Nice program, but lacking features I am looking for

Jeremy T.
Transaction Manager
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: None, it didn't have even the most basic feature we need in our office.

Avantages: Team collaboration is a great way to increase productivity. The app was a lot easier to use than Authentisign's app. I didn't use this program enough to get a good understanding of all the benefits.

Inconvénients: I stopped using this software after I found that it didn't have the feature I was looking for . I work in a Real Estate office. We use forms provided from our MLS. I need a program that integrates with our MLS to be able to fill out forms and have them signed by all parties. There are other programs that do this, but we are looking for 1 feature to increase productivity tenfold: When getting documents signed, 9 time out of 10, the client will ask for a change to be made. We then need to reset the signing, edit the document, then click and drag signatures and initial spaces for all parties involved (This is a minimum of 3 people, but depending on co-listing and number of sellers, it can really ad up). This takes up way too much time. We need a program that will allow edits to the form spaces and assign signing spaces at the same time. That way, it won't need to be completely reset every time.

envoyé par KeepSolid le 23/03/2018

Jeremy, thank you for your feedback. There are some product upgrades coming up and if possible, it would be great if one of our team can reach out to you directly to continue this conversation further and find a resolution for you.

Easy to use solid solution to get my documents signed.

Publié le 18/02/2018
Mark H.
Managing Partner
Support client

Avantages: Being a huge fan of VPN Unlimited I surely had to try KeepSolid Sign.
And Solid it is. The ease of use via my iPad. Let's face it, everything is happening on mobile devices nowadays and KeepSolid Sign delivers. It is so comfortable to just sit, open up the app, select a document that needs to be signed, specify where you want to have the signature and boom, send it on its way. It made our process so much faster. Just love the notifications. And the best part is, when I do sit at my desk, there is the desktop application, showing me exactly where I left of on my mobile device and I can continue where I left of. Would recommend this every day. Especially now with the added benefits of having a bundle of cloud storage providers one touch or click away. It has a modern interface and is really fast. And coming from the same folks that bring me VPN Unlimited, the security is top notch. So again, I recommend you try it out and see for yourselves how easy and solid this product really is.

Inconvénients: Currently there is no way to add an existing KeepSolid user to a team. But I have been informed they are looking into this to make it possible in the near future. I wish there would be a way someone could sign a document without the need to sign up for an account but understand it from a security point of view. So not really a con.

envoyé par KeepSolid le 20/02/2018

Thank you for such a good feedback, Mark!

Life easing software!

Ryan E.
Technical Support
Support client

Avantages: Ability to sign documents wherever I am.
Ability to sign and place documents in a `lock, where they remain safe.
Ability to retain multiple signatures ready to use.

Inconvénients: There is only 1 con than I can even attempt to say about this software. The fact the KeepSolid Sign software is now paid subscription, for users of small or single person companies should have a free-to-use subscription, with full usage.

envoyé par KeepSolid le 23/03/2018

Ryan, thank you for your review! Indeed, KeepSolid Sign was in a free beta for 6 months, and now we offer different pricing, both for individual and team usage. Personal plan is only $9.99 per month and you are not limited to amount of documents you need to send or number of signatures to collect, unlike other alternatives require. Moreover, you can work and sync your account on all platforms KeepSolid operates, with no limits. There are product updates coming up and if you like, one of our team members will keep in touch.

Julia

Clean and user-friendly interface make KeepSolid a must-have for anyone that deals with documents

Publié le 23/03/2018
Mike J.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of access two documents that were required and still are required in my everyday business. I really like that one completing any documents or forms it immediately goes into multiple options for saving on different platforms and sending options are available for any type of need that you may have whether it be legal or something simple like a contract

Avantages: The user-friendly interface makes it easy to;
- access my documents on whatever platform they happen to be on
- easily convert save amend or sign any documents on a secure platform
- helpful knowledgeable staff that's there in the event that you do need help with something
- with the security and setup of this software you have peace of mind knowing that sensitive documents or things that must remain private definitely do

Inconvénients: As far as cons go I really haven't been able to find any the only thing I might say is that there was a small learning curve and familiarizing myself at the software but that was made easy through the tutorials available and help section really this is a solid program and definitely a viable option for anyone that regularly or only every so often deals with any kind of documents that required signatures or reviews or really for any application Forma I know you looking for Cons but it's kind of hard to write cons when you don't really have any.

envoyé par KeepSolid le 28/03/2018

Mike, thanks a lot for your feedback!

Really indequate for the modern day business

Publié le 21/06/2018
Solicitor
Support client

Avantages: At first glance, seems easy to use the basic features. That's it. It is very basic in features. No confidence that it is secure or that it will hold legally.

Inconvénients: We have been trialling this lately and there are serious flaws and shortcomings to this. Below are some suggestions: 1. No document ID or audit trail. Not sure this can be legally binding. No way to demonstrate when it was accessed, what IP Address or email? 2. No option for multiple document upload. So if you have multiple documents that form part of the same agreement i.e. contract, info booklet, disclaimer, terms of business, marketing opt-out, cancellation notice. You have to create a doc for each. Not the best user experience. 3. No branding options. Almost all other providers have this option. Heavy emphasis on Keepsolid. Clients are forced to sign-up for an account. 4. No Word doc support. Your are limited to PDF only, which you must convert your contract to PDF, drag it in and then add the fields. 5. No option for client to sign without registering an account. Almost every other provider on the market provides this option. 6. No web app to create docs. Needs to be desktop / laptop bound. No adequate for the modern era. 7. If i add a signer, they get notification to set up account before i have decided to send document? Seems a little sneaky to grow your user base. What happens if i do not want to send the document to them? The client has already received a promo email. Not fit for the GDPR era. 8. The user experience lacks detail and ease. Adding a document for signing leaves you guessing what needs to be done next. Simple tooltips ?

Lifetime plan is an excellent value if available

Publié le 04/11/2018
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I purchased the service on a lifetime plan to get away from the expensive monthly subscription fees of other e-signature services. The service does what it promises and is incredibly affordable.

Inconvénients: The mobile app is weak compared to its competitors, and the service is not as intuitive to use as some of the bigger brand services -- but the cost is a fraction of them and it accomplishes the same task.

I downloaded the app as an alternative to Adobe' app. The app makes my smartphone even more useful.

Student
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Was able to sign and complete documents in a timely fashion while being away from my laptop.

Avantages: The keep solid sign app allows me to to fill out and sign documents as soon as they are sent to my inbox.

Inconvénients: That the trial period is only 14 days. Keep solid sign is a very good app but there are similar apps that are free to download and use without a subscription.

envoyé par KeepSolid le 14/03/2018

Thank you for the honest review! Indeed, there are other free alternatives out there, but KeepSolid Sign is not only about placing signatures - it is a multiplatform app to cover the whole document workflow between senders and signers. You can add reminders, set signing order, use documents templates, synchronize your documents between all your devices and much more just using one product. Moreover your can access and manage your documents even with no internet connection, so signing on the go it not a problem any more!

My experience with the tool keepsolid sign was very positive amazing tool

Publié le 25/03/2018
Alexandre C.
Technician Manager
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: There are many positive aspects to this tool as easy to use, many features, friendly interface, extremely functional, fully meet the user, any user can work in a simple way with the tool offers more functions and in a much simpler and more efficient way in relation to the applications competitors.

Inconvénients: Regarding the "negative" aspects, I only have two points ... there could be more price and package options so that more users can be reached and the test time could be 30 days instead of 14 days.
Alternatively a free version, a standard version and a premium version could be released.

envoyé par KeepSolid le 29/03/2018

Alexandre, thank you for sharing your feedback and experience working with KeepSolid Sign. Stay tuned for our next product updates and new features!

KeepSolid Sign Really is Solid

Publié le 31/03/2019
Doctoral Faculty Advisor
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: KeepSolid Sign is excellent software, and if you're looking for a business- or enterprise-level solution, you need look no farther given its very competitive pricing relative to the market leaders.

Avantages: In what's becoming an increasingly crowded space dominated by Docusign and HelloSign, KeepSolid offers a very capable contender.

Inconvénients: KeepSolid Sign compares favorably with the leaders in this category, but the nature of this software makes each contender its own, proprietary world, so if the rest of your world requires that you use a competing product, you may not find compelling reasons to switch.

Its user friendly easy to impliment does what it promises from a company that keeps devolping there

Mr greg dessar G.
MD
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It gives me smooth operations beening run in the background helping me achive daily things i need to do within my company.

Avantages: The simplicity to use how well its to set up to make sure the end user get the best out of the software knowing any issues the company is allways there to help and advise the end user of a fix if really needed.

envoyé par KeepSolid le 20/03/2018

Greg, thank you for your feedback!

Excellent services!!

Evangelist
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés
Support client

Avantages: Comforting the KeepSign is really incredibly providing that whatever I select the PDF into KeepSign for signature and an easy to use and do with the information whatever I need to.

Inconvénients: Yes, I was pretty disappointed that it has not been provided by share (such as One Drive, Dropbox, E-mail, LinkedIn)

envoyé par KeepSolid le 15/03/2018

Thank you for the review and using KeepSolid Sign! We actually do provide exporting already signed documents to all major cloud storages like OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, iCloud etc as well as sending them via email.

It's a very solid product but feels a little clunky

Publié le 19/03/2018
Eric W.
Realtor
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Support client

Avantages: Good interface and app first experience it has all of the right ideas and will get it all right after a few more updates

Inconvénients: Feels too clunky and could use some streamlining just getting a signature should be faster and easier but I think they will get it figured out

envoyé par KeepSolid le 22/03/2018

Eric, thank you for your feedback! Indeed, we are now working on making collecting signatures from your signers much easier and straightforward, but at the same time - secure. It is the process for couple of product updates, so stay tuned and keep an eye on our newsletter.

Easy and intuitive to use.

Publié le 21/03/2018
Vinca C.
Assistant Professor
Support client

Avantages: Easily allows multiple users to sign the same synchronized document. It is very convenient for signing and sending documents electronically.

Inconvénients: Navigating through multiple pages can be confusing as it is sometimes difficult to scroll and make sure that nothing is missed.

envoyé par KeepSolid le 26/03/2018

Vinca, thank you for your feedback!

Helps at the right time.

Publié le 26/03/2018
Shayanika D.
Sr. Account Executive
Support client

Avantages: Ease of use. I needed a quick and easy software on my phone for virtual signatures. The best that i came across was this.

Inconvénients: It's not letting me sign in. Keeps asking for password, when I have not set any. Does not seem to have a forgot password button too.

envoyé par KeepSolid le 28/03/2018

Hi Shayanika, thank you for your feedback! You can check the Remember Password checkbox on your login screen and you won't need to manually type it each time you login to the app.

Works well when I need it.

Richard P.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I did not tried any other VPN but VPN unlimited provides me peace of mind when I need to surf the web anonymously.

Avantages: The software does not slow down much the connection.
The software is easy to use.
There is a Netflix able server.
There are torrents able servers.

Inconvénients: Sometimes, the software takes longer to connect to the server.
It is complicated to setup the VPN on Windows Mobile but once is done, it works.

My experience with Keep Solid sign was stress free.

Christopher H.
Student
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was able to use the software as an alternative to some of the more popular nameed software(Adobe,Ms office,etc.

Avantages: What I like most about the Keep Solid Sign software is that it allows me to sign and complete documents in a timely manner even I'm away from my personal computer.

Inconvénients: What I like least about the Keep Solid sign software was that the trial period is only 14 days or (two weeks). I would have liked to use the software for a bit longer, maybe a month or 30 days, to decide if the software is something I would need.

envoyé par KeepSolid le 26/03/2018

Christopher, thanks for your feedback!

Difficult to use.

Publié le 27/06/2018
Contracts Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Signing documents was quite easy and straightforward. KeepSolid's customer service was friendly and helpful (although they weren't ultimately able to solve our problem).

Inconvénients: Signers need to register before they can sign documents using KeepSolid. Each time our users tried to sign a document, KeepSolid claimed that they needed to create an account, even if they'd done so before.. Using this was so difficult for our signers that we soon abandoned it and asked for our money back.

envoyé par KeepSolid le 27/06/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's a pity you had to refuse from KeepSolid Sign. But you should know that in the next version of the app signers will be able to sign documents without registration. The new version will be released during the next 2 weeks.

Did what I expected it to do without any issues. Solid performance & UI, lacks final coat of polish.

Sven E.
Product Developer
Services d'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Managing Signatures and the documents that go with them is much easier in a dedicated app than it would be using, say, Dropbox and macOS preview.

Avantages: Signing, managing and keeping track of documents, aka the core features, work well. There aren't any significant issues here and the software seems altogether like a good and solid choice for the tasks it's intended to perform.
It turns into, in my opinion, the best choice on the market, when you consider its cross-platform features, meaning that I'm no longer bound to a Windows box to manage and sign documents, but can instead also get that work done on my MacBook, whenever I need to do that.

Inconvénients: General polish feels lacking on the macOS side of things. The app sometimes has graphics glitches and causes my MacBook to stutter, especially when using the signing screen. Nothing too serious or deal-breaking, but a couple of updates addressing things like this would be nice.

envoyé par KeepSolid le 26/03/2018

Sven, thank you for such a detailed feedback! If you don't mind, one of our team member would like to reach out to learn more about the issues you had on your Mac and general user experience you had.

Great Features for Price!!!!

Publié le 01/08/2019
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great for the price that I did pay and have been telling others about it!!!

Avantages: The price and how easy it was to use. The app for an iphone made it so amazing. I was looking for an e-docu sign software and saw this in an email. I was able to purchase a lifetime plan for a high discounted price. I do a lot with engagement/contracts that need to be signed and this is just the software for it.

Inconvénients: A couple times the app for the iphone has been lagging and showing a document as waiting when I have received an email stating signed and have logged in and printed it. Not sure, not a major thing cause it has changed.

I had a great experience with the software where I could sign and send all my documents in PDF.

Alexandre T.
Senior Technician Manager
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Extremely simple and easy to use. Any user can use. I can import my icloud documents, OneDrive and Dropbox which makes the tool available wherever you are. I can work in off line mode when I'm inside the plane going to visit my clients. That's fantastic.

Inconvénients: All the time I worked with the tool I had no difficulty using most of its features what I can suggest and increase the time from 14 to 30 days to new users so they can actually experience the tool and all its benefits And more payment plan options that can meet the financial possibilities and thus reach more users.

envoyé par KeepSolid le 14/03/2018

Alexandre, thanks for such a great feedback!

Very easy to get contracts signed with other parties

Rachel N.
Support client

Avantages: Easy to use on a MAC and documents looked professional, was able to download documents into pdf with ease.

Inconvénients: No real cons, I felt it was easy to use and it does exactly what it says. I did not encounter any problems during the trial time I used the software.

envoyé par KeepSolid le 23/03/2018

Rachel, thank you for your feedback. if possible, it would be great if one of our team can reach out to you directly to learn more about your experience during a trial period.

Great solution for going paper-less and speeding up routine paperwork.

Publié le 21/06/2018
Dean R.
Marketing Product Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Faster and easier paperwork.

Avantages: Wasn't looking for such solution but stumbled upon it while using a different product by the same developer. Turns out electronic signatures can greatly improve a lot of processes you didn't even know take that much time.
Sending out one email to request signatures from a whole team and getting back signed copies is something we didn't know we needed.

Inconvénients: Lacks some basic features that I found in similar services. Some emails were never delivered, which is very critical and needs to be fixed asap.

Keep solid worked great

Publié le 14/03/2018
Brandy N.
Faculty Instructor
Support client

Avantages: It is easy to use and convenient. I always found myself having to use electronic signature. It is the best of all other electronic signature programs I have tried.

envoyé par KeepSolid le 20/03/2018

Brandy, thank you for choosing KeepSolid Sign!

It is an excellent value in the product is Excellent

Publié le 12/07/2018
Director of Online Marketing
Support client

Avantages: Price. New updated features fixed most of the holes in the system. I've been very With the decision to go with this product over other products out on the market that are a lot more expensive

Inconvénients: Most of my concerns have been taken care of with the new update. The biggest problem with the app was if you were sending it out to somebody to be signed they had to go through a complete sign up and they've illuminated that in the update

Illustrated. Intuitive. Inventive.

Candace E.
Google CS First Instructor
Support client

Avantages: I like testing software for clients. I like having the ability of testing options available on my cellular phone. I like the mobile application.

Inconvénients: I least like the mobile application functions. I dislike that there is no web extension available to test. I dislike that there are few email bosons regarding updates of projects.

envoyé par KeepSolid le 16/03/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We already have a web version of KeepSolid Sign - for the moment, it supports the signer's mode only, which mean you can create your signature and sign the documents. We are working to create a full-featured web app as well as web extension in the nearest future.