Avis clients sur Swell

En savoir plus sur Swell

Permet aux entreprises de recueillir en temps réel des retours d'opinion sur l'expérience de leurs clients : Net Promoter Score, expérience client et avis en ligne sur les sites importants.

En savoir plus sur Swell

We switched from Podium to Swell and are so happy we did. We are saving tons of money for the same level of service.

I think it asks people too many times to leave a review if they don't respond to the first message.

Swell - Notes

Swell a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 327 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Swell ?

Stephen A.
Stephen A.
Construction, 51-200 employés

Better option than Podium

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very easy to set up and very nice to have a great customer support team.

Cost effective- easy to communicate with support

There are glitches that happen occasionally

Savannah
Construction, 2-10 employés

Game Changer

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall our number of reviews has increased and a step was taken off of our team's plate since the links are sent automatically. Swell has also relieved the stress that our team used to have about having to answer chats immediately or risk losing the lead.

We use Swell for two purposes, one being as our website chat and the other being as a way to request reviews from customers. The website chat feature has been a huge help because potential customers do not have to stay on the website for us to respond, all communication is to their phone, but through the Swell platform on our end. This has proved to be very efficient. As for the review requests, our reviews have increased exponentially, and we credit it to how easy Swell's links make it to leave us a review. On our end, we also like that once we convert a lead in our CRM to a customer they are automatically entered into Swell's system. They are then automatically scheduled to be sent a review request at 6:00 p.m. that evening. Overall this has automated our system for reviews and made the experience easier for our customers.

It would be nice for the website chats to link up to our CRM so we can see if they are already a lead and be able to add them to our CRM from Swell if they are not. This is not a dealbreaker by any means. The other thing is that the company we worked with before had a widget that we could put on our website so that our reviews automatically showed on our website. Something like this would be nice to have again, but still not a dealbreaker.

Alan
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Good at first, then...

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Beware! The biggest problem we have with Swell is their customer service and support. It is a joke. We lost the ability to text our customers, through no fault of Swell, but when we called support we got their voicemail. We left a message during their posted business hours on a Thursday. They never called us back. We finally called sales and they picked up the phone on the first ring (a little trick I learned when companies don't answer their support calls). The salesperson said they would transfer us to support but warned us they like to get off early so they may not answer. They didn't... This company will do a great job during the sales process but their support is non-existent.

Texting was simple. We didn't use the review feature.

The latest app update changed the way a text message looks when you type. The sentence is a run on, meaning there's no breaks after so many characters making it very difficult to proof before you send to a customer.

david
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Swell Review

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Automation for reviews, it provides me more time for other things without thinking about asking for review , though we should be asking for our clients for it.

Just the pricing may be a bit on the expensive side.

il y a 3 mois

Thanks for writing this review, David! We're glad Swell has helped you get some time back.

Frazier
Head of Marketing (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The SMS Marketing Platform that fits in your budget.

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I see a lot of companies advertising themselves as the solution for small businesses. Yet, their pricing is high and honestly pretty restrictive in what you can actually do with it. Especially for small businesses. Swell is the exception. Their price point for the web chat, reviews, and SMS campaigns are totally fair. Not to mention their customer service team has gone above and beyond for us getting our integrations worked out. I would encourage any company looking to implement a new SMS software to go with Swell.

We weren't restricted to a maximum number of contacts. No matter how many contacts we have, the price is the same.

Nothing notable. They're a smaller company which caused some issues between one of our APIs. (Likely because we are the first ones to need this certain API). That being said, the Swell team has been great with working with the other company to get things fixed.

Lindsay
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

If you are not using Swell for review management, you are missing out!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I have had a good experience overall with Swell.

We had been using Swell for review management for about a year when our dental software incorporated review requests. We canceled Swell for a short time for the built in product. We noticed a huge drop in review response using the other review management. Lesson learned, Swell has a method to produce the best response. I also love the text to pay feature. That has been a game changer.

Software updates have proven to be problematic with Swell at times but not updating in the database. Patients with canceled or moved appts would continue to be contacted. It took several days and attempts to remedy the situation.

Elle
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Sports, 2-10 employés

Great Tool for Our Team

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We mostly use Swell to improve the customer experience and customer satisfaction and it really has been a great tool for us in that sense. We haven't used it for much more than that, but the experience has been positive.

This has been a great tool to better manage our customer service and customer experience. We do also encourage reviews on occasion and that has helped us build our online reviews.

I wish there was a way for the person who addresses the customer to be the only one who receives notifications for that message chain. Sometimes, it can be a little overwhelming, but I guess, at least everyone is in the know.

Max
Partner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

Worth Every Single Penny and All Small Businesses Should Use This Product

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I have had no problems with customer service, i have had only a few reasons to contact customer service, my experience is only positive.

Integration into the business was simple, fully integrated in less than 30 days, and i did not have to dedicate very much of my time to get that full integration accomplished.

Does not yet work with some of the most important review sites that are specific to my industry (legal services).

Evan
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

It's fine

3,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Expensive and not amazing.

I implemented Swell because I was very impressed with the sales person [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and needed a software that I could add to my website to both allow potential clients to ask questions, etc AND encourage guests to write reviews.

I do not find the support to be great. In fact I initially stopped using Swell, because I did not like the person helping me and then when I was talked back into coming back, I was put with her again. She was not much nicer and then I reached out to ask question, she told me to go ask someone else because it was not in her job description anymore, so I did and I basically was told that I wasn't trained correctly...I wanted out of my expensive contract and was told no. So I am riding it out and hoping things get better and using it minimally. The app does not do half of what the website does. The back end of the website is not super intuitive. Review alert is slow.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Evan, thanks for sharing this feedback - especially about your experience with our support and app. I've shared it with our team and we will take it into account going forward to make sure we can offer the best product experience AND support experience. Thanks for being a customer.

Seberina
Practice Manager (É.-U.)

Great Product

5,0 il y a 9 mois

It has helped us increase our reviews substantially.

Sometimes the reviews on google don't match up with the number of reviews on Swell. That's the only issue we've had.

Jeffrey
CEO (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Huge Increase in Client Reviews! Game changer!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Very good overall.

Very easy set up, and was seemlessly integrated into our Client Relationship Management Software. We are now getting consistent reviews every month!

$2,400 a year seems a bit steep for what it is.

Megan
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Great Option

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have had a great experience with Swell. It is very affordable compared to competitors on the market, with all of the same features. Any time there has been an issue with something not working appropriately, they have it fixed very fast. No issues at all, highly recommend!

Swell has been a great addition to our digital offerings for members. It's ease of use is fantastic and helps us stay connected to members all the time, not just during business hours.

There were some things we had to work through in the beginning with things not working as they should, but this is to be expected for a small start up.

Eric
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Online review generation needs to be simple - Swell does it the best!

Commentaires : Phenomenal product and support!! I run a marketing agency that works with hundreds of dental practices, and Swell is by far our favorite partner. Their system works seamlessly and is so simple for our dental clients to use. We have seen reviews increase by 50-100X in the first 6-months. We recently had a practice that wanted to get to 100 reviews. They were at 47 reviews for the first 3-years in practice. By the end of the second month using Swell, we had accomplished our goal of 100 reviews. That was more reviews in 2-months than that practice had in 3-years. Thanks for all the success!!

Managed service. Swell will do the install for you, and once it is installed, it is extremely easy to use for dental practices.

Drill down and data aggregation functionality is not the best

Veronica
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Great as a texting platform

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Although clumsy in some aspects it overall fits our needs at the time being as being a way to contact and stay in touch with clients without sharing our personal numbers.

Swell is easy to use and works well as a basic web chat/ customer text service. It's easy to keep track of each employees customer interactions. Uploading our client information was pretty seamless and our onboarding included a lot of support with even tutorial videos sent to share with the team at my request.

There is room for improvement. Sending photos to clients is hit or miss...when they do send it sends when you click...it would be nice if there was a preview so that you are sure you send the correct photo. We have had a lot of issues with the app for our team members that don't have IPhones. The notifications can feel a little clumsy at times. There is no real way to see who has sent reviews when...you can see the reviews and what stage they are in but further expansion would be helpful

Jessica

Great Software, Working on the Glitches

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We really like Swell, the concept, and the process. Once the bugs from the new program get worked out, we'll be extremely happy.

We love the ability to text our patients and chat with them when they are not able to take a phone call. We use this daily for appointment confirmations and send out our review requests. We also love that there is an app. I will be logging into that this week to see how it works. I'll be chatting with the other 7 clinics to update them on how to use it on a daily basis.

1) We are struggling with the restrictions on the phone numbers. If we block a phone number so they do not receive additional reviews (this is when they've left a review, we do not want them to keep getting those requests), we are unable to use the texting feature for their appointment confirmations. We would love a feature that disables one portion of the program but allows us to keep other portions. 2) We also cannot get OpenDental to work with Swell to stop texting children. It continues to text the children's parent but with the child's name asking for the review. It brings laughs from several parents who get this for each child but I do not think everyone smiles from it. We have tried numerous things such as setting a guardian, a parent, or guarantor but it has not worked yet. We'll figure out which one works but in the meantime, it's been a tough one. 3)

Jim
Founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Excellent Resource

Commentaires : Great team. Great product. Great supper. Highly recommend them.

Love the ability to customize the request message and the timing of the send. Deep links to ALL review sites that matter.

Wish it had video capabilities. I think they’re working on this for the future.

Jen
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

Great Service and Easy to Use!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It has been very easy and the process has been great! No complaints.

I love that we can customize which providers patients are sent the text message to write a review. We have multiple providers in our practice and some providers team's choose to send them manually and some want them automatically sent at the end of the day. I also love that you can choose to send certain messaging contingent on the service that took place. Great Software!

I wish that it had the option to help with negative reviews. We don't get many, but it would be great if those could be filtered, in order to give us time to respond to them before they are posted. However, I know this is not possible for Swell to do, but would love that capability.

il y a 4 mois

Thanks for this great review, Jen!

Maria
Doctor (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés

Swell for Dental Office

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It is beneficial to have an automatic message send out to remind people to submit reviews. It saves us time.

The best thing about this software is the ability to communicate with patients.

This is somewhat pricey. It would be nice to have only certain tiers for specific uses. We use it to mostly communicate with patients for appointment reminders and reviews. However, patients can write reviews anywhere for free.

Rhonda

Great Service!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : My Dr and myself like this system very much. They post things to our Google so we do not have to do that ourselves or hire another company to do so.

It gives us reviews quickly and sends out a link to the patients right after their appointment while it is fresh in their mind.

I really do not have any Cons, we like this service and plan to stay with them for a long time to come.

il y a 4 mois

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this great review, Rhonda! We're so glad your Swell texts have been helping you earn Google reviews.

Kyle
Marketing Systems Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

It's swell!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall experience with Swell has been fabulous! Our CSM [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is absolutely outstanding to work with!

The ease of use from account set up to receiving your first review. I like that I'm able to connect all of our necessary review accounts and that we're even able to connect our Google & Facebook accounts so that we can respond in real time.

That there are still 2 version of the software available. It could be user error but there are still times where I'm unable to do something in the new version and have to revert back to the old version.

Talon
Dentist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Pure Genius

Commentaires : 10/10, couldn't be happier.

How hands off and accessible it is. It's hard to imagine something being easier to work with.

When my CC was changed I wasn't notified it was no longer working. Of course it's my responsibility as well.

Fran
OPERATIONS MANAGER (É.-U.)

Swell is swell!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall, Swell is an excellent product and has increased our 5 Star google ratings since we've been using it. It makes

I love the notifications for reviews and surveys. I don't have to think to login to Swell- I just open my email and there it is.

I would like if the emails showed the review without the need to login for the full review details.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Fran, thanks for this great feedback! I'm glad you've liked using Swell and that it's helped you earn 5-star reviews. I will share your comment about seeing the full review without logging in with our Product team. Thank you!

Amber
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Swell for communication with patients

4,0 il y a 4 mois

We find that many patients want to communicate via text and Swell allows us to do that while keeping the communication records in one place. This is especially helpful when multiple internal team members are answering inquiries.

Would like to be able to capture patient's email addresses in addition to phone numbers.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Amber, thanks for leaving this review! I'm glad Swell has made it easy to text with patients. Thanks for sharing that feedback about email addresses, I will pass it along to our product team.

Natalie
office manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

We love using swell, it increases our traffic on google and helps so much

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : My experience with Swell has been great. I love that I do not have to think about asking for reviews and manually sending the review link out, swell does it automatically

I like the user friendliness of the dashboard

There is really nothing at the moment that I do not like

Roxana
Treatment Coordinator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Amazing!!!!

5,0 l’année dernière

It's amazing! It makes it so easy to interact with patients!

My only issue was trying to sign in to swell for this week. But other than that it is amazing. Even the representative that helped get me back in was awesome!!!!