• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Turning

TurningPoint est une solution de sondage qui permet aux participants de répondre avec leur propre appareil ou un boîtier de réponse.

En savoir plus sur Turning

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Turning ?

Robert R.
Director, Engagement and Membership (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Turning Point is a great solution for our Honors program

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Amazing experience. Both from a value perspective and customer service. I'd recommend them to anyone. It's a great technology run by great people.

We used it for virtual deliberations and voting of our Fellows program. In the past, we had used the hand held clickers, but due to COVID, all of our committees were virtual. It did an amazing job of being flexible for us an enabled us to use the platform with committee members across the globe.

Nothing I coudl really say that I didn't like, although it was hard to figure out how to use it for our business rules as it related to our honors program. But we are nuanced and have very specific needs. that's where their amazing customer service came in. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us from their headquarters and was incredible. He spent hours with us to help us set up and was even available for us over a weekend to help troubleshoot if we had any issues.

Stephen D.
Owner (Canada)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

TP for webinars falls short

Commentaires : Frustrating

Familiar with the software and its addition to PP

Using TP for webinars requires the use of a second system to accommodate audio and video This is problematic for less technical participants. I could have used Zoom with polling for a lot less $$$$ and a lot less trouble.

Jonathan R.
Jonathan R.
Med student (Grenade)
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés

Easy way ensure class participation

3 il y a 2 ans

Turning point is used in my med school as a way to measure class attendance and performance. It is super easy to use. One thing that is great is once you are set to a channel on your remote for that class you won’t need to change it as long as the receiver’s channel doesn’t get changed. It makes it easy to pull out your remote and click-in to questions without having to worry about setting up your remote every time you use it.

I’m not sure if it is just a problem with my med school or the internet connectivity but the receiver crashes or malfunctions in some way at least once a month. I think that it can be confusing for professors to use especially if they aren’t particularly tech-savvy, usually, when there is a problem here they have to call in one of the tech specialists to fix the program and/or receiver and get it going again.

Amy C.
Staff VP, Accreditation and Certification (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 51-200 employés

Easy to use but not always accurate

4 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : TurningPoint reps have always been very responsive when we need assistance. We typically use the actual clicker devices in person, but with the pandemic, in person courses were not happening. Using the mobile function has been very helpful for our virtual trainings. I wish we did not have to pay per seat to add more people on though. Maybe they could change the way they charge to blocks of seats, instead of a per seat cost that you have to pay every year. I have considered moving to a software that does not require an annual fee.

It is helpful, especially in the pandemic, that this software is mobile enabled, and people can respond from all over the U.S. The physical clickers are very simple to use. It is a nice way to engage a class and measure their knowledge.

I don't like that we have to pay an annual subscription fee based on our number of seats. Occasionally we may need to have more participants, but we would have to add on more participants into our subscription just for those couple of times that we need more than we have. Also, I wish there was a way to not give points against a person's score if they do not answer a question. Sometimes signals are weak or someone leaves the room, and they are penalized for that. Doesn't give a real accurate example of their current knowledge.

Kalin H.
Kalin H.
Enseignement supérieur, Auto-entrepreneur

Good for Classroom Use

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : TurningPoint offers great software that can improve the learning and lecture happening in a classroom. Unfortunately, I do not think that TurningPoint offers anything that cannot be offered by other free programs. The fee they charge to use the software would send me looking elsewhere for classroom software to save my program and my students money.

As a current student, I use this software to answer questions asked by my professors in class. I appreciate the ability this software gives students to interact with professors in large classes. My professor is able to teach and then ask questions to gauge student understanding. He or she can then adjust teaching according to the student responses.

Despite the fact that I like this software, I think there are other options available that are just as good without the fee TurningPoint charges. I had to pay twenty dollars to use this software for a limited period of time, and I know of other programs that would give me access to all of the same features for free.

Elizabeth G.
Clinical Research Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

Turning Point Review - Overall good

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall, great. I use it to administer tests and questionnaires to students. It helps prevent cheating and it makes data collection and analysis much smoother.

It is user friendly, after you have practiced the process a couple of times. The reports feature is very helpful and exporting the data is also very easy and useful. It is very hard to accidentally lose data, which makes using this software a bit dummy-proof.

My biggest con is on the side of the device user. When answers are ready to be submitted, the process is not always consistent. Sometimes the device says that the question list is completed, sometimes it does not. Although this is easy to move through with some instruction, it can be very confusing for the user.

Gaynol H.
education supervisor (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 11-50 employés

Turning point Review

4 il y a 12 mois

test generator, testing, great access to information,Interactive powerpoints with results

subscription renewal when a student loses subscription info or when subscription expires.

Anthony G.
Director - Nurse Residency Program (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

TurningPoint - Challenges with Large Group Assignments

4 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Very easy to use but severely limited when assigning exams to large groups with extended due dates.

Ease of access, easy to create assignments and surveys.

NO option to provide students real-time test results immediately after completing an exam. No option to allow re-takes if assignment is incomplete or submitted in error by the student. NOT being able to share completed modules with other TurningPoint admin accounts. NOT being able to upload PDF and word documents. NO option that shows date/time when an assignment is submitted. Not being able to delete incomplete assignments from the guest accounts.

Jamilah S.
Safety & Quality Education Program Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Effective for Increased Engagement

4 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : During virtual teachings, overall participation and engagement has increased since using Turning Point.

The software gives me a lot of flexibility for gamifying with groups. I have found it easy to use and I rarely have problems with getting large groups onto the participant portal.

When participants join the portal, all PPT slides are able to be seen, but videos do not play through the TP session. This causes participants to have to join the virtual class on a PC as well as on their phone (for the polling questions) to be able to participate (This is only if videos are embedded into the PPT).

Joey X.
Lead Training Dev Specialist (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 5 001-10 000 employés

Effective Tool

4 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Again, better gaming options would increase the use of the product. The technology itself (even with the use of smart devices) does seem to be somewhat outdated.

The software is relatively user friendly. Due to the nature of our industry, we do prefer to use the built in clickers, but having the option for smart devices is also a great benefit.

Wish there was some built in gaming options that do not appear dated. I know it can be built, but having pre-built options (outside of Bravo) would be great.

Whitney H.
E-learning, 51-200 employés

TurningPoint Review

5 il y a 3 ans

This product is good for polling a large amount of individuals. I've used it as a student and it was very easy to pair as well as answer questions during class. My professors seemed to manage using the product with ease, there was never any technologic concerns during class. This program is a great way to keep classes engaged and to determine what information some individuals may be struggling with.

This product does cost, however I believe that it is worth it. Once you buy a ResponseCard device, they can be used for multiple courses which is great when you attend a university that heavily uses this product.

Mary K.
Supervisor Training and Compliance (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 201-500 employés

Simple and Fun - A Great Tool

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Excellent!!! FIVE STARS ALL AROUND!!!!

Makes learning fun, generates competition. Great reporting features, which not only help participants, but assist the Training Department to identify areas of focus.

None come to mind. I just hope that Turning Point does NOT abandon the Response Pads, as I have heard rumors to that effect.

Debra H.
Development Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Lifesaver!

5 il y a 12 mois

We've been using this for several years for an annual meeting. This year the meeting was held virtually and Turning Point stepped up its game with the online and app version. Meeting was seamless and everyone commented how easy it was to use.

Nothing negative to say! Product is easy to use!

Mark E.
Lead Trainer/Curriculum Developer (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 11-50 employés

Overall, great product

4 il y a 11 mois

We've used this product for over 5 years, I like how it's evolved from the response clickers to phone & tablet app.

I would like to see an option to tell participants a response was incorrect during Self-Polling.

Michael C.
Génie civil, 10 000+ employés

Easy to use and convenient for students

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : As a student, I use the turning point app every other day in class. Ever since my clicker broke, the turning point app has been reliable and efficient.

Instead of buying clickers, turning point allows you to make your phone into a clicker. It is very straight forward and cost efficient.

The only downside is that I have to type in the session ID every class, but that is only because my teacher changes it each class.

Allyn B.
Prevention Educator (É.-U.)

A great way to gather audience feedback in your presentation

5 il y a 4 ans

TurningPoint is a great way to engage your audience on a new level. You can create ananomous polling questions and have audience members answer them using their clicker devices. You can also constomize how audience feedback is displayed on the screen.

TurningPoint is an expensive software that also requires you to purchase clicker devices for each audience participant.

Drew R.
Data Analyst (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 201-500 employés

Great Conversation Starter

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : TurningPoint has been a great tool for us.

The technology allows my audience to interact with me in real time. When talking to salesmen about the needs of their teams it is always great to get real time responses to address some of the issues they may have in the field.

Not a whole lot. There is a small learning curve on how to start building power points.

Michael R.
WCM Specialist (É.-U.)
Construction, 501-1 000 employés

Somewhat Satisfied

3 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : When the software works properly it satisfies our needs with our training processes.

Electronic testing. Eliminating the paper process that were in place.

Seems that we keep dropping our courses and having to reload all the time. Every time I close out turning point it says that it has stopped working.

Dental Student (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés

Can be useful in gaining audience participation, but in my experience, has been glitchy

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall, a great idea and good execution, with some minor connectivity issues.

This product has been useful in a classroom or lecture setting where audience participation is wanted. I have used Turningpoint in many classes when instructors have wanted to give a quiz, a survey, or take attendance for the class.

The functionality is great and I can see the appeal, but at times, people have trouble connecting with the server with their remotes. It has been a while since I have used it, but there must be a better way through an online portal, which the company may have fixed by now.

Richard S.
Blackboard Support and Services Manager (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great Product

5 il y a 3 ans

TurningPoint is an easy to use polling software with an intuitive interface. It easily integrates with PowerPoint presentation. Our institution uses this platform for Pre and Post tests for instruction lectures.

There can sometimes be a lag between a PowerPoint update and a TurningPoint update which can cause functionality issues. Physical clickers are becoming obsolete with the ease and availability of smartphone apps.

Aharon H.
Vet Assistant (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Should Be Simpler...

3 l’année dernière

This product allows for excellent group communication, whether in a classroom or at a meeting, etc. Everyone can post votes or answer a question by using the app from their phones.

Everything is always so complicated to set up. It works great once all of the users are in, but getting to that point can be so buggy.

Gary M.
Consultant (R.-U.)
Services d'information, 11-50 employés

Underwhelming and overpriced

2 l’année dernière

Commentaires : At one point a few years ago the product was stable and reliable, the company decided to start charging a annual fee for the software rather the "per major release" licence which was originally the case. As far as I am aware, it is the only clicker company that charges an annual fee for people who purchase clickers. Without the software the clickers do not work so the annual fee is a essential.

The integration with the Powerpoint toolbar is great.

You cant simply use the software, you have to register for a Turning Account which is a nightmare when you forget the password and 500 people are waiting for you to sort the problem out.

Bernard D.
Director of Finance (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

EBAA

4 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Overall it has met our need and a solid product

It fits our need because it handles weighted voting

You can now easily handle polling through almost any online platform for free

Lisa Z.
Department Chair (É.-U.)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

Clunky and Unreliable, But GREAT when it works

3 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Customer service has truly tried to be helpful, but I'm usually spending hours trying to troubleshoot the day before I want to give the presentation, and I'm just done.

As I said, it works quite well about 60% of the time. When it works, it's stellar.

It's buggy and unreliable. As a user of both PC's and Mac's, I detest that the features of each version are different. Now going to Socrative or Kahoot because it's SO FRUSTRATING to have to re-discover all the changes and different stuff every time one version or the other gets updated.

Becky B.
Project Manager (É.-U.)

A great way to poll your audience, when it works

3 il y a 4 ans

TurningPoint is a great way to poll your audience and create interactive presentations. You can also customize how the polling information is presented on the screen.

TurningPoint can be buggy to use. I have had several instances where the app crashed or the remote clickers would not connect.