Avis clients sur Nifty

par Nifty Technologies

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Nifty

Nifty est un outil de gestion de projet et de communication d'équipe qui aide à gérer tous les projets de manière simple, ludique et efficace.

En savoir plus sur Nifty

82 avis affichés

Mheljon P.
Co-Partner
  • Publié le 23/06/2020

"Congratulations! You Found The Best PM Software Available!"

Commentaires: I had the pleasure of talking with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Not only is the software itself extremely value-based, but the customer support that is included also goes beyond expectations. I am happy to support his company, and recommend you do the same!

Avantages: Luckily, my team and I were able to find Nifty right before we committed to a competitor which would have increased our overhead substantially. Compared to the 3,000 Dollar Annual Fee + the 7,000 Dollar overhead, it was really a tough pill for us to swallow. Before we bit the bullet, Nifty found it's way to me and let me tell you as a Project Manager and Operations Officer, Nifty lives up to its name. I could go on about the features, but the best part of the software is its multitude of integrations. Softwares like Trello, Basecamp, and Zoom are already integrated. This isn't a PM software your team will just refer to once a day, it's a platform from which your team can not only communicate, but work together and collaborate to complete projects, tasks, and goals.

Inconvénients: The only problem with project management is getting a team to utilize new PM Software. Luckily, the support team is there to make sure your company's transition is as smooth as possible.

• Publié le 23/06/2020
Viktor N.
  • Publié le 09/07/2020

"Intuitive, feature-packed project management app!"

Commentaires: Nifty is already helping improve productivity since switching from the previous, slower app. As we're working on pivoting our business, it's nice being able to track everything and know what we need to work on now. Plus, support is helpful when I need them without long delays.

Avantages: Nifty has a very intuitive UI/UX, so it was easy to jump in and start using it right away. Only a few things required me to look it up in documentation or contact support. And support is fast and helpful. It also has almost everything one needs to manage projects, with more stuff on the roadmap for this year. Compared to the previous project management app, Nifty is fast. So it's a lot easier to manage everything without waiting seconds for the data to load. I hated waiting on task info to load previously, and now with a click, it opens the panel and data is already there. I also like how the task panel is organized, with an easy way to add custom fields as needed. I can easily add files (including Google Docs) to tasks, add comments, and change all other info on the fly. One, somewhat hidden, feature I like is markdown parsing in task descriptions and comments.

Inconvénients: My biggest con is that Nifty isn't accessible as of this writing. You can't tab navigate and the color contrast in the light and dark themes is low, doesn't meet WCAG AA standard. So people with certain disabilities won't be able to use Nifty. I've already told support about this, so hopefully, they'll improve/fix this. Other cons are temporary since they are on the roadmap - API, annual recurring tasks, integration with GitLab, CSV import. Should be all implemented by end of 2020.

• Publié le 09/07/2020
Santiago V.
Tech Manager
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 20/11/2018

"Daily tracking of UX/VD team."

Avantages: - Simplicity
- Easy to use
- Clean UI
- Milestones make the difference.

Inconvénients: - Adding some Color tags would help to identify risks or progress
- The ability to link somehow to google docs, slides, etc. (we all work on google emails and drive)
- Milestones can be improved with a deep sense of status and progress colours.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Nifty Technologies le 27/11/2018

Hi Santiago!

Thanks so much for your review.

We're definitely looking to implement color tags down the road. Thanks for the input!

I noticed you put a "0" for Customer Support -- have you found our help center and customer support underwhelming?

Similarly, do you feel Nifty is poor value for money as your review indicates?

• Publié le 20/11/2018
Agni C.
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/06/2020

"Very easy to use but powerful"

Commentaires: We are a smalla gile team so we are always looking for teh best project management tool that can help us collaborate without juggling btween 10 differnt tools.
Nifty servers the pupose of making it possible to bring everyone of our team ona single page specially when we are remote.

Avantages: This is what our team liked about it
1. Easy leaning curve
2. Chat feature within the system.
3. Google drive files can open in the same interface , our content team could join the same group
4. The design is great.
5. Support is fast and helpful(I had asked whether the sidebar could be collapsed and teh reply came quick on intercom)
6.integration with Github.
7. The feature to lock certain tasks to ceratin task completion.
8. The mobile app is really nice , I was able to use the chat while travelling.

Inconvénients: These are few of things we didnt like
1. No integartion with Gitlab yet.
2. The zoom call feature is pretty useless ebcasue it is nto native yet basically you just geta link to join . Initially I found it buggy.
3. The templates should have preview option , also I would liek to have templates around OKR's
4. Chat within the Projects is sometimes confusing , also discussion on any pertitcualr task .. If a log is provided for teh same it would be easier to follow..
5. If we can access Gdrive files directly from nifty it woudl be nice.

Joshua L.
  • Publié le 28/06/2020

"The absolute best project management software you will ever use"

Avantages: There are so many pros, I'm not sure where to begin. The experience of the tool so far gives me the vibe that the tool is very mature, but the team is very adaptive and open to new ideas without compromising on their vision. Qualities I can definitely stand behind. So anyway, back to the pros: - Beautiful and FAST interface: When staring at something all day, you want something great to look at.
- Fool proof UX: Everything is so easy to use and intuitive.
- Milestones Swimlane View: Changed my life and way of doing things
- Dark Mode: A must have for me
- iOS App: Makes my life a ton easier
- Zoom Integration: I wonder why so many other PM tools didn't think of this
- Recurring Task, dependencies, and the list goes on so I won't bore you.
If I could only praise one thing, I would give mad props to the Nifty team. They have rolled out multiple updates in the span of a month, and have been extremely involved with their community. Every issue I encountered was fixed, and every question I asked was promptly replied.

Inconvénients: There's only 1 con so far that I encountered. The ability to export to other PM tools. Sometimes we get clients who specifically want to manage their project on Trello or Asana. It would be great if we could export our pre-existing task templates and milestones across for such use cases. It's easy to port in, but not easy (for not) to export out. However, I understand they are already working on this, so we'll just have to wait.

Tayshiro K.
Marketing Director
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/06/2020

"Simple enough and complex enough"

Commentaires: Nifty helped me to view my projects as projects needs to be, but also is a run and gun tool. You can just open and start populating it as a trello board.

Avantages: You can open and start managing your projects. Their support is fast and attentive. Google Docs/Sheets integration in incredible. It’s simple and quality-oriented. Not too many bells and whistles.

Inconvénients: It’s not perfect yet. Since I started using it in January, the tool got more robust, but it still lacks some features as some ordering and filtering, but their support is already aware of it so I believe these won’t be a issue in a couple of months anymore!

James L.
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/06/2020

"Stands out as a very nice alternative to better known project management and collaboration apps"

Commentaires: Very good on boarding email series and live chat support is very responsive.

Avantages: These guys have built a very well thought-out app in terms of functionality and they have done it in a way that includes a beautiful UI/UX which is not the case with many better known solutions. Things I love so far: * High level of control with project management but simple interface
* Project management alongside team/project chat, create google docs NATIVELY within Nifty, file storage/sharing, shared calendars
* Ability to share some parts and hide other parts of a project with collaborators
* Seems to be designed in a way that makes it a great tool for both technical teams & product/corporate teams
* Comes with native Mac App, Android App, iPhone App

Inconvénients: Would be nice to see more native integrations rather than relying too heavily on Zapier which is pricey.

• Publié le 06/06/2020
Anil P.
Managing Director
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/06/2020

"Simplify your Project Management"

Commentaires: So far I am enjoying the simplicity in which I can create a project and configure it to my needs depending on the specific project requirements. I might be going overboard but I've already created 20 projects in the matter of a week while still being able to get some sleep.

Avantages: I was able to onboard Nifty and get started within an hour of signing up. The workflow and design make it very easy to use for experienced Project Managers and even those just getting started with project management.

Inconvénients: I haven't found any roadblocks as yet. Possibly deciding on how to structure your projects could be a sticking point. There is the all in one approach of putting everything in one project but it might mean having multiple administrators or making multiple projects based on function within the same portfolio. I recommend the first option for smaller projects and the second for much larger projects with multiple project administrators and users.

Gabriel T.
Product Designer
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/06/2020

"Great little find in a sea of many project management tools"

Commentaires: It's been great. As I mentioned, I have used so many management tools and I am happy to have stumbled on this little treasure of a management tool with so much ease in mind yet so much robust tools if I want to grow my project and team, Nifty looks to scale pretty well.

Avantages: Hello, I am product designer (PD) working on a side app project with a friend. As a PD I have worked with so many different types of Project Management Tools, and found Nifty to be very easy to use right out of the box so to speak and the overall dashboard and UI are more intuitive than other management tools I have used.

Inconvénients: I am just starting out with Nifty so at the moment I am enjoying the app and haven't found anything to be a headache or anything. If maybe a suggestion. Be awesome to have some sort of Figma Plugin where I can manage a design tasks in Figma. Just a random thought.

• Publié le 15/06/2020
Phil W.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 28/06/2020

"Finally, an easy productivity tool!"

Commentaires: I have moved from using Meistertask, notes, to-do-list, etc to just nifty. It's really convenient!

Avantages: The user experience was by far the best thing about Nifty. I was able to set up really quickly and start mapping out all the tasks that needed to be done.

Inconvénients: There isn't really much I don't like about Nifty. They did release a new app though which I have been using, they are always updating so that is annoying, but in reality its a good thing.

Joel K.
Owner/Creative Director
  • Publié le 11/06/2020

"Giving bigger companies in the PM space a run for their money!"

Commentaires: I think Nifty is something people should pay attention to, especially if you are working remotely and want to manage a team. The support is very responsive, and I hope that they always will. They are eager to listen to your feedback, and seem to care about wanting your business. It's not the perfect platform for us as of yet, but it's definitely moving in that direction. We are moving away from Asana, and will put our faith in Nifty to scale with us.

Avantages: Time tracking that is integrated with team/client chat with Zoom integrated is our favourite features, The rest is very similar to what you would find on other PM competitors. We also love that we can create Gdocs right inside the app.

Inconvénients: The iPad app sucks, I know there are plans this year to specifically address that, but currently, it's just what you see on the iPhone. In the next week, there will be a push for an iPad version, but their new experience may not roll out until the end of 2020. The other major issue that is beyond their control, but the comments from Asana when you import everything doesn't transfer, and the setup or structure also doesn't import. SO each time, it resets your structure if you are transitioning over.

• Publié le 11/06/2020
Akhil K.
CEO & Founder
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/06/2020

"Perfect for Project Management, Team and Client Collaboration"

Commentaires: I have used many project management tools like Asana, Zoho Projects, and Trello. But, Nifty is the best I ever used. Now I can easily collaborate with my team, organize projects, collaborate with my clients. Highly recommended!

Avantages: Finding an all in one project management tool is a really hard thing. As an agency owner, I can say that this is best project management platform you can get it with this price. I found many unique features that are missing in popular project management tools. For example, the overview page that shows task breakdowns, direct messaging, pre-created project templates, and more! Most importantly, I really love the beautiful UI. The dark mode is really helpful for me!

Inconvénients: Some of the features need to be improved, especially the guest features. Adding features like owner or admin can communicate with guests directly via messaging, customizing guest's permissions in projects, etc.

Sherayn W.
General Manager
Vente au détail, 10 001+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 04/08/2020

"Nifty is great programming for administering portfolios, delineations, and messages."

Commentaires: I have used Nifty for business reasons and I imagined that it was valuable since it gives various workplaces under one spot. It is the best application to wander the board. It gives information about the undertaking and it helps with keeping an eye out for adventure improvement. It is maybe the best application for business reasons.

Avantages: A prestigious application that is used wherever all through the world, it is my preferred programming like this application has incredible quality. It is significant for email promoting similarly as accommodating for a live talk where we can show up at each other viably and collaborate to complete endeavor at one phase. An astute part, the best bit of the application is the colossal number of a blend. Shrewd contains dashboard, this component is the current rundown. We can similarly say the dashboard is information the official gadget. It contains accomplishment following and it is a strong section in the endeavor the board since accomplishment shows the keys, and guide progress ahead. It gives a significant hold for a monetary master without made plans to trade, and the proportion of peril is close to nothing.

Inconvénients: Nifty has some degree more noteworthy cost than trading the fundamental stock. Time decay is another drawback of cunning. On occasion budgetary expert needs to confront unlimited test since they don't have some other strategy to reduce the danger.

• Publié le 04/08/2020
Devops Engineer
Sports, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/07/2020

"Useful project management that combines all of our most important tools"

Avantages: We used a number of rather simple tools like trello and a messenging application. None of them had all the things we wanted and if they did they had MUCH MUCH more than we would want and charged MUCH MUCH more. Nifty has had all the features we were using other services for. Tasks, project milestones, discussion, guest users, channels, integrations to tools we use - particularly git repos have all meet our needs. If you use a free version of trello for project management and are looking for something better without adding way more than you need this is a perfect fit. A super easy import from trello. Took 30 seconds

Inconvénients: It is a little less developed than other tools out there - still growing. Updates and improvements are made quickly and the nifty team and support are great at listening to feedback. You may want something like zapier to integrate other items.

• Publié le 24/07/2020
Joshua C.
Small business owner
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 11/07/2020

"Every business is a project management business"

Commentaires: I believe our business is going to benefit greatly from switching to Nifty

Avantages: The overall ease of use is why I am even leaving a review. We were using ClickUp for our transaction management, however I found that platform to have a much higher learning curve and when I discovered Nifty I knew this was the platform to manage a transaction on.

Inconvénients: The only con I can think of is that it is fairly new and has some bugs. HOWEVER, the Nifty team is very responsive and organized. They crush those bugs fairly quickly.

• Publié le 11/07/2020
Albert P.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/06/2020

"Best PM software for NGOs and small teams"

Commentaires: We needed a solution for effective project management with our small team. Nifty brings great possibilities to add details to tasks and also to add task dependencies and milestones. Great to switch between views (Kanban, List, Gantt).

Avantages: + possibility to assign more than 1 person to a task
+ awesome and responsive support
+ neat and intuitive UI
+ customizable, I can switch off the chat function which we don't use so the UI stays sleek
+ dependencies and milestones
+ Gantt view
+ Great features like integrated time tracking and custom fields that allow us to customize tasks to our needs
+ compared to other pm software best pricing for small teams (flat rate not price per member)
+ discount for Non-Profits

Inconvénients: - mobile app needs some improvement but I mainly use it on desktop anyway

• Publié le 16/06/2020
Vitali K.
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/06/2020

"Great PM tool for project manager"

Commentaires: We use every day with my team to work on clients' projects. A very convenient and intuitive solution - used to in a couple of days

Avantages: Great project management app - very clean and easy to use interface. Installed and configured in one day.
Cool features and features: built-in time tracking, a very convenient hup with files and documents for the project

Inconvénients: Not enough integration especially webhooks and open API. In development - promised before the end of the year to do

Tracey R.
Marketing Manager
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/11/2019

"Great team collaboration tool with solid solutions for client management"

Commentaires: Great team behind the platform. Super helpful. A fantastic alternative to other collaboration tools out there!

Avantages: With Nifty, we are able to manage and connect our project team members in one creative workspace. This tool has helped us to improve our collaboration processes at both the team and client levels. Nifty has enabled us to move forward faster with more clarity, helping us meet deadlines with ease. An awesome feature is Nifty documents and files, which serve as a central hub of our content and document collaboration. There are many useful and practical features that are designed to make us more effective and efficient with managing our projects. We also like the fact that we can set milestones and the overview section is fantastic for tracking each project, its progress, and time frames. Another pro is the ability to import projects/ documents etc. from other apps, such as Trello and Asana.

Inconvénients: We can't say we don't like anything in particular about Nifty! Perhaps the onboarding process could be improved slightly to give more in-app information (the platform uses tooltips) on navigating the software and how to explore all its features (because there is a myriad of awesome ones to explore!). There are links to external documents, but it would enhance the UX if more navigation is provided in-app. While intuitive to use (with an awesome UI that you can customize), the onboarding experience can be maximized to ensure users can get set up faster and start being productive. But

• Publié le 13/11/2019
Adam R.
VP of Product
Internet, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 31/03/2020

"Nifty is a Must for PMs"

Avantages: Before Nifty we used PivotalTracker. It was a mess. Engineers were duplicating tasks, QA didn't know what was ready for test, and my fellow department heads had no idea what was being released or when it was being released. Then we got Nifty, and everyone had clear visibility to their tasks, deadlines, and what needed to be done. Department heads and partners could plan releases efficiently. It was like everything just started working like it was supposed to. If you build and ship software. You need Nifty to manage your projects.

Inconvénients: Sprint velocity needs to be improved a bit, but it is on their road map. However, its current version of tracking user story points is better than Jira.

• Publié le 31/03/2020
Raven W.
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/02/2020

"Slick Product for Client Management"

Commentaires: I manage all of my teams and clients in Nifty. I love how they are constantly adding new features and integrations. This company is demonstrably passionate about continuous improvement, and I love it!

Avantages: I love the abilities to organize by portfolios, add clients, track time, chat with my employees, create custom fields, basically everything.

Inconvénients: *Sometimes* it can be a little glitchy, I'm guessing because they're always adding improvements and updates. But this isn't all that bad at all.

• Publié le 05/02/2020
Ersan T.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/06/2020

"Great product, replace Asana for me"

Avantages: Nifty is a solid product and works great in collaboration, actually it is supported by a great team, i love working with it daily.

Inconvénients: Actually there 's nothing that I dont like about the product and as much as I use it i love it more.

Julie V.
Owner, Software Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/07/2020

"Everything my team needs in one application."

Avantages: Nifty has built in both kanban and gantt style project management, team and client chat functionality, native docs and google doc/sheet integration, calendaring and workload management, and other features I haven't even dug into yet. It's saving me and my team from having to switch between 3-4 applications to get the same work done. It's giving clients better insight into their projects and also helping us move the client back-and-forth out of the endless email threads and into project discussions that are easier to track.

Inconvénients: As with any new application, it takes a few minutes to learn your way around but the onboarding process was smooth and easy.

• Publié le 14/07/2020
Belen C.
Program Manager
Design, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/01/2020

"The tool that helped manage 11 projects at the time"

Commentaires: We're a design studio working with startups and corporates to improve their user experiences and visual interfaces, as well as service design. We manage several projects per month and Nifty helped me as the unique Program Manager at the studio, to manage all the projects we have, being very accurate with their milestones, tasks and deadlines.

Avantages: I love the milestones + tasks features, it gives me the possibility to map very clearly on time how we're doing on each project we have.

Inconvénients: The learning curve might be challenging for certain roles that might benefit from it, it needs more help during the onboarding.

• Publié le 14/01/2020
Josecar P.
Digital Marketer

"Beautiful and Functional"

Avantages: The UI is simple, beautiful and it includes a dark mode.
I like that you have a homepage for each project where you can see all the assets of the project and how the project is going.
Projects are divided into 3 levels: Project > Milestones > Tasks. Milestones are great because you can divide the project and then focus on accomplishing those milestones that will lead you to finish the project.
You also have a workload timeline for checking if you have empty people or someone is overloaded.

Inconvénients: Even if it's really solid, nothing is perfect, so here some points that would help to improve it:
- Adding a "help" icon/button in each task/subtask would be fantastic. We could link that button to our own documentation. That documentation would explain the process of how to accomplish that task.
That's especially useful for letting new employees how to accomplish something without needed to micromanaging them and also for not so usual tasks where forgetting details is easy.
- Emojis are cool, but please add gifs to the chat.
- Add task groups and task templates, not only project templates. That would give us more flexibility
- Need an easier way to go back to the projects tab from settings. I haven't found the way of doing it, so I need to go to my main URL into the browser tab. Maybe I'm missing something, but if it's that way it's annoying.
- Zoom integration is cool, but there are better options out there. Webhooks for integrating it with Integromat and our desired service would be the best.

Gerry D.
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/12/2019

"Client collaboration has never been easier"

Avantages: Finally! With Nifty, our clients and team can collaborate in one work space. Now our processes are fully aligned with our to-dos, and we're finally making a step forward from messy email communication. It was really relieving for us that our clients actually love to use the tool and don't have a problem using it. Nifty is helping us understand what actually needs to be done and when. We're moving forward faster and with more clarity. One of the best features (and the place we get the majority of our work done) is the Nifty Project Discussions where we can communicate, share ideas and turn discussions into actionable projects.

Inconvénients: Haven't noticed any so far. We're very happy with Nifty.

• Publié le 19/12/2019