15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Zoho Forms

En savoir plus sur Zoho Forms

Créez des formulaires puissants en ligne. Recueillez des données exploitables, intégrez-les à d'autres applications en ligne et automatisez vos workflows en déplacement.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Forms

It easily integrates with Zoho CRM and you have the ability to have it create/modify entries and display CRM fields on the form.

It has no pricing for additional users but only has a fixed plan. We only submit a few forms per month but we do need additional user accounts at a reasonable price within our budget.

Zoho Forms - Notes

Zoho Forms a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 125 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zoho Forms ?

MICHELLE
MICHELLE
Virtual Assistant
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Still a struggle

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
eva
eva
Manager (Côte d’Ivoire)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

zoho forms un outils de de collecte et de signature électronique

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : je les utilise pour les signature electronic

zoho Forms un outils de de collecte et de signature électronique, analyse , création de form

zoho Forms est un plus chère dans son intégration

Florida
Florida
Secret (Bénin)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Meilleures logiciel

5,0 il y a 6 mois

J'apprécie le faites que c'est bien sécurisé

Un peu d'amélioration au niveau de certains fonction serait mieux

Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Utilisation pratique avec un portable

4,0 l’année dernière

La création des formulaires est rapide et l'utilisation via le smarphone est un peu indéniable.

Je n'ai pas eu de difficultés à l'utiliser

Mehandi
Mehandi
Junior Consultant (Inde)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Zoho Forms Review

Commentaires : Business problems which I am solving with Zoho Forms are as such:- 1) Getting Customer Feedback.
2) Collecting leads for event registration.
3) Data Collection as per the needs.
4) Client onboarding form.
5) Client Intake forms.
Benefits which I have realized with Zoho Forms are as such:- 1) Easy to create and share forms using links.
2) Data collection and integration with third party tools is easy.

Impactful features of Zoho Forms are as such;- 1) Simple Drag and Driop interface, easy to use. 2) Customization of forms as per the need. 3) Securoity of Forms. 4) Shareable forms. 5) Workflow automation. It was super easy for us to use Zoho Forms and it will be for you too. Integration process of Zoho Forms with our existing business was really easy and fun.

things which I would like to get improved in Zoho Forms are as such:- 1) Overall speed of the app at which is loads. 2) Forms Customization should be more shooting like TypeForm. Apart from these 2 everything else about Zoho Forms is amazing. No, it was never a difficult product for us to use. The integration of Zoho Forms with our existing business was not at all difficult.

Lucy
Owner & CEO (Turquie)
Meubles, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Zoho Forms has helped us improve data colection in several departments

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Zoho Forms has been a wonderful little addition to our operations. It's helped us set up forms for feedback, orders, inventory, the list goes on. Havibg eveything synced instantly with no human error has been a great addition. It's helped us collect and manage our data easily and with less errors or manual work.

I love how smoothy the forms function. We have a lot of embedded forms and we've never had instances where there were any issues with the forms loading late or buttons not loading properly

I'd like the e-sign features to be a bit expanded on. Some of our forms have e-sign fields but the current widget doesn't work well.

Liam
CMO (R.-U.)
Automobile, 51–200 employés

Superior forms

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Zoho Forms is a great app, easy to use with a fair price. Is not the cheapest but integration with other Zoho apps makes the difference.

Zoho Forms are the easiest to use forms app i have used until now, easy to deploy and easy to make with a drag and drop builder. As is a Zoho app is easy to be integrated and used with other apps like Zoho CRM.

no cons for Zoho Forms, everything works well.

Sarah
Owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Integrates poorly even with Zoho Products

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Ease to create forms. Thought it would ingrate with Zoho CRM which already use.

Doesn’t integrate well with Zoho products or any other. Transfering data. Saving forms outside of Zoho. Zero customer service.

Andrei
Branch Manager (R.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Zoho Forms

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Form builder and customizable fields are the main features I choose to use Zoho Forms, these allows me to gather useful information from my users. Generating reports is easy and fast. Another useful feature is its integration with other Zoho Apps.

Maybe price, there are other cheaper/free alternatives but they are out of Zoho workspace.

Habibah
Habibah
Information Technology Support Assistant (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 1 001–5 000 employés

Very effective in creating online form

Commentaires : This software help convert our forms into digital forms help us to reducing the need of physical paper. It also help us to collect data from the form easily and no more manual data keying that we use to do when we using the paper form.

Feature that i really like Zoho Forms is, it can share and distribute the form easily from email or the public link without having the form to be embedded to web pages as it will automatically do it itself. This is a very good feature especially when you do not have your own website or blog to embedded the forms.

It has a good integration with other Zoho product but has limited integration with software and service outside of Zoho product. The design provided for the form template is also quite old and not updated for a new design. Luckily, the process to make my own customization design is quite easy to do.

Suhailah
Suhailah
Administrative Assistant (Malaisie)
Vente au détail, 5 001–10 000 employés

Drag & drop forms

Commentaires : The privilege to able building forms online really has help me with my task and work. It is very flexible as i can use it from any device that i have in hand, and need no installation at all. Overall, i am very satisfied with this software.

I need a simple forms builder that can work from web browser and don't need too much technical process while building it, and stumble across Zoho Forms. It has every aspect and feature that i need, especially for it to be able to work online and no need any installation on the device. It also has a good sharing option that i can share the forms using the emails.

This forms builder is a very basic software. I need to build everything from the start because it lacks of template library. Some of the feature is only available for the premium account, which is too expensive for a form builder software should cost.

Ed
Studio Owner (É.-U.)
Photographie, 2–10 employés

All I need in a web from, with a direct integration with my CRM and Campaigns

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Form customization is fantastic, as I make the forms perfectly match my unique website design. Integration with WordPress makes is flawless. It offers me all the field types I need, including conditional. Even better, being part of Zoho One platform, which basically runs my business, the collected data smoothly flows right into CRM or a marketing campaign.

hard to think of anything, really. Not all Zoho products are perfect but Forms is one of the best-developed ones.

Alexis
BI Analyst (Panama)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Data collection made easy

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It facilitates the necessary and in-demand collection of requirements or needs that we receive in the work journal. It is a simple way to keep our customer information updated. We can also request feedback in a simple and attractive form.

I love how easy it is to create forms and immediately start collecting data. It is very easy to create the necessary fields and indicate the required ones, create conditional fields. It facilitates the collection since it allows you to share it both on your social networks, by email or whatsapp.

I would like direct export to other formats, without the need to do any additional configuration. It's easy but still, this would improve the export process.

Maisarah
Maisarah
Marketing Executive (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 1 001–5 000 employés

The best for online form customization

Commentaires : I really like that Zoho Forms offer an extensive feature and tools with this software, but not too expensive with its subscribing plan.

Zoho Forms is really great in customizing my form layout to be fit with my form objective and needs. Collecting data from customer and employees is very smooth with this software. Distributing the forms also quite easy as they has an option to shares the form by email or posting it to the social media.

The software will got slower if too many field is added to the form. I will need to use it from my computer if i need to create a complex form and not from my mobile device.

Alex
System Analyst. (Colombie)
Télécommunications, 1 001–5 000 employés

Ideal for creating customized forms quickly and easily.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : After the implementation of Zoho Forms, the creation of surveys to collect information from certain business processes, customers, colleagues and others, became a simple, fast, safe and effective process to perform, Zoho Form has greatly enhanced decision-making in all our departments, thanks to the ease of use is a tool is ideal for any type of user.

I like the ease with which I can use it and how friendly is its user interface; with Zoho Forms we can create forms quickly and customize them to suit our specific needs, really Zoho Forms offers a lot in terms of customization, I can also customize reports among others. I really like the idea of being able to have a list of pre-designed templates that help us save time when creating any type of form, since we don't have to start from scratch; Zoho Forms also allows us to collect information quickly, efficiently and securely from our customers and colleagues, Zoho Forms provides us with detailed reports of the collected data that in turn we can easily analyze, which is very useful and favors decision making, in our case we have created an essential form for our support department that is diligent internally with the information provided by customers and allows us to identify in time massive failures in the areas and in the same way allows us to act in a timely manner to solve them, I like its almost seamless integration with Zoho Desk and Zoho Sheets.

So far everything works very well, the experience is comfortable and positive, so far there is nothing I dislike. I have been using it for about 4 years and I have not had any inconvenience when using it. Zoho Forms is really a very useful and easy to access tool.

Steve
real estate Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Zoho Forms

Commentaires : Zoho Forms enable my online customers to fill out pre-listing documents online on their laptops or phones.

I have been using Zoho forms for the last 3 years. They are very easy to use, and I use them on my two online real estate websites. They are easy for the customers to fill out and they can, also, sign the required forms.

The only drawback is that you can not upload an original pdf/document that can be converted to a fillable online document.

tyag
mktg (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

collection of data using Zoho forms

Commentaires : was easy to set up and use.
integration with Zoho crm was a breeze.

ease of use and simplicity in integration with Zoho CRM. integrates well with workflows. and the published forms render well on all devices - web, mobile with responsive rendering. possibility os restrictive sharing is a good feature that can be useful for restricted data collection .

publishing info back from Zoho crm was a bit of a challenge but this also was possible with some workaround.

President (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Pretty good

Commentaires : Overall, it's a great database builder

It's easy to use especially for new people

Not sure I find anything I dislike. I builds databases pretty well

Deniz
Consultant (Turquie)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

best of the best

Zoho is real one of my best app on consulting business. They have tons of integration options and you can use lots of them free. Amazing tool.

To be honest, I wouldn't say anything negative.

Claire
Spiritual Mentor and Coach (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Simplifies Life

Commentaires : Using this has been positive. There are other forms that I could use that integrate with my website, but I prefer to embed Zoho Forms because of the integration with other Zoho appls.

I find it easy to design forms using Zoho Forms. It has the functionalities that I need. I can embed it on my site or give someone the link, as needed. Embedding on my site is useful because I can easily integrate the data with other Zoho apps, as is applicable.

The person who fills in the form does not get an email of their filled-in form.

Agnes
Team Leader WPE (Ouganda)
Organisme social ou civique, 51–200 employés

form buiding now easy to go

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Using the application has made my work so easy for development of data collection tools

zoho forms are so good, I like them since it's so easy to use and it allows integration with other Zoho applications such as Zoho Desk and Zoho CRM, able to be used on Android phones

The application is not so user-friendly on phones it works better on computers, and they only offer one user for free this need to be increased

Rexie
Rexie
Company Owner (R.-U.)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Ticks all the boxes

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great! We use it for quotation / booking gathering, customer feedback and recruitment assessments.

Easy to use, easy to customise and set controls for users or recipients. Can control access, a frequency limits and add security to protect against bots.

More visual / creative settings would be a nice addition but functionally it works very well and is reliable.

Joni
Events (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 2–10 employés

Loved Using ZOHO forms for our event!

Commentaires : I really like ZOHO Forms!

We used ZOHO Forms as an RSVP to a Poker Tournament and Open house. I loved how easy it was to set up the original form for our guests and that we could use PayPal to have them pay for their buy in to the tournament and even donate to our chosen charity. Most important was the help we got from ZOHO Forms from support when we wanted to add a few features that were a little more intricate than the norm. Manish went over and above to help up get the form exactly as we wanted it. He was really professional and knew the software like he'd written it. His help was worth the cost all alone.

I think the help feature could be a little more user friendly and just a note that if you call ZOHO, there is no option for help with ZOHO forms. I had to choose the CRM option and get them to get me to someone that could help.

Rick
Rick
Director (Mexique)
Design, 2–10 employés

Mind-bogglingly complete and powerful forms platform

Commentaires : Zoho Forms is refreshing surprise, offering enterprise-level power in data collection for free.

Everytime I think I've uncovered all the gems that Zoho has to offer, such as two of my favorites, Contact and Writer, I discover another one. Don't think that Google Forms is the best free solution for complex forms out there. Zoho Forms beats it by a mile. Zoho Forms offers unique fields not available on any other free platform solution. My favorites of these are: The draggable progress bar The Matrix Choice, offering the possibility of very complex responses Image Upload Zoho Forms also offers very cheap way to accept payments via Stripe, PayPal, 2CheckOut, RazorPay, starting at an unbelievable 96 bucks a year through Zoho Payments. This option is ideal for small online businesses. Forms can be embedded into WordPress via a native forms plugin, which is still being updated. (I haven't tested it however. It's only got 3 stars on the repo.) Forms integration is second to none. Includes Google Sheets integration and Zapier.

Adding fields can be a bit slow on underpowered machines. But that's about the only con I can think of.

Génie civil, 11–50 employés

Zoho Forms are a great value add for field teams

Commentaires : We used zohoforms to help us gather and collect data in the field, without having to use paperwork and data entry staff.

Ease of use, easy to build forms and great resources to get started

Customer service took a little longer than expected, but were very helpful

Charles Boampong
Software Engineer (Afrique du Sud)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Powerful Online Form Builder

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : You can even create forms right from your mobile phone, making it so convenient for me to work even if I'm not in front of my desktop computer.

It has a user-friendly interface, making it easy for my team to create and manage forms.

The more advanced features require some learning curve.