Never Drop the Ball Again!

Theophan M.
Performance Coach & Business Strategist
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, my experience with Gmelius has been excellent and I recommend it to other small business owners monthly. Gmelius integrates very easily with Gmail and keeps me from dropping balls in my business, not just with my current clients but also with prospective clients.

Avantages: The strengths of Gmelius include the ability to integrate with Gmail, have access to templates at the click of a button, and having emails that I send pop back into my inbox at a specific time.
I use Gmelius every single work day. As a professional coach I use Gmelius to send Coaching Session Notes to my clients immediately after a coaching session and I set the email to pop back into my email a few days later which reminds me to follow up with my client to check in with them and see how they're doing.
I'll use the same feature when reaching out to and following up with prospective clients. I'll send an email and set it to pop back up in my inbox in 2 days if the recipient doesn't reply. I'll send a follow up email and set it to pop back into my inbox in another 2 days if the recipient still doesn't reply. This allows me to stay on top of my prospecting and keeps me from dropping balls.
As a small company, I also use Gmelius as a very simple CRM. It's very easy to use and help me stay on top of my prospecting efforts.

Inconvénients: If there was one thing I would ask to have added to Gmelius it would be the ability to send emails to lists, such as my sales training students. I'm using MailChimp to send scheduled emails to my students. If Gmelius has this ability I have yet to figure out how to easily integrate it into my processes.

Hello Theo,
Thanks a bunch for your review - we really appreciate it.
The good news is that you can get rid of Mailchimp. :) Gmelius will allow you to send email campaigns to your entire list without leaving Gmail. You can even create smart sequences for custom follow ups based on each recipients reactions.
Here's a video that might help: https://gmelius.com/sequences

One of my favorite Gmail Apps!

Publié le 18/03/2019
Karen H.
WordPress Consultant & Developer
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My beloved email program shut down at the time Newton and I was in need of a new way to manage my inbox. After testing other email applications I decided to stick with the native Gmail system. I knew Chrome had a lot of extensions and after a few searches, I came across Gmelius. Its been pivotal in helping me run my business and now I use it every day to manage my inbox.

Avantages: The tracking feature is my favorite you can get notifications when someone reads your emails. Which is handy as a business owner, you want to ensure that the recipient is receiving information. Another great feature is the snooze, email templates and a slew of other nice features.

Inconvénients: I wish Gmelius could be used in other browsers besides Chrome and I also wished there was a mobile app. I think they are working on it, but I would love to see that soon.

envoyé par Gmelius le 29/04/2019

Thank you Karen for your kind words. We highly appreciate your feedback and the time you've spent to write it.

Besides Chrome, Gmelius is also available in Safari, Opera, and Brave browsers. As well as on mobile, both for iOS and Android.

Make Gmail work your way

Publié le 16/02/2019
Andrea N.
Founder and CEO at PhraseExpander
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I do love the ability to customize many aspects of gmail that overwise I couldn't.
And I especially like the ability to add reminders and add notes in email.
I'm not using the tracking functionalities as I'm used to Yesware for that.

Inconvénients: I got it in the early stage and it was a one time fee. Not sure if I could justify paying a recurring fee for this.

envoyé par Gmelius le 29/04/2019

Hi Andrea, thank you for your feedback. It's very important for us.

For the past few months, Gmelius has evolved a lot. Along with reminders and notes, you can now create personalized email sequences and templates that can be shared within your team, as well as email campaigns with detailed activity streams. Besides, Gmelius offers a full collaboration suite that includes shared inbox, shared Gmail labels, kanban boards and much more. Feel free to visit our website and chat with the team.

Kind regards,

Makes Gmail complete!

Publié le 20/11/2018
Matthew N.
CEO & Founder
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very positive. It has made me enjoy Gmail much more as a business tool especially for scheduling emails and getting reminders for follow-ups (if no reply has been received). I don't have the most advanced version that allows you to send automated emails, but I will continue to be a client, and pay more if they develop a contact management feature.

Avantages: Great features for creating follow-ups, delayed sending and advanced snoozing that Gmail just needs. I used Email Open tracking, for all emails in the beginning, but this was overkill. I mostly use follow-ups. If I upgrade my account I can also schedule auto follow-ups. It makes Gmail so much easier.

Inconvénients: No mobile integration with Gmail on iOS, but they are creating their own iOS app. Android already has an app. I would like to see contact management as a feature, like FullContact, but built into Gmelius. My major frustration is the aggregation of email read notifications. If, while you have been away from your computer, and return you get each notification one after the other. If you send a lot of emails this can take a long time. There is no way to snooze all etc. Some features are coming though.

GMelius - More Control over Gmail

Publié le 20/04/2019
Jürgen S.
Chief Innovator and Marketing Strategist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: GMelius is one of our "must have" Gmail plugins that makes us much more productive with email.

Avantages: The ability to remove emails from inbox to have them return at the time when they need action; templated emails; sequences.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the plugin doesn't load automatically.

envoyé par Gmelius le 03/05/2019

Thank you Jurgen for your kind words! We highly appreciate your feedback.

Kindly ensure that your browser is not configured to clear your browsing data whenever it closes. Feel free to drop us a line in the website chat, we'll be happy to help.

Best GMail email manager

Publié le 29/08/2019
Pixel Pusher
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is the best GMail add-on I have found. My favourite features including blocking email trackers, notifying me when someone has viewed an email, snoozing emails and sending an email later.

Inconvénients: I like their unsubscribe feature, but I do wish their unsubscribe button would show up sooner. If I go to delete an email I find I often click their unsubscribe button since it appears a few seconds after the email loads and it moves the delete button out of the way.

Excellent, reliable extension for Gmail users with great functionality

Publié le 09/03/2018
Andrew I.
Designer
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I can no longer use Gmail without Gmelius the snooze function especially makes a huge difference to my workflow, and the email tracking features have been surprisingly good to have! As a company, Gmelius seem willing to listen to the needs of their users as well, which has has a postive influence on my experience with the software

Inconvénients: Occasionally I was having issues with Gmail being slow to load into Gmail, however, it seems to have improved significantly over the past few months. The UX of the previous 'To Do' feature wasn't great, but they have recently removed/changed this.

envoyé par Gmelius le 09/03/2018

Thanks Andrew for the review.

We're glad you're able to help you streamline your email communications and business workflow! There is always room for improvement, and your feedback is highly appreciated.

Cheers,
the Gmelius Team

Great way to create your emails into tickets, with a few missing things...

Publié le 12/11/2019
Stephanie S.
Assistant
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's helped me an my team streamline emails and issues. Assigning emails has been a huge way to help when people are out of the office or when something becomes high priority. I don't really use the canban boards, since there's extra steps involved, but the ticketing is great!

Avantages: I love that I can assign tickets to other team members, follow emails, and keep updated on what's going on without having to be CC'd on an email chain.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a way to integrate it with Zapier. I have multiple teams and it would be useful to create a ticket for them to work without having an email account set up within the company.
There are some extra steps that you need to take when things aren't showing up, that's a bit annoying, but nothing I can't work around.

Great Gmail integration, love the 'sequence' feature.

Publié le 02/04/2019
Juan M.
Especialista en marketing digital
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is a great everyday tool to follow up tasks.

Avantages: It has many features that are really great. One of the most powerful ones is the 'sequence' feature, that permits to create marketing automation chains of emails. Also the way Gmelius lets you configure your inbox in Gmail is something else.

Inconvénients: Now and then you have to re-authorize the chrome add-on and that can be a little annoying, but is a small thing.

envoyé par Gmelius le 11/11/2019

Hi Juan, thanks a lot for reviewing us. We highly appreciate it!

Normally, you don't have to re-authorise the extension. Feel free to contact us on our website, the tech team will be happy to help you out.

Gmelius is mostly great

Jesse W.
Executive Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are still using it even though it doesn't fit within our budget. I guess that shows that it has become indispensable for our organization.

Avantages: Gmail alone isn't quite good enough for business use. We use Gmelius's robust templates functionality multiple times a day. We also use the shared inbox feature for our general customer service email.

Inconvénients: The price. It used to be a lot less expensive. We have trouble affording even the non-profit rates for 2 seats.

Makes Gmail more useful for business emailing

Publié le 07/02/2019
Chloe H.
Customer Success Coordinator
E-learning, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am only using basic features of Gmelius so far, and already it has given me more flexibility in my business emailing. And there is plenty of room to expand and increase what I can accomplish with it.

Avantages: It makes Gmail more useful for a business. You can track emails, create templates, schedule emails, and more. Even if you only use a few of the features, it gives you more control and flexibility in Gmail. It is just adding on to something I am already established in, so I can build on what I already use instead of learning something completely new.

Inconvénients: I wish I could turn off the setting that blocks other email trackers. Sometimes I wish correspondents could see that I have received or read their emails.

envoyé par Gmelius le 03/05/2019

Hi Chloe, thank you for your feedback and time. We highly appreciate it!

It won't be possible to turn off that setting, as the blocking of trackers happens in the background of your browser and we have no way to identify a specific user and thus load a specific list of IPs/domains to white-list at this level. Feel free to drop us a line in the website chat. Our tech team will be happy to provide you with more details.

Has some awesome features

Ashique I.
Head of Operations
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: this is a great tool for scheduling emails and sharing emails..
cant ask more than that

Avantages: it has some exact features that we were looking for
- send letter
- read receipt by the recipient
- share emails easily
- notes against the email

Inconvénients: it is trying to have CRM like feature email sequence etc there are other stacks of applications that does those a lot better. It feels an overkill hence price seems high

Best GMail / G Suite accompanying software out there

Conner M.
Director of Operations
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Works great scheduling messages. I used to use Boomerang but this works way better. So many other features too I haven't even fully explored

Inconvénients: When I log in to my personal Gmail (not G suite) it asks me if i want to activate gmelius on there sometimes so i have to always say no.

envoyé par Gmelius le 11/11/2019

Thank you sincerely for your review Conner,

Gmelius was built for teams such as yours so we truly hope you'll get a chance to use some of the features available to you.

Feel free to reach out to us if you'd like to schedule an appointment with our onboarding specialist.

Gmail is so much better with Gmelius.

Publié le 21/03/2018
Eric D.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My favorite benefit is how much cleaner the Gmail UI looks. Are the extra features nice? Sure. Many features you don't even realize until they are GONE. There are many benefits -- but easy of use and "not being noticed" are it's best features.

Avantages: I love how it makes Gmail cleaner and nicer to use. It adds some really cool features and keeps me from using an email client.

Inconvénients: Cost. But if I am honest, it's worth the money they are asking. With new features being released all the time, it's cool.

envoyé par Gmelius le 22/03/2018

Thanks Eric for your nice words and of course, for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us bring more value to our offering.

All the best,

Great Features for Gmail or Inbox by Gmail

Publié le 15/08/2018
Ryan W.
Data Analyst
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Gmelius adds great cosmetic and productivity options to by Gmail and Inbox such as tracker blocking, cosmetic customization

Inconvénients: Nothing much bad to say about it. There are lots more features if you are willing to pay for them, but having the free version does enough for me.

Gmelius is a must have for GSuite Power Users

Publié le 11/11/2019
Jake C.
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Gmelius has enabled our small team to manage multiple tasks and requests and to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks.

Avantages: Reminders
Send Later
Templates
Email Tracking
Shared Labels
Shared Emails

Inconvénients: Having to use conversation mode in GMail in order to get the most out of the email sharing and collaboration features.

Great for Work in teams

Jouhad M.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was looking for something that would help me do templates and then copy and paste in emails at gmail. This saves you the work of copy and paste. Its already integrated :)/ Love it

Avantages: What I like the most is the templates that integrate with Gmail when composing an email. Awesome

Inconvénients: Wish it had a notepad to write notes and small link notepad to send to customers

Hello Jouhad,

Thank you for the review.
You can definitely use Gmelius for much more than templates. You can add private email notes alongside each email. These notes are only visible to you and the team members you reach out to by "@mentioning their name"
You can also use your Gmelius Kanban "boards" which you can access from your Gmail lefthand pane. Our boards are the best to do list in Gmail. :)

Works great but its expensive

Victor A.
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Super great but expensive.
We will continue using it. But we are opened to test new solutions if they are cheaper.

Avantages: My company tested many shared labes softwares for gmail (cloudhq, hiver, tandem and labelizer)
Gemelius works great and much better thang the others. From our point of view.

Inconvénients: Its very expensive for its functionality.

Hello Victoria,

Thank you for your review.
We will make sure to continue delivering the value you expect from Gmelius. Although, we are not the cheapest we do strive to be the best.
More exciting things to come...

Great for sharing labels (folders)

Publié le 11/11/2019
Nate D.
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Our primary need was to share certain emails among team members. Gmalius makes it fairly easy to create shared labels (i.e. folders) inside of Gmail, giving all team members instant access to emails added to that label. It does much more. This was our only use case for Gmalius and it did fine.

Inconvénients: Functionality isn't always crystal clear. It's not bad I'd say, but there are times you can't figure out precisely what it is doing and why.

envoyé par Gmelius le 13/11/2019

We really appreciate your review!
Gmelius does pack a powerhouse of features, many of them hidden out of your way when you don't need them.
Once you've added your team members, the best way to take full advantage of Gmelius would be to set up a session with one of our onboarding specialists.
Feel free to reach out.

Gmelius Review

Publié le 06/11/2019
Maria D.
Chief communications officer
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I think it's a good addition to the business.

Avantages: I think it's great to track and set email timers.

Inconvénients: I'm not too used to the boards, on the notifications for it, I think there could be more of a bigger notification setting because I do tend to miss them sometimes if I don't check the specified e-mail.

Can't get any better!

Publié le 18/07/2019
Market Research Analyst
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was looking for a software that allows me to track unlimited emails and Gmelius does just that for me!

Avantages: In their free version, I can track unlimited emails and it notifies me how many times an email has been read.

Inconvénients: There is nothing about this app that I don't like

Good functions but lousy speed

Aery G.
Traduction et localisation, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: A lot of functions that are usable in our business practices

Inconvénients: It really slows down our whole email reply processes

envoyé par Gmelius le 13/11/2019

Hello Aery,

Thank you for taking the time to review.

Gmelius is actually known for its performance. There may be a conflict with one of your other plug-ins. Please feel free to reach out to our support team to get you back up to speed.