Easy to use

Client Manager
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I like the software and I see myself continuing to use it as long as my customers give me positive feedback. The main concern I have, and a reason that may keep me from continually using this software, is the no short code option. My customers can remember a 5 digit number MUCH easier than a toll free 10 digit number.

Avantages: Offers everything that I need for sending mass texts. I like that my customer can subscribe via keywords and that I can add them as a subscriber without having them text first!

Inconvénients: I do not like that I can't use a short code instead of a 10 digit.

Hi Christopher,

We are so glad you like our service and the Pony Express HQ dashboard, also thanks for the kind and detailed review.

When you sign up Pony Express HQ, you'll get a free dedicated local phone number or a toll-free number. A ten digit number simply feels more authentic, economic and your customers can respond in a more personal way as opposed to just texting ?STOP? to unsubscribe. Plus, if you activate Forward Incoming Calls feature (which you should), it makes it easy peasy for a customer to call you back whenever they want.

The Pony Express HQ Support Team

Best Service We've Found!

Publié le 10/05/2019
Audrey K.
President, Tennessee Reining Horse Association
Sports, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our overall experience has been great. We were thinking of dropping the service to our members and exhibitors because of cost and technical glitches that we encountered with other providers. So glad that we found Pony Express HQ last year and took advantage of the pricing for non-profit organizations and gave this service a try. We have recommended to other horse show organizations and will continue to do so.

Avantages: Pony Express HQ is easy to use and we need a platform that is easy and intuitive for a range of admins. Customer service is stellar and we have had no technical issues whatsoever. We did a lot of research before choosing Pony Express HQ and they were also the most cost effective option with the most flexibility -- that's important for us as a non-profit organization that has heavy use followed by periods of no use.

Inconvénients: I have suggested that an "account review" and credits usage option be added -- it would be helpful to be able to see our purchase history and cost and to plan ahead for future purchases knowing exactly how many credits were used to support each event.

Hi Audrey,

We are so happy that you loved Pony Express HQ and choose us the best SMS - text message Service! We are always looking to improve our services. Loved your feature request, we'll work on this and let you know very soon. Thanks for recommending Pony Express HQ to other horse show organizations. That is very kind of you.

Connecting Supporters

Publié le 03/06/2019
Amanda H.
Center Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Pony Express HQ has provided me the opportunity to more personally connect with my non-profit's supporters on a weekly basis. Thank you!

Avantages: As the director of a small non-profit, I'm able to easily connect with supporters on weekly basis. I can see how many people have subscribed. It's easy to edit templates to include weekly details of happenings here. This is a great way for our supporters to have a more intimate connection with our ministry.

Inconvénients: It's hard for me to know how many credits each message uses. I'm sure if I take a closer look, I'd be able to figure it out. I just haven't yet.

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for your candid feedback about Pony Express HQ. We are always looking to improve our services; all feedback is appreciated. Pony Express HQ is designed and loved by non-technical teams and organizations.

For your question; before you send a text message you can see every detail;
- Click the +Group Message Details; (left top on the group message window)
- - Your group has how many x subscriber(s)
- - Estimated credit cost per subscriber is x credits
- - Estimated total credit cost is x credits
- - How many x text credits you'll spend (right bottom on the group message window)

Reach out us anytime via live chat in the dashboard, and let us know if you have any other questions. We'd love to answer your questions.

The Pony Express HQ Support Team

Easiest Program

Publié le 20/02/2019
Dianne R.
Director of Resident Services
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This has been a great source of communication for our agency. We have been able to sort by groups and send notifications to the applicable parties and staff.

Inconvénients: There's no too much we don't like about the program, but would like to add another person to the notification system when needed.

envoyé par Pony Express HQ le 08/05/2019

Hi Dianne,

We are so happy that your organization like our services, and thanks for the review. Actually, you can add a sub-account in your account.
We will reach out you and show you how to add another person in your account, so we'll make sure that you use all the features of Pony Express HQ.

The Pony Express HQ Team

Great fit for my small business

Publié le 03/04/2019
Elizabeth T.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Because I only need to receive image files, this works well for me. I do not send PDF or other attachments via text. Since my text usage is low volume, the price works well for my budget.

Avantages: The price is really good for my needs. I do not use bulk mass texting or send non image attachments. This software does allow IMAGE attachments, 1 to 1 conversations, receives texts initiated by anyone using the dedicated text line #. Love the fact that I can drag and drop attachments once received.

Inconvénients: Not much. But, wish the Conversation List (Inbox and Sent) would also show the contact's Name not just their phone #.

Hi Elizabeth,

We are so happy that you liked Pony Express HQ. Thank you for your feedback about Pony Express HQ. We are always looking to improve our services all feedback is appreciated.

And yes, we are listening. Loved your feature request, we'll work on this and let you know very soon.

The Pony Express HQ Team

Efficient effective and inexpensive way to communicate with any group

Publié le 28/07/2018
Independent Insurance Agent - National Convention Qualifier
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I will be able to effectively communicate with my target audience whowork remotely and do not use email regularly.

Avantages: I like the fact that when a person responds to the text, I immediately get an email with their information to be able to follow up.

Inconvénients: I have not found any cons with this software thus far and I have referred this to many of my co-workers

Hi there,

We are so happy that your organization loves Pony Express HQ. Your review of Pony Express HQ and SMS- text messages, in general, is spot on.
People are so busy that they would much rather get a text message than a phone call or email.

Glad you like our service and thanks for the recommending Pony Express HQ your co-workers. That is very kind of you.

Johnson Grove Church of Christ

Publié le 01/06/2019
Douglas K.
Minister
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The messaging service has been much more reliable than our previous service!

Avantages: The cost and the convenience of having multiple people in our office set up multiple groups.

Inconvénients: The of 9am to 9pm message sending limit. I understand Pony Express wasn’t designed for churches, but there have been a few times it would have been nice to send out a late night or early message.

envoyé par Pony Express HQ le 03/07/2019

Hi Douglas,

We are so happy that you mention Pony Express HQ is more reliable than your previous service!

We are always looking to improve our services. Thanks for recommending Pony Express HQ to other Church organizations. That is very kind of you.

Best Mass Text Program!!

Publié le 24/08/2018
Officer
Sports, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love how easy this program is to work and how it keeps all my contacts and groups super organized!

Inconvénients: I do hate that the app isn't as easy as the website, but it still works perfectly fine for me.

envoyé par Pony Express HQ le 05/06/2019

Hi there,

We are so glad you like our service, and the Pony Express HQ dashboard, also thanks for the kind and detailed review, and choosing Pony Express HQ is the Best Mass Text Program!

We are so sorry that you feel not easy to use via mobile. We are always looking to improve our services, and we are committed to doing whatever we can to help better your mobile experience. We look forward to hearing back from you!

Superb!

Publié le 20/02/2018
Rohit C.
Community Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I usually prefer text than phone calls so when I host event Its hard to give a phone call reminder to each of my members rather than using pony express it solve my problem so that I can invite to my guest using SMS. So, being a community manager its definitely handy tools for me and my company.

Avantages: Reaching out to my community members. I don't have to remember whom to invite next event. Once they have subscribed to our event list #keyword than we can reach out to our members so easily. I totally love using Pony Express for any event I organize either company wise or independent wise.

envoyé par Pony Express HQ le 07/05/2019

Hi Rohit,

People are so busy that they would much rather get a text message than a phone call.

Glad you like our service and thanks for the kind and detailed review.

Easy to use

Publié le 04/10/2018
Shmuel S.
Head Chiller
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: They've been great. Every time there's an issue or I would like a new feature they programmed it in just like that. Simply amazing!

Avantages: The most simple and cheap system I've found so far

Inconvénients: I don't have any complaints. You guys are great!

envoyé par Pony Express HQ le 05/06/2019

Hi Shmuel,

You are the best!
We are so happy that your organization loves Pony Express HQ service. We also love to work with your organization.

Glad you like our service and thank you for the kind and detailed review.

SMS Service Winner

Publié le 16/04/2019
Mike G.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Gives me a new tool to communicate in the method my clients use most. Very valuable!

Avantages: Easy user interface and high quality deliver service. I've tried others and had failures and hassles. Not so with Pony Express! This tool delivers.

Inconvénients: I wish it had a RSS to text message setup so that I could text subscribers automatically when I have posted a new blog post. Maybe it's in the works?

envoyé par Pony Express HQ le 08/05/2019

Hi Mike,

We are so happy that you loved Pony Express HQ and choose us the SMS Service Winner! We are always looking to improve our services. Loved your feature request, we'll work on this and let you know very soon. Thanks for recommending Pony Express HQ. That is very kind of you.

Pony Express HQ Review

Publié le 08/05/2019
Kumam K.
student
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur

Commentaires: interesting

Avantages: It's nice to send messages, it can create covnersation

Inconvénients: it's hard to use ' not thes easiets tbh w/ you

Dear Kumam,

Thank you for your feedback about Pony Express HQ. We are always looking to improve our services; all feedback is appreciated. Pony Express HQ is designed and loved by non-technical teams and organizations.

Our support team has reached out you already, and we are committed to doing whatever we can to help better your experience. We look forward to hearing back from you!

The Pony Express HQ Team

Awesome experience! We love this service!

Publié le 04/05/2018
Noah F.
Next Gen Pastor
Support client

Avantages: I love the ease of use. It's so easy to use and our team loves it! We love that you can opt in to text message group by just one keyword by a simple number.

Inconvénients: Nothing. We absolutely love this product. The dashboard is nice and easy to use and it's so easy to send out a mass text.

envoyé par Pony Express HQ le 15/05/2019

Hi Noah,

We are so happy that your organization loves Pony Express HQ service.
Glad you like our service and thank you for the kind and detailed review.

Favorite Texting Platform!

Publié le 01/03/2019
Saul D.
Front Desk/Marketing
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are using Pony Express for a hair salon to send out updates to our texting list of existing clients when we need to fill last-minute​ cancellation(s) to keep our books filled for the day.

Avantages: I really like the user interface (UI) and ease of navigation. Although I am more tech savvy​ , I feel that the UI is very intuitive and very clean and organized. I also like that the owner is quite responsive when replying to the introduction emails I really didn't expect a human response, that was pretty awesome!

Inconvénients: Right now I don't see an app for the iPhone.

envoyé par Pony Express HQ le 02/06/2019

Hi Saul,

We are always looking to improve our services. You can access your dashboard from your desktop, tablet, or mobile phone online at any time.

So Easy!

Publié le 25/01/2019
Peyton M.
esthetician
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love how easy this software is for me to use and how easy it is for my clients to sign up! Im really excited to add this feature to my business!

Inconvénients: I don't like that theres a 10 digit number instead of a 4-6 digit number. but definitely wasn't a deal breaker. still easy

envoyé par Pony Express HQ le 02/06/2019

Hi Saul,

A 10 digit number simply feels more authentic, and your customers can respond in a more personal way. Plus, if you use that same phone number for calls (which you should), it makes it easy peasy for a customer to call you back whenever they want. Yay!

Thank you again for the review.

Pony Express Platform

Publié le 02/05/2019
Mike G.
Production alimentaire, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm able to present discounts & special offers to my customers right on their phone.

Avantages: Price is the best I found, and it's simple to use.

Inconvénients: Inability to sort/search by zip code/geographic region.

Hi Mike,

And yes, we are listening. We are committed to do whatever we can to help better your experience. Thanks for the note.

Its a good company

Publié le 20/08/2019
Amber A.
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Its okay. The customer service leaves something lacking and I wish there was a direct phone number to a person.

Avantages: I used previous companies, and due to the nature of my business they terminated the contract without warning. I appreciate this company's policy.

Inconvénients: The cost of the credits is a little high.

inexpensive, full-featured, great extras

Publié le 29/06/2019
Daniel H.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I researched almost 30 companies and then found this one. It was by far, the best option out there in terms of cost and functionality...a no-brainer!

Avantages: The cost and the feature set. I particularly like the unlimited keywords and the free numbers.

Inconvénients: They charge for incoming texts, which many other companies offer for free.

envoyé par Pony Express HQ le 23/08/2019

Hi Daniel,

We are so happy that you loved Pony Express HQ and choose us the best option for SMS - text message Service!

Thanks for recommending Pony Express HQ to other companies. That is very kind of you.