15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Jackrabbit Gymnastics

En savoir plus sur Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Logiciel de gestion de gymnastique en ligne avec inscription en ligne, facturation, point de vente, horloge, suivi des compétences et e-mail/texte.

En savoir plus sur Jackrabbit Gymnastics

I like that it easily integrated with our website even though we actually run various camps and classes with a focus on Chess and STEM. It was easily adaptable to our business.

Sometimes it lags, based upon how many people are in the site.

Jackrabbit Gymnastics - Notes

Jackrabbit Gymnastics a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 308 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Jackrabbit Gymnastics ?

Joann
Joann
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 51–200 employés

Great Management Software!

Commentaires : Jackrabbit is so easy to use and easy to teach staff how to operate it.

Jackrabbit allows us to track students' attendance, create a store and sell items through client accounts, keep track of staff hours/classes. I like that there are different ways to get help with an issue - email, live chat and phone and they answer fairly quickly. Also, the ability to add an idea which gets voted on by other uses and then is implemented to the system is great! I also like that I have the ability to limit access to certain users.

There is very little I don't like about Jackrabbit. Whenever I do have an issue, Jackrabbit is quick to help.

Sherrie
Arts de la scène, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Jackrabbit works very well for us.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been a pleasure tom work with Jackrabbit. I have received ongoing support and always got my issues resolved quickly. I love this program.

I like how easy it is to log into the software and access information.

Not sure. Maybe the calendar could be applied to classes separately.

Shanna
CEO (É.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Good for starting businesses but not likely to be your last stop

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : - Great for the basics
- Costumer service supports the direct offerings of JR

- attendance - skills tracking - great customer service

- Not able to schedule privates - Does not support referenced 3rd party vendors that they recommend for features they do not offer - Additional cost for everything except the basics - customer service cannot support third party concerns

Deena
owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

I love Jackrabbit!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Our administrative time has been cut in half because we switched to Jackrabbit. The customer support and education is outstanding. They even offer We love it!

Jackrabbit seamlessly allows a parent to register and pay for a class online without any extra administrative attention. It saves so much time and money. The features that Jackrabbit has and keeps adding are great and the customer support and education is outstanding.

The email module is a little cumbersome. It would be great to be able to paste a PDF or Word document into the email or have more freedom with it.

Kate
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Art, 11–50 employés

Made everything so easy! Until they changed the waitlist

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Love it and am glad we found it for our business.

Automatic billing makes managing hundreds of families a dream.

The new waitlist update is terrible. I do not enjoy the way it looks and it is much less user friendly. We use the notes section daily and now it is much more difficult to view our notes at a glance. I have talked to other Jackrabbit users who feel like this change is a huge negative. If the waitlist could go back to the old look with the added ability to change the order of the wait listers that would be absolutely ideal. Also, it would be great to see our income based on when the classes happen on the dashboard at a glance as opposed to when we collected it. It's more important to me to see how much our summer classes are making at a glance vs. how much we make during any given month. Lastly, we had an issue with the app and the earliest appointment with a Jackrabbit rep was two weeks out. If we are launching a new class we cannot wait two weeks to solve a problem.

Ruthy
Program Director (Canada)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

Excellent class management software

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Jackrabbit overall is user friendly and has a wide variety of features and software it integrates with. They upgrade the software with new features consistently.

I love that Jackrabbit integrates with most software and manages not just the classes and clients but staff as well.

They don’t have enough options for the payment processors they will work with for the payment processing. As well they need to enhance their up sales offering. Example: when registering for a class, before completing the checkout process asking the client if they would like to purchase merchandise as well.

Scott
CFO (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Review of JackRabbit Class

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Pretty good experience. Has features other software do not and visa versa.

Comprehensive in scope. Keeps strong data based.

- Have to log in or password in for every access. - Reports a bit unfriendly. Need easier way to develop own reports. - Locked into JRs credit card processing system. - Email system not as flexible as need to be

Anthony

Great product

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : With I have been with Jack rabbit since it’s inception, and I have no complaints.

Ease of set up. Outstanding support. The [sensitive content hidden] reached out and talk to me about the product personally and it really set well with me.

It used to be the constant changes, but I understand.

Talya
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

LOVE this company

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Absolutely love how I can reach someone almost any time for help!

This software changed my life! It revolutionized the way I run my business!

Would love it if the email platform was a little better

Janean
General Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Essential to Gym Management

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Almost all positive! We use it daily and would only consider switching if iclasspro had great alternatives to the above mentioned problems.

We love Jackrabbit Class! Our gym wouldn't function without it. My favorite features is how fast and friendly customer service is. I always have a positive experience with customer service.

The private lesson scheduling system (or lack thereof) and that we can't have a check-out feature for summer camp. We would also like more zapier integrations.

JR

Can't Live Without JackRabbit

Commentaires : Dealing with JackRabbit Technologies has been super easy and very informative. We have attended their training class on several occasions and we always learn a new function/feature that we can use.

JackRabbit Technologies is an all in one top to bottom software solution that helps me track, analyse and run my business daily. There are so many features of the software that make our daily life much more enjoyable that if we had to do manually or with several different products our life would be miserable. Seemless integration with Express Payroll makes running my paycycles as simple as a click of a button

Sometimes it takes a little longer than I would like to implement a new feature that directly effects my process(es). I also understand that I am not the only business using the software and that new features need to be looked at across the entire spectrum of business involved.

Paul
Assistant Director of Gymnastics (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 51–200 employés

Amazing Program, Unparalleled Customer Support, Learning Curve

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Fantastic. Mainly because of the support staff. Anytime I've had an issue it was promptly resolved and explained to me with visual aids. They have helped me learn this software and have made my job easier on a daily basis.

This software has nearly limitless options for you to manage a gymnastics facility. The customer support team is knowledgeable, punctual, helpful, and courteous. Experience using this program and purchasing from this company has been wonderful.

The software has a pretty steep learning curve for unfamiliar users. But, it is my belief that highly capable software always comes with a learning curve. I couldn't boot up Adobe Complete Suite and edit a movie without hours of training. Same goes for this software. You need to take the time to learn it, but once you do it really helps manage a business like gymnastics.

Amy
Coach/Secretary (É.-U.)

Best Program for Gymnastics

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I have used JackRabbit for 7 years and it is better today than when I started. It is a program that you make “yours” so it is exactly what I want

Learning a new system to run the gym could have been difficult, but Jackrabbit makes the entire process simple. Setting it up, using it for financial, skills, attendance, reports, and whatever you desire. Their videos are helpful, but when I can’t figure something out, the support team is right there and great! They show me how to do, not just tell me.

They are constantly updating, so when there is an issue, or something that would help the subscribers better utilize the program, the support team is looking for a way to make it more efficient.

Shayna
Executive Director (Canada)
Médecine douce, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Trying to fit a square peg into a round hole

Commentaires : Business problems we are solving - getting payment up front
It's A LOT more back-end work that I would have expected. It's because we are doing lots of 1:1 tutoring and classes are not always consistent from week to week. It's not your fault, it's probably ours.

Customer support staff are amazing. Parents being able to enrol in classes themselves and billing process is virtually automatic for classes that are billed by the session. I also like having the kids info in one location and access to the sign off waivers.

We are a tutoring company (mostly 1:1) trying to use a gymnastics software. I don't know if it's the right fit. I like the classes feature of it, but the 1:1 stuff needs improvement - Specifically the weekly billing aspect of it. If you don't bill Monday through Friday of that week, the data are lost as kids may attend different classes the following week. Also billing is not itemized. It shows the week that they attended 1:1 classes and the amount but it does not show specific dates and times.

Hailey

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great software! Perfect for our gym

Commentaires : I came from Iclasspro and I will likely never go back. Jackrabbit is so simple to use, has much more functional features, has a better support system, and it’s price point works much better for our program.

The customer service of this program is so incredible. There are tutorial videos that thoroughly walk you through every process you need. You get a personal representative the first couple of months that you have the program and you can always send and email or call and get almost immediate feedback.

The look of the software looks a little overwhelming with the lack of formatting, but once you really start using it, you learn quickly that the program is extremely simple to use.

Jennie
Sports, 11–50 employés

Jackrabbit took us to the next level

Commentaires : Amazing! Chat help is phenomenal!

This software allowed us to downsize with admin payroll AND run a more efficient business allowing us to grow- even through the pandemic!

Doesn’t allow enough flexibility for our coaches schedules. We don’t always have the same coaches for each class every week. Makes it difficult to use payroll reports per class. Minor issue though.

Jamie
Director (Canada)
Sports, 11–50 employés

Love the product but missing some key features

Commentaires : We like it. I think we need to learn more about some of the features.

Love most of it. It would be nice to have a private lesson feature with a calendar just for private’s connected to coaches. As well as clinic sign ups.

It’s sometimes hard to explain to new members.

jason
GM (É.-U.)

MGA Jackrabbit review

Commentaires : ease of tracking students

Emailing groups or all students. Running payments

I have a daycare that brings their kids to our gym. They pay by check from the daycare. I cant run payments in a batch when a group/class pays with a check

Alyssa
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

An Excellent Service

Commentaires : Jackrabbit is fantastic and so beneficial in order to manage a business. The constant upgrades to enhance what is offered is also fantastic. The above additional enhancements would help to manage important things that currently are very important and needs to be done manually in a regular basis. Getting the software to track and implement them
automatically would certainly be greatly appreciated and extremely helpful.

The software is easy to use and efficient. There is always someone available to help with any matter that may arise.

The software should be able to automatically perform some functions. Annual registration should be billed without any additional input. Birthday party notices “ Happy Birthday …..” should be sent as a courtesy regardless of whether a school hosts parties or not m. It would create a personal connection which families would appreciate.,Home page and bold notifications should be presented for important things that can easily be missed that the software shouldn’t. For example, delinquent accounts or a student remaining in the same class for an extended period of time. Beginner levels should have a shorter time to normally be in a class without moving up. Class criteria would vary for the amount of expected time a student would remain at the same level. Roll sheets should not have any student that hasn’t paid in full be on the list. Currently, a student can be in a class without paying and the office has to oversee that along with the instructor. Those students should be highlighted and accounts addressed with an automated reminder to the families that they are currently not enrolled due to a delinquent payment and their spot in class will be forfeited. Possibly an again automated warning stating they have one week time frame or 72 hour? to bring their account back to an active status before their spot is forfeited. When a student withdrawals and the predetermined class size is reduced, all students on the waiting list for a specific level should get an email stating an opening.

Rhonda
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Jackrabbit: Smooth Transition & Overall Positive Change

Commentaires : The developers are continually listening to suggestions, evaluating them, and making improvements/updates to the software. Our clients are appreciative of the availability of the Parent Portal. The number of unpaid accounts at the end of the month has decreased significantly. New clients like the fact that registration is now paperless, and so do we. Our coaching staff likes getting notifications of new student enrollment, student drops, or student transfers. Our communication with rec. class parents has improved because of the email feature and the Parent Portal. Overall, implementing Jackrabbit has been a positive experience.

Jackrabbit is relatively easy to use and provides both written and video instruction for software features to help new users. The Jackrabbit team took all our client information from our old system and imported it to our new Jackrabbit system which made getting started much easier. I like being able to email clients both individually and as part of a mass email blast. The Parent Portal is great; our parents love it.

Personally I am a keyboard shortcut user, so the fact that I have been unable to find any keyboard shortcuts to navigate the software has been the biggest obstacle for me since I dislike the extra time it takes for me to stop using the keyboard; grab the mouse; find the correct drop-down or other window, box, or icon; click it; then go back to the keyboard to continue/finish the task.

Chet
Sports, 2–10 employés

Fully integrated enrollment, attendance and payment system!

5,0 l’année dernière

We use Jackrabbit to fully run our gymnastics club. I am able to enroll students directly or have them enroll online saving us hours of time. We run all of our billing and attendance through Jackrabbit. I am able to text or email clients which is VITAL to communication and I can contact from one client, to one class, to everyone enrolled with a few simple keystrokes. Communication, billing, enrollment... it is ALL there in one program. The other vital note is that Jackrabbits customer service, support and continued R&D is second to none. I have used software in the past which had no further development and quickly became stale. Because this is online and not a package purchase, the product is continually developing and improving.

Occasionally I find something that I think would make things even smoother and I can contact JR and let them know my ideas. They are always receptive and pass that on and usually it is something they are already contemplating to integrate.

Kylie
Gymnastics (Australie)

Affordable professional program.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It’s been a fantastic experience, and I have recommended others to use it and referred others onto using it and helped other business owners with theirs.

It’s easy to learn how to use it, and it has so many features that make the business admin look professional. If I need any questions answers, I can either look in the question and answers guide, or I can contact Support and they arrange a phone meeting and always help to sort it out.

Sometimes I will set up certain functions and they don’t seem to always come through the other end. For example, I’ve asked it to pro rata classes but it doesn’t seem to pro rata all the classes that I’ve asked it to. It also does not send emails out to every clients as I have had issues with some parents not receiving emails.

Kaylie
Coach in JR, but development manager is official title (É.-U.)
Sports, 11–50 employés

JackRabbit is the glue that holds our company together!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We love jackrabbit gymnastics!

We use this for everything. Special events, birthdays, fundraisers, trials, classes, make up classes, clinics. You name it we use jackrabbit for it. We never have an issue, and the parent portal is a great feature. We require pre-registration and payment for a Vance and jackrabbit is the reason we’re able to do that. Were able to easily send emails to confirm event enrollment, and to confirm payment. Updating billing info through the parent portal is easy, and running 750 tuition payments on a monthly schedule goes smoothly and quickly.

My only complaint about this software is that somethings require more clicking than they should. As well as the parent portal payments must be manually ran, instead of being automatically around when someone signs up for an event and inputs their credit card information.

Jill
owner (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

No birthday party system

Commentaires : I enjoyed Jackrabbit and would go back if it were to offer a birthday party expansion/compatible program.

I liked using jackrabbit class for my indoor playground. We have 8 week long classes and needed to be able to register children for classes while also having a point of sale system for walk in open play customers. I liked that I could run daily/weekly/monthly/custom revenue reports to see exactly which classes and services were generating income and which weren't. It was very user friendly, and I miss using it.

It does not have a birthday party registration system and no plans to get one (per customer service). Birthday parties are about 40% of my business and I lost business due to this. Customers could only book during times the store was open - OR they could register for a party but we could not offer any upgrades. It was a frustration that cost me money.

Jo Ann
Front Desk (É.-U.)
Sports, 51–200 employés

GREAT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR GYMNASTICS

Commentaires : Jackrabbit Gymnastics has helped our business immensely. We can choose when to run tuition. Parents can look at the Parent Portal account at any time. Customers can see what classes we offer and if they are full or available in real time on our website.

This system is great! It keeps track of all the students enrolled, what classes they were in before, all transactions. You can post in different ways - per class, everyone or individually. They also take your ideas into consideration and are always looking for ways to improve the software. Customer service is great! They can help by sending them the issue your having by email or on their Facebook page.

Sometimes their software does go down. It's rare but frustrating. That's about the only issue but overall its a great product.