En savoir plus sur Teramind

Testez la version d'essai gratuite. Teramind simplifie la surveillance de l'activité de l'utilisateur et la prévention du vol de données.

En savoir plus sur Teramind

This app definitely tracks time as long as you stay active.

It's on the expensive side but you get what you pay for.

Teramind - Notes

Teramind a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 71 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Teramind ?

Brandon
Brandon
Founder (É.-U.)

Perfection for a virtual company

Commentaires : Improved overall company security and employee performance.

Globonics is a virtual company with employees working from home in many different locations. We needed a way to monitor these employees' performance. With Teramind we are able to: 1. Monitor emails both incoming/outgoing and we are able to search for key words across our entire enterprise's email flow 2. We monitor clock in / out performances. There is a tendency for people to clock in when working from home and simply not work for the first 30 to 60 minutes. 3. When we spot a productivity opportunity we can go back to the exact time and employee and watch their recorded video. We have used these videos during performance reviews. 4. The recorded videos can also be used to provide training on what we call EIO's (efficiency improvement opportunities). For example, a user spends 4 hours working on 100 items. The user was not using a series of hot keys programmed into our software. We took the video and showed a before and after. After user worked 130 items in 4 hours. 5. Teramind has an automated alert system that can be customized for many things but is robust even out of the box. It monitors for key website usage (monster.com/indeed/etc) and will let you know if your personnel are looking for other jobs. It monitors for file uploads, unauthorized printing, and more. 6. We are successfully using Teramind to satisfy SOC2 DLP (data loss prevention) audit requirements. Needless to say we LOVE it!

When we were using the hosted version: The only suggestion I have is to tweak how your licensing assignment works. When using the hosted version every time a "user" logs onto a computer it creates a new "employee" in Teramind and eats up a license automatically. There are times when our trainers travel to employee homes or when we have an onsite computer at a client that has multiple employees logon to it where we do not want this behavior. Instead, my suggestion is it creates a profile for each employee and track's their usage across ALL devices they log on to. Now that we use our own internal server: Teramind tracks by actual device and not by user so the licensing application issue no longer exists however, we still have many duplicate employees as it still creates a duplicate each time they logon to a different device.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Brandon, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Sorry to hear you had a bit of a hiccup with deployment. You can integrate Active Directory with Teramind for a smooth deployment of agents, which will prevent duplicate employee's from being automatically generated. Please reach out to our support staff if you require assistance with AD integration. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Iris
File Review Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Terrific Time Tracker

Commentaires : Overall, its great and it works for what it was implemented for. It accurately tracks hours and it is both app and web based so you can use it wherever you go.

This app definitely tracks time as long as you stay active. It works and is especially helpful during the shelter in place order we are all experiencing. Its easy to use and can work for employees and independent contractors alike. A great tool, most ideal for small business owners.

It will time out and try to reconnect for no apparent reason. It requires you to shut down the program and could require program repair to fully correct. It does not track what programs you are using which would be nice (possibly a upgraded account feature?) This would be helpful to report to the company tracking the hours.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Iris, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. We encourage you to work with our support staff to assist in troubleshooting any issues you may experience with connection issues. Teramind can easily record which applications are being used as well as generate reports based on usage. On the top right-hand side of the dashboard you will find a Tour Guide, which should help in using the Teramind solution to its fullest and provide guidance for you in this area. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

nani
secretary (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

good for remote work monitoring

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

the live viewing and remote control option, helps training

there are issues with this software when the remote computer is a mac

Jennifer
Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Big Brother

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I come from a freelance background and have owned my own business. I understand the desire for employee monitoring and I am somewhat ok with certain monitoring programs that aren’t so aggressive, like how UpWork grabs a screenshot in random intervals and reports keystrokes… cool. And, even the version of Teramind that users can shut off… it’s intrusive, but at least I can shut it off. Well, my company moved away from that option because it was locking up our systems and I was required to put Teramind on my personal computer because I use it for remote work. It never shuts off. They are always watching. I could be doing something else on my computer at 9pm and they’d still be logging me. Yes, there are ways for a company to set hours. I suspect most don’t like mine doesn’t. And, yes, my boss has fired people for what they did on their lunch breaks. Adding to this, part of my job is social media. My boss gets an alert every time I go to a social site for work. Again, he could configure it not to. He doesn’t. I can see the benefit of that from an employer perspective, but when a manager of another department recently joked about how he gets alerts about my social media use too… that’s not ok. People who aren’t even my boss can see my activity and I have no way of knowing who has access to my data. Bottom line- If managed responsibly and users could see data, it might be ok. It’s not in my company and I suspect it’s not in most.

The version that you can turn off and on as a user wasn’t bad. The one you can’t is not cool.

No visibility for the person being monitored and no ability to restrict things on the user side.

Team Lead (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Teramind Works Fine

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Teramind was one of the first monitoring tools I used and I am truly delighted. It works well, it has a very good global trackin, and many functions within its platform.

I did not finish delving into the employee section, since I found a fairly complete tool in this regard.

Milena
IT Manager (Australie)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

Teramind review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : This software has allowed us to save from a potential data breach and being able to catch people leaving who tried to take our IP. Very good software. A bit on the expensive side but worth every penny.

Easy to look at a glance at what is being monitored Functionality is easy to get around Has a great GUI.

It would be good to drill down to a specific time as opposed to date. It can take a few pages to get to a specific time in a day to check on something.

Alternatives envisagées : ActivTrak

Pourquoi passer à Teramind : Functionality in Teramind is much better. Navigation in ActivTrak wasn't as easy.

Muhammad
Sr. Network Engineer (Pakistan)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

very good services

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : very good services

screen recording, web n apps monitoring, system logs

time doctor has not feature of hiding log out access from clients, so clients log out time doctor according to their will which is not good technique for monitoring tool. tera mind is providing these feature in their apps

William
Founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Inept Support

Commentaires : The customer experience has been poor.

The platform seems to be the most advanced from what we have seen however we have not been able to use it fully or properly since it has not tracked time or tasks properly since day one.

Buyer beware. The platform is very advanced from the looks of it but since I have signed up 2 weeks ago, the system hasn't tracked time or tasks properly and after spending hours on remote sessions, chat and email support, the system is still not working and when I request additional support they have nor record of all of the tickets, meetings, etc. As a new customer, this experience has been horrible. Again the platform may be advanced but all that technology doesn't do any good if you can't use it and support can't support you.

Alternatives envisagées : Time Doctor

Pourquoi choisir Teramind : video recording fearure

Logiciel antérieur : Hubstaff

Pourquoi passer à Teramind : I thought this was a more advanced system however it is missing very basic features like being able to provide your client a simple time report of time worked during a specific period. You can't export or share reports.

Andrigo
Andrigo
Support Analist (Brésil)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Teramind is your eyes on your company

Commentaires : Teramind is an amazing software and it has so much features than i can't even remember all of them. I've done a lot of tests with other solutions and i couldn't find any that satisfyed my needs, but Teramind do!

I think Teramind is the only solution that provied all the features that i searched in a solution like this. The best feature certainly is the video recording and live video streamming. I cannot find that feature in any other solution, and while it is available on Teramind, it provides even more that i was looking for, like remote control of the monitored machines and 6 months of video recording saved on cloud, for EACH monitored computer.

It is an expensive software. Even choosing the on-premise version (which should be the cheaper option), it costs a lot. I think they could lower the price, so they can sell more.

Alternatives envisagées : Veriato Investigator

Pourquoi passer à Teramind : Teramind has a lot more features.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Andrigo, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Please keep an eye out for new feature and improvements, as we work hard towards providing an even better user experience! We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. Your feedback is appreciated! - The Teramind Team

Miri
Secretary (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Monitoring review

5,0 il y a 3 mois

That it has live viewing of the employees screens, and not only screenshots.

I don't know of any cons for this. The only thing with most of these software is that once the computer disconnects from the internet you lose control.

Yakir
CIO (Israël)
Génie mécanique ou industriel

The best way and tools to supervise and control employees access to data, and their actions.

Commentaires : Ability to monitor and supervise employee activity with minimum manpower resources.

The ability to monitor and track with a variety of useful tools the approach and actions of employees with sensitive information. The option to set alerts and actions automatically when violating information security rules by an employee. It is excellent, saves resources and enables control and peace of mind with sensitive information. Receiving an indication of working time on different software enables me and the CEO to monitor employee productivity, along with an examination of the efficiency of the software with which they work. These tools allows me to detect waste of time by employees and wasting company resources.

Remote control is not good enough, I think improvement in the feature will make the product excellent and save me the need for a third-party solution for remote control and employee support. There is a need to improve: Remote controlled graphics. Speed and delay time. Enable, choice whether to notify the user about remote control or not. Transfer file to remote control screen. I think there should be several different price packages, To enable selection when not all functions are used. and by that allow to reducing costs.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Yakir, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. You can most definitely customize the settings surrounding the Remote Control action in the Monitoring Settings (including wether or not to have the user be aware that someone has remotely connected for keystroke and mouse activity). We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers!! - The Teramind Team

Ricky
É.-U.
Administration publique, 51-200 employés

Teramind is raising the bar

Commentaires : As with any company, we have our own set of problem users. Even with best-in-class web and content filters, users tend to find a way to abuse the system. Furthermore, the built-in reporting capabilities of most filtering systems lack any way to pin-point and associate a particular incident with a user. This left us having to manually investigate when problems arose. During our research on a new employee monitoring solution, we trialled several of the major vendors products. All of which were either bloated, outdated, or difficult to setup and use. Thankfully, we found Teramind. We were immediately awestruck by the entire interface of their live demo. Their site also features a live chat that actually connected me directly to a real person after normal business hours, on a weekend! We ended up purchasing the on-pemise version of Teramind, which is available as a VM. This delivery method alleviates the setup difficulty we had with many other products. We then just deployed the hidden agents though group policy making our setup, all in all, entirely automated. To this day, the interface and reporting capabilities of Teramind remain unmatched compared to other products we have tried. Having an actual web interface means I can access Teramind without remoting into the server or installing a console on my administrative workstations. The colored charts and graphs make it easy to distinguish information. There are multiple reports available from website history and email, all the way to keystrokes and printing. Live and recorded sessions from the monitored user's display also enhance our ability to track and view activity. Overall, Teramind is far more advanced than the other competitors. They are definitely raising the bar and I'll back them up any day.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Ricky, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Please keep an eye out for new feature and improvements, as we work hard towards providing an even better user experience!! - The Teramind Team

Jason
Managing Director (France)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Extremely powerful software that has proven itself time and time again within our company.

Commentaires : The ability to secure our customers systems with ease. Increasing their productivity in excess of 30% and reducing their data breaches completely.

The functionality is superb. The ability to create custom scripts per employee has made security and data protection much easier. The in depth reporting means we can issue regular management reports to our customers board of directors with ease. All information is available with a few clicks in a clean and clear dashboard. The quality of the development really shows.

On occasion it is unable to show some of the data for a few hours / day. It doesn't always happen, but when it does it a bit annoying. It doesn't cause too many problems as the same data is shown in different formats so there is always a work around.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Clark, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. We encourage you to work with our support staff to assist in troubleshooting any issues you may experience with our software. Most of the time, this is not a fault of the software. Rather a result of the environment. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Larissa
IT Support Specialist (É.-U.)

Convenient and comprehensive cloud based PC monitoring software.

Commentaires : Remote user time management, security risk mitigation, and productivity enhancements.

It's easy to install, access, and monitor client PCs . This is a mature and feature-rich solution for on-premise and remote user monitoring. It can be configured so users know they're being monitored; there's also a silent install option so that users aren't aware the software is installed or that they're being monitored. Customer support is easy to contact via the website (chat feature) or email.

There was some firewall and anti-virus configuration necessary, which was somewhat time consuming and not mentioned by sales, but their support staff was able to assist in resolving our issues. This is a somewhat more expensive solution than others we researched, but it also has the most features.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Larissa, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Teramind is white-listed from most of the big players in the AV/FW world. For those who are currently unaware of the Teramind solution, simple exclusions may apply to allow the agent to properly communicate with the server. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Timothy
Desktop Support Technician (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Fantastic system with plenty of applications

Commentaires : Retro-active security monitoring, threat management, & system diagnostics. I can't count how many times I've watched a recording because someone complained of a system error, but I had no evidence. Teramind footage is a major help in that regard.

Teramind is a very comprehensive monitoring system that has plenty of functionality and customization. If you have plenty of employees, or want to implement a monitoring/tech security application, I would say Teramind is your best bet, if not top 3. The support is definitely knowledgeable in regards to their product which I can appreciate. Bottom line is, with the extensive customization, alert options, and security features, I would recommend Teramind to employers looking to better control how their employees interact with company resources/technology.

It can be a bit daunting if you are new to tools of the sort, and monitoring in general. The massive customization, especially with alerts, requires a decent amount of system knowledge, both Teramind & OS.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Timothy, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. As you mentioned, Teramind offers the best of a Monitoring, DLP, and state-of-the-art Forensics, all under one roof. This of course can be a bit overwhelming at first. But as time goes on, you pick up the essentials. Please feel free to reach out to our sales team with any questions. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Consultor Independiente (Venezuela)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Fraud Prevention

Commentaires : the product is very easy to use, I have experience in this type of software, your presentation I like.

1. the dasboard is frendly. 2.-Creation of policies and rules is very easy. 3.-the time worked and the log's is easy to see.

1.-I did not see if you can take the alert system to an email. 2.-I ask, the log's could be stored in a SIEM (Security Information and Event Management)

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. The Teramind solution can be a bit overwhelming, as we do offer a wide-array of solutions under one roof. On the top right-hand side of the dashboard you will find a Tour Guide, which should help in using the Teramind solution to its fullest. We encourage you to work with our support staff to assist in troubleshooting any issues you may experience with any of the Teramind features. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Kim
Information Services Manager (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 201-500 employés

Excellent Customer Service

Commentaires : Overall, i love the product, but it is pricey

The software gives me a peek into the day of a user that needs monitoring

It is a little clunky, A little hard to navigate through.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. The Teramind solution can be a bit overwhelming, as we do offer a wide-array of solutions under one roof. On the top right-hand side of the dashboard you will find a Tour Guide, which should help in using and the Teramind solution to its fullest as well as any navigation issues you may run into. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Human Resources Specialist (É.-U.)
Banque, 10 000+ employés

Monitor Your Team to Success

Teramind has been of great help to some of our sub-departments. Tracking and monitoring employee activity has never been easier. With our busy schedules and constant distractions, it is important to keep track of progress and how things are going with every one on the team. Teramind also provides extensive user behavior analytics, which is another great feature we periodically use.

Not many negative things I can say about Teramind at this point. Make sure to use a good connection.

Pradeep
Franchisee (Inde)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Preventing under billing in Essensuals Toni&Guy Salon in India

Commentaires : It has been a good journey.

We have been using Teramind to prevent under billing in our salon for the past year. It is the best solution I had found in the market. It recorded all our billing activity so that in case of a issue we were able to asses what went wrong where. It also brought productivity up as we could monitor the access of non work related websites.

Sad to say that we no longer use Teramind as it has a min requirement of 5 licenses but we have only one system to monitor. It is not friendly for small scale businesses who still face the issues that other businesses have. Would be nice to see a single user solution in the future.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Pradeep, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Please keep an eye out for new feature and improvements, as we work hard towards providing an even better user experience. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. Your feedback is appreciated! - The Teramind Team

YURI
Head Of Operations (Philippines)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 11-50 employés

Powerful Employee Monitoring Tool!

Commentaires : All good so far, except the issue that it keeps getting disconnected and I think the system really requires a fast and stable internet connection so everything that's being captured from your PC is uploaded in real-time.

I like it when it records videos of the screen activities of our remote employees. It just gives us more peace of mind about what they are all doing throughout the day at work.

What I don't really like about it is just it constantly gets disconnected. Maybe cause of the bandwidth issues as the system captures videos of all your screen activities, so it would constantly reboot and all just to make sure all recorded videos are uploaded on the server.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Yuri, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. We encourage you to work with our support staff to assist in troubleshooting any issues you may experience with connection problems. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Elie
CEO (Canada)
Impression, 11-50 employés

Great service great system

We've been with Teramind for over 4 years and have seen significant improvements. We are happy to have invested in this platform.

Nothing I would say negative about it. Just looking forward to seeing a slightly faster method for installing it on our workstations.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Elie - Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Teramind can be deployed remotely using our MSI installer in conjunction with group policy like Active Directory. This method is quite fast and convenient. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Usman
Director (Pakistan)
Articles de sport, 11-50 employés

Worth the money

5,0 l’année dernière

It is as easy as setting up a new email address. Rest is all done on a few clicks. Support system is what should be for every company. Highly recommended for everyone.

There isn't anything i found to be of a con. So far I am satisfied with the company.

Alternatives envisagées : Time Doctor

Logiciel antérieur : ActivTrak

Rene
Rene
Head IT Security (Mexique)

Its has been an amazing expericence and a winderfull software that does exactly what you want!

Commentaires : Security,
Control, peace of mind.
the ability to know all that is going in the organization

Very easy to use! friendly"! I love the layout and how its organized. it gives you real data! its has given us the proteccion that we need!

For the mac integration there are more funcitons to be added like the pc version! the downloading of the videos takes time and sometime there are issues.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Rene, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. As for Mac Support, this has been released in beta with the core monitoring features unlocked. While it is not currently symmetrical to our Windows agent, we will be unlocking features periodically in the next 90 days till the agent stands par-to-par with the full Windows agent. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Daniel
IT (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés

Is a very complete program with it I can monitor my sales team and make sure they focus on working

Commentaires : I can put pressure on my sales team and make sure that they are doing what they said they are doing.

Ease to use, to get report, easy to monitor activities on the video function. It does not make the users computer slow and they never notice when they are getting monitored

I had some problems at the beginning setting up the Behavior rules but after a couple of trial and error I was able to figured out

il y a 4 ans

Hi Daniel, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. The Teramind solution can be a bit overwhelming, as we do offer a wide-array of solutions under one roof. On the top right-hand side of the dashboard you will find a Tour Guide, which should help in using the Teramind solution to its fullest. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Ben
IT Technician (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Easy to use, the data you need. Bit expensive though and support is not as good as it should be.

Commentaires : Got the data I needed, the simple installation & configuration were a joy, and the hidden running of the software worked perfectly, which was very impressive considering the amount of data it was gathering in the background. The user didn't notice it at all, which is critical to a secret monitoring product.

Very easy to use, though a little fiddly to get working (need to pinhole firewall and add AV exclusions in my case). Installation itself is dead simple, but getting it to report needs those aforementioned, at least in my case. The data that it gathers and the reports that you can get are excellent, management is easy. Very difficult to find software that does PC monitoring and gives you the data you need in an easily accessible way with minimal, simple configuration. Best option I have found, certainly.

A bit expensive for the sort of deployment they are thinking of (permanent, corporate). Acceptable for my uses though, which are probably more common (temporary, individual). The support is also a bit lacking - chat/email only and can be slow or needing multiple prompts for communication. I also don't like how if there is an outage of reporting it doesn't seem to be possible to get logs from the software that would indicate the reason why. I have asked and received no response from their support staff, which was irritating.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Ben, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Please keep an eye out for new feature and improvements, as we work hard towards providing an even better user experience! - The Teramind Team