Receive, Sign & Send Any Documents Digitally

Digital Marketing Manager
Restaurants, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Zoho Sign has both mobile and web app that makes it easier for me to receive documents for signing digitally from anywhere.

Avantages: This app offers integration services with accessible cloud storage facility, Google Drive. Also, it has an inbuilt document viewer feature that allows a user to view all the documents before signing on them.

Inconvénients: Signing documents directly from an email inbox is not possible for which a user has to manually download and upload documents from email to the Zoho Sign app.

Zoho Sign for signing paperless documents

Publié le 23/10/2019
Kiran P.
Managing Director
Restaurants, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are using Zoho Sign to sign and verify the documents online digitally.

Avantages: Zoho Sign has very easy to understand user interface, and also the integration with Google Drive is also available. Securely signing and sending the documents is also pretty simple using Zoho Sign.

Inconvénients: It is not possible to integrate this app with our email service provider and send the signed documents through email address.

Easy to Use and Implement, Professional Quality

Publié le 05/12/2018
Stephanie S.
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The overall experience has been very positive. As mentioned, we were able to transition from Docusign to Zoho Sign quickly and easily. Our customers haven't had any trouble with it and overall it's made our requests for signatures smooth and efficient.

Avantages: We had previously been using Docusign to send contracts and forms to customers. We recently integrated Zoho Sign and it's been a game changer. Everything you could possibly need to send forms for signature, tracking progress, storage and organization - it's all there. It was extremely user friendly, we were able to start using it intuitively right away, with no training. They do have ample training available with videos to help you utilize all the features.

Inconvénients: I would to create folders in Templates. There is a search bar which is helpful but with a variety of documents that we send, folders would be helpful.

Easy to use with great functionality

Publié le 22/07/2018
Michael B.
Human Resource Generalist
501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very user friendly and full of the features we wanted most in a signing software.

Avantages: I love the ability to easily create templates that are intuitive and user friendly. This software has made it easy to quickly put together documents and customize the requirements.

Inconvénients: I wish the fields that you enter in documents are more dynamic (able to shrink if the data entered is too long for the space). More branding ability would not hurt either.

LOVE ZOHO SIGN

Publié le 22/06/2018
Co-Founder, CEO
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I can quickly set up new templates that I'll use effortlessly over and over again. Sign, send and receive documents. Have all my templates and signed docs stored in one place.

Avantages: Easy and intuitive to use (though I have the benefit of having worked with a similar software before, so transferring knowledge was easy). Does what it's supposed to in a stress-free way. Adds tons of value to my business. It's a part of the Zoho One Suite, which means I was already paying for it for other reasons, so in a manner of speaking it's free.

Inconvénients: Not many cons, aside from the fact I found it so late. I was a Zoho One customer for 3 or 4 months before finding Zoho sign to replace the last (free) software I used to do the same thing. The last one was a major frustration. This one was easy.

Simple to Use

Publié le 23/05/2018
Pamela C.
Chief Experience Officer
Externalisation/délocalisation, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like Zoho Sign because it is very simple to use. I also like the document trail (when it's been viewed, etc.). I can also create templates which is helpful.

Inconvénients: I don't have the ability to send a link to the document in an email like I can with the other esign software I use.

Digital signatures

Publié le 17/05/2018
Mike R.
Webmaster
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Use this software as an alternative to control the reception of some sensitive documents. I do not feel that it is so simple to use but it is possible. It achieves its goal of obtaining a digital signature from customers with whom there is some type of business / agreement.

Inconvénients: I honestly think that it should be a complement of other Zoho programs and if they make it payment, that it is an acceptable charge and a little lower and additional that will be multi-users.

I love using Zoho Sign when signing contracts with my clients. It is simple to use.

Publié le 21/03/2018
Adrian M.
CEO & Founder
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Free to use tool that can help me save money on software and save time.

Avantages: The simplicity is what I like the most about Zoho sign. Also, that it integrates with Zoho Writer so that if I create a document on Zoho writer, I can easily ask for signature right from within Zoho Writer (using Zoho Sign).

Inconvénients: What I like the least is that I cannot store documents into Zoho sign such as templates that I can customize right from Zoho sign and send to my clients for signature.

Zoho esign is an online electronically signature tool

Publié le 06/09/2018
Volunteer
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Its very useful tool our company uses Zoho people so its an additional benefit for us.

Avantages: 1. Its easy to use and quite affordable.
2. Integrated with other Zoho products and easy to track the status of documents.
3. Provide feature of reminders and expiry.

Inconvénients: Its a very nice tool except for that free version only allow 5 document signature.

I love Zoho Sign

Publié le 11/04/2018
Founder & Managing Attorney
Cabinet d'avocats
Support client

Avantages: The best thing about is it integrates perfectly into with ZOHO CRM. I set up the templates and now I can integrate everything with the click of a button.

Inconvénients: I don't like that the audit trail isn't automatically emailed with the signed agreement. Other than that it's great

Zoho Sign needs more features

Publié le 07/05/2018
Scott F.
Installer/sales
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm not getting any benefit from this software because it not robust enough for my needs, hopefully, they will be able to expand the features soon.

Avantages: Does it's name, allows you to sign documents. I'm not a big fan of this, it needs more features before I will be able to use it.

Inconvénients: I don't like that you can't have somone sign an electronic document in front of you, I'm waiting for this feature to be released before I will be able to implement this into our process.

Great doc signature software

Publié le 17/04/2018
Senior Human Resources Manager
501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Zoho Sign is great because we already utilize the Zoho platform for some things and it's super easy to set up and use. The interface is clean and it gets the job done for us.

Inconvénients: The free version only lets you do five docs a month, but the paid version is definitely worthwhile if you're planning on utilizing it more than that.

Easy to Use e-Signature Program

Publié le 28/03/2018
Lea W.
Support client

Avantages: Zoho Sign makes it easy to upload documents and clearly label what information is needed and where. I like that I receive an email notification when a document is signed as well as a PDF attachment.

Inconvénients: I have not had any issues utilizing Zoho Sign and it's electronic signature capturing and document management so far.