Dissapointing

David B.
finance
Production alimentaire, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall I was really excited to implement this and wanted it to work but quickly found out the limitations of the software and now I fell I have wasted my time and money. It takes me twice as long to do payroll as it did prior to making this move. Be wary of the software side of this deal you will likely find it disappointing at best.

Avantages: I like the terminal. the bio metric features work great and haven't had any issues with the machine yet. Its also a decent value if you are on a budget.

Inconvénients: The online software is very slow and refreshes for every move you make. It becomes quite annoying and time consuming when trying to do basic things like change an employees time sheet. There is no paid break functionality. There is no functionality for clocking in and out for breaks. I still have employees clock out and in when taking a break but currently there is no way to track that time. That seems so basic to me and I found it extremely disappointing that the system has no capability to track the amount of time an employee takes a break for. Unbelievable! To take it a step further the reports are limited. Its as if the development of this software was done by people who aren't very intuitive when it come to the needs of a business. I don't understand how there are so many positive reviews with such basic necessities missing from this product.

envoyé par Timedox le 22/10/2019

Hello David
Thank you so much for your honest helpful review.
Actually there are two issues you said
1. Pay Break and Break Rules and Summery
2. Change time sheet for employees

You are perfectly right, this why we made Changs to the software, we do believe that you will find it perfect for you, the next version will be online on the end of November.

The new version will include break rules , break rules violation system, breaks totals and so on.

Can you tell us your company number so we can add you to the beta version of those features ?

Baruch Shalev

Horrible Startup Experience

Publié le 04/03/2019
Carl H.
Operations Manager
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Not much, yet. Nowhere on the website does it mention that you have to use the keys on the device to enter in the employee names. You add them the old way you used to have to text before smart phones. It wasn't until I was on the phone with tech support that I found out adding employees from my laptop is only available with the more expensive subscription service time clocks.

Inconvénients: Scheduled a setup support call through their website and no one called. Called them and they couldn't help at the time, but wanted to schedule the setup for a few hours later. No one called. Called them back again and the customer support guy got me to a certain point, put me on hold for a few minutes, and then forgot where we were in the process, thus having to start over again. I could tell through his voice and attitude that he had something else he wanted to be doing. The product might turn out to be good, but I can't recommend based on severe lack of customer service.

envoyé par Timedox le 08/03/2019

Hello
Thank you for your feedback.
Starting with the names. It is made for your convince so you can type the names on the software and do not need to add them on the Time Clock. So actually adding the names on the old way it is only an option.
The only call we do see from your side is about the login credentials and that you can not connect the device to your WiFi. both solved for you. Both on the Mar 4th. same day of your review.
We will be happy to keep and assist you until your full satisfaction. please give us a call.

not worth the aggrivation

Publié le 12/12/2018
Donald M.
Construction, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: my experience with timedox was stressful and extremely dissapointing. i cannot reliably record the hours my employees are working with this software and it has caused more grief than help. as a small business owner, this is very discouraging and i cannot reccomend this product to anyone.

Avantages: in my opinion, based upon the 6 months i have been using this software i cannot give any positive feedback because it does not operate as advertised. hours don't always record, i can NEVER see clock out times in excel unless i print the pages. im honestly suprised to see so many great reviews on this site.

Inconvénients: reports are rarely correct, sometimes never reports at all. setup was difficult. took 2 weeks of conversations with tech support to finally get it to record data, even after a replacement hardware upgrade the software still fails to properly record sign ins and sign outs.

envoyé par Timedox le 08/03/2019

Hello
Please allow me to contact you, we made new platform and would like you to upgrade for free.
Please give us a call to make it work better for you.

If I could I would go back to paper timesheets

Publié le 22/05/2019
Executive
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience with Timedox is disappointing. I really wanted this to work for us and it doesn't.

Avantages: The price was within our budget as a non profit agency. I also liked the bio metric fingerprint option which made the clock more ADA compliant. It was also very easy to set up.

Inconvénients: Initially, I thought it was a great product. The time clocks(we have two locations) seemed to work without interruption but once I learned the system, I realized its flaws quickly.
1. You need the Timedox team to customize the platform. For example, we created a ticket in December of 2018 to add codes such as FMLA, UPFMLA to the absence reason and we are still waiting for it to be completed.
2. Customer service is poor. I have completed tickets, called, scheduled times to have a representative call and nothing has improved our experience. Either you are referred to the tech team and then a ticket is created to only sit in the queue and never be addressed or you are told someone will call you and they don't.
3. Lack of transparency- It is impossible to speak to anyone other than the tech team or sales. You cannot reach someone with authority to address issues or concerns.
4. Functions- the reports are elementary and not detailed. You cannot schedule absences for multiple days so if you have someone out on FMLA you have to manually enter each day.
5. ACCOUNTABILITY AND ACCURACY- both of our time clocks are 1.5 minutes behind the world clock meaning employees have been inaccurately written up based on our late policy and they weren't really late.

envoyé par Timedox le 23/05/2019

Hello

Thank you so much for honest reply.
We love each of your comment even not happy with it. We will do what ever it takes to improve our self.
I personally checked the review and you are 100% right. unfortunately all you said is right.
We will take care internally of your remarks and be in touch with you, to make sure that all works like you wanted.
Bruno
Timedox

DO NOT BUY ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS!

Publié le 08/11/2019
Daniel M.
Production alimentaire, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Terrible! I had to go out and buy another product that comes with the software and is usable! Cannot warn people away fast enough!

Avantages: I did like what the website said but they DO NOT DELIVER! Price was attractive but it is a bait-switch scheme for you to buy something they say is stand alone but only after you buy it do you have to pay through the nose for every little support question after 35 days!

Inconvénients: Software doesn't work! It is not user friendly! Very time consuming to set up and use! Very limited functions for companies above 3 people! Support is non-existent beyond your first 35 days from purchase...forget that it takes a week to get it so you have a ticking extortion timer that starts the moment you purchase. Their email support is just as bad. No real-time computer time clock control without their tech support. Tedious time clock setup -it's like texting before their was a keyboard and their setup materials hope you just figure it out! Rip off!

envoyé par Timedox le 11/11/2019

Hello Sir
Thank you for your msg.
The cost of ONE-time payment with no monthly fees is in the Title, and in the listing, you purchased it from the site and paid. We did not ask for any more payments, so saying bait-switch scheme Is complitly not honest.
You bought the time clock on Apr 25, 2019, your first call to support it on Oct-30; even so, you NEVER enroll any employees into the system. Therefore you could not see reports you can not say that the software doesn't work; our software works ONLY when you enroll employees and USE the system; other way software will not work with NO DATA!. we do have customers with more than 5000 employees in one account so your conclusion that it is not working for more than 3 is ridiculous and not honest. I assume that it takes weeks to call you even our automatic phone system tried to call you back a few times.

Anyway, our free live support plan is for 45 days; you called us after six months, and still, we wanted to help you could ask for a ref

Timedox Software review

Publié le 28/05/2019
Eric K.
CTO
Administration publique, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Our city employees have been using the software for the last 5 years.
The ease of use and simplicity to our employers was a must before deciding to go
with Timedox.
We have time clocks spread out throughout several location and everything works in sync
via internet connection (wife and cable).
Overall we are very satisfied with the product and customer service.

Inconvénients: Can't find any reason, things are working smoothly.

envoyé par Timedox le 30/05/2019

For your great review
Timedox Team

Currently the best time attendance solution I have ever seen

Publié le 17/02/2018
Software Developer

Commentaires: Time and cost efficient

Avantages: Mature product, Highly customizable & Manageable state of the art in term of software and hardware. This solution has cover all our needs and much more recommended for anyone looking for a very fast and intuitive deployment, fetching various reports, manage user policies and much more.

Inconvénients: Timedox has pretty much all the features one would need for proper automated management of users. Although there are many reports available on the web version, I would like to see more reports available on mobile devices.

Simple and good product, very easy to install and use

Developer / System Engineer
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: just the time reports.

Avantages: It is simple - almost plug and play. very easy to use. you get what you pay for - no less, no more.

Inconvénients: some sophisticated timing models are still under development, although probably done by now. other than that - no surprises.

I really engjoy the reports created by the system

Publié le 01/04/2018
Yossi S.
Automatisation industrielle, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We cut of the payroll cost by prventing the buddy punching

Avantages: We are happy with the reports created by the system, the rounding works perfect, we found the system very easy to use and install.

Inconvénients: We do not like the fact that we can not export the data directly to the employees by email.
Once a week i must check and see who forgot to punch in or out and fix the errors by my self.

Easy to use system, users love it and it makes my life easy as a managing administrator

Max A.
Office manager
Support client

Avantages: Easy setup, easy to use, reliable, great reports, amazing customer service. Highly recommend to any company looking to upgrade it's time clock system.

envoyé par Timedox le 30/04/2018

A very simple to use device. Helps me manage my employees time very efficiently.

Publié le 14/02/2018
Eitan N.
Ceo
Support client

Avantages: First, it saves me precious time.
I can get a log of all my employees to a rather simple excel form. The best part of it, you get a log of all these employees that entered but didn't exit. It saves time to search for that, especially when you have many employees.

5 Stars and so much more

Commentaires: Easy to use
great customer support
great team
awesome price

Avantages: So, after two months I can say that Timedox really saved me tones of money, I personally really like the Tandem pro device.
Easy to install, great support with real human behind the phone.
the main reason that I decided to purchase this device is because it have a fingerprint feature which is super great!
So thank you Timedox for your awesome time clock for employees and specially for small businesses like me .

Inconvénients: I didn't find any cons yet :)
if I will find something I'll update this post

Best time clock seen in ages. Easy to setup. good reports. Great price

Raanan S.
VP R&D
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Save time in getting all the work around time sheets

Avantages: Easy setup. Splendid support. I get reports clear and easy. Saved me time. Timedox is responsive and can provide more features as I see ir.

envoyé par Timedox le 30/04/2018

Great option for a small business

Publié le 22/05/2019
Austin H.
logistics manager
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The physical machine that accompanies this software works great and has a bunch of awesome features.

Inconvénients: The online software is very slow and requires way to many page refreshes. Clearly this was not made by an experienced developer.

envoyé par Timedox le 23/05/2019

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review.
We want to keep improving so any feedback is a place we can study and grow.
Can you please be so kind as to tell out of the 30 unique following features what you feel is missing? https://timedox.us/software/

We never heard from our 12,000 business customers such a problem as you describe that the web software is slow. From the other hand we did not receive a support request from you or a ticket created by you about this problem. Can you share the screen with us to check why your internet connection is so slow?

Also, during the Setup consultation session, you got from our support team, we did not receive any complaint about the issue you claim now. Is it new? When it first started to appear?

Again, we want to thank you and will be happy to resolve any technical problem you have with the system and also will do our best to add a feature you feel like missing.
Please call our support team
Timedox Team

We do have 4 locations , using Timedox web solution made our time keeping and payroll process easy

Publié le 02/03/2018
Adi J.
Administrator
Support client

Avantages: The central web reports and the fact that we do not need to enroll employees on each device separately

Inconvénients: The fact that the system doesn't support landline phone reporting, so employees have to use their mobile phone instead.