Avis clients sur Nifty

En savoir plus sur Nifty

Nifty est la plateforme de gestion des flux de travail tout-en-un conçue pour aligner les personnes, les projets et les fonctions sur le reporting d'avancement automatisé.

En savoir plus sur Nifty

I like the integration with Zoom. And also really love the UI/UX.

CNAME has long been delayed its still on their road map for a long time.

Nifty - Notes

Nifty a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 144 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Nifty ?

E-learning, 11-50 employés

After Trying a Few PM Tools; This One Stuck

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Erik
Erik
Executive Director (Espagne)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Excellent & affordable project management tool

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I use Nifty to run a fairly large team of volunteers and interns, who are essential to helping us get our work done. There is no way we could afford licenses for all these occasional users, so the guest allowance really helps. And besides that, the usability of the tool is excellent.

Nifty is a great tool. Its feature set is comprehensive and intuitive to use. We've tried Clickup, Asana and Monday and for whatever reason, those other tools just never took with our team. I love the collaborative "nifty documents". And the mobile app works great - duplicates the website experience very well.

Guests cannot chat with each other - only the account admin. So it's not quite a Slack replacer, which we really wanted to get away from. They can talk in the Discussions area of a project, however. Also, you have to attach a google document by creating it FIRST inside Nifty. It doesn't work well to try and attached a pre-existing google document when you are in Nifty. Also, I'd like more markup features on the Nifty docs pages - like highlighting, and a better commenting experience.

Founder (É.-U.)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

After Trying a Few PM Tools; This One Stuck

Commentaires : Nifty has been an awesome PM tool for the price point. When compared to other cloud based PM tools such as basecamp, asana, and others this one is the way to go and the many things they have been improving on.

Nifty makes Project Management so simple for our team. It provides multiple views either Kanban, List, or others to properly manage a team. Also, the learning curve is very small compared to other robust PM software. The collaborative ability within projects and tasks with Google integration (doc, sheets, etc) is a game-changer. I really like the ease of seeing everything going on and the easy manner in which moving tasks are. The UX and ease of use for this software is top of the line. Especially in dark mode.

The cloud-based software can be slow sometimes but definitely nothing to go crazy fussing about. Either way, I believe the Nifty team is working hard to improve it. Also, it would be great to have a CSV upload of tasks/projects.

Jose
Jose
Business Change Manager. IPMA. PMP (Panama)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Nifty, a collaborative tool for project and portfolio management under an agile strategy.

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Nifty is an excellent platform that automates many activities associated with the project execution flow, as well as the possibility of generating reports for our client clients and maintaining fluid and updated communication with each of them.

With Nifty we can create shortcuts to the views we use most frequently to make our work easier and more efficient. Setting favorite views is found as an option in the side menu and is an easy way to visit the most used features. And any project screen can be bookmarked, including roadmaps, discussions, documents, and much more.Another widely used aspect is the ability to create custom fields, plus we can control their visibility for guest users, who do not directly belong to the execution of our project.

Nifty is an excellent tool for monitoring projects through widely used methodologies such as Kanba, plus we can try it and use it in its available plans, which include free use for the management of two projects. On the other hand, there is a large number of third-party integrations and sufficient documentation to migrate without trauma from other project managers to Nifty.

Colin
Professor (Australie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001-10 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Poor service and communication

2,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My sense is the company is very focused on how to extract money from customers and not customer service or software improvement.

There are some good project management features in the software if you can work through the software complexities.

Very poor communication, expensive and impossible to cancel subscription. Even when my credit card expired I still go charged even though I thought I had cancelled. I found the software complext to use and the only communication I got from the company was when I converted back to the free software. Basically trying to get me to upgrade, without any recognition that I had paid for the upcoming year (even though I didn't want to).

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

A Powerful Program for Managing Projects

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It's useful for reporting automation and project management. It's useful to work with other divisions to address issues or complete projects. The ability to sync with popular services like Google and Microsoft's Outlook is really helpful.

By centralizing all aspects of project management, it facilitates increased output. As an alternative to using multiple programs, it allows you to keep track of your conversations, tasks, files, and objectives, among other things. Nifty's characteristics allow for significant productivity and revenue increases when put to use. Useful for making sure nothing has been overlooked and that everything is organized as needed.

The amount of storage available is inadequate, and the UI is not particularly appealing. Many users would benefit from greater support for connecting via social media.

Viktor
Viktor
CEO (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

Intuitive, feature-packed project management app!

Commentaires : Nifty is already helping improve productivity since switching from the previous, slower app. As we're working on pivoting our business, it's nice being able to track everything and know what we need to work on now. Plus, support is helpful when I need them without long delays.

Nifty has a very intuitive UI/UX, so it was easy to jump in and start using it right away. Only a few things required me to look it up in documentation or contact support. And support is fast and helpful. It also has almost everything one needs to manage projects, with more stuff on the roadmap for this year. Compared to the previous project management app, Nifty is fast. So it's a lot easier to manage everything without waiting seconds for the data to load. I hated waiting on task info to load previously, and now with a click, it opens the panel and data is already there. I also like how the task panel is organized, with an easy way to add custom fields as needed. I can easily add files (including Google Docs) to tasks, add comments, and change all other info on the fly. One, somewhat hidden, feature I like is markdown parsing in task descriptions and comments.

My biggest con is that Nifty isn't accessible as of this writing. You can't tab navigate and the color contrast in the light and dark themes is low, doesn't meet WCAG AA standard. So people with certain disabilities won't be able to use Nifty. I've already told support about this, so hopefully, they'll improve/fix this. Other cons are temporary since they are on the roadmap - API, annual recurring tasks, integration with GitLab, CSV import. Should be all implemented by end of 2020.

Ufuk
Ufuk
Senior Digital Project Manager (Allemagne)
Cosmétiques, 11-50 employés

Having used them all - Nifty is the best!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Speaking about around 8 year agency experience as a Project Manager I have tried them all: JIRA, Trello, Asana, Monday and so on and so forth. I must admit that when leaving JIRA aside since it's for a different purpose IMO, nifty is the best among them! It's even that good that internally we don't use teams or slack anymore since it also offers a chat function.

Nothing to add here. There's really nothing bad about this software. There used to. When cloning a Milestone you'd only clone the milestone without the tasks associated with it. That problem does not exist anymore and the team has developed such awesome features of which I didn't know I need them. But I do. Every day!

Miguel
Miguel
Desarrollo de nuevos negocios (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Nifty could remove the use of emails with clients and teammates to manage projects

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I use Nifty with several clients and I am very happy because we have been able to drastically reduce using email and WhatsApp.

-File manager -Integration with Zoom -Unlimited guests accounts -Time tracker -User real-time messaging system -Spanish translations/interface

-The automation they offer is basic. -The calculations and formulas are basic.

Oyekunle
Oyekunle
Digital Marketing Consultant (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Asana + Trello in One!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I have been using nifty for a couple of months and I've gotta say, it's AMAZING!!! Moved my whole team to nifty and now, we no longer need slack for communication. We can even hop on zoom directly from nifty!

Love the task management and the fact that you can have discussions per task. It keeps everything nice and tidy

Sometimes, the mobile app glitches but it's in no way a problem as it rarely happens

Eusebio
Eusebio
CEO (Espagne)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

A really promising application

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I want to use it with my daily project and task manager. It has some edges to polish (improve that Spanish translation for example) but it is really promising.

It is loaded with features and functionalities. Translated into many languages and with app for iPhone and iPad. I really see a promising future for it if they keep working hard on it.

The interface is excessively overloaded. It should be more configurable so that only what you really need is visible. The Spanish translation could be improved.

Francis
Assistant Professor (Hong Kong)
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

One of the best scheduling tools for project management: Nifty

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I turned on MFA for accessing Nifty account. I used Google Authenticator as the MFA app. When I changed the iPhone from iPhone 12 to iPhone 13 ProMax, the data was transferred from iPhone 12 to iPhone 13 ProMax successfully. Unfortunately, the data in the Google Authenticator, which includes the NiftyPM credential, cannot be recovered. Therefore, I ask Nifty for help. Your Nifty staff immediately caught my problems and report to engineers to see if the MFA can be reset. Well, although the waiting time is long, the problem finally got solved happily.

Nifty is one of the most sophisticated platforms which can be used for group collaboration. Online essential activities of projects can be effectively delivered, monitored, and control in Nifty. Nifty's progress bar is fantastic. The project members would be able to communicate instantly. The UX and UI designs of the platform are incredibly amazing. When any users faced any difficulties, the Nifty team always offered the communication channel for us so as to reach Nifty staff for any quick help.

Nifty has done an excellent job in developing the software tools. Not much thing to complaint here. What I dislike is that there is not online tutorials or documentations (even no user manual). With the manual, it helped the efficiency of the delivering the projects. I have to spend time and effort to learn how the Nifty works. I have a group of undergraduates and postgraduates who would like to try Nifty. Any training materials, or video samples (not the youtube), can be sold or gave to the Nifty Fan like myself. Anyway, offering the tools or add-on for reporting functions will be great.

Yann
Yann
Consultant (Finlande)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

A solid project management tool with a lot of room for team communication

I originally had known about Nifty before I finally purchased access to through an AppSumo deal months ago. The one thing that has really impressed me is that it's a combination of two tools: a platform for project management and one for team communication. Before signing up for Nifty, I had used quite many different project management tools and none and this unique mix. Sure, in other platforms you can communicate through comments in a task but sometimes you need more room to communicate with other members of your team, both in group and one on one. Nifty does that: one the one side it lets you manage your projects, on the other it facilitates team communication. This is huge because it turns Nifty into a sort of online hub for many aspects of your business.

While it's true that Nifty can replace several tools one may be using, it's a bit more of a pricey option compared to other project management tools (which may even come with a free tier). Sure, the tool comes with a 14-day free trial but I think that, in order to really see its full potential, a user might need to use Nifty for more than just a couple of weeks before being "sold" on waiting to spend almost $40/month for its lowest pricing level. It goes without saying that this is a company decision but I think that it's something that might potentially drive away users who would end up liking Nifty but just don't give it a chance.

Sherayn
General Manager (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Nifty is great programming for administering portfolios, delineations, and messages.

Commentaires : I have used Nifty for business reasons and I imagined that it was valuable since it gives various workplaces under one spot. It is the best application to wander the board. It gives information about the undertaking and it helps with keeping an eye out for adventure improvement. It is maybe the best application for business reasons.

A prestigious application that is used wherever all through the world, it is my preferred programming like this application has incredible quality. It is significant for email promoting similarly as accommodating for a live talk where we can show up at each other viably and collaborate to complete endeavor at one phase. An astute part, the best bit of the application is the colossal number of a blend. Shrewd contains dashboard, this component is the current rundown. We can similarly say the dashboard is information the official gadget. It contains accomplishment following and it is a strong section in the endeavor the board since accomplishment shows the keys, and guide progress ahead. It gives a significant hold for a monetary master without made plans to trade, and the proportion of peril is close to nothing.

Nifty has some degree more noteworthy cost than trading the fundamental stock. Time decay is another drawback of cunning. On occasion budgetary expert needs to confront unlimited test since they don't have some other strategy to reduce the danger.

Rafael
Rafael
CEO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Excellent management and collaboration tool!

Commentaires : I’ve used them all! For software development, Nifty is hands down the best there is!

I love the interface. It’s incredibly easy to manage multiple portfolios of projects with all the tools needed to execute initiatives.

Solid product! No dislikes. The team is doing a great job. Considering this is a newer tool on the block, the team is doing excellent on adding features.

Graphic designer and photographer (Canada)
Design, 2-10 employés

A must have!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

I use Nifty every day to help me organize my time and task for the day. It’s easy to use and to organize everything all together or by categories. The automatization feature is also a must when using this software. They updates the software often to implement new features or simply to make it better! I really like using it!

I can’t find anything that I don’t like about it except that it could feel a little overwhelming when setting it up for the first time since there are a lot of features, but we get used to it quickly.

Riccardo
Wood Crafter (Italie)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Project management + team communication tool

I feel that one thing that makes Nifty really stands out compared to other project management tools is the Discussions feature. In other platforms, you typically get to communicate with others through comments you leave to tasks... not here! Think of a straightforward version of a tool like Slack – that's what Nifty's Discussions are. You can create threads, shares files and even turn exchanges into tasks. Another aspect of Nifty I'm a fan of are Milestones: timeline view, custom fields, recurring milestones and many other features that A) give you an easy way to see all of your projects and B) enables you to become more efficient with your work output.

Nifty is limited to just a couple of views and this is something other project management platforms do offer.

Timur
Founder (Canada)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Nice and easy PM tool that is actually enjoyable to use

Onboarding process is very quick. Just watch a quick tutorial to understand main features and you are good to go. What we like the most is the simplicity of creating and working on the project. You choose which parts you need and disable the ones that you don't. For example, if you have a simple project without the need for Milestones, time tracking etc, you just remove them from your view in one click so that your screen looks nice and tidy. Also, we love the integration with Google docs. Very well done and lets you collaborate on certain documents even without inviting to Nifty. Also, the communication with your teammates made really easy with the ability to tag and comment on every element including files in subtasks. We used several PM tools in the past and almost lost hope to find the one that our small team would be willing to use. Fortunately, we gave Nifty a try and couldn't be happier.

Not really. The only thing that could come in handy would be the ability to create the task by sending an email.

Julie
Owner, Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Everything my team needs in one application.

Nifty has built in both kanban and gantt style project management, team and client chat functionality, native docs and google doc/sheet integration, calendaring and workload management, and other features I haven't even dug into yet. It's saving me and my team from having to switch between 3-4 applications to get the same work done. It's giving clients better insight into their projects and also helping us move the client back-and-forth out of the endless email threads and into project discussions that are easier to track.

As with any new application, it takes a few minutes to learn your way around but the onboarding process was smooth and easy.

Marketing Consultant (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Feature packed and template stacked

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Apart from initial setup struggles, Nifty projects are easy to use with enough options to meet my current workflow needs and any future requirement for task assignment to freelancers.

Nifty made the biggest impact for my needs by having a ready made template for my blog content workflow with automations which help my project run like clockwork. Project dashboards are also laid out well with important sections easy to access.

Initially I found the software layout not very intuitive with more of a learning curve than I expected.

Enrico
CEO (Espagne)
Édition, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A very good tool, better than the competitors

Commentaires : Till now I'm very happy about this software, I'm migrating from Freedcamp and I'm missing some of its features but enjoying other that nifty has. I hope that they will improve a lot with their roadmap

Nifty is great to manage my team and attribute tasks to every one. I use it with "guests": collaborators who just have to do something simple but I want to monitorize with Nifty

They should add some very simple tools, filters or button to make easier the navigation and the user experience. I mean a button to go back at task screen from settings A "order by" button in milestones and tasks etc.

Jeffery
President (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Collaborative and beyond!

Nifty enabled me to work in one workspace and has really helped my team be organized and accomplish its milestones.

The chats on web, mobile and other means are not always so in sync.

Consultant | Pacific Greenpreneurs Programme (Fidji)
Affaires internationales, 201-500 employés

Finally! The project management platform we've been looking for...

Commentaires : Feel like we've tried every project management platform the cloud has on offer - some have proven too complex and cumbersome (expensive bells and whistles we just don't need) or too simplistic for our requirements (we piece together 3-4 different platforms and zaps galore, so fragmented and inefficient). When we discovered Nifty we were overjoyed and it's been a seamless transition. The platform is robust, very intuitive and a pleasure to spend time in. The support team are excellent - very quick to respond, thorough in their answers and genuinely interested in having a dialogue with their customers.

+ Strikes the perfect balance between big-picture planning (roadmap is fantastic) and the daily grind (tasks, files and collaboration). + Functionality without the bloat. Can take you from startup to scale. + Beautiful interface, very intuitive. + Excellent price-point! Worth every dollar.

No cons. A couple of very minor tweaks would be welcome, but nothing that would stop us using the platform. Plus anything we've queried is already on Nifty's short-term roadmap.

Allen
Allen
Professor (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

Updated: Great UX/UI But Serious Security Concerns

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I split my project management between to "B-Tier" project management apps--Nifty being one of them. It has, by far, the best look and feel. The project and task views are better than many competitors. The big gotcha is that they apparently don't have the ability to troubleshoot unexpected events. Their integrated blog was hacked back in June and used to send inappropriate messages to the Nifty user base. A couple of weeks ago, I found that a strange project had been created in my account. I sent a support request and, after a couple of days, they wrote me back telling me (in essence) that they couldn't figure out what happened but to change my password and enable 2-factor authentication. So keep in mind that whatever you put on Nifty may not be secure. I use it for personal task planning but probably won't use it to store sensitive information like the encryption keys to shut down the reactor!

Out of all of the "B-Tier" project managements platforms, this one has the best UX/UI. They seem to have fixed the stability problems so the product is generally responsive and available.

Support could be a little better. They have difficulty troubleshooting "weirdness" (and likely security issues) on the platform. As others have pointed out, the tablet app could use a little TLC. The mobile apps in general can sometimes be weird (like marking tasks complete or being in sync with the web app).

Jose Luis
Jose Luis
Marketer (Mexique)

Great Project Managment Software

Commentaires : It's a very good option to manage projects for a small businesses

the Design and organizations it's very good. I have been a lot easier for my team to organize and collaborate in the projects since we are using Nifty

There are not overdue or productivity reports, this is very important for me but they said its coming soon

Adam
PM (R.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

My go to PM tool of choice

Really user friendly, nicely laid out and super easy to invite guests/clients into the project so that we're all crystal clear on progress and working on a single central place which improves my life and senior stakeholders too!

Teething problems from first use, and starting to input milestones etc without the ability to move easily into another (the right!) workstream. But the support have been really helpful at every step.