15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur HRdownloads

En savoir plus sur HRdownloads

HRdownloads est un partenaire commercial des RH au Canada qui prend en charge plus de 500 000 utilisateurs. Découvrez tout ce dont les RH ont besoin dans un seul et même outil dès aujourd'hui.

En savoir plus sur HRdownloads

If an employee quits, I have to deactivate the employee but also go and remove them from different lists. It this was streamlined it would reduce the chance of missing something.

HRdownloads - Notes

HRdownloads a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 21 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé HRdownloads ?

Laura
Human Resources Generalist (Canada)
Entreposage, 11–50 employés

Great HR Tool

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Great Service, Lots of Documents and Training Courses available. The News and Legislation module is very helpful.

I love that the training courses are interactive. It helps the employees to be in engaged in the course.

Sometimes it's hard to find what I want as there are many documents, BUT when I look through all the documents I come across something that I know I will need in the future and I add it to the library so I do not need to look for it again.

Amber
HR Assistant (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Review of HR Downloads

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Really enjoy it and the customer service is excellent!

Easy to use and understand almost all parts. Does give financial assistance to non-profit organizations.

Getting the reports can be confusing sometimes. Would prefer to be able to edit each section of employee file rather then the one only at the top of the page.

Lindsay
Operations Manager (Canada)
Sports, 51–200 employés

Extremely Easy to Use

The online training and new reminder function is great! It's easy to set-up and send out to your employees.

I wish there were other options for the billing, I use the training but not the fundamentals as much. I would prefer an option for a 6 month package.

Michelle
HR Director (Canada)
Services et installations de loisirs, 201–500 employés

Extremely valuable for organizations with a small HR team

Commentaires : Outstanding. I had no idea how easy the system is to use. The customer service and advice is outstanding. They have truly captured the market by offering HR services to small to mid size companies. What a great idea and I love the system is Canadian as well. HR Downloads is worth the cost and we are extremely happy with the product. I would highly recommend this product and service.

HR Downloads is a true HR platform that addresses and provides information in a number of HR Categories such as: 1. Strategy 2. Employee engagement 3. Employee and Labour relations 4. Total compensation 5. Workplace Safety 6. Labour Laws 7. Learning and Development 8. Information for the HR Director For small to medium sized organizations the variety of online learning programs is a true time and cost saver. I find HR Downloads is priced fairly and the product offerings don't compare. As well the HR Advisors are extremely helpful and return your call quickly. Overall, I have been extremely impressed with HR Downloads and would highly recommend the product.

The survey - it isn't as easy to use as survey monkey.

Ann Marie
Director Of Staff Development (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Provides crucial HR guidance for smaller business that do not have their own HR department

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : It has been very positive. It is a valuable resource for our agency.

The many options they provide. We use the training the most and I look to their provincial updates regularly.

We would like to be able to load some of our own training onto the platform

Joelle
HR Director (Canada)

HR Downloads User

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Great I recommend it for sure with the online training.

We utilize the training features on a daily basis. It is incorporated with our onboarding

Sometimes it take too many clicks to get what I need.

il y a 2 mois

I'm happy that our training has proven to be a core product for your onboarding. To find what you need, we're continually updating our search functionality to make it quicker and easier and have launched updates this past year to help. Thanks again for being an HRdownloads customer!

Melissa
People and Culture Generalist (Canada)

Quality HRIS!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

I really like that HRdownloads has a large training catalogue for various industries. Our employees have found these trainings to be extremely helpful in their professional development.

At the moment, I have no things that I like least.

Diane
Human Resources Manager (Canada)

HRDownloads

Commentaires : Good experience over the years. Team is responsive to any issues.

The company keeps it updated with new information and service offerings

Because there is so much content now from when I first started using it, it can be challenging filtering results to find what you're looking for quickly.

Megan
Business Administration (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Incredibly Valuable Resource

Commentaires : It saves me so much time and money. We have a small team and I have a lot on my plate. It's nice to have this resource on hand.

The Document Library alone is worth the investment.

Some of the training could be improved. It is very high level.

Jacqueline
Payroll and HR Specialist (Canada)
Immobilier, 201–500 employés

Training on the Go with HRdownloads

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Good, especially for providing remote training for new hires.

Remote employees can get trained easily.

Status changes are not the easiest on a mass change basis.

il y a 2 mois

Thanks for the review and glad that our employee training has been a valued resource for you and your team.

Allegra
People Services Coordinator (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Allegra Barss - People Services Coordinator

Commentaires : Excellent, worth while, and rewarding.

The customer service at HR Downloads is outstanding, the quickness of daily customer support given when facing a smaller problem really helps when our employees have specific time scheduled to their training and we can get the problem solved with them that same day. I am often explained the WHY of the problem as well. Which helps build great communication and realistic expectationd between I, the administrator, and the HR Downloads employee.

As we are now in the new updated Beta version, I feel as though I am still having trouble deciphering where certain items are.

Cindy
Director of Operations (Canada)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

HRdownloads

Commentaires : I am tackling our office Manual at the moment. I am able to access the software anytime, anywhere which also helps me stay on target and not giving up my family time.

Wow, where do I begin....this software in my opinion is fantastic. Staying Current is the key in this fast paced country. Safes me a lot of time when I need to research any policies...it just a click of a button. Great tool to have when you want create your own policy manual and keep nice and tidy with any misunderstandings(employee). HRdownloads is having an HR in the office without the added salary.

Not understanding the capability and power of this software.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review Cindy!

Ashley
HR Assistant (Canada)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

Satisfied with HR Downloads

Commentaires : Very Satisfied :)

Quick Response Time When issues/questions occur, easy to send out polls and training

Having to update different sections of the software. If an employee quits, I have to deactivate the employee but also go and remove them from different lists. it this was streamlined it would reduce the chance of missing something!

Shaun
Human Resources (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201–500 employés

Review

Customer service was great. Prompt, helpful and very friendly.

Somewhat constrained functionality being a browser based product.

Rose Anne
Office/HR Manager (Canada)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

HR Downloads rocks!

Commentaires : We have truly benefited on many occasions from the Live HR advice. The people are amazing!

Great assistance when implementing policies, a lot of variety and offers a wide variety. The forms are downloadable and customized with our logo.

Would love to see a full HRIS incorporated, leave tracking and social interaction for employees as well

Shana
Community Program Director (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

HR Downloads Review

Commentaires : Overall, we have found it very helpful to have access to HR Downloads. We do not have an HR expert on our small team so it is helpful to have the service.

I like how easy it is to use and how quickly i can chat with customer support.

I find that at times I am receiving different support/information from the HR consultants which can sometimes be confusing when dealing with the same issue.

Rebecca
Talent Coordinator (Canada)
Cabinet d'avocats, 201–500 employés

Great resource for HR Professionals

It offers a wide variety of topics on different subjects. Really helpful for policy development.

I wish we could customize some modules to our organization.

Kylee
HR (Canada)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11–50 employés

Easy to use

5,0 il y a 2 mois

The layout of the website and the ability to have employee sign documents

I would like it to have an area to post employee reminders.

Gillian
Administrative Assistant (Canada)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Great Resource

Commentaires : I have had no issues using HR Downloads as a training resource and am able to easily register new employees and assign tasks.

HR Downloads has a lot of great resources for training and development of employees, as well as HR advice and information. The training modules themselves are also very informative and the HR Toolbox has a lot of great tools for the workplace.

I find the bundling feature a little hard to maneuver and understand. It doesn't really work for me, but it's not really that necessary.

VP Operations (Canada)
Restaurants, 51–200 employés

Great Software

This is a great product for training your team.

Some of the content is a bit long, but that is really the only issue.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your feedback, John! We are so happy to hear that you've had success training your team using HRdownloads. Please reach out if you have any questions. We're here to help! HRdownloads E: support@hrdownloads.com T: 1-877-438-9763

Lisa
HR Manager (Canada)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Excellent Resource for Training and Development

Commentaires : HR Downloads has been a great training resource for our company. It allows us to ensure all employees receive the same information and have access to what they need.

Ease of use Amount of content available Tracking ability Functionality

Hard for some employees to access Arrangement of information