15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur PushPress

En savoir plus sur PushPress

Un système moderne, convivial et intuitif pour gérer votre centre de fitness.

En savoir plus sur PushPress

No more tracking down people for money, no more hassling with credit cards. Store, membership plans, learning names... so much easier now.

Member lists/counts don't usually feel accurate and it's hard to customize what customers you are actually trying to track.

PushPress - Notes

PushPress a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 181 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PushPress ?

Ben
Ben

Exceptional. Seems biased...

My review ratings seem really biased, but I’ve only had really good experiences with Push Press and their customer service. They are proactively solving problems before I even knew that they were problems that need to be solved. The software is convenient the athletes that I coach haven’t had any problems using it, and I couldn’t really be much more satisfied.

The only thing that I wish they did better was texting clients back-and-forth. It is not a vital piece of our business

il y a 4 ans

Thank YOU, Ben! We're constantly working to make our product so good that our users seem biased :)

Dan
CEO (É.-U.)

We're in this together

Commentaires : Like any relationship, there are going to be ups and downs, at the end of the day I'm glad to feel that PushPress is "in the fight" with us which is not something every member management software can say

Customer Support is phenomenal and they're constantly improving the product and adjusting to current trends / issues

The thing I like least about PushPress is that I didn't switch to them sooner

il y a 4 ans

Thank YOU, Dan! We wish you had switched to us sooner too, but nonetheless, we're stoked to have you with us now!

Jon
Jon
Director (R.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

Really poor experience from PushPress

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Unfortunately, we've had a really poor experience with PushPress. The website they designed took weeks to update and then due to more errors on their side it was not accepted by Google for the two weeks before and after the new gyms opened. This had a huge impact as no one could view our website or join on line during pre sale and the few days after we opened. The customer service response was poor. We have had repeated issues with payments not being taken and embarrassment with prospective members being unable to pay. The system cannot adjust a start date and payments to the future, something that should be a simple, so is unusable for pre sales of gyms. None of this was highlighted in advance. I could go, on, but simply put the system has been unreliable and cost us money and time to date on bookings, payments and integration with google.

The App is user friendly and easy to use

The website integration failed to link my website to google, which had a massive impact on our gym launch. Payments are unreliable and have often failed, meaning unable to process payments. Waivers were not added or duplicated causing member frustration or members to not have waivers at point of joining and classes disappeared, making bookings initially unreliable.

Nnamdi
Owner & Coach (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Push Press - Best Gym Software & Gym Owner Support!

Commentaires : We spent a significant amount of time and due dilligence in efforts to select the best gym software to launch our business. We choose Push Press and pleased with the decision more and more as we use their current key features and see the work the team puts in to serve Gym owners and their clients by constant improvements to the software platform.

Ease of Use & Implementation - quick and easy timeline for implementation. Great training and tutorial videos, plus great customer support. Dashboard - quick view of the most important information as a gym owner and coaches on a daily basis. Class schedule, At-Risk Member, Leads Report, and check-ins / class reservations. Lead Process & Follow-Up - Allows for quick follow-ups, assigning leads, and tracking their progress to membership. Ability to leave notes and change status help with managing the process between team members. Reporting - Financials, At-Risk Members, Membership Allocations, and more provide source of valuable information when assessing health of business and making business decisions. Integrations - a wide variety of key integrations for websites, workout trackers, social media, communication/email platforms and google analytics. Customer Service - great training videos and resources, plus content to help gym owners grow themselves, their clients, and their business.

Sign-up Form Customizations - would love to see customizable forms for fitness challenges and other event sign ups that link into lead management process. Capability is avaiable but would love to see additional development.

il y a 4 ans

Nnamdi! Thank you for the review! We appreciate all feedback and are working really hard to make this as perfect system as possible. Customizable sign up forms is a huge product enhancement we'd love to tackle. We do integrate with Google Forms and such via Zapier for now - but we absolutely recognize the need to be able to build in app questionnaires and forms!

Jason
Director of Community Development (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Want a software for your gym with excellent performance and support - choose PushPress

Commentaires : PushPress is simply the best! They gave the best presentation when doing their demo and they all are part of gyms so they know all facets of the industry. Their customer service is the best I have dealt with and that says a lot as I spent 10+ years in the IT field. The people at PushPress are so helpful, friendly, prompt, and just so all around awesome that you actually look forward to interacting with them. Their service and their software have totally changed our gym to where we now feel like we are actually able to do work with the tracking of leads, at risk members, and just our community as a whole. I would recommend PushPress again and again - all day - every day!

The best thing about the PushPress software is the ease of use. We were able to jump right in and get everything set up so quickly. We have learned how to implement new pieces easily as well as integrate the software into our website, kiosks, and TV. Our warriors have loved the ease of check in and purchasing via the Store.

The thing I like the least would be that I can't do everything from my phone - an admin app for the phone would be awesome as I don't always have my computer around at the gym and our kiosks are in use.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you, Jason! We're stoked that you feel like PushPress is having such a positive impact on your gym. Everyone here truly loves what they do and that includes getting the chance to work directly with gym owners, coaches, etc. Thanks for joining our team!

CEO (É.-U.)

PushPress is fantastic!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Love it!

First, their customer service is AMAZING! You can tell they're also gym owners and understand our problems. Second, it's just so easy to use and their reporting is really, really, good.

Their member app and the "test user" spam. We stopped using their app forum with our members because the test user they say we need to have in their just spams everything. Further, the test user has signed up for and taken the last spot in a waitlisted class blocking someone from else from training. Very odd!

Great Gym Software

Commentaires : We have been extremely pleased with all aspects of the system. We have used ABC and Club Automation and for our simple needs this rocks it on all levels: price, product features, easy set up and integration, with great support.

We don't use all the features, but what we use works great and connects seamlessly to each module.

When we started using it we were hoping to connect it to our access system, but knew that was unlikely. As a 24-7 facility unattended access is needed and they seem to focus more on access when staffed. That's on us but would love to see some form of standard integration for more door access systems.

Jake
Co-owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy to learn, easy to customize

Commentaires : I needed an accurate software that easily tracked memberships and the dollars spent, and it does a great job.

Very customizable, easy to learn, reports are easy to read

Wish it had programming software like Sugarwod built in.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the review, Jake! We appreciate your feedback. We do have our Track system, which allows you to easily program workouts - but we do not do workout tracking. The reason is twofold: 1. Currently, there's 2 philosophies around workout tracking. Tracking performance & Building community. It's pretty hard to build a system that can do both well. SugarWOD is focused on building community. Depending on which way you'd like your gym to leverage workout tracking, you would prefer one or the other. If we built our own, we would be inflexible to the other side of the equation 2. Workout tracking is a massively moving target, and it's needs constantly evolve. If we built that, we would needing to devote resources to continually evolve it, which would take resources away from our core development. We believe specialists win over generalists. We prefer to have the best core system and work with systems that can enhance us.

James
Owner/Operator (É.-U.)

Very Pleased

Commentaires : It’s been fantastic.

I really enjoy the ease of use and responsiveness, whether I’m in front of my computer, or on the go. The customer service is phenomenal, and they’re constantly working to improve their product.

I think the amount of emails that go out to members can be a little overwhelming. Important information is easily lost to those who don’t manage their inbox well

il y a 5 ans

Hi James, we appreciate your comments! We know that owners are constantly on the move so making sure you can seamlessly transition is important. We are also looking to overhaul email functionality to give you much more granular control in the near future, you will love this!

Katie

So Happy We Made the Switch

Commentaires : I could not be happier with this software, and I recommend it to literally everyone. The team behind it includes gym owners, developers, and designers who all work together on it. So it's super easy to use, and does all the things I need it to do. The product owners actively work on improving the software and are very receptive to and involved in the community of people using it. The customer service is exceptional. It was very easy to make the transition from our old software (MindBody). I stayed with MindBody *way* too long. My only regret is not making the switch sooner.

It does everything I need it to do, is super clear and easy to use, and the pricing is unbeatable for the value delivered.

There's no time clock feature and payroll is in beta. We have a small staff and use a spreadsheet to track time, so it's not a big deal. It is 100% worth it to use PushPress and keep track of time with other methods.

Matthew

Great System

Commentaires : Great software and easy to use. Transferring members over from mindbody was so easy and the team at Push press helped me every step of the way.

The ease of use and the great customer service. I originally switched from mindbody and will never go with another system. Anytime i have an issue i receive. A response Whittington hours, not days as with mind body.

Wish is synced with constant contact. I do not use mail chimp and that would be awesome if i could get the contacts to sync with constant contact.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks, Matthew! This is exactly what we want to hear. We're happy you made the switch and even happier that we could support you through the process. Regarding Constant Contact, we might have a solution for you using our current Zapier integration...reach out to our support team for more guidance.

Sommer
Co-Owner/Manager (É.-U.)

Worth it!

Commentaires : This programmed has allowed me to integrate purchased programming and save so many hours! Love the app for clients, super easy to navigate!

I love how this integrated with SugarWOD and it's ease of use.

There are a few features lacking on the reporting and invoicing side.

il y a 4 ans

Sommer - thank you so much for the feedback! Make sure to drop some suggestions to our Success team - so we can try to understand where we're lacking for reporting and invoicing. Our mission is to nail it across the board and would love to understand.

Charles
Gym Owner and Trainer (É.-U.)

Keeping it Simple

Simple and and very easy to use. Customer support was super quick.

Personal training tracking and scheduling and billing. There isn’t an easy way to use it for recurring clients because half my business is personal training and it doesn’t work well with this.

il y a 4 ans

Charles, thank you so much for your feedback! Our goal is to make the simplest, most robust platform that allows you to run your gym without dealing with the headaches of a complicated software.

Kelley

Love Push Press!!!

So easy to use and when you get stuck the customer service is awesome!

Since I have to pick something I’d say that having to go between the software system Push Press and BTWB for our logging software. I wish they were synced up.

il y a 4 ans

And we love you, Kelley! We are monitoring the demand for a BTWB integration, so thanks for nudging us with 'one more request'. Keep an eye out for possible future feature improvement.

Maria
Gym Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Get off the computer and back to work faster!

Commentaires : Pushpress has exceeded my expectations in Customer Service. Quick to respond with solutions. There's no run around or inexperienced reps. Everyone I've dealt with is very polite and proactive to find you answers. Pushpress is easy to use, very user friendly, very organized. Thank you for a great product!

Pushpress organizes all my clients memberships, classes, events, sales of product, emails....I can link contact forms and registration pages to my Gym's website for easy payment processing. The Pushpress team works continually to update software. They accept recommendations on features and improvements, and work to make the Pushpress software work for you! They respond very quickly to questions, and provide videos of their answers, instead of simply directing you to "visit the customer forum to find an answer".

During one software update all my members' emergency contact info got imported to one of the other fields, and the only fix was manually going into each and correcting. But no info was LOST.

James
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

PushPress has packaged a very powerful platform into a simple and easy to use solution.

Commentaires : I've been able to remove myself from most of the day-to-day admin, since members can self-manage most of their issues through the apps. This has freed up hours from my day to devote to growing the business.

The simplicity. Once the system has been set up, there is very little maintenance that needs to be done with the software. Getting members into the system with a membership is fast and simple. This allows me to spend the time getting to the member, instead of doing admin for the member. It just works. I also love the dedicated apps. They take a load of my staff and there is less need to have a staff member managing a front desk. These apps make it easy for members to self manage scheduling, checking in to classes, and purchase. The overall look and feel of the system is elegant. It isn't cluttered like other management solutions (MBO, Wodify, etc). We've had nothing but compliments from our members since the switch!

I would like to see more controls on how to communicate with members and clients. I would like to be able to customize the messages on automated emails.

Jennifer
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Amazing client management system and ultimate customer support

Commentaires : The best part is the customer service hands down. When deciding which company/product to use, I knew this was a pinger company that was still developing. However, that is pretty insignificant when you have a staff who know you by name and help you solve issues easily within 24 hours (most of the time waaaay faster than that).

The dashboard and system are extremely user friendly and honestly have a clean look.

There are a couple of functions that take more steps than I would like or a couple of features that I feel are missing... However, these guys are on the ball with taking recommendations and rolling out upgrades to best suit the needs of their clients.

il y a 4 ans

Jennifer, thank you!! Our success team is ON IT! They actually compete with each other to see who has the fastest response times...and the best gifs.

Jay
Head Coach (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Outstanding client software

Commentaires : Outstanding!!

I love the ease of use and being able to change clients memberships. Easy to maneuver and the customer service is 2nd to none!!

The check in app could run more smoothly!

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, Jay! Membership management can be a huge pain...we're glad that we've been able to make this a little bit easier for you. We appreciate the review!

Kara
Administrator (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

Awesome product, a few bugs

Commentaires : Overall, the software is great and does everything we need it to do. The support staff is amazingly helpful and friendly. If I could change one thing, it would be giving businesses control over the emailing to its members.

This platform is super easy to use and understand. The apps and additional features are simple enough that we started taking advantage of them soon after we set up our membership billing side of things. Mainly, we use it for member billing, attendance and payroll tracking. But we've also begun to use the store and screens apps.

I'm not a fan of the auto-emailing and how we don't have control over what goes to who and when. Especially during migration (but even after), members get tons of unnecessary emails and it's pretty obnoxious. We've also run into other miscellaneous bugs and they often take awhile to hunt down and fix. Seems like the software is very popular and with all of the new apps being tested, issues don't get resolved for several days, maybe even weeks. Maybe just a shortage of manpower?

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for taking the time to give us your honest feedback! We appreciate every review. We agree with you about the emails - when we started we thought "less is more" and felt it was one less thing an owner had to spend time configuring. We still believe setting up all the emails is a lot of burden on an owner, but we've identified a better way to do this. It's on the project board, and will be done soon, but we have some really big works in progress now that have to be completed as a prerequisite to this.

Theresa
Gym Owner (É.-U.)

Consistently exceeds my expectations - Leaders in the Fitness industry

Commentaires : The developers of this platform are gym owners themselves, and it shows. This software helps from following up on leads, to forecasting sales and revenue- even payroll and keeping track of t-shirt inventory. Tech support is responsive and has provided clear solutions for anything I contact them about. If they asked me to marry the I'd say yes. ;)

Intuitive, easy to use for both me and my members. Everything you need in one place.

I would like to have less problems syncing devices with Check in-app. It unsynced a couple of times and it was a hassle to correct. But tech support was responsive each time.

il y a 4 ans

Theresa, Thank you for the review! Sorry to hear you've had some issues with the pairing of our apps, we will continue to keep an eye on that. Glad to hear our success team has been of help to you - it's very important to us to have lightning fast, educated success reps!

Angie
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Happy Admin

It’s so easy to use and can be used anywhere.

Random times of update emails. They would be daily, then not at all.

il y a 4 ans

Angie, thanks for the feedback! We appreciate your review! We're working on the new communications system soon (sorry the corona stuff right now derailed our current development roadmap). Hoping this nails it for you once we get it done!

anthony
coach (É.-U.)

Review of PushPress

Commentaires : Love push press, super user friendly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are a facebook message or email way and very very fast responses!

I really feel like its super easy to use, not confusing at all, i have been using it since day one. There is not other product with the ease of push press.

nothing honestly, everything is super easy, and if there isn't a feature we tell you guys and within weeks/months its a new feature.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks, Anthony! We always love hearing feedback on new features and we do our best to provide you all with what you need!

Ty
Owner/Medical Exercise Specialist (É.-U.)

Simple and Easy to Learn

Commentaires : PushPress has made running my facility a lot more efficient with all the of the tools and integrations it has built in so far. They are always improving and making for a better experience. Their customer service is always speedy and super understanding of anything that comes up (if a glitch or something happens).

The ability to scale it to whatever business size you have. PushPress integrates with a lot of other software to make it easy to keep your POS system in place while adding to your technology.

Sometimes there are things you want to do that aren't part of the software but that means they aren't part of the software or integrations YET.

Karen
Owner/Head Coach (É.-U.)

PushPress provides me a simple, easy to use system that makes running my business hassle free.

I love that when I'm sitting with a new member, I'm able to input info without complications and unnecessary steps. The system is very straight forward and easy to navigate. Also, customer service is extremely helpful and quick to respond. The chat window is convenient and the response time is usually within hours, if not quicker.

In the 3 years, I've been using PushPress, I have to say that there isn't anything that I'm unhappy with. I probably don't use half of what the system offers, but my experience with what I use it for has been nothing short of exceptional.

Allison

Awesome Service - Small business feel

Commentaires : It’s been amazing so far.

I love that if I have a question, I can chat with someone quickly and get it answered. It has been a huge selling point.

So far just the fact that I can’t toggle back and forth between customers paying with CC and ACH. I wish they could choose when signing up for a membership with me.

il y a 4 ans

Allison, thank you so much for your review and feedback! Our goal is to make the simplest, most "automagic" system for gym owners to help them save time and headaches (and make more money focusing on their clients!) I think what you're looking for is the ability to have a online self-serviced signup and have the client choose ACH or CC. We built it as a hard switch (one or the other) because most gyms who want to use ACH want all their customers on ACH. I think this is something we can revisit when we rebuilt our landing pages.