constant updates have helped us to be better in almost every aspect of our software. The feature that you were looking for is now available with us, it would be available for you to use within a week. Hope it helps, have a great day ahead.

Floor Manager (Mexique)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 10 000+ employés

Remarkable tool!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

We no longer have to search through three different programs to find anything because we now have all of our job information in one spot. We were able to create unique checklists to keep track of each project's progress.

Sometimes there are issues while the app is loading but aside from that nothing out of the ordinary.

Danny

Great software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great customer service that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides

The software is very user friendly. It makes it easy to schedule jobs and book them on the field or in the office. Great customer service, they are always available when you need them and always happy to help. Also very cost effective.

I have a hard time saving the customers signature sometimes. I have to log out and then log back in to get the signature to save.

Nisham
E- Manager (Canada)

Best and Quality Dispatching Software

Commentaires : Overall service is best and, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] help me and my Tech a lot to fix small issues and cofusion, Great Guy. Really Appreciated his work

Customer Support is Excellent, No Delay in intregration with other platform, Easy to create invoice and recieve payment on field job, Simpe And Easy User Interface to work on daily basis.

Nothing, Everything is Best. you wont regret if you used them.

Nicole
Co-Owner (É.-U.)

Good all in one service company software with excellent customer support.

The software is completely customizable. If a feature is not working well for us, the SmartServ support team will write a fix for it or in the very least will offer a work-around. And, if we need a feature added to the software, SmartServ will create one especially for us!

SmartServ integration with QuickBooks has a lot of quirks and doesn't sync properly most of the time which requires admin time to correct.

l’année dernière

Nicole, we appreciate your honest feedback for our product. Over the course of time, we have brought in some really nice updates, including the one you're looking for. Please feel free to look it over. We appreciate your time and wish you a wonderful day.