Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur airfocus

Prioriser les décisions et établir des feuilles de route plus efficaces. Synchronisez avec Jira ou Trello et commencez tout de suite.

En savoir plus sur airfocus

95 avis affichés

Cameron C.
Cameron C.
Project Coordinator (Espagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Airfocus Review

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Airfocus is helping our team organize our project activities into Sprints in the Kanban board as well as giving us a high-level overview in the Gantt Roadmap. The Priority Chart is a cool feature which is allowing us to evaluate projects based on voting/ranking. Overall our experience with Airfocus was been very positive.

The first thing my team and I liked most about this software is that it covers all the bases for project management: Gantt roadmap, Kanban board and the Priority Chart. The second thing we liked most was how easy it was to use and how it effortlessly integrated into Trello. The customization was the icing on the cake; it allows you to create custom weights for your items and then graphs those items in the Priority Chart which gives a nice high-level overview of your activities in terms of priority. My team was very impressed with this functionality. Finally, the customer service has been outstanding. Representative, their head of marketing & sales has promptly responded to every question and even took a call on short notice to help us address a couple of hiccups which their dev team quickly resolved.

At the moment Airfocus does not have a dependency feature, which would be great for the Gantt roadmap. Having a visual dependency link between items would make Airfocus and one-stop-shop for all things project management. However, representative has told me that this functionality should be available very soon. One other potential con is, depending on the size of your business, the cost of the editor license. It´s not cheap but for the scale and duration of my team´s projects, it certainly has been worth it so far.

Dee S.
Head of Product (R.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 501-1 000 employés

An exceptional decision making tool

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Decision making is super complex in our organizations. Airfocus makes it easier to align to our strategic priorities. I can see this being used as a feature level for releases too. An excellent platform for cross party alignment.

There are many roadmapping tools out there. I've tried them all. However none allowed me to prioritize with ease and display important initiatives in a visual & decisive manner such as Airfocus. The options to customize & visualize priorities are world class!

Perhaps the timeline view can become more visually appealing. It lacks some of the UI features that other tools may have.

Alternatives envisagées : Productboard

Pourquoi choisir airfocus : Poor prioritization options on Product Plan

Logiciel antérieur : ProductPlan

Pourquoi passer à airfocus : Lack of visual priorities. Also it was super expensive.

Yohnathan C.
Senior Product Manager (Espagne)
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés

Gets the job done

3 l’année dernière

It is easy and straight forward to use. It will allow you to quickly create a board or roadmap without too many clicks.

When is time to jump into details or dependencies, splitting task and follow all the details in the same board/roadmap it gets complicated.

Alternatives envisagées : ProdPad et Productboard

Pourquoi passer à airfocus : Price

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Product Manager (Chili)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Great partner for product managers

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It helps us a lot in the Product department to have a better understanding of all that is happening and how we need to move forward as a team.

Easy to set up and use. Great customization of the prioritization score formula. Super visual to understand very fast what is more important and how is moving in the timeline and what place has in the roadmap.

Needs a better experience to move things between Workspaces. More configuration on how to share and give visibility to other people from the company.

Consultant (Australie)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11-50 employés

Good tool

4 l’année dernière

I like it very customizable, so I can choose a template that I need and adjust it. I used a project management roadmap template, really like the way it's set up with tasks list, kanban board and timeline, 3 key views I need. Overall I like kanban board the most because it's quite clear for the team to know what's done, and what's in progress.

It's relatively quite expensive comparing to other tools. I'm using it for project management with several workstreams and departments, so not that interested in the prioritization, because things are planned beforehand. But seems that feature has to be there and can't get rid of the scoring when I don't need it. And also I can't trace history version or activities, so if someone did something wrong in my team, we need to manually fix it.

Alternatives envisagées : Asana

Pourquoi passer à airfocus : Because people in the team has used Airfocus, so we go with the more familiar one for everyone.

Serge R.
Innovation & Plattformen (Allemagne)
Équipements publics, 51-200 employés

Fresh breeze for prioritization

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Using air.focus mainly for keeping users and stakeholders in touch with our Software development process. Its chart view and timeline are easy to read and interpretate. Screenshots from air.focus can be used for quaterly presentations in Front of the stakeholders on the management level.

can be used as a power-up for Trello, good seamless integration with Trello, synchronization works well between the two, motivates users of our software products to contribute and clarify their requests for features, high learning curve for editors (Team internal) and contributers (external), clear message with regard to the commitment point (which features will be implemented by the Team)

adding a criteria leads to losing scoring for all items, value axis of a criteria cannot be scaled after its definition

Alternatives envisagées : Jira

Pourquoi passer à airfocus : Mainly using it for stakeholder management and communication with stakeholders and users. JIRA has a lot more features, but air.focus comes along more handy/suitable for communication needs.

Rob H.
Rob H.
Sr. Director, Product Management (É.-U.)
Internet, 201-500 employés

Roadmaps Reimagined

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I loved how quickly they responded to my set-up (team-related questions) issues. They have well-deserved confidence in their product and they were happy to let me share the product (for a limited amount of time) with other co-workers to get company buy-in for the purchase.

A the kids say, It is intuitive asf. It required almost little to no time to familiarize myself with the feature set and how to make use of them which is rare in a new piece of software.

Well I understand the reasons why, it is not all that easy to share/collaborate with teams outside of your product group.

Alternatives envisagées : Airtable et Roadmunk

Pourquoi passer à airfocus : The product is simply better and more versatile while being easy to use.

Senior Product Designer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Airfocus brought much-needed objectivity in how we prioritize our projects

5 l’année dernière

Airfocus is magic, because it allowed my growth team to not work on the latest, shiniest idea. It allowed me to get my team to think more objectively about what projects will actually make the most impact.

I think onboarding could be a lot easier so I don't have to spend much time walking folks through how to use it.

Alternatives envisagées : Airtable et Product Planner

Pourquoi passer à airfocus : I originally was looking to use Product Planner as a tool and stumbled upon Airfocus. To my surprise, it had a more effective way to more scientifically rate and prioritize projects. I love how easy it is to customize these values as well. The visual of showing what projects are low value and low impact has made conversations with my feature team and even leadership much easier.

Robert W.
Product Manager (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Quick to setup, however needs additional functionality

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very positive, however I am interested in what kind of customisations that can be done for our organizations needs

Very easy to setup the roadmapping tool, and in particular, I like the ability to create dependencies with the drag and drop functionality

I wish that you could manually enter in the dates for items on the timeline, it can be difficult and time consuming to have to next arrow to many years down the line

Alternatives envisagées : Jira

Pourquoi passer à airfocus : We have not yet made a decision on which way to go

Najmuzzaman M.
Najmuzzaman M.
Senior Product Manager (Allemagne)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Makes Product Management non-overwhelming

5 il y a 3 mois

Loving Airfocus. I love the simplicity of the tool and it is helping me do some focused product planning without worrying about too many bells and whistles. It is simple but still is flexible enough for me to add my own custom fields and play around with the scoring formula. I also love how the standard template setup is still good enough to get started and the backlog flows smoothly into the roadmap and the roadmap into the release plan. The integration with JIRA also makes this so end-to-end because now I can turn my roadmaps into action items for engineering easily and have reverse visibility in JIRA as well.

I would have loved to share our roadmap publicly with our customers and get their feedback and feature requests here. Right now, this feature is missing.

Yoann D.
UI Designer (France)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Such a complete product

4 l’année dernière

The design is really user-friendly. Even if there are lots of features and information, we can easily find what we're looking for. I also really appreciated the chart view (which is my preferred feature) and the priority poker.

I cannot manage to find a notification system, as we have the ability to comment and interact with people. Moreover, it would be great to have more dependencies options between tasks. Currently we just have the choice between "This item blocks..." and "This item is blocked by...". Could be cool to have dependencies like "Duplicates...", "Caused by...", "Fixes..." etc. Finally, I think that the scoring set-up is a little bit complex, because too complete. According to me, there are too many options. And the ability to set up the importance and weight of every notation would only be a powerful point if properly configured (which can be complicated at a first glance).

Alternatives envisagées : Roadmunk, ProductPlan et Productboard

Pourquoi choisir airfocus : Because I don't really like the overall design of this tool and I find it a bit inflexible. Moreover, I needed a Roadmap tool, and Jira's options don't match with my expectations.

Logiciel antérieur : Jira

Pourquoi passer à airfocus : Because of the overall design and features, especially chart view and priority poker.

Rémi B.
Product team manager (France)
Banque, 11-50 employés

Good product to involve multiple stakeholders

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am very happy for having selected that product, which changed completely the prioritization approach in my company.
I work with 20 countries (international product) and I was looking for a nice & intuitive tool that would help me collect the business value input from all of them.
I can very easily build the "Roadmap" using the priority score calculated in the system, which makes it transparent to everyone.

- Priority poker are easy to use and very powerful to make people involved in the priorization process - Item mngt is intuitive (with a very nice filtering capability, thanks for that!) - talking with the support team is easy and productive - new features are released frequently improving the overall experience

- Paying a full "contributor" fee for inviting my local product users to organize one priority poker every 3 months is expensive...

Alternatives envisagées : Jira

Pourquoi choisir airfocus : I needed to make sure everyone understood why feature 1 was developped before feature 2. Sharing a real time roadmap is not possible with excel files.

Pourquoi passer à airfocus : much easier to use, more focused on what I was looking for.

Mike K.
Co-Founder & Creative Director (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

A great help for prioritizing your development roadmap

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our overall experience has been a fairly good one. Our team was pretty excited to see the voting feature and the chart view. We thought it was helpful. Like I mentioned above, I believe it took me a little too much digging to figure out what to do after signing up.

The items and chart sections are my most frequently visited sections. I use the items view to see the prioritized list of projects and their scores and the chart view has been helpful to visualize and highlight the quick win projects. Your integration with Asana (and other project management platforms) is brilliant. It helped us get our data in quickly which helps our adoption rate of your product, and it helps us be efficient because we don't have to update information in multiple spots

I think educating your customers could be improved. You may have a lot of helpful content, but it wasn't at the forefront of my onboarding experience. For our business we use ActiveCampaign for our email automations and we setup an "onboarding sequence" that gives our users a nugget of help each day for the first 7 days (during their trial) to educate them on how to setup their websites with us. Those emails have a video tutorial for each feature which seems to really help. We've learned that the more information the user inputs into our system, the more likely they are to continue using it, which reduces our churn greatly. It seems you have a great product but I would really like to understand it more so I get the value out of it.

Alternatives envisagées : Roadmunk, ProductPlan, Craft.io, Favro et Aha!

Pourquoi passer à airfocus : It integrated with Asana and I liked the interface over many of the others.

Jennifer W.
Product Manager (Allemagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

airfocus review

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I think rep was very helpful, which made the whole trial experience much nicer for us.

It's easy to use, which makes it great for when you need to onboard new team members - the other tools were too complicated to use for what we needed at the moment The Board view is exactly what we needed for our roadmap The timeline feature is also very useful for our Hardware teams Aesthetics was also a very big reason why we decided to use this tool I also like that we can customize the value indicators

The one major thing I noticed, is that it's hard to close / archive a full month (column) in the Board view. You are only allowed to delete it, and then you have to archive all the cards. I think there are some key features missing: * I wish we could see links for all the previous share views set up, not just the API key, this doesn't help * I wish we could edit the settings we had for all previous share views * I wish we could link workspaces so that I could make smaller workspaces but still see an overview of all workspaces * I wish there was a way to save the custom colors and assign color to JIRA integrations so that I don't have to re-color everything everytime I have new items coming in

Alternatives envisagées : Big Picture Licensing Software, Hygger, ProductPlan et ProdPad

Pourquoi passer à airfocus : See pros list.

Réponse de l'équipe de airfocus

il y a 2 ans

Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for your helpful feedback. I created feature requests from your feedback and hope to get most of it done soonish. All points make complete sense. Please find them on our public roadmap: http://bit.ly/airfocus-roadmap. Please also get in touch via chat, whenever you have questions or feedback.

Daniel K.
Product manager (Allemagne)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Good software, lacks some time planning features

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It was really good for me to organize our team ideas and tasks. I used it to get an overview, but my main task was to organize nut just the priority but also make a time planning. The time planning failed for me because the timeline features did not match my expectations. Overall it is a good planning tool for me, but I only used it one time to organize our staff and then I exported it to make time planning in other tools. I would definitely recommend this tool to other product teams when it comes to prioritization and organization, but the time planning features need a little bit more features.

It is easy to use and manage your ideas/tasks. The categorization of ideas and value algorithms can be adjusted very easy, this gives the user maximum flexibility. Prioritization planning works really good.

The timeline usability was bad, setting up lots of tasks/ideas was really pain. What I was missing mostly was the ability to relate ideas/tasks to milestones. You can set milestones in time, but you can not assign ideas to milestones.

Alternatives envisagées : Productboard et Aha!

Pourquoi passer à airfocus : Features seemed more straightforward and flexible for me than in other products.

Rishi C.
Head of Digital (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Fantastic, simple and clear tool to see the wood from the tree's in our complex roadmaps

4 l’année dernière

On boarding of an existing list of items is very easy, the custom tags allow you to group features/items so that when deciding on next set of improvements and functions, you can achieve economies of scale. The swim lane style structure really helps us visualise where we are, what we have prioritised, and what we have completed allowing easy to create presentations for stakeholders when communicating roadmaps and progress.

I'm not sure the feature voting function is something we will use, and it would be great to have a MoSCoW feature. The user roles and permissions also need evolving, change history would be extremely handy and a function to allow you to create unique ticket ID's would be fantastic, but these are improvements more then dislikes.

Alternatives envisagées : Asana, Aha! et Airtable

Pourquoi passer à airfocus : UI, features, license discount and collaboration with the AirFocus team.

Brian M.
Product Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Get started quickly!

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Positive. Our biggest pain point is communicating vision, roadmap, and product releases. Airfocus allows us to do this at a strategic-level while tapping into our team-level kanban boards, where attention meets intention. The product is intuitive and augmented by inline customer support. You really feel there is a dedicated team behind you, and the post-sales support call furthers this sentiment.

The Timeline and Scoring features make prioritization, which most companies/teams can struggle with, easy to do. It's also nice to have bi-direction sync to everyday third-party products (trello/jira).

I'd like to see the pricing model change to allow for unlimited contributors. The value of this product is inclusion. That said, I'm looking forward to the public portal feature (Q3).

Alternatives envisagées : Big Picture Licensing Software

Pourquoi passer à airfocus : Ease of use, better fit for our company, and the customer support.

Irma H.
IT Project Manager and Product Manger (Émirats arabes unis)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

Great tool for product managers

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : In general I am satisfied with it. Looking forward to seeing more improvements from the team.

I like that it gives option to create customized boards, ability to create customized tags for each board and also to create different ratings on each card per user value, financial benefit and also time for delivery. This helps me a lot when it comes to creating a priorities for next features to be delivered. I very much so like and use the preview of items that represent small wins and those that are to be dropped for now.

I did not like that I experienced kind of distability. Occasionally it is not working or it stops work and I am changing browsers to make it work.

Simon A.
SVP Engineering (R.-U.)
Équipements publics, 11-50 employés

New User

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Very satisfied and I will be taking on an editor subscription in order to keep using this product.

The software attachs well with Trello and gives the needed outputs that Trello does not provide alone, turning one data input into many useful visuals for use in managing tasks and projects while briefing at many levels.

Takes a while to get to grips with set ups for functionality, not as intuitive as I would like but then as I learn to adapt in my inputs this will be less of an issue.

Joel T.
Business Analyst (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Not expensive and sleek

4 il y a 2 ans

- Has jira integration! - Has the bubble charts for drivers (rating system) - not expensive

- doesn't have open voting for team/customers.

Alternatives envisagées : Asana, Trello et Productboard

Logiciel antérieur : Productboard

Bruno M.
Head of Product (Pays-Bas)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 201-500 employés

Only use the timline

4 l’année dernière

The timeline view. It is easy and quick to update and share with stakeholders. We don't use any other functionality of Airfocus.

Pricing, currently we share a single user with all product owners.

Sigrid B.
Product Owner (Belgique)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 2-10 employés

Ready-set-go!

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : it's really "ready-set-go" and with learning the possibilities you can give more input and receive more output
you can start small and build it up
very intuitive

Easy to define features and link them to teams and epics Able to define the values and put a score on it. Even able to change them later on without much effort. Visualisation of the features on the chart gives you a great overview and information Timeline is easy to manage without to much needed information

still need to find cons. Sometimes you have to finetune or rethink some things, but it's not that you have to start from scratch.

Kenneth B.
Product Manager (Danemark)
Jeux vidéos, 11-50 employés

1 month in review

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Pretty happy, AirFocus helped us reduce the time we have to invest in planning and grooming our roadmap. We're still deploying workspaces for Marketing and IT Operations, so will challenge the overall experience we had in creating the workspace for Product.

How easy it was to integrate to Jira and Trello and other existing tools. The priority poker feature to simplify scoring and prioritization. And the timeline management section.

Can't have an item with two integrations (i.e. a Jira ticket and a Trello card) JQL queries don't work exactly as JIRA's. Most templates change in the values used for scoring, but not in suggesting structures or organizations. Can't filter or search by colors.

Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Marketing Intern (Allemagne)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Amazing and beautiful project management and roadmapping tool

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We do our complete marketing planning with airfocus. It's very easy and time efficient.

I really love the visualized priority charts. Haven't seen something like this before. airfocus is easy to use and makes our planning simple.

I have nothing bad to say. It could be a bit less time consuming to copy manually added items to another workspace. But I guess that is an edge case.

Kultida yee T.
Kultida yee T.
Founding Member/ Digital Strategist (Allemagne)
Internet

Awesome tool for marketing planning

5 il y a 3 ans

airfocus is by far one of the most sophisticated prioritization solutions I've tried that is still easy to use. I also really like that you can share and discuss the projects with a remote team.

It'd be nice to have an undo button. So far I've not felt the need to use it, but I think it can be a useful feature to have.