Avis clients sur BetterUnite

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur BetterUnite

Comprehensive and effective solutions to challenges in fundraising, events, and more. No Monthly Payments, Setup Fees or Contracts.

En savoir plus sur BetterUnite

4 avis affichés

Mary M.
Mary M.
Marketing & Media Manager
  • Publié le 19/04/2018

"BetterUnite is the platform I've been searching for."

Commentaires: No-cost donor management, fundraising platform, easy connection to payments and mailchimp.

Avantages: As a marketing consultant for nonprofits, I have spent many hours searching for a platform that will provide a robust donor CRM and also connect with fundraising and events. BetterUnite does all of that and more - at no cost to the organization!

Inconvénients: Everything that I've thought that could be made better, I've contacted the Better Unite team and they've adjusted the platform or walked me through some alternate options - no complaints here!

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par BetterUnite le 15/05/2018

Thank you for the review, Mary! We appreciate your feedback and truly enjoy working with you to make the platform everything that you and Unite Life needs to suceed at fundraising.

Major O.
College student
    Sans note
  • Publié le 20/04/2018

"Incredible. I loved it."

Avantages: It's usability and the look. Also that it's free is amazing. Setting up my campaign was really easy and it looked great without any effort on my part. Now I get updates as I raise money and it's exciting.

Inconvénients: Nothing so far- I was up and running in under 20 minutes, including looking for images. I don't think I will need customer support, but as soon as I signed up I got an email from the BetterUnite team offering to help.

• Publié le 20/04/2018
Jamie G.
Development and Operations Coordinator
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/05/2018

"We have used this software to run a crowdfunding campaign and fundraising event."

Avantages: That it is free (we are a small nonprofit), has lots of functionality, and is easy to use. There have been a few hiccups or errors with the software but the IT team have been quick to reply and fix the issues.

Inconvénients: That it automatically adds a donation to the platform upon checkout instead of allowing the donor to choose to donate. And you have to know to uncheck the donation, kind of misleading.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par BetterUnite le 15/05/2018

Thank you for the review, Jamie! We love working with Austin Youth River Watch - you guys do incredible work.

• Publié le 09/05/2018
Rachel B.
Nonprofit Consultant
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
    Sans note
  • Publié le 19/04/2018

"Excellent experience - highly recommend for nonprofits, especially in terms of donor maintenance"

Avantages: I like the contacts system, call lists, and grouping options. I really like the ability for donors and organizations to create their own campaigns and fundraisers.

Inconvénients: As a new company, they are still working out kinks. I have had more than one issue importing contacts into my account.