• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur ENVI

IOS propose des solutions puissantes, abordables et facilement évolutives pour les établissements de santé, qui répondent exactement aux spécifications de votre système.

En savoir plus sur ENVI

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ENVI ?

Josh B.
Supply Chain Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

IOS ENVI

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We have seen costs driven down using IOS ENVI, by having contracts tied to our items. We have seen anywhere from 2-26% cost reduction at our facilities after going live with ENVI. We have also started to see a reduction in late fees, which we believe is because of our use of the Accounts Payable module; by having the 3-way match in place (PO, Receipt, Invoice). Biggest efficiency gained has been in getting the bills paid on time and correctly. Has also helped us to decrease the amount of credit and rebills.

My favorite part of the system is being able to see our supply chain at an enterprise level. It is helpful to see what everyone else is buying.

None that I can think off of the top of my head.

Réponse de l'équipe de Inventory Optimization Solutions

il y a 2 ans

We're so happy to hear that you've seen such great results though using Envi. Thanks for your feedback!

Lawanda H.
MANAGER CUSTOMER SERVICE (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001-10 000 employés

ENVI PRODUCT REVIEW

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH ENVI IS GOOD. I REALLY ENJOY WORKING IN THE SOFTWARE. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SUGGESTIONS THAT I THINK CAN BE DONE TO MAKE THE SYSTEM MORE USER FRIENDLY BUT OVERALL IT IS A GREAT SYSTEM.

THE SOFTWARE IS USER FRIENDLY AND EASY TO TRAIN USERS ON.

SOMETIMES THE SYSTEM RUNS SLOW OR KICKS YOU OUT OF THE SYSTEM WHEN WORKING IN IT EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT IDLE

Réponse de l'équipe de Inventory Optimization Solutions

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your feedback, LaWanda. We have our development team looking at your session time-out settings. Please continue to use our feedback link within Envi to share your suggestions or issues. Our product changes and enhancements are customer driven, so keep them coming!

Oluwasegun O.
GIS Analyst and Cartographer (Pologne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Features which makes ENVI stands out.

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience has been great! Despite the system is easy to use, training tools to better understand it were still provided.

ENVI is easy to use. It is also allows for integration with other businesses. The alert notification keeps you updated on action performed.

The software is robust and it has most feature need for any kind of Inventory managements.

Ashlee S.
Director Of Purchasing (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 501-1 000 employés

Envi Review

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall I am very satisfied with Envi. I enjoy working in the system and feel that it is more advanced than most software that I have viewed. Customer service is outstanding.

Software is very user friendly and manages inventory accurately. Easy to keep track of multiple facilities and locations. Reporting feature is useful. End user training is easy. The app for your phone was a lifesaver!

Nothing.... I have not found anything that I didn't like.

Gaby S.
Purchasing Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

ENVI review

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Experience has been great! From the beginning I was provided the training tools to get to know the system and the features that ENVI provides. Since then any question I may have are addressed by our account rep that is very responsive!

The software allows users of any skill level to use efficiently. The ease of use promotes effective time management when placing orders, viewing reports and entering inventory counts. Over all a well develop system meant to meet my facilities needs.

I haven't run into any cons. Any questions I have I can access the support right on the website that has plenty of resources.

Tammy S.
CEO (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Best customer service!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : The Envi team has shown exemplary customer service. None better in the market.

The ease of use and ample reporting options

Would be nice if it linked up to all EHR’s

Kimberley S.
Purchasing Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Envi Review

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall experience has been good. Rep with IOS is always so helpful to me!

Makes placing orders much easier each week!

Setting it up was very difficult and time consuming.