15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Sunwave

Solution de traitement de la toxicomanie incluant CRM, EMR, facturation RCM et RH. Permet la gestion de toutes les opérations sur une seule et même plateforme.

En savoir plus sur Sunwave

User friendly, EMR, CRM, I love how everything is in one system for our team.

The inability to do a general search for a name (like in Salesforce).

Sunwave - Notes

4,9
4,9

Sunwave a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 17 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sunwave ?

Kyara
Outpatient Clinician (É.-U.)

Sunwave Systems are the Standard of Mental Health Care

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : A migration of any size is a beast to tame and manage! The Sunwave team was there with us every step of the way...and you know you've struck gold when you ask repeat questions and you're met with patience and guidance.

Reports are so dynamic! Repeat admission function to track journey ASAM criteria additions Software that meets all state standards AS WELL AS monitoring the humanistic side of mental health care such as alumni relations

There is no specific function that is a con or unlikeable, because whenever we reached a wall or dysfunctional section, we reached out to the team and they helped us work through it.

KAREN
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

My Opinion

Commentaires : I can do away with filing of paper records and poor tracking and following protocols. Sunwave makes this so much easier to do.

Telehealth allows the agency to be proactive as we are currently dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic and all sense of normalcy is gone. This is the answer to telecommuting.

The product is so customizable - I am deeply impressed.

Sabrina
Physician (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Great system for Substance Abuse

Great dashboards and ease of use and good navigation

Has too many clicks but gets the job done

Tabitha
Chief Clinical Officer (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 51–200 employés

You can't beat Sunwaves staff!

The biggest thing that I appreciate about Sunwave is their customer service. At initial set up, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was always available via phone, email or even in person, and she thoroughly explained everyting to me. After sometime, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] became our Product Consultant and she is just as responsive. When we opened another facility, she came to visit and make sure we had everything needed to implement Sunwave into our additional facility. They have both been very kind, attentive, and their actions show how much they care about their customers and believe in their product.

In previously used alternative software products, I was able to create & edit forms. Although, I don't necessarily like spending time developing & editing forms/software, it was nice to be able to make changes right away instead of submitting a ticket and waiting for the changes to be made.

Heidi
Director of Billing (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

I highly recommend this Software

Commentaires : Overall, it was a very good experience. The support you receive on a personal level at any time of the day is very assuring. They have made multiple improvements over the past few years as well which have been beneficial for our every day use.

This software is very user friendly. All components work together within the system which makes reporting amazing. This has also been one of the best systems for compliance auditing as well. Billing in general is less time consuming.

Just the initial change, learning a new system. That is never fun.

Lauren
Director of Quality Assurance (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Great program

Commentaires : I have had a really great experience, our rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been actually amazing. She is wonderful to work with, always helpful and always friendly!

I really like the reporting capabilities and the ability to move forms and clients through programs and different admissions

While I love the reporting I wish some of it could be a little more customized

Christopher
Director of Admissions (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

SUNWAVE IS THE BEST!

Sunwave is very user friendly, Everything you need in one system! I like everything about this software from the billing, reports that can be customized and the customer service!

I don't have any negative to say about sunwave.

Cody
COO (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Love it, Love it, Love it

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Sunwave has been great for us. the system is very user friendly, the support staff has been amazing. Any issues that we've ran into have addressed almost immediately.

The features along with the customizations.

Some of the trainings were a little short but they were recorded which allowed us to go back and review.

Vicki
Therapist (É.-U.)

Great software

Commentaires : I am super happy with it.

I like it has a super convenient program. It allows a new user to be easily comfortable using the software. Compared to many other softwares it is much more user friendly. I also like that it saves everything so even if I step away from the pic I don’t have to worry about losing my info.

I don’t really have any cons when it comes to this software.

Clint
Director of Admissions (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Excellent Customer Service

The ability to run reports -- despite the fact that I've encountered my fair share of user errors in that dept ;)

The inability to do a general search for a name (like in Salesforce). Having to bounce around between opportunities and accounts to search names there seems like an extra step that could be eliminated.

Carly
Owner (É.-U.)

Silver Linings review

Commentaires : Sunwave is user friendly and Our Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always available to help when needed.

User friendly, EMR, CRM, I love how everything is in one system for our team

I didn’t like how our alumni portal was only paper attachments at first untill we upgraded to the alumni portal which has been great

Samuel
Program Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Sunwave Review

Commentaires : Overall impressed with the team and product.

Easy implementation. All the features needed to address our needs.

Unfamiliarity of a tabular software that holds data in that fashion.

Grant
IT/Facilities Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Good EMR with a lot of potential

This platform is easy to use and to train others on. it is also easy to setup. The SunWave Admin support staff is very knowledgeable anf is always eager to help.

The platform is not as feature rich as a lot of other platforms. Sometimes developing new features takes a good amount of time.

Tanya
Counselor/Hypnotherapist (É.-U.)

Sunwave

Commentaires : Great service. Francese is always available to help, very knowledgeable, clear and patient.

Good program to write reports , easy to use.

All aspects of the program are easy to use

Case Manager (É.-U.)

VRC- Sunwave Review

Commentaires : [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredible working with us. She was prompt in addressing our concerns and gave of several opportunities to collectively collaborate.

I enjoy the customizations and accessibility. Once you got a hang of the platform, it has a pretty good flow to it.

Our company has many employees who are not tech savvy. With this said, the platform can be a lot to look at the first few times to get the hang of it.

jason
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201–500 employés

Great Platform

Commentaires : Great group of folks

I like that we were able to automate a lot of our processes and eliminate a lot of human error

implementing was challenging, but change is always hard in the beginning

Laura
Therapist (É.-U.)

Review

Commentaires : good

The software is easy to use and very simple to learn

Some concerns with ADA compliance for vision-impaired users