Avis clients sur Nowsta

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Nowsta

Solution de gestion du personnel basée sur le cloud qui permet aux entreprises de planifier les quarts de travail du personnel, de suivre les heures de travail, de traiter la paie et plus encore.

En savoir plus sur Nowsta

124 avis affichés

Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Staffing Manager
Événementiel, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/07/2018

"This app has been game changing for how we communicate with staff."

Avantages: I like the ease of use as a Coordinator. My time spent scheduling has shrunk majorly, leaving me more time to focus on recruiting, on-boarding and training. The calendar makes it really easy for me to see what my week looks like. The sorting function help me isolate events to more easily see events. Even the color and font choices used in the apps is pleasing to the eye! The support from the Nowsta team has been amazing. They always respond within minutes through their direct messaging function and not only resolve the issue, but are a blast to work with. It's been a year that we have used the software and there have been endless improvements to functionality. They have expanded the system in many ways, allowing us to change our payroll functions and save money. Many times, we have seen areas for improvement, have sent the Nowsta team suggestions and then seen the tweaks in the app a few weeks later. The team at Nowsta is the ultimate example of continuous improvement. My staff really enjoys using the app and it has actually been a help in hiring as well. I mention it during the interview and I have seen candidates' faces light up with excitement that we schedule with such a convenient form of communication.

Inconvénients: The timeclock function on the app can be buggy and not record proper times, but I let the Nowsta team know and it's usually fixed right away. It's also an easy fix as a Coordinator, to adjust the times on the desktop.

Monica D.
  • Publié le 27/01/2020

"Saves time to book staff"

Commentaires: We are a catering company and we use Nowsta for time and attendance for our in-house staff as well as our staff working off-site events out in the field. We love the ability to see how far away the staff member clocks in. Having the captains able to clock in and out the staff is a plus for staff who forgets their phone or is late and doesn't clock in.

Avantages: Scheduling staff for events is a breeze. With multiple events displayed at once, we can click and drag staff to the event best suited for them. The report showing a spreadsheet as to the average number of minutes it takes staff to confirm events and the percentage that staff says yes to working an event helps us with prioritizing our staff based on their response. Approving staff on the Time and Attendance page is very easy and the screen is clear to see their times worked. Scheduling staff for the different departments works well .

Inconvénients: Sometimes if the address of the location is not an exact address then the embedded gps map may send the staff to an incorrect location. The app works poorly on some older model cell phones. I haven't found a way to note when staff is on vacation to block those days so they are not accidentally added to the schedule.

• Publié le 27/01/2020
Christopher R.
  • Publié le 13/11/2020

"We like NOWSTA"

Commentaires: For the most part...it has been very good.

Avantages: Ease of scheduling. Response time from my employees.

Inconvénients: Does not cross integrate with TPP. I thought it did...but it does not seem to do this. MAybe I am doing it wrong. Secondly, the cost of the employee per month adds up quickly.

• Publié le 13/11/2020
Jonathan C.
Operations Manager
  • Publié le 08/07/2021

"Catering Company Loves Nowsta!"

Avantages: I really like the ease of use and how well it integrated with our other programs. It saves me a lot of time. A lot!

Inconvénients: One improvement I could recommend would be to have a system of ranking staff and scheduling based on rank rather than having to create different staff titles to do this.

• Publié le 08/07/2021
David H.
  • Publié le 28/09/2019

"Intuitive scheduling for catering events"

Commentaires: We are saving 1-2 hrs per week making the schedule and at least 10 hrs a week of admin time that used to be spent texting, calling etc. Now it's all centralized with more control delegated to captains, etc.

Avantages: Great customer support team with active development on a best in class platform with a solid codebase to support future iterations.
App recently modernized and continued improvements in reporting allow for oversight and quantitative analysis

Inconvénients: Doesn't include payroll, but it syncs with many others! Only real con I can think of

• Publié le 28/09/2019
Michael C.
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 15/07/2019

"Game changer"

Commentaires: Great! From when we were first introduced to Nowsta through now, it has been a GREAT experience.

Avantages: The Nowsta software provides such an easy way to communicate with staff. Scheduling offsite events is about communication. Nowsta provides a platform where everyone can speak the same language when scheduling or receiving a schedule.

Inconvénients: Hard to think about what I don't like. As soon as there is something that seems off the engineers are on it

• Publié le 15/07/2019
Cameron G.
Operations Manager
  • Publié le 02/03/2021

"A world of difference, leagues beyond the next in line."

Commentaires: The employees can see exactly how lucrative shifts are, and easily sign up for shifts. Requesting staff is so simple, and scheduling them is even simpler. I can't say enough good things about the ease of access.

Avantages: The accessibility is so optimized, it takes only two minutes to get someone up to speed on how to use it. The metrics it tracks, and volume of information readily available to both employees and admins is second to none.

Inconvénients: The live-update features occasionally don't work, and you'll need to reload to see changes. It's not a big issue, it's just that they occasionally do work, so you usually just need to refresh to make sure.

• Publié le 02/03/2021
Sarah P.
Office and Field Manager
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 04/03/2020

"Smooth Transition and easy to use!"

Commentaires: From the initial conversation, to the implementation, I have been fully on board! I'm excited to know they are constantly working on how to make the software as useful as possible and I'm not sure how our company went so long with out it!

Avantages: This software is so user friendly! We have a VERY wide range of employees that range from savvy to beginner in the tech department. The transition to this app/website was seamless for everyone involved. I love how you can compartmentalize almost every aspect of information on both the administrative side as well as the user side. It takes me less than 1 minute to create an event, and about the same for our employees to choose whether or not they are able to work. It's great from start to finish!
I also love that employees can choose how they receive notifications. Very customizable to how they use their phones.

Inconvénients: The biggest thing I wish this software had was an app from the admin side. Although the browser is esthetically pleasing, I would like to get push notifications as the administrator.

• Publié le 04/03/2020
Larry F.
Partner
  • Publié le 16/11/2020

"Nowsta review"

Commentaires: A+

Avantages: The Nowsta Team is remarkable and very willing to customize.

Inconvénients: Nothing except we don’t have enough business now to use it to its fullest capacity.

• Publié le 16/11/2020
Celeste M.
Staffing Coordinator
  • Publié le 15/12/2020

"Great and easy App"

Commentaires: Since using the Nowsta app its been a lot easier to book weekly jobs
Overall Great App to use for your company

Avantages: Numerous things but the main thing is that employees can get paid 24 to 48 hours after they're shift is approved.

Inconvénients: I didn't like that I couldn't send out a weekly timesheet, but later this was resolved and now we can send out a weekly timesheet.

• Publié le 15/12/2020
Melissa C.
  • Publié le 05/08/2019

"Nowsta truly transformed our catering companies staffing operations!"

Commentaires: Nowsta has eliminated our need for paper/hand written shift times, confusion over who was at what event and for how long, wondering what was the pay for that particular shift and the need to spend countless hours calculating every employees hours/pay come payroll time. Most of all, Nowsta has connected all our employees and with the app, given each the convenance of handheld information. Oh, and Nowsta integrates with our catering software Caterease which was our biggest selling point because we only have to enter event information once and it is transferred over to Nowsta with all the details needed for the employees. From a Caterers view point, I do not think there is anything else out there that can come close to Nowsta for us. So happy we made the move to Nowsta and there's no turning back!

Avantages: From an Admin stand point, I love how Nowsta is so easy to edit; staff information, times, position costs, literally everything! I love the availability checks that can go out as whatever I want, they do not have to be attached to an event. I love the multiple ways that I can inform my staff of shifts available via shifts requests and publishing to a first come first serve deal. It's so easy to make announcements to staff members who are scheduled for event shifts. Staff members get notified instantly of any event changes. I can set preferences to where I receive emails every time a staff member accepts/declines a shift, when new events are entered into Nowsta (we have the Caterease interface), when staff members do not clock into their shifts on time and so on. I could go on and on... From an employees stand point, Nowsta gives me all the information that I need for an event. Its linked with Google Maps and with one click, I get GPS directions to my event. I can get notifications of upcoming events I am scheduled for. I clock in and out with my phone, no company timeclock box needed. I can easily add breaks to my shift. I can clock into an unscheduled shift, like for kitchen/office staff members who work daily yet do not have schedule kitchen or office hours. It is soooo easy! Makes everything soooo easy!! Hands down the BEST Customer service crew I have ever worked with! I love chatting with them even tho I try not to have to. :)

Inconvénients: The only thing at the moment that I wish Nowsta could do is have flat rate delivery options. I currently use normal staffing hours to calculate deliveries but they should be flat rates that do not affect employees hours but we make it work. Looking forward to the upgrade that includes flat rate fees.

• Publié le 05/08/2019
Alisha S.
  • Publié le 28/07/2018

"Overall, this program has been a lifesaver and has drastically improved our staffing process."

Avantages: I have been using the software for over 2 years now and have seen it develop into the great product that it is today. What I like most is that the Nowsta team is dedicated to really understanding the needs of their end users and developing a system that is perfect for event industry professionals. We have been able to really cut down on overtime in every department, have a much higher response rate from staff who are receiving offers to work, and management is able to track hours and run payroll reports much more efficiently with this system in place. The many different levels of permissions allow me to customize what each person using the system is able to see and access in the system. My Sales team can see schedules, but not pay rates and are not able to adjust times/ shifts. Department head can see pay rates, and enter schedules, but are not able to create or remove another admin user. Event staff can not access the admin portal at all. There are many great features that this system has that several others on the market simply do not consider or offer, and I would highly recommend taking a look at it if you are not already a user.

Inconvénients: As with any system that is still in development, there are still a few hick ups in the program. The Nowsta team works diligently to iron out the kinks but this causes the system to go down for unexpected periods of time and staff is unable to clock in/out.

• Publié le 28/07/2018
Aaron M.
Événementiel, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 18/12/2020

"Very Pleased!"

Commentaires: Scheduling is much easier and the user interface is easy to use and understand.

Avantages: Nowsta easily integrates with other systems that make scheduling events a breeze for our company. The interface is extremely user friendly and is not cumbersome like many other systems that have been used in the past.

Inconvénients: There needs to be an attendance (point based) system in place that keeps track of an employee calling in, being late, etc. Progressive attendance based systems are important for companies where hourly employees are expected to maintain an acceptable level of attendance. I would like to see a system added to Nowsta in the future that will make it easy to track attendance so employees can be held accountable for poor attendance.

• Publié le 18/12/2020
Bob K.
CFO
  • Publié le 10/11/2020

"Great Product, Great Customer Service"

Commentaires: I can't say enough about this platform. I've personally recommended it to other companies in our industry and can't imagine ever changing. From start to finish, the software is easy to use/learn, provides great analytics and the customer service far exceeds expectations.

Avantages: We love being able to create and assign numerous roles and hourly rates to our team members; the timeclock tablet feature is great for onsite clocking in and out and the tracking/reporting tools are incredibly useful for budgeting purposes as well as budget to actual comparisons. There are just so many great features to this software and it continues to improve.

Inconvénients: I don't believe there is anything that we like least about the software but this is more of a wish list in that we wish we could house more employee information. Again, this is not the purpose of the software but to have it all in one central location would be super convenient.

• Publié le 10/11/2020
Cristina M.
  • Publié le 26/05/2020

"Nowsta streamlined our event staffing"

Commentaires: Nowsta has truly streamlined staffing our events. It's cut back on hours we spent on the front end and really helped our staff easily accept or decline shifts in an app. It was also a huge help to pay staff immediately versus waiting for our 2 week pay system via check. Staff seem to really love this option even with the fee.

Avantages: Nowsta streamlined our event staffing through the app and the way we communicate with our crew. It's been a game changer for us.

Inconvénients: We have been using Nowsta since it launched. The tech support has been wonderful at reviewing our feedback and making changes that really helped the app and our team use it. The software has had issues from time to time but it's always been resolved. The only downside on our end was setting up a direct bank debit weekly versus our original bi-weekly pay system.

• Publié le 26/05/2020
Katie M.
Event Producer
  • Publié le 01/11/2020

"Nowsta allows for flexibility, easily accessible information, and great interfacing in my job"

Avantages: As an events services worker, It’s incredibly important to me that I can clock in from anywhere, see who I’m working with on a given day (and get their contact info in case I need to call them with an emergency issue), and see all the basic information about my event in one place on my phone. Nowsta allows me to do all of this and more, quickly and easily. That’s what I enjoy most.

Inconvénients: The only issues I‘ve had to date with Nowsta occurred after the overhaul last year when Nowsta Timeclock was also introduced. Since then, I find that the Nowsta app can be slow and laggy at times (especially when accepting or declining shift invites). Additionally, once clocked out for the day, if you don’t log out of Timeclock (instead of just swiping out of the app for the night) when you go in the next day your current shift to clock in to wont show up. Before Timeclock, I remember the clock in page refreshing for the day no matter if you had logged out and in. This is a bit of a hassle but doesn’t greatly deter from the ease and functionally of the rest of the app.

• Publié le 01/11/2020
Brian H.
Bar Manager
  • Publié le 08/08/2019

"Great product makes my life easier"

Commentaires: Doing payroll used to take me anywhere from 1-6 hours depending on how busy we were and how many people were working. After we switched to Nowsta, I usually have payroll done in 30 minutes. We do schedules on a weekly basis and I used to have to do the schedule in Excel, then change it to a PDF and then email it to all the staff along with where they were meeting for events. It took me forever to do. With Nowsta, everything is right in the app and it cuts the time in half. Also, with people being able to punch in from their phones, there is no longer paper needed. All of the staff is very helpful and quick to get back to you if you reach out to them.

Avantages: Nowsta cuts my scheduling time at least in half. It also takes me a quarter of the time to do payroll. Easier for employees to punch in and out.

Inconvénients: Some issues with the app freezing. People with android have had issues using the app. There is no way for staff members to put in extended periods of time off in the app (vacatin or PTO or what not)

• Publié le 08/08/2019
Shelby H.
Event Manager
  • Publié le 09/10/2019

"Nowsta Review"

Avantages: It’s super easy to use and there are (so far) no glitches. The last thing you want is a program messing up mid scheduling. I love being able to rate employees and it’s super easy for my staff to see all the details of the shifts they’re working. It also reminds them to show up 2 hours prior!

Inconvénients: Nothing so far. Obviously it’s constantly updating which can be a pain but it’s worth it to have a nice easy to use software

• Publié le 09/10/2019
Clark K.
Talent Manager
  • Publié le 11/11/2020

"Staffing made simple"

Avantages: Nowsta makes it so easy to staff events! The platform is very user intuitive and it's easy to know when someone accepts vs declines a shift. The rating system is very helpful, the time and attendance tracker makes life so much easier, and not to mention the Nowsta team always is incredibly friendly, helpful and responds to messages right away.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a message history of all the announcements I send staff - whether a text or email it would be nice to have a history as a reference or to copy and paste from.

• Publié le 11/11/2020
Evan W.
Events Producer
Événementiel, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/03/2020

"The Apple of Scheduling Platforms"

Commentaires: Wonderful team of staff - they always want to know feedback and will call action to issues swiftly. Nowsta is always updating with new features. I have used several staffing platforms over the years and Nowsta is by far my favorite.

Avantages: Very fluid platform. Easily integrates with our other necessary systems that make staffing, scheduling, and back end work very seamless.

Inconvénients: Loading time takes a bit sometimes. Nothing else.

• Publié le 11/03/2020
Sam T.
Ambassador of Awesomeness
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 20/07/2018

"Switching to Nowsta was the best improvement we have made to our staffing department in years!"

Commentaires: The biggest has been reduced labor because the software is so easy to use on both the admin and employee sides of things. We used to spend so much time fiddling with a product that was difficult for the employees, thereby making it difficult for admins. Hours were spent trying to figure out why they couldn't clock in/out, changing passwords, resetting accounts, an on and on. For this reason, everyone has jumped on board and really embraced Nowsta (and really loves it), which if you've every changed to a different software that you had been using for years, you know is a tall order. In addition to reduced labor, it has reduced our stress, which is hard to put a price tag on!

Avantages: The user interface is very clean and easy to use. Our entire organization has rallied around the software and thoroughly enjoys using it not only to check their schedule and clock in/out, but also to communicate with their teammates, view pertinent information relating to their event, and the ability to rate staff (even us old folks born before the age of smartphones find it easy to use)! Clocking in/out is now a breeze, and the process of approving shifts for time & attendance has reduced our labor and errors tremendously. And perhaps most importantly, the customer support is extremely fast and responsive. If you ever have any question, they are certain to receive your message and get you an answer in a very timely manner!

Inconvénients: There really aren't any cons to list here as things that we think could be improved are being addressed by their team! So, what we like least is that we didn't have it years ago!

Sarah M.
  • Publié le 19/12/2019

"Scheduling Software"

Commentaires: The entire Nowsta team has been responsive and easy to work with!

Avantages: The ease of use and integration with Total Party Planner

Inconvénients: We would like there to be an option that an administrator is able to clock in/out employees without having to be the event owner.

• Publié le 19/12/2019
Mary jo "mj" P.
Mary jo "mj" P.
  • Publié le 09/07/2018

"Easy to use, cuts staffing time in half, great customer support and overall highly recommended."

Avantages: Nowsta is a staffing platform that was created especially for the Catering & Event Industry. They did their research on what was needed and that comes full circle as you use it daily. On top of having great Customer Support and response time to questions, issues, concerns or suggestions, Nowsta provides a streamlined staffing software that is easy to use for all. Our response times are cut in half and we have more immediate feedback if a staff member is going to accept the shift or not. The Time & Attendance feature is super simple to approve times and notice and discrepancies. I would highly recommend.

Inconvénients: Currently, the only thing I wish I had with this software. I have is having to log into the web application as a Coordinator and not having access through the app for making day of/on-site changes to staff, but this is a rare need for us and easy to use the web version from a phone internet browser.

• Publié le 09/07/2018
Desiree J.
Desiree J.
Marketing & Communication Specialist
  • Publié le 27/12/2019

"Never Been So Efficiently Staffed!"

Avantages: We started using NOWSTA almost 2 years ago and it has made scheduling so much more efficient. We use it throughout our company - from servers and bartenders, to kitchen, warehouse, and office workers. The platform is user friendly for both schedulers and staff. Our Staffing Coordinator of almost 13 years says we have never been fully staffed so early for our events! And she doesn't have to rely on temporary staff as much anymore because we are staffed more efficiently.
Bonus - Nowsta's email newsletters are very informative and concise in the topics of labor laws, staffing trends, and other topics related to our industry.

Inconvénients: Nothing major that I am aware of! Overall, it works well.

• Publié le 27/12/2019
Heather A.
Director of Sales & Operations
  • Publié le 24/10/2019

"Nowsta has made everything easier"

Commentaires: I used to spend two days doing our payroll because the staffing software we used to use wouldn't integrate with our payroll. Nowsta has made payroll and shift management so much easier and their customer service reps are always more than happy to jump in and help me if I (or our staff) ever have an issue. I can't thank them enough!

Avantages: Being able to attach documents for each event has been a game-changer for our staff!

Inconvénients: Some of the hiccups with using the timeclock were a bit frustrating (some days it worked fine but then for no reason, it wouldn't). The new update to the software has definitely improved this process!

• Publié le 24/10/2019